Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So... I spoke with a guy who wants 300 grand for a collection... The inventory is 94 pages long

I kinda don't have the funds lol... Found it from craigslist...

I'm sure someone out there does

There's 25 pages solely devoted to game used memorabilia, "Approximately 2 Million trading cards-going back into 1887"

I've tried to attach the file to the thread but can't seem to get it to attach due to size...

Feel free to PM me with your email for the list.

Here is the quick overview of what he says he has obviously it's pretty hard to sum up 94 pages into 30 lines

Approximately 2 Million trading cards-going back into 1887
Game Used Memorabilia Pieces- Autographs
Jerseys
Autographed jerseys
Footballs
Autographed footballs
Hockey Sticks
Autographed hockey sticks
Baseball Bats
Autographed Baseball bats
Baseball Mit
Pennants
Autograph Basketball
Autograph Boxing Glove
Pins
Collectible soda/ Beer Cans
Autographs
Sets
Coins
Figures
Bottle Caps
Pendant
Post Cards
Tobacco Advertisements
Advertisements
Oddballs
Comic Books
UNCUT SHEET
Approximately 100 cards or more 100 yrs old or older
Programs
Magazines
Promotional cards and items
8x10’s
Albums
Give Aways
Newspapers
Posters
Exhibit cards
Printing Plates
Tickets-new/old
1/1’s
Other numbered cards
Calendar
Fans
Schedules
Memorabilia
Cereal Boxes
Supplies
Regional sets
Baseball

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why even call him? To try to get him down to a more manageable $275,000?
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    What state is this in?
  • Options

<< <i>Why even call him? To try to get him down to a more manageable $275,000? >>

He posted 4 pictures of various items, that I knew would be in my range. He happens to have multiple houses full?

I apologize for not being psychic like yourself.

He's in Los Angeles.
  • Options
    dmurphy3mvpdmurphy3mvp Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    Nobody sells a legit six figure collection on Craigslist...

With that in mind, I'll send you my email, because I want to see what a 94 page inventory list looks like!

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974
    email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4

• Options
    I agree, Im not sure Craigslist is the way to go with a collection like that! Sounds impressive though.
    Go Reds!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    25 pages of GU material still wouldn't hit 50k. He's probably got the '88 Donruss valued at $500 per set.
    Seriously, craigslist is scary. Anyone with that kind of stuff has Rob Lifson's phone number.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< Approximately 2 Million trading cards-going back into 1887 >>>

Probably a misprint...he meant to say 1987. LOL

Seriously...ya see these overpriced lots on ebay all the time, and they usually ain't even worth 1/20 the asking price.
  • Options

<< <i><<< Approximately 2 Million trading cards-going back into 1887 >>>

Seriously...ya see these overpriced lots on ebay all the time, and they usually ain't even worth 1/20 the asking price. >>

As much as I'd love to agree, there is 2 pages of t206 and before, and 10+ pages of 50's-60's, the 25 pages of the GU memorabilia as well as enormous amounts of other things that I'm too lazy to re-check the list for.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i><<< Approximately 2 Million trading cards-going back into 1887 >>>

Seriously...ya see these overpriced lots on ebay all the time, and they usually ain't even worth 1/20 the asking price. >>

As much as I'd love to agree, there is 2 pages of t206 and before, and 10+ pages of 50's-60's, the 25 pages of the GU memorabilia as well as enormous amounts of other things that I'm too lazy to re-check the list for. >>

1/20 is 15K...based on what you just mentioned I still probably wouldn't even pay 15K for the lot.

Maybe I'm wrong, but him placing it on Craigslist tells me otherwise.

Hey, find 20 members here who will chip in 15K each and take a shot...maybe there's a T206 Honus Wagner in there.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nobody sells a legit six figure collection on Craigslist... >>

So true...

Sean, can you post a link? I must see this train wreck.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Where the heck is Lee?

Good for you.
  • Options
    Tell ya what...if he's got a genuine T206 Honus Wagner in there, I'm in for a 15K share if I can finagle a loan.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Why even waste your time with an overpriced Craigslist ad?
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>Why even call him? To try to get him down to a more manageable $275,000? >>

lmao,.. greatness.
  • Options
    I think you should hop on that deal before someone else does.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>He's in Los Angeles. >>

so that's what that smell is.
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    Reed is correct. Others as well with the Craigs List comments. Sorry to be cynical but could it be this person is casing legitimate collectors? I see no reason to contact this person(s).
  • Options
    If the Honus Wagner card is signed with a sharpie, I'm in for 2 shares.
  • Options

<< <i>

lmao,.. greatness. >>

Still ignorant... It's difficult for someone to be vague with details, for example... 4 pictures and a 20 word ad.
  • Options

<< <i>25 pages of GU material still wouldn't hit 50k. He's probably got the '88 Donruss valued at $500 per set.
    Seriously, craigslist is scary. Anyone with that kind of stuff has Rob Lifson's phone number. >>

25 Pages of actual game used items not material... And assuming each item at $250 (I'm putting quite a few higher)... It's about $250,000... Obviously to permit for the market you'd drop that to $150,000... But with approx 1000 items that were game used (These are actual jerseys and bats and whatnot, not cards)...

I don't get why you guys pull this sh*t... I found an ad, I contact them, I found out that it is well out of my range and the picture/description was vague... So i post it to see if someone who has the funds wants it there's no reason to sit here and attack anyone and yank on your d..ks to see whos is longer

Assuming a GAME USED ITEM (Jersey etc) sells for $150 each that's half of what he's asking.... I know very well that shaq game used jerseys sell for more than $150... If you really want me to sit here and go through crap to get a value for you guys to shove it I will... I know whoever purchases this collection will make a killing since there are single items at the 5k-15k range
  • Options
    Do any of the cereal boxes still contain cereal?
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    Sean - I don't have any problem with you finding an ad, contacting them, posting some comments here and asking for advice. You have received very fair, friendly and courteous advice from a number of posters. I would advise any friend or acquaintance of mine to stay away from this situation. Your latest post almost seems to be promoting this ad you found. Does not make sense to me. - Kevin M.
  • Options

<< <i>Sean - I don't have any problem with you finding an ad, contacting them, posting some comments here and asking for advice. You have received very fair, friendly and courteous advice from a number of posters. I would advise any friend or acquaintance of mine to stay away from this situation. Your latest post almost seems to be promoting this ad you found. Does not make sense to me. - Kevin M. >>

Sorry I can't post my thoughts. I'll move back to China.

I wouldn't make the post unless I actually expected someone to take their take to look at the list and figure out what is there, that is my quick assessment of value for all these guys who are saying stupid things like "worth 15k who cares"
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Sean i know you mean well....most of us have been trained to raise an eyebrow over stuff like this, but not a bankroll.

a) it's a Craigslist ad. red flag #1

b) a collection like the one you are promoting usually includes key items which warrant description and create an attraction for potential buyers....none of that here so far.

c) if this person is in L.A. then he should have already had access to MANY potential dealers or buyers.....unless he's already been turned down by all of them.

where are the details? you're asking for a casual and excited response to something which requires the possession of a quarter million bucks or more.

who exactly do you think will come forward from this forum and expose the fact they even have such an amount of money?

i think you've uncovered something which at least deserves a little research, but without it you're banging your head on the wall.

don't stir up this forum because they don't want to support a potential scam. very wrong. JMO.
  • Options
    Still doesn't explain why people take time out of their busy day to be a**holes.

They can simply... Not post and avoid it, I know it's difficult - have to give them leeway.

Most people who have that kind of money typically don't keep it sitting around... They normally have it under their mattress and in a shoe box right?
  • Options

<< <i>who exactly do you think will come forward from this forum and expose the fact they even have such an amount of money? >>

I have such an amount of money. Come and get it, thieves! Just don't throw a brick through a window or I'll go all Twiley on your ass.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>... So i post it to see if someone who has the funds wants it there's no reason to sit here and attack anyone and yank on your d..ks to see whos is longer

>>

I'm still unclear where it is that you've posted enough for anyone to check it out. I just re-read the thread and still no link to the listing that I can see. So yeah, people are speaking in generalities because that's all that has been given to them.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    One of the best collections I ever bought came through a craiglist ad. I am not saying that this collection is legit, but any possible lead should be explored becase you never know what might come from it.
    www.sportsnutcards.com
    Specializing in Certified Autograph Cards, Rookies, Rare Inserts and other quality modern cards! Over 8000 Cards in stock now! Come visit our physical store located at 1210 Main St. Belmar ,NJ
  • Options
    I searched Craigslist and could not find the listing. Under what heading should I look?
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I searched Craigslist and could not find the listing. Under what heading should I look? >>

I looked at all the Los Angeles listings and came up with nothing??HuH,proably already
    sold itimage
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    dmurphy3mvpdmurphy3mvp Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    I reviewed the list Sean shared with me. Are you sure these are all game used items and not cards with game used on them? The way they are described, I'm fairly certain these are cards and not the actual jerseys themselves. I cut and pasted his exact words from his list below:

Game used memorabilia pieces and autographs

Herman Moore game used jersey/Johnnie Morton game used jersey

Chris Chambers game used football/ Marvin Minnis game used football

Jason Spezza game used jersey/ Daniel Alfredsson game used jersey

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974
    email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4

• Options
    Missed the LA part... so here's another one for you sean!

$3Million Sports Memorabilia Collectible Collection for sale - $300000 (Atlanta)

Date: 2011-02-22, 1:42PM EST

<< <i>Selling this $3 Million Collection for only $300,000

Ranges over 120 years

Includes RARE ONE OF A KIND ITEMS

Game Used Memorabilia

Autographed Items

and approx 2,000,000 sports trading cards

This is priced to sell by a motivated seller

Won't last long

>>

• Options
    GoldlabelsGoldlabels Posts: 359 ✭✭
    I doubt the collection or any collection would be worth that much but who knows. I talked with a guy in my area a few weeks back that was looking for 6 figures for his collection. He based his price upon the fact that he had spent 250K over the years. That was what he said but when I asked him about his best cards, etc.. he couldn't really tell me saying he hadn't gone through them. I'm sorry, but if you spent a quarter of a million on cards over the years I would sure know what I have unless you are rich, a complete idiot, more most likely full of sh**.
  • Options
    Hurry, he's moving to Las Vegas.
  • Options
    Or is it Dallas?
  • Options
    Definitely Chicago.
  • Options

<< <i>The Big Apple? >>

It's Romani!!!! Gypsies I tell ya!!!!
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options

<< <i>The Big Apple? >>

Too bad you don't check the phoenix ad... Oh wait you couldn't find it because it is how I described, 4 pictures with an extremely vague description.

Since you're all so high and mighty here is the ad I contacted him from

Vague Ad

<< <i>One of the best collections I ever bought came through a craiglist ad. I am not saying that this collection is legit, but any possible lead should be explored becase you never know what might come from it. >>

And I do about 90% of my business on craigslist, I've found ENORMOUS and cheap collections as well as driven 3 hours for flubs... I'm sorry for being positive but I still give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    For the New York offering he shoulda just stated "300 large"
  • Options
    So where is the list? Post a couple pages of it or something...
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Big Apple? >>

Too bad you don't check the phoenix ad... Oh wait you couldn't find it because it is how I described, 4 pictures with an extremely vague description.

Since you're all so high and mighty here is the ad I contacted him from

Vague Ad >>

Like I posted quite a bit ago - if you had simply provided a link at the start a lot of this could have been avoided.

Let me be the first to apologize for not taking you 100% at your word without a link to look at.image
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    Hopefully formating works...

Jerry Rice Autographed Jersey
    LATE 1950’S AUTOGRAPHED TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS PROGRAM
    Many autographs: HANK BAUER, MOOSE SKOWRON, EARL WEAVER, JOHNY MIZE, FRANK HOWARD, MICKEY LOLICH, RON SWOBODA, MICKEY RIVERS, MUDCAT GRANT, Andy Pakfo, Cletis Boyer, Al Downing, Tommy Davis, and many others

Very Old Ted Williams Pin

1918-1919 CHICAGO WHITE SOX - BLACK SOX TEAM PHOTO
    TEAM PICTURE INCLUDES
    1. ROWLAND MGR.
    2. BENZ
    3. RUSSELL
    4. CANDIL
    5. MCMULLIN
    6. MURPHY
    7. DANFORTH
    8. WILLIAMS
    9. ED COLLINS
    10. WEAVER
    11. LIEBOLD
    12. SCOTT
    13. JACKSON
    14. JOHN COLLINS
    15. RISBERG
    16. LYNN
    17. JOURDAN
    18. JENKINS
    19. SCHALK
    20. FLESCH
    21. WOLFGANG
    22. CYCOTTE
    23. GLEASON

2005 ETOPPS UNCUT SHEET- 2005 BASEBALL ON THE SHEET AS WELL ALL TIME GREAT CARDS-
    THIS SHEET IS VERY RARE- ****
    ETOPPS CARDS DO NOT COME IN PACKS AND THE ONLY WAY TO EVEN GET AN ETOPPS CARD IS TO
    BUY THEM THROUGH TOPPS ONLINE, MANY OF WHICH ARE VERY LIMITED AND ONLY Available for a limited time
    JAIR MACIAS - flyweight
    OMAR SALADO - flyweight - (19 - 1) = 11 KOs
    JUAN CASTANEDA - lightweight -(13-1) 11 KOs
    RAMIRO REDUCINDO - lightweight Olympian.
    ALFREDO ANGULO - Undefeated - 13 wins 10 KOs - Olympian
    The last two I can't make out - Sorry - maybe you can determine who they are.
    U.S. Women's woman soccer team - Brandi Chastain , Ultimate fighting champship world lightweight championship -Sherk, Sports Illustrated scan signed page, college vollyball - Loyola Volleyball, some baseball , some football, college basketball coaches - Rex Walters Head Coach Florida Atlantic University, political - mayor Manuel Diaz, Head Coach University of Missour Steve Crotz, scanned Sports Illustrated page signed by Steve Owens of Oklahoma, 2008 signed washington state university Cougar tennis, signed Baylor basketball head coach Scott Drew, Michigan college mens tennis team, Furman university 2008 golf team signed Chris Gillilard/Ben Goforth/Blair Lamb, signed poster by bullrider Mike Lee , Suntrust poster of Wayne Taylor Racing signed by max Angelella (not sure of spelling here) and some others.

1913 New York Giants
    1916 Brooklyn Robins
    1932 Boston Red SOX
    1934 New York Giants
    1938 for the 1939 World’s Fair
    1939 Baseball Centennial
    1943 Stars & Stripes
    1945 “Ruptured Duck”
    1948 Cleveland Indians
    1951 American League Golden Anniversay
    1951 National League 75th Anniversary
    1952 New York Yankees 50th year
    1956 St. Louis Cardinals
    1960 Kansas City Athletics
    1960 Washington Senators
    1966 Baltimore Orioles
    1967 Boston Red Sox
    1969 Chicago Cubs
    1969 Seattle Pilots
    1975 Cincinnati Reds
    1985 Kansas City Royals
    1988 Los Angeles Dodgers
    1994 Professional Baseball 125TH Anniversary

The lot includes MARK BELANGER (died 1998), DAVE PARKER, GEORGE FOSTER, J.R. RICHARD, RON LeFLORE, and
    BILL SINGER.

OLD Milton Bradley OFFICIAL Baseball Game STILL IN BOX-(believe this game is from the late 1960’s or 1970) with Black and White cards of:
    Roberto Clemente
    Willie Mays
    Juan Marichal
    Rico Petrocelli
    Mel Stottlemyre
    Dennis Menke
    Willie McCovey
    Bill Freehan
    Tony Taylor
    Jim Fregosi
    Tom Haller
    Hank Aaron
    Ernie Banks
    Harmon Killebrew
    Frank Howard
    Ron Santo
    Tom Seaver
    Tommy Davis
    Mickey S. Lolich
    Rod Carew
    Pete Rose
    Phil Niekro
    Don Mincher
    Lou Brock
    Reggie Jackson
    Boog Powell
    Sam McDowell
    Frank Robinson
    Hockey Dollars
    Calgary Flames Dollars
    Lanny McDonald
    Mel Bridgman
    Don Edwards
    Paul Reinhart
    Jim Peplinksi
    Keith Nilsson
    1984 7-11 Sports Coins
    Including Walter Payton

1ST WORLD SERIES BOSTON RED SOX VS PITTSBURGH PIRATES OCT 1903

1932 WORLD SERIES NEW YORK YANKEES VS CHICAGO CUBS

WORLD’S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT AT YANKEE STADIUM -JOE LOUIS VS MAX SCHMELING- JUNE 22, 1938

BROOKLYN DODGERS VS NEW YORK YANKEES WORLD SERIES SEPT 28TH 1955

ELVIS PRESLEY-PLAYING PONTACHARTRAIN BEACH AUGUST 9.1956
    2008 Topps Jason Jennings-press plate #374- yellow printing plate
    Collector’s Edge Marcus Allen printers plate- blank back
    Collector’s Edge Herschel Walker printers plate- blank back
    Collector’s Edge Andre Reed printers plate - blank back
    2004 Leaf Certified Angel Chavez autograph emerald #254 #2/5
    1998 BE A PLAYER Mark Parrish #206 #17/25
    2002-2003 BE A PLAYER Patrik Stefan AUTOGRAPH #5/5
    2002-2003 BE A PLAYER ALEXEI ZHAMNOV AUTOGRAPH#2/5
    2004 BE A PLAYER IN THE GAME PHIL ESPOSITO #120 #5/10

1887 Allen & Ginter’s Cigarettes Richmond, Virginia- George Burbear- on back amongst a list of other names-
    The World’s Champions- One packed in each box of ten cigarettes

T205 George Hooks Wiltse of the New York Nationals,

T206 John MCGRAW, N.Y. NAT’l-on back New Baseball Series 350-460 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality x2

T206 Nap Lajoie, Cleveland-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 MORDECAI "THREE FINGERS" Brown, Chicago, Nat’l-on back Sweet Caporal Cigarettes- The Standard for Years- Baseball Series 150 Subjects

T206 Rube Waddell, St. Louis Amer.-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Marquard, N.Y. Nat’l- on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Kelley, Toronto- on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Johnny Evers, Chicago, Nat’l- on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Roger Bresnahan, St. Louis, Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Mattern , Boston Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Marshalll, Brooklyn - on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Egan, Cincinnati -on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Rhodes, Rhodes, St. Louis -on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 O’Leary, Detroit-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Johnny Evers, Chicago, Nat’l-on back New Baseball Series 350-460 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Moran, Providence -on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Barbeau, St. Louis, Nat’l-on
    back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Gandil, Chicago, Amer-Nat’l-on back New Baseball Series 350-460 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Jordan, Brooklyn-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Barry, Phila, Amer-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Seymour, N.Y. Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Leach, Pittsburgh-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Gibson, Pittsburg-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Dooin, Phila, Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Crandall, N.Y., Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Adkin, -on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Beckley, Kansas-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Scott, Chicago, Amer- on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Liebhardt, Cleveland- on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Tenney, N.Y. Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Thomas, Phila Amer-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Maddox, Pittsburg-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Durham, N.Y. Nat’l-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Abstein, Pittsburg-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Lennox, Brooklyn-on back Baseball Series 350 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Criger, St. Louis-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Jones, St. Louis, Amer-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Isbell, Chicago Amer-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 F. Jones- Chicago Amer-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Sheckard, Chicago-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206-F. Smith- Chicago, Amer-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Barry-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality

T206 Lake N.Y-on back Baseball Series 150 Subjects Piedmont- The Cigarette of Quality
    Hassan Cork TIP CIGARETTES- THE ORIGINAL SMOKE
    BASEBALL CARDS
    These cards are triple fold cards

Evers Makes a Safe Slide- James P. Archer- Ed M. Reubach

A Close Play at the Home Plate- Barney Pelty- R.J. Wallace

Lord Catches His Man- Harry D. Lord- Lee Tannehill

Donlin Out at First- George Gibson- Howard Camnitz

Donlin Out at First- Chas F. Dooin- S.R. Magee

Dooin Gets His Man- Michael Doolan- Chas F. Dooin

McConnell Caught- Thos J. Needham- Louis Richie

Just Before the Battle- Hugh Jennings- John J. McGraw

Speaker Rounding Third- Tris Speaker- Joseph Wood

****Older bigger sized card- W517 Frank Frisch - has blank back
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 Lou Fonseca- has blank back
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 George Earnshaw - has blank back
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 Cy Williams- has blank back
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 Hughey Gritz- has blank back
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 Chuck Klein - has blank back______
    ****Older bigger sized card- W517 Bill Shore- has blank back_______________________

***Very Small card Tobacco size t206 card- has blank back Jimmy Callahan- Mgr Pittsburg Nationals 24
    ******* Very Old die cut baseball cards-
    Believe these are BATTER-UP CARDS- these all have blank backs
    -Maranville- Braves- 2nd base
    -Frisch- Cardinals-2nd base
    -Averill- Indians- Outfielder
    -Berger- Braves- Outfielder
    -Roy Johnson- Red Sox- Outfielder
    -Bridges- Tigers- Pitcher
    -R. Bartell- Phillies- Shortstop
    -Bottomly-Red-1st Base
    1933 Goudey Harold Pie Traynor #22
    1933 Goudey Frank Lefty O’ Doul #232
    1933 Goudey Jim Bottomley
    1933 Goudey Eddie Morgan #116
    1933 Goudey Charley Jamieson #171
    1933 Goudey Joe Cronin #109
    1933 Goudey Henry (Heine) Schuble #4
    1933 Goudey Billy Urban ski #212
    1933 Goudey Leroy Mahaffey #196
    1933 Goudey Leo Mangum #162
    1933 Goudey Joe Judge #155
    1933 Goudey James (Zach) Taylor #152
    1933 Goudey Darcy (Jake) Flowers #151
    1933 Goudey Fred Schulte #190
    1933 Goudey Willie Kamm #75
    1933 Goudey George Walberg #183
    1933 Goudey Leroy Mahaffey #196
    1933 Goudey Byrne (Bernie) James #208
    1933 Goudey Milton Gaston #65
    1933 Goudey Warren Curley Ogden #174
    1933 Goudey Johnny Vergez #233
    1933 Goudey George Uhle
    1933 Goudey Leo Mangum #162
    1933 Goudey John Henry Sand
    1933 Goudey Eddie Morgan #116
    1933 Goudey Adam Comoro sky #77
    1935 Goudey DIAMOND STARS Johnny Vergez #21
    1935 Goudey Diamond Stars Stonewall Jackson #63
    1948 Bowman Phil Rizzuto #8 x2
    1948 Bowman Al “ Red” Schoendienst #38
    1948 Bowman Augie Galan #39
    1948 Bowman Yogi Berra #6
    1948 Bowman Herman Wehmeier
    1948 Bowman Sid Gordon #27
    1948 Bowman Bob Elliott #1
    1948 Bowman Billy “The Bull” 33
    1948 Bowman Clint Hartlung #37
    1948 Bowman George Dave Costco #48
    1948 Bowman Ralph Kiner #3 x2
    1948 Leaf Joe Dimaggio #1
    1948 Leaf Mickey Harris #27
    1949 Bowman Vernon Bickford #1
    1949 Bowman Bob Porterfield #3
    1949 Bowman Jerry Priddy #4
    1949 Bowman Bobby Brown #19
    1949 Bowman Sheldon “Available” Jones #68
    1949 Bowman Eddie Mayo #75
    1949 Bowman Bob Scheffing #83
    1949 Bowman Bill Salkeld #88
    1949 Bowman Gil Coan #90
    1949 Bowman Eddie Lake #107
    1949 Bowman Ed Fitzgerald #109
    1949 Bowman Ray Lamanno #113
    1949 Bowman Sam Mele #118
    1949 Bowman Cliff Fannin #120
    1949 Bowman Al Evans #132
    1949 Bowman Bob Dillinger #143
    1949 Bowman Jim Blackburn #160
    1949 Bowman Earl Wooden #189
    1949 Bowman Joe “Flash” Gordon #210
    1949 Bowman Johnny McCarthy #220
    1949 Bowman Truett “Rip” Sewell #234
    1949 Bowman Monte Kennedy #237
    1949 Bowman Frank McCormick #239
    1950 Bowman Dom DiMaggio #3
    ***John McGraw card- Boss-Linco Lines, Inc Dependable transportation, Buffalo, NY x2
    1950 Bowman Joe Kuzava #5
    1950 Bowman George Kell #8
    1950 Bowman Vic Wertz #9
    1950 Bowman Tommy Henrich #10
    1950 Bowman Phil Rizzuto #11
    1950 Bowman Joe Page #12
    1950 Bowman Ferris Fain #13
    1950 Bowman Bob Elliott #20
    1950 Bowman Harold Pee Wee Reese #21
    1950 Bowman Johnny Schmitz #24
    1950 Bowman Hank Sauer #25
    1950 Bowman Bobby Thomson #28
    1950 Bowman Eddie Waitkus #30
    1950 Bowman Ralph Kiner #33
    1950 Bowman Murry Dickson #34
    1950 Bowman Enos Slaughter #35
    1950 Bowman Eddie Kazak #36
    1950 Bowman Luke Appling #37
    1950 Bowman Bob Lemon #40
    1950 Bowman Art Houtteman #42
    1950 Bowman Bobby Doerr #43
    1950 Bowman Joe Dobson #44
    1950 Bowman Leland “Lou” Brissie #48
    1950 Bowman Al “Zake” Zarilla #45
    1950 Bowman Yogi Berra # 46
    1950 Bowman Jerry Coleman #47
    1950 Bowman Dick Kokos #50
    1950 Bowman Ned Garver #51
    1950 Bowman Sam Mele #52
    1950 Bowman John “Buddy” Kerr #55
    1950 Bowman Ralph Branca #59
    1950 Bowman Andy Pafko #60
    1950 Bowman Bob Rush #61
    1950 Bowman Ewell Blackwell #63
    1950 Bowman Alvin Dark #64
    1950 Bowman Dave Koslo #65
    1950 Bowman Willie Jones #67
    1950 Bowman Wally Westlake #69
    1950 Bowman Bob Chesnes #70
    1950 Bowman Howie Polley #72
    1950 Bowman Roy Campanella #75
    1950 Bowman Howard Fox #80
    1950 Bowman Ron Northey #81
    1950 Bowman Sheldon Jones #83
    1950 Bowman Marty Marion #88
    1950 Bowman Harry Brecheen #90
    1950 Bowman Cass Michaels #91
    1950 Bowman Gene Bearden #93
    1950 Bowman Walker Cooper #111
    1950 Bowman Clint Hartung #118
    1950 Bowman Dick Sisler #119
    1950 Bowman Clyde McCullough #124
    1950 Bowman Dave Philley #127
    1950 Bowman Phil Masi #128
    1950 Bowman Joe “FLASH” Gordon #129
    1950 Bowman Steve Gromek #131
    1950 Bowman Pat Mullin #135
    1950 Bowman Johnny Pesky #137
    1950 Bowman Sherman Lollar #142
    1950 Bowman Al Evans #144
    1950 Bowman Jack Graham #145
    1950 Bowman Floyd Baker #146
    1950 Bowman George Vico #150
    1950 Bowman Sherry Robertson #161
    1950 Bowman Bruce Edwards #165
    1950 Bowman Joe Hatten #166
    1950 Bowman Emil Leonard #170
    1950 Bowman Henry Thompson #174
    1950 Bowman Monte Kennedy #175
    1950 Bowman Harry Walker #180
    1950 Bowman Bob Chipman #192
    1950 Bowman Jim Hearn #208
    1950 Bowman Ted Gray #210
    1950 Bowman Cliff Mapes #218
    1950 Bowman Don Mueller #221
    1950 Bowman Jim Konstanty #226
    1950 Bowman Frank Frisch #229
    1950 Bowman Preston Ward #231
    1950 Bowman Allie Clark #233
    1950 Bowman Bob Cain #236
    1950 Bowman Dirk Kryhoski #242
    1950 Bowman Dale Coogan #244
    1950 Bowman George Stirnweiss #249
    1950 Bowman John Lester Moss #251
    ***Berk Ross cards
    1951 Bowman Ted Williams #165
    1951 Bowman Charlie Keller #177
    1951 Bowman Whitey Ford #1
    1951 Bowman Ed Stanky #13
    1951 Bowman Phil Rizzuto #26
    1951 Bowman Jim Konstanty #27
    1951 Bowman Marty Marion #34
    1951 Bowman Dave “ Gus” Bell #40
    1951 Bowman Eddie Kazak #85
    1951 Bowman Walt Dubiel #283
    1951 Bowman Mike Garcia #150
    1951 Bowman Harold Pee Wee Reese #80
    1951 Bowman Sandalio Consuegra #96
    1951 Bowman Bob Kuzava #97
    1951 Bowman Curt Simmons #111
    1951 Bowman Joe Coleman #120
    1951 Bowman Bobby Thompson #126
    1951 Bowman Ray Coleman #136
    1951 Bowman Eddie Lake #140
    1951 Bowman Granny Hamner #148
    1951 Bowman Emory “Bubba” Church #149
    1951 Bowman Rex Barney #153
    1951 Bowman Del Rice #156
    1951 Bowman Al Braselton #157
    1951 Bowman Monte Kennedy #163
    1951 Bowman Ned Garver #172
    1951 Bowman Paul Richards #195
    1951 Bowman Duke Snider #32
    1951 Bowman Jack Kramer #200
    1951 Bowman Conrado Marrero #206
    1951 Bowman Jimmy Dykes #226
    1951 Bowman Hank Borowy #250
    1951 Bowman Homer “Dixie” Howell #252
    1951 Bowman Dave Philley #297
    1951 Bowman Robin Roberts #3
    1951 Bowman Steve O’Neill
    1951 Bowman Gran Hamner #35
    1951 Bowman Joe Dobson #36
    **Redman Chewing Tobacco card Larry Doby
    1952 Bowman Mike Garcia #7
    1952 Bowman Pee Wee Reese #8
    1952 Bowman Carl Furillo #24
    1952 Bowman Cass Michaels #36
    1952 Bowman Bob Feller #43
    1952 Bowman Billy Pierce #54
    1952 Bowman Joe Presko #62
    1952 Bowman Roy Smalley #64
    1952 Bowman Sam Jethroe #84
    1952 Bowman Marty Marion #85
    1952 Bowman Cal Abrams #86
    1952 Bowman Bruce Edwards #88
    1952 Bowman Billy Hitch--ck #89
    1952 Bowman Don Kolloway #91
    1952 Bowman Eddie Waitkus #92
    1952 Bowman Paul Richards #93
    1952 Bowman Luke Sewell #94
    1952 Bowman Ralph Branca #96
    1952 Bowman Willard Marshall #97
    1952 Bowman Sibby Sisti #100
    1952 Bowman Peanuts Lowrey #102
    1952 Bowman Hal Jeffcoat #104
    1952 Bowman Bobby Brown #105
    1952 Bowman Randy Gumpert #106
    1952 Bowman George Metkovich #108
    1952 Bowman Tom Morgan #109
    1952 Bowman Max Lanier #110
    1952 Bowman Frank Hiller #114
    1952 Bowman Bill Wight #117
    1952 Bowman Ray Murray #118
    1952 Bowman Bill Howerton #119
    1952 Bowman Chet Nichols #120
    1952 Bowman Billy Johnson #122
    1952 Bowman Sid Hudson #123
    1952 Bowman George Tebbetts #124
    1952 Bowman Phil Cavarretta #126
    1952 Bowman Gus Niarhos #129
    1952 Bowman Allie Clark #130
    1952 Bowman Bob Swift #131
    1952 Bowman Dave Cole #132
    1952 Bowman Dick Kryhoski #133
    1952 Bowman Al Brazle #134
    1952 Bowman Mickey Harris #135
    1952 Bowman Gene Hermanski #136
    1952 Bowman Stan Rojek #137
    1952 Bowman Jerry Priddy #139
    1952 Bowman Hank Edwards #141
    1952 Bowman Sandalio Consuegra #143
    1952 Bowman Joe Hatten #144
    1952 Bowman Leo Durocher #146
    1952 Bowman Ken Hein Zelman #148
    1952 Bowman Howie Judson #149
    1952 Bowman Herman Wehmeier #150
    1952 Bowman Al “Flip” Rosen #151
    1952 Bowman Ferris Fain #154
    1952 Bowman Billy Meyer #155
    1952 Bowman Warren Spahn #156
    1952 Bowman Jim Delsing #157
    1952 Bowman Eddie Stanky #160
    1952 Bowman Jackie Jensen #161
    1952 Bowman Bob Avila #167
    1952 Bowman Dave Koslo #182
    1952 Bowman Stan Musial #196
    1952 Bowman Casey Stengel #217
    1952 Bowman Don Mueller #268
    1952 Topps Andy Pafko #1
    1952 Topps James Runnels #2
    1952 Topps Phil Rizzuto #11
    1952 Topps Gil Hodges #36
    1952 Topps Duke Snider #37
    1952 Topps Robin Roberts #59
    1952 Topps Enos Slaughter #65
    1952 Topps Bob Feller #88
    1952 Topps Yogi Berra
    1952 Topps Richie Ashburn
    1952 Topps Orestes Minoso
    1952 Topps Hank Bauer
    1952 Topps Carl Erskine
    1952 Topps Ralph Houk #200
    1952 Topps Larry Doby #243
    1952 Topps Nippy Jones #213
    1952 Topps Joe Presko #220
  • Options
    1955 Topps Camilo Pascual #84
    1955 Topps Don Mossi #85
    1955 Topps Bill Wilson #86
    1955 Topps Frank House #87
    1955 Topps Bob Skinner #88
    1955 Topps Joe Frazier #89
    1955 Topps Karl Spooner #90
    1955 Topps Milt Bolling #91
    1955 Topps Steve Bilko #93
    1955 Topps Reno Bertoia #94
    1955 Topps Charlie Bishop #96
    1955 Topps Johnny Riddle #98
    1955 Topps Johnny Gray #101
    1955 Topps Wally Westlake #102
    1955 Topps Charlie White #103
    1955 Topps Jack Harshman #104
    1955 Topps Chuck Diering #105
    1955 Topps Frank Sullivan #106
    1955 Topps Curt Roberts #107
    1955 Topps “Rube” Walker #108
    1955 Topps Gus Zernial #110
    1955 Topps Bob Milliken #111
    1955 Topps Harry Brecheen #113
    1955 Topps Ellis Kinder #115
    1955 Topps Tom Hurd #116
    1955 Topps Mel Roach #117
    1955 Topps Bob Purkey #118
    1955 Topps Bob Lennon #119
    1955 Topps Bill Renna #121
    1955 Topps Carl Sawatski #122
    1955 Topps Dick Hall #126
    1955 Topps Ted Lepcio #128
    1955 Topps Mayo Smith #130
    1955 Topps Grady Hatton #131
    1955 Topps Bob Trice #132
    1955 Topps Dave Hoskins #133
    1955 Topps Joe Jay #134
    1955 Topps Harry Elliott #137
    1955 Topps Ray Herbert #138
    1955 Topps Mel Parnell #140
    1955 Topps Tom Wright #141
    1955 Topps Jerry Lynch #142
    1955 Topps Dick Shofield #143
    1955 Topps Elmer Valo #145
    1955 Topps Dick Donovan #146
    1955 Topps Laurin Pepper #147
    1955 Topps Ray Crone #149
    1950 Topps Mike Higgins #150
    1955 Topps Joe Black #156
    1955 Topps Tom Carroll #158
    1955 Topps Ray Narleski #160
    1955 Topps Joe Coleman #162
    1955 Topps Bob Oldis #169
    1955 Topps Jim Pearce #170
    1955 Topps Jim Robertson #171
    1955 Topps Frank Baumholtz #172
    1955 Topps Tony Jacobs #183
    1955 Topps Gale Wade #196
    1955 Topps Sherm Lollar #201
    1956 Topps William Harridge #1
    1956 Topps Warren Giles #2
    1956 Topps Elmer Valo #3
    1956 Topps Ron Negray #7
    1956 Topps Roy Face #13 x2
    1956 Topps Ken Boyer #14
    1956 Topps Gene Conley #17
    1956 Topps Dick Donovan #18
    1956 Topps Chuck Diering #19
    1956 Topps Joe Collins #21
    1956 Topps Jim Finnegan #22
    1956 Topps Grady Hatton #26
    1956 Topps Nelson Burbrink #27
    1956 Topps Jack Harshman #29
    1956 Topps Bobby Hofman #28
    1956 Topps Frank House #32
    1956 Topps Tom Brewer #34
    1956 Topps Bob Kennedy #38
    1956 Topps Hank Sauer #41
    1956 Topps Ray Moore #43
    1956 Topps Gus Zernial #45
    1956 Topps Pedro Ramos #49
    1956 Topps “Dusty” Rhodes #50
    1956 Topps Bob Grim #52 x3
    1956 Topps Dale Long #56
    1956 Topps “Duke” Maas #57
    1956 Topps Bill Skowron #61
    1956 Topps Hal Smith #62
    1956 Topps Luis Arroyo #64
    1956 Topps Johnny O’Brien #65
    1956 Topps Bob Speake #66
    1956 Topps Vic Power #67
    1956 Topps Chuck Stubbs #68
    1956 Topps Chuck Tanner #69
    1956 Topps Jim Rivera #70
    1956 Topps Frank Sullivan #71
    1956 Topps Philadelphia Phillies #72 Hamner, Blaylock, Bengough, Moses, Smith, Wyatt, Ashburn, Miller, Morgan, Lowrey, Wise, Weichec, Mrozinski, Owens, Greengrass, Kipper, Meyers, Lovenguth, Niarhos, Wehmeier, Ortiz, Qualters, Spring, Ennis, Dickson, Lopata, McDonnell, Clark, Smalley, Seminick, Cole, Simmons, Roberts, Gorbus, Torgeson
    1956 Topps Wayne Terwilliger #73
    1956 Topps Jim King #74
    1956 Topps Roy Sievers #75
    1956 Topps Ray Crone #76
    1956 Topps Harvey Haddix #77
    1956 Topps Herman Wehmeier #78
    1956 Topps Gus Triandos #80
    1956 Topps Bill Renna #82
    1956 Topps Karl Spooner #83
    1956 Topps “Babe” Birrer #84
    1956 Topps Cleveland Indians #85 Santiago, Naragon, Narleski, Woodling, Wertz, Kuhn, Avila, Hoban, Dente, Fain, Foiles, Mossi, Feller, Rosen, Strickland, Kress, Lopez, Cuccinello, Harder, Lobe, Lemon, Wynn, Garcia, Goldstein, Smith, Mitchell, Locklin, Maglie, Kiner, Score, Hegan, Evers, Doby, Houtteman, Bock
    1956 Topps Ray Jablonski #86
    1956 Topps Johnny Kucks #88
    1956 Topps Norm Zauchin #89
    1956 Topps Cincinnati Redlegs #90 Temple, Landrith, Stowe, Bridges, McMillan, Smith, Gross, Burgess, Silvera, Fowler, Ferrick, Tebbetts, Bartell, Dykes, Podbielan, Mele, Harmon, Collum, Anderson, Murdough, Palys, Thurman, Kluszewski, Bell, Post, Freeman, Batts, Black, Evans, Hazle, Jablonski, Minarcin, Klippstein, Staley, Bailey, Nuxhall
    1956 Topps Gail Harris #91
    1956 Topps “Red” Wilson #92
    1956 Topps George Susce Jr. #93
    1956 Topps Ronnie Kline #94
    1956 Topps Milwaukee Braves #95 Pendleton, Robinson, Trowbridge, Cave, Vargas, Bratkowitz, Queen, Jay, Spahn, O’Connell, Spangler, Keeley, Cooney, Grimm, Walters, Gorin, Whisenant, Logan, Jolly, Taylor, Davidson, Lacks, Dittmer, Malkmus, Facchini, Koslo, Pafko, Mathews, Paine, Crone, White, Torre, Bruton, Ad--ck, Ferguson, Lewis, Crandall, Smalley, Caro, Buhl, Burdette, Wilson, MacMahon, Giggie, Roland, Aaron, Tanner, Parks, Johnson, Nichols, Thompson, Conley, Thomson
    1956 Topps Bill Tremel #96
    1956 Topps Jerry Lynch #97
    1956 Topps Camilo Pascual #98
    1956 Topps Don Zimmer #99
    1956 Topps Baltimore Orioles #100 Schallock, Hale, Causey, Brown, Vincent, Richards, Harris, Brecheen, Miranda, Marsh, Abrams, Diering, Freedy, Young, Johnson, Smith, Pope, Dyck, Pyburn, Zuverink, Triandos, Nelson, Wight, Lopat, Wilson, Weidner, Dorish, Gastall, Palica, Philley, Brown, Gray, Moore, Diering, Leppert
    1956 Topps Jim Davis #102
    1956 Topps Bob Lemon #104
    1956 Topps Al Smith #105
    1956 Topps Joe Astroth #106
    1956 Topps Laurin Pepper #108
    1956 Topps Boston Red Sox #111 Coach Baker, Coach Owen, Manager Higgins, Coach Burns,
    Coach Ferriss, Coach Schreiber, Jensen, Daley, Goodman, Hatton, Fadden, Delock, Throneberry, Brewer, Joost,
    Kiely, Bolling, Susce Jr, Parnell, Baumann, Hurd, Lepcio, Orlando, Stephens, Nixon, Henry, Pagliaroni, Olson, Sullivan, Zauchin, Williams, White, Kinder, Brodowski, O’Donnell, Baker Jr.
    1956 Topps Dee Fondy #112
    1956 Topps Jim Owens #114
    1956 Topps Jackie Jensen #115
    1956 Topps Eddie O’Brien #116
    1956 Topps Virgil Trucks #117
    1956 Topps Larry Jackson #119
    1956 Topps Willard Nixon #122 x2
    1956 Topps Roy McMillan #123
    1956 Topps Don Kaiser #124
    1956 Topps Jim Brady #126
    1956 Topps Willie Jones #127
    1956 Topps Eddie Yost #128
    1956 Topps “Jake” Martin #129
    1956 Topps Bob Roselli #131
    1956 Topps Ray Narleski #133
    1956 Topps St. Louis Cardinals #134 Poholsky, Schoendienst, Stephenson, Kahn, Walker, Posedal, Riddle, Moon,
    Grammas, Musial, Wright, Repulski, Tiefenauer, Woolridge, Lawrence, Smith, Jackson, Whisenant, Jones, Boyer,
    Bauman, Virdon, Haddix, LaPalme, Burbrink, Elliott, Sarni, Frazier, Hemus, Arroyo, Schroer
    1956 Topps Al Silvera #137
    1956 Topps Johnny Antonelli #138
    1956 Topps Tommy Carroll #139
    1956 Topps Herb Score #140
    1956 Topps Gene Baker #142
    1956 Topps Washington Nationals- Oravetz. Runnels, Lavagetto, J. Fitzgerald, Dressen, Cleary, Haynes, Valdivielso,
    Courtney, Paula, Lentz, Sievers, Umphlett, Edwards, Stobbs, Killebrew, Stone, Chackles, Schoonmaker, Kline, Groth,
    Schmintz, Ramos, Fitzgerald, Shea, Vernon, McDermott, Abernathy, Porterfield, Yost, Pascual, Delis, Crump, Hoover,
    Baldwin
    1956 Topps Earl Torgeson #147
    1956 Topps Ray Jablonski
    1956 Topps Alvin Dark #148
    1956 Topps “Dixie” Howell #149
    1956 Topps Billy Hoeft #152
    1956 Topps Frank Thomas #153
    1956 Topps Dave Pope #154
    1956 Topps Wes Westrum #156
    1956 Topps Dick Brodowski #157
    1956 Topps Wally Post #158
    1956 Topps Billy Pierce #160
    1956 Topps Joe De Maestri #161
    1956 Topps Gene Woodling #163
    1956 Topps Don Ferrarese #166
    1956 Topps Bob Nelson #169 x2
    1956 Topps Jim Wilson #171 x2
    1956 Topps Johnny Podres #173
    1956 Topps Glen Gorbous #174
    1956 Topps Del Crandall #175
    1956 Topps Alex Kellner #176
    1956 Topps Harry Chiti #179
    1956 Topps Billy Martin #181
    1956 Topps Paul Minner #182
    1956 Topps Stan Lopata #183
    1956 Topps Don Bessent #184
    1956 Topps Bill Bruton #185
    1956 Topps Ron Jackson #186
    1956 Topps Chicago White Sox #188 Martin, White, Papai, Howell, Byrd, Consuegra, Bozich, Brideweser, Peterson,
    Minoso, Esposito, Kennedy, Froelich, Trucks, Moss, Adams, Carrasquel, Wilber, Gutteridge, Marion, Myatt, Berres,
    Rivera, Pierce, Kell, Colledge, Heinsen, Northey, Keegan, Busby, Powell, Battey, Johnson, Jackson, Donovan, Harshman,
    Nieman, Fox, Lollar, Dropo, Colledge
    1956 Topps Ned Garver #189
    1956 Topps Frank Lary #191
    1956 Topps “Smoky” Burgess #192
    1956 Topps Monte Irvin #194
    1956 Topps George Kell #195
    1956 Topps Granny Hamner #197
    1956 Topps Rip Repulski #201 x2
    1956 Topps Jim Hearn #202
    1956 Topps Bill Tuttle #203
    1956 Topps Art Swanson #204
    1956 Topps Mike Garcia #210
    1956 Topps Joe Nuxall #218
    1956 Topps Del Ennis #220
    1956 Topps New York Giants #220 Lockman, Gordon, Mays, Shellenback, Durocher, Franks, Fitzsimmons, Giel, Liddle, Bowman, Mueller, Terwilliger, McCall, Castleman, Amalfitano, Constable, Katt, Logan, Hofman, Gardner, Taylor, Hearn, Monzant, Gomez, Wilhelm, Rhodes, Harris, Thompson
    1956 Topps Bob Friend #221
    1956 Topps New York Giants #226 Lockman, Gordon, Mays, Shellenback, Durocher, Franks, Fitzsimmons, Giel, Liddle, Bowman, Mueller, Terwillger, McCall, Castleman, Amalfitano, Constable, Katt, Logan, Hofman, Gardner, Taylor, Hearn, Monzant, Gomez, Grissom, Wilhelm, Harris, Rhodes, Thompson
    1956 Topps Russ Meyer #227
    1956 Topps “Chico” Carrasquel #230
    1956 Topps “Toby” Atwell #232
    1956 Topps Kansas City Athletics #236 Lopez, Demaestri, Slaughter, Melillo, Boudreau, Craft, Susce, Portocarrero, Power,Finigan, Kellner, Gorman, Wilson, Zernial, Renna, Cloyd, Boyer, Simpson, Astroth, Valo, Ewell, Shantz, Herbert, Harrington, Raschi, Ditmar, Littrell, Shantz, Ceccarelli, Cletis Boyer
    1956 Topps Harry Simpson #239
    1956 Topps Don Mueller #241
    1956 Topps Billy Goodman #245
    1956 Topps Tom Gorman #246
    1956 Topps Bill Sarni #247
    1956 Topps Larry Doby #250
    1956 Topps George Crowe #254
    1956 Topps Tom Hurd #256 x2
    1956 Topps Sam Jones #259
    1956 Topps Bobby Shantz #261
    1956 Topps Bob Miller #263
    1956 Topps Ray Monzant #264
    1956 Topps Sandy Consuegra #265
    1956 Topps Don Ferrarese #266
    1956 Topps Dale Mitchell #268
    1956 Topps Jack Meyer #269
    1956 Topps Danny O’Connell #272
    1956 Topps Walker Cooper #273
    1956 Topps George Zuverink #276
    1956 Topps Chet Nichols #278
    1956 Topps Art Houtteman #281
    1956 Topps Warren Hacker #282
    1956 Topps Ike Delock #284
    1956 Topps Eddie Miksis #285
    1956 Topps Bill Wright #286
    1956 Topps Bobby Adams #287 x3
    1956 Topps Bob Cerv #288
    1956 Topps Hal Jeff coat #289
    1956 Topps Curt Simmons #290
    1956 Topps Frank Kellert #291
    1956 Topps Stu Miller #293
    1956 Topps Andy Seminick #296
    1956 Topps Bob Skinner #297
    1956 Topps Johnny Schmitz #298
    1956 Topps Vic Wertz #300
    1956 Topps Jim Dyck #303
    1956 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm #307
    1956 Topps Hal Naragon #311
    1956 Topps Hobie Landrith #314
    1956 Topps Milt Bolling #315
    1956 Topps Karl Olson #322
    1956 Topps Willard Schmidt #323
    1956 Topps Connie Johnson #326
    1956 Topps Bob Wiesler #327
    1956 Topps Preston Ward #328
    1956 Topps Dick Hall #331
    1956 Topps Bob Miller #334
    1956 Topps Don Hoak #335
    1956 Topps Bobby Morgan #337
    1956 Topps Mickey McDermott #340
    1957 Topps Ted Williams #1
    1957 Topps Yogi Berra #2
    1957 Topps Dale Long #3 x2
    1957 Topps George Zuverink #11 x3
    1957 Topps Wally Burnette #13
    1957 Topps Bob Nieman #14
    1957 Topps Billy Gardner #17
    1957 Topps Bob Wilson #19 x2
    1957 Topps Frank Sullivan #21
    1957 Topps Sherm Lollar #23
    1957 Topps Bob Boyd #26
    1957 Topps Ted Kazanski #27
    1957 Topps Gene Conley #28 x3
    1957 Topps Ron Northey #31
    1957 Topps Hersh Freeman #32 x4
    1957 Topps Jim Small #33 x4
    1957 Topps Tom Sturtevant #34 x4
    1957 Topps Bob Grim #36 x3
    1957 Topps Frank Torre #37
    1957 Topps Al Worthington #39
    1957 Topps Hal Smith #41 x4
    1957 Topps Dee Fondy #42 x2
    1957 Topps Connie Johnson #43
    1957 Topps Joe DeMaestri #44 x2
    1957 Topps Bob Miller #46 x5
    1957 Topps Don Badinage #47 x8
    1957 Topps Bill Bruton #48
    1957 Topps Daryl Spencer #49
    1957 Topps Herb Score #50
    1957 Topps Clint Courtney #51
    1957 Topps Lee Walls #52
    1957 Topps Clem Labine #53
    1957 Topps Dave Sisler #56 x4
    1957 Topps Jim Lemon #57 x2
    1957 Topps Billy Hoeft #60
    1957 Topps Dusty Rhodes #61
    1957 Topps Ike Delock #63 x4
    1957 Topps Brooks Lawrence #66 x2
    1957 Topps Chico Carrasquel #67 x2
    1957 Topps Ray Crone #68
    1957 Topps Murry Dickson #71
    1957 Topps Bill Tuttle #72
    1957 Topps Vito Valentinetti #74 x2
    1957 Topps Paul Foytack #77 x3
    1957 Topps Vic Wertz #78
    1957 Topps Lindy McDaniel #79
    1957 Topps Herm Wehmeier #81
    1957 Topps Lou Skizas #83x2
    1957 Topps Moe Drabowsky #84
    1957 Topps Bill Sarni #86 x2
    1957 Topps Tom Gorman #87
    1957 Topps Roy Sievers #89
    1957 Topps Mack Burk #91
    1957 Topps Hal Jeffcoat #93
    1957 Topps Bobby Del Greco #94 x8
    1957 Topps Hank Aguirre #96 x5
    1957 Topps Al Dark #98
    1957 Topps Bob Keegan #99 x2
    1957 Topps Chuck Stobbs #101
    1957 Topps Ray Boone #102
    1957 Topps Johnny Antonelli #105
    1957 Topps Hank Thompson #109
    1957 Topps Tom Brewer #112
    1957 Topps Wilmer Mizell #113
    1957 Topps Mike Fornieles #116
    1957 Topps Bob Porterfield #118
    1957 Topps Stan Lopata #119
    1957 Topps Clete Boyer #121 x2
    1957 Topps Ken Boyer #122
    1957 Topps Steve Ridzik #123 x5
    1957 Topps Dave Philly #124
    1957 Topps Ed Bailey #128
    1957 Topps Saul Rogovin #129 x3
    1957 Topps Art Ditmar #132
    1957 Topps Don Kaiser #134 x2
    1957 Topps Bob Rush #137
    1957 Topps Lou Kretlow #139 x2
    1957 Topps Al Aber #141
    1957 Topps Charley Thompson #142 x2
    1957 Topps Ray Narleski #144 x2
    1957 Topps Don Mueller #148
    1957 Topps Bob Kennedy #149 x5
    1957 Topps Willie Miranda #151 x3
    1957 Topps Jack Harshman #152
    1957 Topps Karl Olson #153 x3
    1957 Topps Jim Brosnan #155 x2
    1956 Topps Wes Westrum #156
    1957 Topps Curt Simmons #158
    1957 Topps Solly Drake #159
    1957 Topps Billy Pierce #160
    1957 Topps Pittsburgh Pirates #161
    1957 Topps Jack Meyer #162
    1957 Topps Frank Lary #168 x2
    1957 Topps Tommy Carroll #164 x3
    1957 Topps Herb Plews #169 x4
    1957 Topps Willie Jones #174
    1957 Topps Eddie Yost #177 x2
    1957 Topps Ernie Oravetz #179 x3
    1957 Topps Dick Donovan #181
    1957 Topps Hobie Landrith #182
    1957 Topps Tito Francona #184
    1957 Topps Johnny Kucks #185
    1957 Topps Jim King #186 x3
    1957 Topps Felix Mantilla #188
    1957 Topps Randy Jackson #190
    1957 Topps Joe Margoneri #191 x3
    1957 Topps Larry Jackson #196
    1957 Topps Hank Sauer #197
    1957 Topps Detroit Tigers #198
    1957 Topps Vernon Law #199
    1957 Topps Dick Gernert #202 x2
    1957 Topps Charley Maxwell #205
    1957 Topps Willard Schmidt #206
    1957 Topps Camilo Pascual #211
    1957 Topps Les Moss #213 x2
    1957 Topps Philadelphia Phillies #214
    1957 Topps Marv Grissom #216
    1957 Topps Gene Stephens #217
    1957 Topps Ray Jablonski #218 x2
    1957 Topps Tom Acker #219 x2
    1957 Topps Dixie Howell #221 x4
    1957 Topps Alex Grammas #222
    1957 Topps Frank House #223 x3
    1957 Topps Marv Blaylock #224 x4
    1957 Topps Harry Simpson #225 x2
    1957 Topps Preston Ward #226
    1957 Topps Jerry Staley #227
    1957 Topps Solly Hemus #231 x3
    1957 Topps Art Fowler #233 x2
    1957 Topps Tom Poholsky #235 x4
    1957 Topps Joe Ginsberg #236
    1957 Topps Foster Castleman #237
    1957 Topps Eddie Robinson #238 x2
    1957 Topps Tom Morgan #239 x4
    1957 Topps Joe Lonnett #241 x5
    1957 Topps Charley Neal #242
    1957 Topps St. Louis Cardinals #243 x2
    1957 Topps Billy Loes #244
    1957 Topps Rip Repulski #245
    1957 Topps Jose Valdivielso #246 x5
    1957 Topps Turk Lown #247 x2
    1957 Topps Jim Finigan #248
    1957 Topps Dave Pope #249 x3
    1957 Topps Baltimore Orioles #251 x3
    1957 Topps Gus Zernial #253
    1957 Topps Ron Negray #254
    1957 Topps Ronnie Kline #256
    1957 Topps Walt Dropo #257 x2
    1957 Topps Steve Gromek #258
    1957 Topps Eddie O’Brien #259 x2
    1957 Topps Del Ennis #260 x2
    1957 Topps Bob Chakales #261 x3
    1957 Topps Bobby Thomson #262
    1957 Topps George Strickland #263
    1957 Topps Bob Turley #264
    1957 Topps Jim Botgen #289
    1957 Topps Mike Garcia #300
    1957 Topps Sandy Koufax #302
    1957 Topps Jim Pendleton #327
    1957 Topps Cal Neeman #353
    1957 Topps Frank Malzone #355
    1957 Topps Faye Throneberry #356
    1957 Topps Jerry Lynch #358
    1957 Topps Tom Cheney #359
    1957 Topps Johnny Groth #360
    1957 Topps Curt Barclay #361
    1957 Topps Cal McLish #364
    1957 Topps Ossie Virgil #365
    1957 Topps Bob Purkey #368
    1957 Topps Milt Graff #369
    1957 Topps Warren Hacker #370
    1957 Topps Bob Lennon #371
    1957 Topps Pete Whisenant #373
    1957 Topps Don Elston #376
    1957 Topps Walker Cooper #380
    1957 Topps Jim Brideweser #382
    1957 Topps Pete Daley #388
    1957 Topps Casey Wise #396
    1957 Topps Billy Consolo #399
    1957 Topps Dodgers Sluggers, Furillo, Gil Hodges, Roy Campanella, Duke Snider #400
    1957 Topps Earl Battey #401
    1957 Topps Bob Hale #406
    1957 Topps Yankees Power Hitters Mickey Mantle/ Yogi Berra #407
    1957 Topps Harvey Kuenn
    1957 Topps Bob Bowman
    1958 Topps Ted Williams #1
    1958 Topps Alex Kellner #3 x3
    1958 Topps George Zuverink #6 x2
    1958 Topps Dale Long #7
    1958 Topps Jim Rivera #11 x5
    1958 Topps George Crowe #12 x2
    1958 Topps Billy Hoeft #13
    1958 Topps Rip Repulski #14
    1958 Topps Jim Lemon #15
    1958 Topps Felix Mantilla #17 x4
    1958 Topps Frank Sullivan #18 x2
    1958 Topps Giants team card #19 Katt, Virgil, Sarni, Walter, Williams, Rigney, Brannick, Henrich, Thomas, Miller,
    O’Connell, Cust, Logan, Mueller, Mays, Lockman, Westrum, Spencer, Barclay, Crone, Jablonski, Antonelli, Thomson, Bowman, Sauer, Gomez, Rhodes, Harris, Monzant, Grissom, McCormick, Constable, Bressoud, Worthington
    1958 Topps Curt Barclay #21
    1958 Topps Bill Tuttle #23 x2
    1958 Topps Hobie Landrith #24
    1958 Topps Ron Jackson #26 x2
    1958 Topps Jim Busby #28
    1958 Topps Tex Clevenger #31 x3
    1958 Topps J.W. Porter #32
    1958 Topps Cal Neeman #33 x2
    1958 Topps Bob Thurman #34 x3
    1958 Topps Don Mossi #35 x2
    1958 Topps Ted Kazanski #36 x3
    1958 Topps Mike McCormick #37
    1958 Topps Dick Gernert #38
    1958 Topps Bob Martin #39 x2
    1958 Topps Dave Hillman #41 x2
    1958 Topps Sal Maglie #43
    1958 Topps Washington Senators #44
    1958 Topps Lou Sleater #46 x3
    1958 Topps Roger Maris #47
    1958 Topps Chuck Harmon #48
    1958 Topps Smoky Burgess #49 x2
    1958 Topps Morrie Martin #53
    1958 Topps Chico Carrasquel #55
    1958 Topps Bill Fischer #56
    1958 Topps Tim Thompson #57 x3
    1958 Topps Art Schult #58 x2
    1958 Topps Dave Sisler #59
    1958 Topps Del Ennis #60 x3
    1958 Topps Steve Boros #61
    1958 Topps Joe DeMaestri #62
    1958 Topps Joe Lonnett #64 x2
    1958 Topps Lee Walls #66
    1958 Topps Joe Ginsberg #67 x4
    1958 Topps Daryl Spencer #68 x4
    1958 Topps Wally Burnette #69
    1958 Topps Bud Byerly #72 x6
    1958 Topps Pete Daley #73 x2
    1958 Topps Roy Face #74
    1958 Topps Gus Bell #75 x8
    1958 Topps Dick Farrell #76
    1958 Topps Dick Williams #79 x2
    1958 Topps Steve Boros #81
    1958 Topps Ronnie Kline #82
    1958 Topps Bob Hazle #83
    1958 Topps Billy O’Dell #84
    1958 Topps Johnny Kucks #87
    1958 Topps Billy Klaus #89
    1958 Topps Chuck Tanner #91
    1958 Topps Bob Skinner #94
    1958 Topps Frank Bolling #95
    1958 Topps Joe Durham #96
    1958 Topps Billy Hunter #98 x3
    1958 Topps Bobby Adams #99
    1958 Topps Bobby Richardson #101
    1958 Topps George Strickland #102
    1958 Topps Jerry Lynch #103
    1958 Topps Jim Pendleton #104
    1958 Topps Billy Gardner #105
    1958 Topps Ossie Virgil #107 x2
    1958 Topps Jim Landis #108
    1958 Topps Jerry Walker #113
    1958 Topps Jim Bunning #115 x2
    1958 Topps Dick Tomanek #123
    1958 Topps Bobby Usher #124
    1958 Topps Stan Palys #126
    1958 Topps Willie Kirkland #128
    1958 Topps Jim Derrington #129
    1958 Topps Vernon Law #132
    1958 Topps Russ Nixon #133
    1958 Topps Earl Torgeson #138
    1958 Topps Bobby Morgan #144
    1958 Topps Dick Gray #146
    1958 Topps Don McMahon #147
    1958 Topps Billy Consolo #148
    1958 Topps Mickey Mantle #150
    1958 Topps Buddy Pritchard #151
    1958 Topps Johnny Antonelli #152
    1958 Topps Harry Byrd #154
    1958 Topps Dee Fondy #157
    1958 Topps Frank Baumann #167
    1958 Topps Joe Cunningham #168
    1958 Topps Harry Anderson #171
    1958 Topps K.C. Athletics #174
    1958 Topps Marv Throneberry #175
    1958 Topps Al Smith #177
    1958 Topps Ted Kluszewski #178
    1958 Topps George Susce #189
    1958 Topps Whitey Lockman #195
    1958 Topps Haywood Sullivan #197 x3
    1958 Topps Billy Virdon #198
    1958 Topps Bob Keegan #200
    1958 Topps Jim Bolger #201 x3
    1958 Topps Woody Held #202
    1958 Topps Leo Kiely #204 x4
    1958 Topps Pete Burnside #211 x4
    1958 Topps Bubba Phillips #212
    1958 Topps Red Wilson #213
    1958 Topps Willard Schmidt #214
    1958 Topps Jack Harshman #217
    1958 Topps Camilo Pascual #219
    1958 Topps Tom Brewer #220 x2
    1958 Topps Bud Daley #222
    1958 Topps Billy Goodman #225
    1958 Topps Bob Smith #226
    1958 Topps Gene Stephens #227
    1958 Topps Duke Maas #228
    1958 Topps Reno Bertoia #232
    1958 Topps Tom Gorman #235
    1958 Topps Bill Wright #237
    1958 Topps Chuck Stobbs #239
    1958 Topps Dick Littlefield #241 x3
    1958 Topps Johnny Klippstein #242
    1958 Topps Larry Raines #243
    1958 Topps Frank Lary #245
    1958 Topps Herm Wehmeier #248
    1958 Topps Ray Moore #249
    1958 Topps Ron Sievers #250
    1958 Topps Warren Hacker #251 x2
    1958 Topps Chicago White Sox #256 Hatfield, Lollar, Aparicio, Berres, Cuccinello, Lopez, Gutteridge, Cooney, Donovan, McDonald Kinder, Colledge, Minoso, Esposito, Rivera, Heinsen, Harshman, Staley, Larker, Flanigan, LaPalme, Howard, Fox, Northey, Phillips, Moss, Brown, Keegan, Kennedy, Howell, Derrington, Battey, Powell, Doby, Landis, Fischer, Dropo
    1958 Topps Hal Smith #257
    1958 Topps Turk Lown #261
    1958 Topps Johnny Giroth #262
    1958 Topps Eddie Bressoud #263
    1958 Topps Jack Sanford #264
    1958 Topps Connie Johnson #266
    1958 Topps Bob Boyd #279
    1958 Topps Sam Taylor #282
    1958 Topps Ray Shearer #283
    1958 Topps Ray Katt #284
    1958 Topps Sam Jones #287
    1958 Topps Don Landrum #291 x2
    1958 Topps Ned Garver #292
    1958 Topps Gene Freese #293
    1958 Topps Don Buddin #297 x3
    1958 Topps Jim Hearn #298
    1958 Topps Randy Jackson #301
    1958 Topps Mike Baxes #302
    1958 Topps Albie Pearson #317
    1958 Topps Frank House #318
    1958 Topps Sluggers Supreme Ted Williams/ Ted Kluszewski #321
    1958 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm #324
    1958 Topps Bob Miller #326
    1958 Topps Chicago Cubs team card #327 Littlefield, Wise, Fanning, Incledon, Elston, Will, Long, Lown, Mueller, Lewis, Scheffing, Fitzsimmons, Myatt, Walls, Moryn, Scheuneman, Bolger, Rush, Morgan, Neeman, Brosnan, Banks, Tanner, Kawano, Kindall, Hillman, Littrell, Drott, Drabowsky, Speake, Kaiser, Poholsky
    1958 Topps Ike Delock #328
    1958 Topps Bob Cerv #329 x2
    1958 Topps Ed Bailey #330
    1958 Topps Walt Dropo #338
    1958 Topps Fred Hatfield #339
    1958 Topps Don Newcombe #340
    1958 Topps Bob Porterfield #344 x2
    1958 Topps Don Rudolph #347
    1958 Topps Bill Burton #355
    1958 Topps Billy Loes #359
    1958 Topps Mike Fornieles #361
    1958 Topps Ray Jablonski #362
    1958 Topps Gene Green #366
    1958 Topps Don Cardwell #372
    1958 Topps Charley Rabe #376
    1958 Topps Ray Herbert #379 x2
    1958 Topps Lou Berberet #383 x2
    1958 Topps John Goryl #384
    1958 Topps Billy Moran #388
    1958 Topps Bill Taylor #389
    1958 Topps Dave Melton #391
    1958 Topps Bennie Daniels #392 x3
    1958 Topps Willard Nixon #395 x2
    1958 Topps Gene Woodling #398 x2
    1958 Topps Marv Grissom #399
    1958 Topps Don Bessent #401
    1958 Topps Bobby Gene Smith #402
    1958 Topps Baltimore Orioles #408
    1958 Topps Murray Wall #410
    1958 Topps Tony Taylor #411
    1958 Topps Jim Davenport #413
    1958 Topps Sammy White #414
    1958 Topps Bob Bowman #415
    1958 Topps Foster Castleman #416
    1958 Topps Norm Zauchin #422 x2
    1958 Topps Phil Clark #423
    1958 Topps Rival Fence Busters #436 Willie Mays / Duke Snider
    1958 Topps Phil Paine #442
    1958 Topps Danny Kravitz #444
    1958 Topps Charlie Lau #448
    1958 Topps Roman Mejias #452
    1958 Topps Tom Qualters #453
    1958 Topps Harry Hanebrink #454
    1958 Topps Chuck Essegian #460
    1958 Topps Ed Mayer #461
    1958 Topps Pete Whisenant #466
    1958 Topps R.C. Stevens #470
    1958 Topps Johnny Temple #478
    1958 Topps Mickey Mantle #487
    1958 Topps Ed Bailey #490
    1958 Topps Sherm Lollar #491
    1959 Fleer Ted Williams #31,48
    1959 Topps Al Pilarcik #7
    1959 Topps Thomas/ Murtaugh/ Kluszewski #17
    1959 Topps Murry Dickson #23
    1959 Topps Andy Pafko #27
    1959 Topps Hank Aguirre #36
    1959 Topps Gene Green #37
    1959 Topps Baltimore Orioles team #48
    1959 Topps Rip Coleman #51
    1959 Topps Carl Sawatski #56
    1959 Topps Jim Hearn #63
    1959 Topps San Francisco Giants team card #69
    1959 Topps Don Bessent #71
    1950 Topps Harry Anderson #85
    1959 Topps Billy Gardner #89
    1959 Topps Chicago White Sox team card #94 x2
    1959 Topps Del Rice #104
    1959 Topps Cincinnati Red Legs team card #111 x2
    1959 Topps Charles Secrest #140
    1959 Topps Jim Bunning #149
    1959 Topps Enos Slaughter #155
    1959 Topps Pierce/ Robin Roberts #156
    1959 Topps Dick Groat #160
    1959 Topps Kansas City Athletics #172
    1959 Topps Rip Repulski #195
    1959 Topps St Louis Cardinals #223 x2
    1959 Topps Art Ceccarelli #226
    1959 Topps Bill Fischer #230
    1959 Topps Hank Bauer #240 x2
    1959 Topps Boston Red Sox team card #248
    1959 Topps Cletis Boyer #251
    1959 Topps Den Ennis #255
    1959 Topps Carl Erskine #217
    1959 Topps Early Wynn #260
    1959 Topps Pete Daley #276
    1959 Topps Joe Cunningham #285
    1959 Topps Dutch Dotterer #288
    1959 Topps Dick Williams #292
    1959 Topps Billy Martin #295 x2
    1959 Topps Jim Gilliam #306 x2
    1959 Topps Chicago Cubs team card #304
    1959 Topps Sal Maglie #309
    1959 Topps Joe Ad--ck #315
    1959 Topps Bob Giallombardo #321
    1959 Topps Don Demeter #324
    1959 Topps Gary Bell #327
    1959 Topps Billy Hoeft #343
    1959 Topps Robin Roberts #352
    1959 Topps Pete Burnside #354
    1959 Topps Jim Piersall #355
    1959 Topps Dick Groat #357
    1959 Topps Bill White #359
    1959 Topps Bobby Avila #363
    1959 Topps Johnny Antonelli #377
    1959 Topps Gail Harris #378
    1959 Topps Bob Miller #379
    1959 Topps Dave Sisler #384
    1959 Topps Sherm Lollar #385
    1959 Topps Milt Pappas #391
    1959 Topps Whitey Herzog #392
    1959 Topps Frank Lary #393
    1959 Topps Randy Jackson #394
    1959 Topps Washington Senators team card #397 x2
    1959 Topps Ron Blackburn #401
    1959 Topps Clem Labine #403
    1959 Topps Hank Sauer #404
    1959 Topps Whitey Lockman #411
    1959 Topps Dale Long #414
    1959 Topps Solly Drake #406
    1959 Topps Haywood Sullivan #416
    1959 Topps Virgil Trucks #417
    1959 Topps Milwaukee Braves #419
    1959 Topps Hobie Landrith #422
    1959 Topps Ken Aspermont #424
    1959 Topps Charlie Neal #427
    1959 Topps Bobby Thomson #429
    1959 Topps Whammy Douglas #431
    1959 Topps Smoky Burgess #432
    1959 Topps Ron Fairly #125 x2
    1959 Topps Billy Harrell #433
    1959 Topps Sam Esposito #438
    1959 Topps Ronnie Hansen #444
    1959 Topps Ed Mathews #450
    1959 Topps Jimmy Constable #451
    1959 Topps Lee Moss #453
    1959 Topps Larry Doby #455 x3
    1959 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers team card #457 x2
    1959 Topps Jerry Casale #456
    1959 Topps Bob Friend #460
    1959 Topps Colavito Catch- Rocky Colavtio #462
    1959 Topps Pierce All Star Starter #466
    1959 Topps Barry Latman #477
    1959 Topps Red Schoendienst #480
    1959 Topps Don Pavletich #494
    1959 Topps Johnny Podres #495
    1959 Topps Hal R. Smith #497
    1959 Topps Tony Kubek #505
    1959 Topps #437
    1959 Topps Ron Fairly #125
    1959 Topps Kansas City Athletics #172
  • Options
    Old Post Cereal Cards
    Willie Mays
    Mickey Mantle
    Richie Ashburn
    Norm Larker
    Ken Boyer x2
    Cark Sawatski
    Chuck Schilling
    Chico Fernandez
    Clay Dalrymple
    George Altman
    Brooks Robinson
    Andre Rogers
    Harvey Haddix
    Dick Stuat
    Al Spangler
    John Roseboro
    Gil Hodges
    Ed Mathews x2
    Eddie Mathews
    Ernie Banks
    Roberto Clemente x2
    Ted Kluszewski
    Jim Rivera
    Norm Cash
    Don Mosi
    Dave Sisler
    Pete Burnside
    Russ Nixon
    Haywood Sullivan
    Bob Wilson
    Marv Breeding
    Dick Williams
    Ray Herbert
    Hank Bauer
    Camilo Pascual
    Dick Farrell
    Tony Curry
    Gene Conley
    Rocky Nelson x3
    Smoky Burgess
    Billy O’Dell x2
    John Roseboro
    Daryl Spencer
    Bill White
    Ed Kasko
    Jim O’Toole
    Sam Taylor
    Elston Howard
    Cletis Boyer
    Bobby Shantz
    John Blanchard
    Bob Shaw
    Hank Aaron
    Billy Martin
    Pete Runnels
    Frank Robinson
    1960 Fleer Luke Appling #27
    1960 Fleer Wilbert Robinson #33 x3
    1960 Fleer Ed Barrow #23 X3
    1960 Fleer Earl Averill #71
    1960 Fleer Bing Miller #39 x3
    1960 Fleer Heine Manush #18 X3
    1960 Fleer George Sisler #13
    1960 Fleer Mordecai Brown #9 x2
    1960 Fleer Ed Walsh #49 x3
    1960 Fleer Chief Bender #7 x2
    1960 Fleer Roger Brenham #8
    1960 Fleer Zach Wheat #12 x2
    1960 Fleer Jimmy Collins #25
    1960 Fleer Lou Boudreau #16
    1960 Fleer Clark Griffith #15
    1960 Fleer Eddie Collins #20 x2
    1960 Fleer Chuck Klein #30
    1960 Fleer Sam Rice #34 x2
    1960 Fleer Joe Tinker #40
    1960 Fleer Jim Bottomley #45 x2
    1960 Fleer John McGraw #66 x2
    1960 Fleer Hal Newhouser #68
    1960 Fleer Bobo Newsom #70 X4
    1960 Fleer Ford Frick #74
    1960 Fleer Ki Ki Cuyler #75
    1960 Fleer Rabbit Maranville #21 x3
    1960 Fleer Tony Lazzeri #31
    1960 Fleer Ralph Kiner #79 x2
    1960 Fleer Burleigh Grimes #59
    1960 Fleer Charlie Gehringer #58 x2
    1960 Fleer Branch Rickey #55
    1960 Fleer Rube Waddell #61
    1960 Fleer Red Ruffing #63
    1960 Fleer Waite Hoyt #69
    1960 Fleer Harry Heilmann #65
    1960 Fleer Hughie Jennings #67
    1960 Fleer Dazzy Vance #51
    1960 Fleer Frank Chance #50
    1960 Fleer Gabby Hartnett #29
    1960 Fleer Eddie Plank #46
    1960 Fleer Warren Giles #73
    1960 Fleer Al Simmons #32
    1960 Fleer George Sisler #13
    1960 Fleer Lloyd Waner #78 x2
    1960 Fleer Paul Waner #76 x3
    1960 Fleer Lefty O’Doul #37
    1960 Fleer Frank Baker #41 x2
    *****Hank Aaron Stamp
    1960 Topps Early Wynn #1 x2
    1960 Topps Nellie Fox #100
    1960 Topps San Francisco Giants #151
    1960 Topps Cleveland Indians #174
    1960 Topps Philadelphia Phillies team card #302
    1960 Topps Cincinnati Reds team card #164
    1960 Topps Al Lopez #222 x3
    1960 Topps Tony Kubek #83
    1960 Topps Stan Musial #250
    1960 Topps #5x2,354,198.178,112,68,373,357,233,141,342,351,86,76,46,88,285,276,2,40,179,293,124,22,85,37,
    438,196,57,161,155,185,307,150,52,150,393,239,317,12,249,410,406,107,66,101,14,168,131,187,247,264,396,401,
    1961 Fleer Allie Reynolds #69
    1961 Fleer Earl Averill #5
    1961 Fleer Al Simmons #77
    1961 Fleer Dolf Luque #56
    1961 Fleer Max Carey #12
    1961 Fleer Luke Sewell #138
    1961 Fleer Bump Hadley #111
    1961 Fleer General Crowder #102
    1961 Fleer Earle Combs #17 x2
    1961 Fleer Gabby Hartnett #41
    1961 Fleer Johnny Mostil #64
    1961 Fleer Hal Newhouse #66
    1961 Topps Dick Groat #1x2
    1961 Topps Bobby Richardson #180
    1961 Topps Charlie Neal #423
    1961 Topps Wally Moon #325
    1961 Topps Rogers Hornsby #404
    1961 Topps #243,246,247,254,277,9,14,57,60,124,175,170,162,203,208,210,209,212,214x2,217
    **Bigger card Bob Gibson
    1962 Topps Jim Piersall #90
    1962 Topps Minnie Minoso #28 x2
    1962 Topps Don Drysdale #340
    1962 Topps Ken Boyer #370
    1962 Topps Stan Musial #317 x2
    1962 Topps #369,410,556455,492,429,377,329,578,527x2,536,553,574,126,71,589,457,72,81,87,118,44
    1962 Topps Rocky Colavito #20x2
    1962 Topps Boston Red Sox
    1962 Topps Norm Cash #466
    1962 Topps Curt Simmons #285
    1962 Topps Don Mossi #105
    1962 Topps Orlando Cepeda #390
    1962 Topps Rocky Colavito #472
    1962 Topps Al Kaline #470
    1962 Topps Tony Kubek
    1962 Topps checklist #441
    1962 Topps Del Crandall x2
    1962 Topps Elston Howard #400
    1962 Topps Warren Spahn #399
    1962 Topps Roger Maris/ Orlando Cepeda #401
    1962 Topps Rocky Colavito #20
    1962 Topps Gil Hodges #85
    1962 Topps Win Leaders Warren Spahn/ Joe Jay/ Jim O’toole #58
    1962 Topps checklist 4th series #277
    1962 Topps New York Yankees team card #251 x2
    1962 Topps Bobby Richardson #65
    ***smaller gold embossed card Frank Robinson
    1963 Fleer Checklist
    1963 Topps Yanks Celebrate as Terry wins #148
    1963 Topps Minnie Minoso #190 x2
    1963 Topps Los Angeles Angels team card #39
    1963 Topps Chicago Cubs team card #222
    1963 Topps Philadelphia Phillies #13
    1963 Topps San Francisco Giants #417
    1963 Topps Minnesota Twins #162
    1963 Topps Baltimore Orioles #377
    1963 Topps Bobby Bragan #73
    1963 Topps Walt Alston #154
    1963 Topps Checklist 1st series #79
    1963 Topps Checklist 2nd series #102 x3
    1963 Topps checklist 3rd series #191 x2
    1963 Topps checklist 6th series #431
    1963 Topps checklist 7th series #509 x2
    1963 Topps 1962 Batting LEADERS Frank Robinson/ Stan Musial/ Hank Aaron/ Bill White / Tommy Davis#1
    1963 Topps American League Home Run Leaders Rocky Colavito/ Roger Maris/ Norm Cash/ Harmon Killebrew/
    Leon Wagner/ Jim Gentile/ #4
    1963 Topps Ron Santo #252
    1963 Topps Jim Duffalo #567 X2
    1963 Topps Mike De La Hoz #561 x2
    1963 Topps Cal McLish #512
    1963 Topps Hal Kolstad #574
    1963 Topps Gary Geiger #513
    1963 Topps Lou Klimchock #542
    1963 Topps Ron Moeller #541 x2
    1963 Topps Ed Sadowski #527 x2
    1963 Topps Cuno Barragan #557
    1963 Topps Tom Satriano #542
    1963 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm #108
    1963 Topps #87x2,109
    1963 Topps Roger Maris, Norm Cash, Leon Wagner, Jim Gentile, Rocky Colavito #4
    1963 Topps Wes Covington #529 x2
    1963 Topps Ken Walters #534
    1963 Topps Joe Schaffernoth #463
    1963 Topps Ken Retzer #471
    1963 Topps Claude Raymond #519
    1963 Topps Gus Bell #547
    1964 Topps Tommy John/ Bob Chance #146
    1964 Topps Jerry Hinsley/ Bill Wakefield #576
    1964 Topps Tom Kelley/ Sonny Siebert #552
    1964 Topps Jim Dickson/ Bobby Klaus #524
    1964 Topps Joe Moeller #549
    1964 Topps Jim Brewer #553
    1964 Topps Pedro Ramos #562
    1964 Topps Dick Phillips #559
    1964 Topps Joel Horlen #584
    1964 Topps Larry Bearnarth #527
    1964 Topps Hank Aaron #300
    1964 Topps #363,370,369,367,5875,92,111,130,138,148,160,
    1964 Topps Mickey Lolich #128
    1964 Topps Stu Miller #565
    1964 Topps Fred Newman #569
    1964 Topps Rocky Colavito #320
    1964 Topps Bobby Richardson
    1964 Topps Joe Pepitone #360
    1964 Topps Ron Hunt #235
    1964 Topps Coins
    Don Lock #53
    Billy Freehan #38 x2
    Jerry Lumpe #124 x2
    Joe Pepitone #121
    Juan Pizarro #14
    Hank Aguirre #74
    John Bateman #19
    Dick Dietz #33 x3
    Bob Bailey #59
    Gerry Moses #6
    Bob Oliver #48 x2
    Harmon Killebrew #100
    Danny Cater #14
    Clarence Gaston #1 x2
    Cesar Tomar #52
    Joe Morgan #117
    Jim Wynn #69
    Pat Jarvis #85 x2
    Jim Hickman #27 x4
    Tony Conigliaro #142 x3
    Lee May #29
    Alex Johnson #84
    Felix Millan #5
    Tony Perez #105
    Bobby Bonds #13 x2
    Tony Oliva #128
    Gerry Moses #6
    Clarence Gaston #1
    George Scott #98 x2
    Alex Johnson #84
    Leo Cardenas #148
    Andy Messer smith #112
    Gerry Moses #6
    Lee May #69
    Jim Spencer #4 x4
    Jim Rooker #32 x4
    Don Kessinger #119 x4
    Mike Epstein #126 x2
    Jim Wynn #69
    Duke Sims #66
    Don Wilson #41
    Ed Brinkman #46 x5
    Felipe Alou #8 x2
    Dick Bosman #70
    Ted Savage #44
    Jim McGlothlin #9
    Rico Carthy #113
    Fergie Jenkins #7 x5
    Rick Monday #40 x2
    Willie Davis #93 x2
    Danny Coombs #49
    Felix Rodriguez #124
    Tony Perez #105
    Carlos May #144
    Sonny Siebert #122 x2
    Tommy Harper #140 x4
    Randy Hundley #51 X2
    Dick McAuliffe #10 x3
    Joe Torre #11
    Claude Osteen #45 x2
    John Bateman #19
    Walt Williams #36 x3
    Frank Robinson x2
    Bill Freehan #38 x2
    Bob Oliver #48
    Larry Dierken #141
    Bob Bailey #59 x3
    Rico Petrocelli #30
    Jim McNertney #68
    Rusty Staub #111
    Dave Johnson #2 x2
    Fergie Jenkins #7 x2
    Ron Perranoski #104
    Ray Fosse #42 x2
    Sonny Siebert #122
    Lew Krausse #20 x2
    Billy Grabarkewitz #21 x3
    George Scott #98
    Phil Niekro #37 x2
    Al Ferrara #25 x4
    Carl Morton #35 x2
    Chris Cannizzaro #109
    Jim Wynn #69
    Mickey Lolich #106
    Felix Millan #5
    Mike Epstein #126
    Sonny Siebert #122
    Tony Oliva #128
    Tommy Harper #140
    Doug Rader #17
    Orlando Cepeda #61
    Larry Jackson #17
    Clarence Gaston #1
    Ed Charles #117
    Nate Colbert #77
    Jerry McNertney #68 x2
    Jay Maloney #158 x2
    Juan Marichal #157
    Lou Pinellas #152
    Tommy Davis #153
    Jim Maloney #158x2
    Dick Groat #147 x2
    Dick Stuart #122
    Johnny Orsino #3
    Jim Bunning #3
    Dick Radatz #30
    Harmon Killebrew #112
    Turk Farrell #91
    Bob Allison #19
    Diego Segui #24
    Jim Wynn #2
    Larry Jackson #17
    Jim Bunning #93
    Denis Menke #90
    Bob Hendley #94
    Doug Rader #17
    Mike Hegan #116
    Rico Carty
    Felix Milan #5
    Lew Krausse #20 x2
    Tony Oliva #128 x2
    Don Zimmer #1
    Ron Hansen #41
    Dave Wickersham #105
    Dave McNally #26
    Ken Boyer #145
    Ken McBride #52
    Jimmie Hall #16
    1965 Topps Jim Bouton #30 x2
    1965 Topps Bill Mazeroski #95 x2
    1965 Topps Willie Mays/ Orlando Cepeda/ Billy Williams J. Hart/ J.Callison #4
    1965 Topps Ken Boyer/ Willie Mays/ Ron Santo #6
    1965 Topps Brooks Robinson/Elston Howard/ Tony Oliva #1
    1965 Topps Bob Clemente/ Rico Carty/ Hank Aaron #2
    1965 Topps #192,109.240
    1965 Topps Harmon Killebrew #400
    1965 Topps R.B. I Leaders Brooks Robinson/ Mickey Mantle/ Harmon Killebrew/ Dick Stuart #5
    1966 Topps Luis Aparicio #90
    1966 Topps Sandy Koufax #100 x2
    1966 Topps Boog Powell #167
    1966 Topps Orlando Cepeda #132
    1966 Topps Buc Belters Willie Stargell #99
    1966 Topps Jim Hannan #479
    1966 Topps Joe Torre #130
    1966 Topps Elston Howard #405
    1966 Topps Orlando Cepeda #132
    1966 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers #238
    1967 Topps Bill Masers #510
    1967 Topps Gary Bell #479
    1967 Topps Steve Carlton #146
    1967 Topps Don Sutton #445
    1967 Topps Joe Torre #350
    1967 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm #422
    1967 Topps Bill Masers #510
    1967 Topps Jim Bouton #393 x2
    1967 Topps Luis Aparicio #60
    1967 Topps Fence Busters Willie Mays/ Willie McCovey #423
    1968 Topps Joe Morgan #144
    1968 Topps Bill Masers #390
    1968 Topps Carl Yastrzemski checklist #192
    1968 Topps Gaylord Perry #85 x2
    1968 Topps Ron Santo #235
    1968 Topps Carl Yastrzemski/ Frank Robinson/ Al Kaline #2
    1968 Topps Rocky Colavito #99
    1968 Topps Jim Bunning #215
    1968 Topps Boog Powell #381
    1968 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm #350
    1969 Topps Gaylord Perry #485
    1969 Topps Juan Marichal/ Bob Gibson/ Fergie Jenkins #10
    1969 Topps Pete Rose #424
    1969 Topps Ted Williams //Mike Epstein #539
    1969 Topps Mickey Mantle checklist #412
    1969 Topps Tony Oliva #50
    ***black and white smaller card
    Hoyt Wilhelm
    Willie McCovey
    Juan Marichal
    Brooks Robinson
    Willie Mays
    1970 Topps We’re Number one #198
    1970 Topps Thurman Munson #198
    *** smaller card Roberto Clemente x2
    1971 Topps Billy Martin #208 x2
    1971 Topps Checklist #161
    1971 Topps Fergie Jenkins #280
    1971 Topps Carl Yastrzemski/ Tony Oliva/ Alex Johnson #61
    1971 Topps Joe Torre #370
    1971 Topps Bert Blyleven #26
    1971 Topps Johnny Bench/ Tony Perez/ Billy Williams #64
    1971 Topps Tom Seaver/ Bob Gibson/ Fergie Jenkins #72
    1972 Topps Pirates World Champions #1
    1972 Topps #266,362,387,385,339,320,293,287,286
    1973 Topps Gaylord Perry #400
    1973 Topps Hank Aaron #473
    1973 Topps Dwight Evans #614
    1972 Topps Del Unser #687
    1975 Topps Fergie Jenkins #60
    1975 Topps Carl Yastrzemski #280
    1976 Topps Johnny Bench #300
    1976 Topps Ted Williams #347
    ***smaller then regular size cards seem to be from around 1976-1977
    Mickey Rivers
    Johnny Bench x2
    Willie McCovey
    Joe Morgan
    Steve Garvey x2
    Cookie Rojas
    Reggie Jackson
    Chet Lemon
    Gene Tenace
    Rick Manning
    Mike Flanagan
    Mike Hargrove
    Lee Mazzilli x2
    Frank Tanana x3
    Amos Otis x2
    Bucky Dent
    Al Bumbay
    Mark Belanger
    Amos Otis
    Keith Hernandez x2
    Jim Barr
    Sixto Lezcano
    Lee May
    Tom Grieve
    Dave McNally
    Dennis Leonard x2
    Toby Harrah
    Frank Duffy
    Darrell Porter
    Tom Veryzer
    Jeff Burroughs
    J.R. Richards
    Glenn Abbott
    Earl Williams
    Dave Parker
    Jon Matlack
    Tug McGraw
    Duane Kuiper
    Mike Caldwell
    Steve Kemp
    Sparky Lyle
    Steve Henderson
    Dave Concepcion
    Tom Grieve
    J.R. Richard
    Ron Cey
    Darrell Evans
    Bobby Tolan
    Manny Sanguillen
    Bert Campaneris x3
    Rusty Staub
    Rennie Stennett
    Ken Brett
    Ted Simmons
    Dave Concepcion
    Buddy Bell
    Jim Sundberg
    Mike Hargrove
    Milt May
    Ellis Valentine
    Sparky Lyle
    Jason Thompson
    Bob Boone
    John Hiller
    Rick Monday
    Craig Nettles
    Tug McGraw
    Dave Parker
    Buzz Capra
    Dave Cash
    Johnny Denny
    Jose Cardenal
    Dave Pagan
    Steve Braun
    Darrell Evans
    Rusty Staub
    Dave Kingman x2
    Bob Knepper
    Rick Reuschel
    Mike Torrez
    Lou Pinella
    Ruppert Jones
    Sixto Lezcano
    Chris Chambliss
    Rick Manning
    Joe Matlack
    Jerry Koosman x2
    Leon Roberts
    Dave Chalk
    Jorge Orta
    Mike Sundberg
    Earl Williams
    Ralph Garr
    Ted Sizemore
    Claudell Washington
    Dave Lopes
    Bob Knepper
    Toby Harrah
    Jack Clark
    Jose Cruz
    Willie Montanez
    Jason Thompson
    Thurman Munson
    Rod Carew x2
    Steve Rodgers
    Larry Hisle
    Don Sutton
    Ted Simmons x2
    Mark Belanger
    Garry Maddox
    Jerry Koosman
    Greg Gross
    Larry Bowa x2
    1978 Topps Nolan Ryan/Walter Johnson #417
    1978 Topps Rogers Hornsby/ Ty Cobb #414
    1978 Topps Andre Dawson #72
    1978 Topps Pete Rose #20
    1978 Topps Rogers Hornsby #342
    1979 O-PEE-CHEE Pete Rose #343
    1981 Topps Harold Baines #347
    1981 Topps Tim Raines #479
    1983 Fleer Tony Gwynn #360
    1987 Fleer Will Clark #269
    1987 Donruss Barry Bonds #361 x3
    1987 Purina Nolan Ryan card
    1987 Toys R Us Barry Bonds Rookies #4
    1989 Score Craig Biggio #98
    1991 Stadium Club Mo Vaughn #543
    1992 Front Row Promo Card Derek Jeter
    **Bleechers National Convention Barry Bonds 23 kt gold border card promo
    1992 Upper Deck Shawn Green #55 x4
    1999 Pacific Jeff Weaver #94
    **2002 Derek Jeter Gold Card- sealed in case
    2003 Bowman Chrome Jamie Athas #174
    2006 Topps Heritage Chris Denorfia #tcrc3 #19/52
    2007 Topps Dallas Braden #uh165 #349/2007
    2007 UD Stars Jared Burton #138 certified autograph
    Gold Cards- These cards are specially encased sealed in a plastic holder
    Tris Speaker
    Richie Allen
    Walter Johnson
    Eddie Collins
    Mickey Lolich
    Lefty Gomez
    Babe Ruth
    Harmon Killebrew
    Johnny Mize
    Orlando Cepeda
    Dizzy Dean
    George Foster
    Roy Campanella
    Stevw Garvey
    Graig Nettles
    Don Kessinger
    Sparky Lyle
    Minnie Minoso
    Maury Wills
    Gil Hodges
    George Foster
    Bert Blyleven

Exhibit Cards
    Monty Irvin
    Harold “Peewee” Reese
    Jackie Robinson
    Yogi Berra
    Mickey Mantle

Smaller Card Posters 1960’s
    Hank Aaron
    Carl Yaztrezemski x2
    Willie Mays
    Don Drysdale x2
    Al Kaline
    Bobby Knoop x2
    Tony Oliva
    Brooks Robinson
    Felipe Alou x3
    John Callison x3
    Cleon Jones
    Ron Hunt x3
    Chico Cardenas
    Ron Santo x2
    Orlando Cepeda
    Matty Alou
    Joe Pepitone
    Bert Campaneris
    Tommie Agee
    Sam McDowell x3
    Frank Howard
    Harmon Killebrew x3
    Joe Morgan
    Boog Powell
    Leon Wagner x3
    Juan Marichal
    Willie McCovey

Bigger Card Posters believe from the 1960’s
    Rod Carew
    Lou Brock
    Johnny Bench x2
    Frank Robinson
    Bob Clemente
    Denny McLain
    Rick Wise
    Don Mincher
    Larry Dierker
    Ron Fairly x2
    Ken Harrelson x3
    Willie Davis x3
    Reggie Smith
    Phil Niekro x2
    Roy White
    Willie McCovey
    Frank Howard
    Tommie Agee
    Ollie Brown
    Bert Campaneris x2
    Ed Kirkpatrick
    Reggie Smith
    Ron Santo
    Andy Messersmith
    Joe Horlen

Hall of Famers-post cards
    Jackie Robinson
    George Herman Ruth-Babe Ruth
    Red Schoendienst
    Bill Veeck
    Honus Wagner
    Carl Yastrzemski
    Gaylord Perry
    Johnny Mize
    Lou Gehrig
    Lefty Grove x2
    Bob Feller
    Joe Dimaggio
    Reggie Jackson x2
    Tony Lazzeri
    Willie Mays
    Mickey Mantle
    Sandy Koufax
    Fergie Jenkins
    Yogi Berra
    Johnny Bench
    Ty Cobb x2
    Roy Capanella
    Rod Carew

Basketball
    Taller older basketball cards
    John Wooden
    Bill Russell
    Adolph Rupp x2
    John Russell x2
    David Walsh x2
    John Thompson x2
    Oswald Tower x2
    David Tobey x2
    Adolph Schayes x2
    Arthur Schabinger x2
    Robert Pettit x2
    Andy Phillip x2
    James Naismith x2
    Edward Macauley x2
    Charles Murphy x2
    William Mokray x2
    Branch McCracken x2
    Ward Lambert x2
    Angelo Luisetti x2
    Kenneth Loeffler x2
    Joe Lapchick x2
    Robert Kurland
    Matthew Kennedy x2
    Alvin Julian x2
    Henry Iba x2
    Edward Irish x2
    Edward Hickox x2
    Nat Holman x2
    Charles Hyatt x2
    Amory Gill x2
    Harold Foster x2
    Paul Hinkle
    Victor Hanson x2
    Everett Dean x2
    Howard Hobson x2
    Robert Davies
    Forrest DeBernardi x2
    Henry Dehnert x2
    H. Clifford Carlson x2
    Howard Cann x2
    Bernard Carnevale x2
    Walter Brown x2
    Clair Bee
    Bernard Borgmann x2
    John Bunn x2
    Forrest Allen x2
    Charles Taylor x2

1957-1958 Topps Clyde Lovellette #78
    1961-1962 Fleer Bob Cousy #49
    1961-1962 Fleer Jack Twyman #65
    1961-1962 Fleer Larry Costello #48
    1961-1962 Fleer Bailey Howell #55
    1961-1962 Fleer Bill Russell #62
    1961-1962 Fleer Len Wilkins #44
    1961-1962 Fleer Elgin Baylor #46
    1961-1962 Fleer Oscar Robertson #61
    1961-1962 Fleer Walter Dukes #50
    1968 Topps Oscar Robertson/ Wes Unseld/ Bobby Smith #34,35,36
    1969-1970 Topps Jerry Lucas #45
    1969-1970 Topps Lucius Allen #6
    1969-1970 Topps Hal Greer #84
    1969-1970 Topps Wes Unseld #56
    1969-1970 Topps #12, 47,
    1970-1971 Topps Checklist #101
    1970-1971 Topps #91 x3,66,25,153,138,69,27x2,82,61,48,117,28,79,40,71,48,55,67,146,4,57,23,51,28,156,124,8 x2,94,
    122,136,152,163,161,36,104,162,14,117,38.43,73,28.119.56,94,88, 12 x2,132,81,166 x2,22x2,38,40,41,43,45,52,54,56x3,
    58,60,11,42,54,67x2,161,154,71,61,56,17 x2,82,15,12,81,26x2,28,42,131,68,37,96,71,77,133,119,
    1970-1971 Topps Elvin Hayes #70
    1970-1971 Topps Elvin Hayes/ Wes Unseld/ Lew Alcindor #5
    1970-1971 Topps Oscar Robertson #100 x2
    1971-1972 Topps Dan Issel #200
    1971-1972 Topps Oscar Robertson #1
    1971-1972 Topps Nate Thurmond #131
    1971-1972 Topps Dan Issel #146
    1971-1972 Topps Bill Bradley #2
    1972-1973 Topps Rudy Tomjanovich #103
    1972-1973 Topps Nate Archibald #169
    1972-1973 Topps Jerry West #164
    1972-1973 Topps Nba Championship Lakers are NBA Champs
    1972-1973 Topps Jerry West #164
    1972-1973 Topps Rick Barry #44
    1972-1973 Topps Calvin Murphy #31
    1972-1973 Topps Nate Archibald #115
    1973-1974 Topps Calvin Murphy #13
    1973-1974 Topps Kareem Abdul Jabbar #50 x2
    1973-1974 Topps Rudy Tomjanovich #145
    1973-1974 Topps Julius Erving/ George McGinnis/ Dan Issel #234
    1973-1974 Topps Wilt Chamberlain #80 x2
    1973-1974 Topps #118,119x2,191x3, 192,193x2,194,197x3,198,199,131,132x4,133x2,134,136x2,137,138x4,139,141,
    143,145x3,146x4,147,163,164x2,166,167x3,168, 229x3,241x2,243,244,245x2,247,248x2,249x2,251x2,252x3,253,254x2,
    255,221,222x2,225,226x2,227,228x2,182x4,184x3,185x6,187x2,188x2,255,256x2,257,258x2
    1974-1975 Topps #3 x2, 4, 5, 7,11 x2, 12, 14,22x3,23x2,24,29x2,32,34x2,36,37,38,42,43,44,45,52,53,54x2,56x2,57,58,59,
    62,63,66,67,68,69,74,75,76,77,85,86x2,
    90x2,9495x2,96,97,98,99,103,106,107,108x3,109x2,110,111,122,127,128,130x3,137,138,139,140,147,149x2,154x3,156x2,
    158x3,161,162x2,164x2,165x2,166,173,175,177,179,181x2,184,185x2,191,193,194,195,198,202,208,210,211,216,217,
    218x2,219,222x2,229x3,230,231,237,238,239,240,245,247,248x3,251,252x2, 255,262,263,264,
    1974-1975 Topps Dan Issel #260
    1974-1975 Topps John Havlicek #100 x2
    1974-1975 Topps Kareem Abdul Jabbar #1
    1974-1975 Topps John Havlicek/ Jojo White/ Dave Cowens #82
    1975 Topps Checklist #61
    1977-1978 Pete Maravich #20
    1977-1978 Topps Julius Erving #100
    1977-1978 Topps Kareem Abdul Jabbar #1
    1977-1978 Topps #2,7,8,9,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,22,24,26,28,30,31,33,34,36,37,38,41,42,47,49,50,51,52,53,54,57,58,
    71,74,76,77,81,82,83,84,86,87,88,89,91,92,94,98,101,102,103,104,106,107,108,109,110,113,116,117,118,119,122,123,
    1980 Topps Julius Erving #1
    1980 Topps Kareem Abdul Jabbar #132
    1981-1982 Topps Larry Bird #101 x2
    1993 Finest Tim Hardaway #127
    1993 Upper Deck Shaquille O’neal #1
    1997 Topps Tracy McGrady #125
    1999 Metal Shareef Abdul Rahim #86
    1999 Topps Baron Davis #116
    2000 Metal Dirk Nowitzki #72

Football

1948 Leaf Bob Mann #44
    1948 Leaf Jack (Indian) Jones #46
    1950 Bowman Joe Perry #35
    1950 Bowman Bob Kelly #77
    1950 Bowman Lou Groza #6
    ****smaller football cards bowman like size
    Walt Trillhaase -tackle -Engineers
    Ed Dobrowolski -Halfback-Orangemen
    Jim Prewett-Tackle- Golden Hurricane
    Capt. Don McRae- Guard- Wildcats
    Clyde Pickard- Guard- Demon Deacons
    Ralph Staub-End-Bearcats
    Co-Capt- Gale Galloway- center- Bears
    Nick Liotta -guard-wildcats
    Capt-Lloyd Hill-tackle-bruins
    1951 Bowman Norm Standlee #141
    1952 Bowman Joe Perry #83
    1953 Bowman John Dottley #2
    1954 Bowman Art Spinney #126
    1954 Bowman Otto Graham #40
    1954 Bowman Harry Jagade #99
    1954 Bowman Les Bingaman #29
    1954 Bowman Veryl Switzer #105
    1954 Bowman Elroy Hirsch
    1954 Bowman Leo Nomellini #76
    1954 Bowman Dick Chapman #65
    1954 Bowman Chuck Bednarik #57
    1954 Bowman Ray Mathews #1
    1954 Bowman Charley Tripi #60
    1955 Bowman Hugh Taylor #6
    1955 Bowman Doak Walker #1
    1955 Bowman Charley Trippi #139
    ****1956 Topps TOBIN ROTE -BOX CARD- DISPLAY CARD
    1956 Topps Jack Carson #1
    1956 Topps Rick Casares #35
    1956 Topps Eddie LeBaron #49 x3
    1956 Topps Billy Wells #97
    1956 Topps Joe Schmidt #44 x2
    1956 Topps Joe Scudero #85
    1956 Topps Volney Peters #73
    1956 Topps Ollie Matson #58
    1956 Topps Billy Vessels #120
    1956 Topps Roosevelt Brown #41
    1956 Topps Arthur Donovan #36
    1956 Topps Washington Redskins #61 Kuczo, Marciniak, Felton, Elter, Janowicz, LeBaron, Monachino, Scudero, Adduci, Thomas, Barni, Alban, Nixon, Miller, Lentz, Norris, Ostrowski, Allen, Stephens, Norman, Hauston, Guglielmi, Brito, Torgeson, Zagers, Jones, Berschet, Tereshinski, Evans, Dorow, Miller, Ulinski, Drazenovich, Peters, Kimmel, Boll, Hecker, Carson, Davlin, Atkeson, Kuharich,
    1956 Topps Lou Creekmur #8
    1956 Topps Ted “Butch” Marchibroda #51 x2
    1957 Topps Ted Marchibroda #113
    1957 Topps #10,76,74,83,39,41,50,78,86,79,37,7,47,48,63,58,67,29,52,15,51,36,62,25,61,72,40,4,84,74,39,9,24,70,48,55,21,67,75,62,27,62
    1957 Topps Gene Gedman #44
    1957 Topps Ollie Matson #26
    1957 Topps Preston Carpenter
    1957 Topps Roosevelt Brown #11
    1958 Topps Gene Filipski #1
    1958 Topps Roosevelt Brown #102
    1959 Topps Lenny Moore #100
    1959 Topps Howard Cassidy #85
    ***taller card Vince Lombardi made by fleer
    1961 Topps Bobby Layne #104
    1962 Fleer Chris Burford #27
    1962 Topps Checklist #76 x2
    *****Gale Sayers card it’s a cutout , not sure what this is- believe its from an American Oil Company
    1962 Topps Howard Cassady #26
    1963 Topps Willie Wood #95
    1963 Topps checklist #85 x2
    1963 Topps checklist #170
    1964 Philadelphia Bob St. Clair #164
    1965 Philadelphia Checklist #198
    1967 Philadelphia Checklist #197
    ***diecut card Joe Namath -blank back
    1967 Philadelphia Dave Robinson #80
    1967 Philadelphia Bobby Mitchell #186
    1967 Topps Joe Namath #98
    1968 Topps Don Maynard #169
    1969 Topps Don Maynard #60
    1968 Topps Fred Biletnikoff #168
    1968 Topps Bob Lilly #181
    1968 Topps Craig Morton #155
    1969 Topps Leroy Kelly #1 x2
    1969 Topps Len Dawson #20
    1969 Topps Bobby Mitchell #114
    ***smaller Joe Namath card not sure what this is
    1970 Topps Len Dawson #1 x4
    1970 Topps Don Maynard #254 x3
    1970 Topps Leroy Kelly #20
    1970 Topps Alan Page #59
    1970 Topps Jan Stenerud #25 x2
    ***SMALLER GLOSSY CARD BOB GRIESE
    1971 Topps Jan Stenerud #61
    1971 Topps Checklist #106
    1971 Topps George Blanda #39
    1971 Topps Sonny Jorgensen #50
    1971 Topps Lance Alworth #10
    1972 Topps Bob Hayes #105 x2
    1972 Topps Lyle Alzado #106
    1972 Topps Roger Staubach #122
    1972 Topps Lem Barney #42
    1972 Topps Roger Staubach/Greg Landry/ Bill Kilmer #4
    1972 Topps Len Dawson #245
    1972 Topps Bob Lilly #145 x2
    1972 Topps Larry Csonka / Floyd Little / Marv Hubbard #1
    1972 Topps Bob Griese #132
    1972 Topps Bob Griese #80
    1973 Topps Bob Griese #295
    1973 Topps Fran Tarkenton #60
    1973 Topps Dick Butkus #300
    1973 Topps John Riggins #245
    1974 Topps Dick Butkus #230
    1974 Topps Ken Anderson #401
    1974 Wonder Bread Bob Griese #8
    1975 Topps Fran Tarkenton #400
    1975 Topps Bob Griese #100
    1976 Topps George Blanda #1
    **1976 Wonder Bread
    Franco Harris #3
    Chuck Foreman #2
    Craig Morton #1
    Mel Gray #4
    Charley Taylor #5
    Rich Caster #6
    George Kunz #7
    Rayfield Wright #8
    Gene Upshaw #9
    Tom Mack #10
    Len Hauss #11
    Garo Yepremian #12
    Cedrick Hardman #13
    Jack Youngblood #14
    Wally Chambers #15
    Jerry Sherk #16
    Bill Bergey #17
    Jack Ham #18
    Fred Carr #19
    Jack Tatum #20
    Cliff Harris #21
    Emmitt Thomas #22
    Ken Riley #23
    Ray Guy #24
    1977 Topps Danny White #284
    1979 Topps Terry Bradshaw #500
    1981 Topps Walter Payton #400
    1981 Topps Dan Hampton #316
    1981 Topps Art Shell #43
    1982 Topps Walter Payton #302
    1984 Topps Dan Marino #124
    1985 Topps sticker Dan Marino x2
    1985 Topps Walter Payton #33
    1986 Topps John Elway #112 x5
    1986 Topps Joe Montana #156
    1986 Topps Bruce Smith #389 x2

1960’s? Coca Cola Bottle Caps
    Doug Atkins-c39
    John Brody-c41
    Roger Brown-c28 x2
    Roger Brown c42
    George Andrie-c22
    Roger Boyd-c7 x2
    Bill Brown-c4 x2
    Roosevelt Brown-c53 x2
    Roosevelt Brown-c28
    Grady Aldermann c14 x2
    Grady Aldermann c38
    Herb Adderley-c37
    Gary Ballman-c50
    Gary Ballman c31
    Bruce Bosley-c40
    Charley Bradshaw-c60 x3
    Terry Barr c8
    Timmy Brown c5
    Raymond Berry c30 x2
    Maxie Baughan c39 x2
    Bob Brown c26
    Joe Fortunato c6 x2
    John Gordy c50
    John Gordy c23 x2
    Chuck Howley c17
    Bob Hayes c12
    Irv Goode c56 x2
    Matt Hazeltine c12 x3
    Gary Collins c32
    Pat Fischer c11
    Irv Cross c9
    Irv Cross c38
    Willie Davis c33
    Lee Roy Caffey c45
    Forrest Gregg c27 x2
    Bill Glass c66
    Jim Gibbons c25
    Bobby Joe Conrad c54 x2
    Sam Huff c51
    Jim Houston c29 x2
    Jim Houston c69
    Bob Hayes c12
    Chuck Howley c17
    Ken Gray c52
    John Henry Johnson c59 x2
    Charley Johnson c34 x2
    Charley Johnson c58 x2
    Dave Jones c21 x2
    Dave Jones c51
    Sonny Jurgensen c63
    Paul Krause c41 x2
    Dick Le Beau c3 x2
    Dick Le Beau c53
    Yale Lary c2
    Henry Jordan c74
    Bob Lilly c24
    Bill Koman c43
    Bob Lilly c65 x2
    Sam Huff c51
    Charlie Krueger c15 x2
    Jim Parker c24 x2
    Don Meredith c64 x2
    Merlin Olsen c26 x2
    Lenny Moore c19
    Ed Meador c34
    Vince Promuto c40 x2
    Dave Parks c29 x2
    Dave Parks c61
    Dale Meinert c20
    John Paluck c43 x2
    Jimmy Orr c59
    Floyd Peters c57
    Myron Pottios c46
    Gino Marchetti c32 x2
    Ray Nitschnke c13
    Tommy McDonald c57
    Dick Modzelewski c45
    Myron Pottios c46
    Mick Tingelhoff c10 x3
    Mick Tingelhoff c66
    Jim Ringo c15 x2
    Jim Ringo c61
    Willie Wood c70
    Frank Ryan c70 x2
    Frank Ryan c2
    Aaron Thomas c49 x2
    Charles Taylor c42 x2
    Charles Taylor c13
    Jim Ringo c61 x2
    Paul Warfield c44 x2
    Dick Szymanski c9 x2
    Mel Renford c68
    Mel Renford c4
    Wayne Walker c11 x2
    Paul Wiggin c30 x2
    Norman Snead c3
    Frank Tarktenton c20
    Bob Vogel c22
    Bob Vogel c67
    Dick Schafrath c67 x2
    Jim Parker c24
    Dick Schafrath c27 x2
    Sonny Randle c33
    Wayne Walker c68 x2
    Joe Rutgens c29
    Pete Retzlaff c62 x2
    Walter Rock c62
    Pat Studstill c64
    Sam Silas c25
    Willie Wood c17
    BERT BELL
    BRONKO NAGURSKI
    BILL HEWITT
    JIM THORPE
    JOE CARR
    JOE PERRY
    OTTO GRAHAM
    BILL DUDLEY
    CHARLEY TRIPPI
    CLARKE HINKLE
    CLIFF BATTLES
    HAROLD RED GRANGE
    GUY CHAMBERLIN
    JOHNNY BLOOD MCNALLY
    ROBERT CAL HUBBARD
    HUGH MCELHENNY
    BOBBY LAYNE
    ELROY CRAZY LEGS HIRSCH
    MARION MOTLEY
    KEN STRONG
    EARL DUTCH CLARK
    1971 Topps Leroy Kelly #157
    1972 Topps Lyle Alzado #106
    1973 Topps Dan Dierdorf #322
    1973 Topps Jack Ham #115 x2
    1974 Topps Dan Dierdorf #32
    1974 Topps Dick Butkus #230
    1974 Topps Al Cowlings #501
    1974 Topps Joe Delamielleure #183
    1975 Topps Terry Bradshaw #461
  • Options
    1976 Topps Randy White #158
    1976 Topps Lynn Swann #140
    1977 Topps Mike Webster #99 x2
    1978 Topps Herman Edwards #404
    1978 Topps Fran Tarkenton #5
    1978 Topps Rocky Bleier #19
    1978 Topps Walter Payton #200 x2
    1978 Topps Tom Jackson #240
    1979 Topps James Lofton #310
    1980 Topps Dan Fouts #3
    1981 Topps Joe Montana #216 x2
    1981 Topps Ozzie Newsome #435
    1982 Topps Joe Montana #488
    1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor #434
    1982 Topps Ronnie Lott #486
    1982 Topps Joe Montana #488 x3
    1984 Topps Terry Bradshaw #162
    1985 Topps Walter Payton #6
    1990 Score Junior Seau #302
    1993 Classic Drew Bledsoe #1
    1993 Classic Natrone Means #28 x10
    1993 Classic Mark Brunell #88
    1993 Classic Jerome Bettis #10
    1993 Classic Natrone Means #244 x2
    1993 Classic 4sports Jerome Bettis #100
    1993 Classic 4SPORT Mark Brunel #174 x2
    1993 Classic 4SPORT Natrone Means #118
    1993 Pacific Natrone Means #433
    1993 Skybox Natrone Means #399
    1993 Stadium Club Natrone Means #21 x2
    1993 Topps Natrone Means #477 x3
    1993 Topps Natrone Means #243
    1993 Wildcard Natrone Means #243 x2
    1994 Topps Robert Smith gold #259
    1995 Classic Terrell Davis #54 x2
    1995 Skybox Steve McNair #161
    1995 Ultra Steve McNair Gold Medallion
    1996 Pinnacle Eddie George #170
    1996 Skybox Premium Marvin Harrison
    1996 Upper Deck Collectors Choice Keyshawn Johnson #1
    1997 Flair Showcase Jake Plummer #19
    1997 Pacific Jake Plummer #442
    1997 Playoff First and Ten Jake Plummer #142
    1998 Pacific Brian Griese #128
    1998 Pacific Charlie Batch #141
    1998 Fleer Brilliants #125
    1998 Pacific Curtis Enis #82
    1998 UD3 Curtis Enis #185
    1999 Leaf Certified Peyton Manning Mirror Red #122
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome #129
    2001 Quantum Leaf Chris Weinke #203
    2002 Topps Finest Maquise Walker autograph#126 #410/1200
    2005 Bazooka Mike Williams
    2005 Sage Hit Cadillac Williams #24 x2
    ***2006 Brett Farve Gold Card sealed in case -05
    ***2006 Brett Farve Gold Card sealed in case -06
    2005 Topps Mike Williams
    2006 Bowman Chrome Lawrence Vickers #4
    2006 Bowman Leon Washington #178 x2
    2006 Bowman Bruce Gradkowski #123 x3
    2006 Bowman Jerious Norwood #140
    2005 Sage Brodie Croyle #13x2
    2006 Glare Troy Smith x2
    2006 Playoff Prestige Jason Avant x3
    2006 Sage Cadillac Williams #53
    2006 Playoff Marcedes Lewis #100
    2006 Press Pass Lendale White x2
    2006 Press Pass DeAngelo Williams #18
    2006 Press Pass Bruce Gradkowski #77x3
    2006 Topps Bruce Gradkowski #138
    2006 Topps Jason Avant #366
    2006 Topps Jerious Norwood #349
    2006 Topps Total Vernon Davis #493
    2006 Ultra Maurice Drew #247
    2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Darius Walker #123#67/250
    2007 Press Pass Drew Stanton #5 x3
    2007 Sage Hit Drew Stanton #5 x2
    2007 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tyler Thigpen #177 #10/25
    2007 SP Chirography Zach Miller #460/699 #138 autograph
    2007 Topps Chrome Tyler Pafko autograph #tc176
    2007 Upper Deck Artifacts Drew Stanton #169
    2007 Upper Deck Artifacts John Beck #127
    2007 Upper Deck Trilogy Garrett Wolfe autograph #144 #128/133
    2008 Playoff Prestige Joe Flacco #151
    2008 Sage HIT Joe Flacco #5
    2008 Playoff Prestige Reggie Smith #189 #134/999
    2008 Playoff Prestige Curtis Lofton #119 #184/250
    2008 Playoff Prestige Reggie Smith #189 #8/25
    2008 Upper Deck Brian Brohm #10 #18/175
    2008 Upper Deck Football Heroes Eli Manning #44 #92/125
    2008 Upper Deck Football Heroes Lendale White #55 #35/75

Hockey
    1954-1955 Parkhurst Gordie Hannigan #27
    1964-1965 Topps Stan Makita #106
    1969-1970 OPC Ron Stewart #41
    1970-1971 Topps Bernie Parent #78
    1971-1972 OPC Brad Park #40
    1971-1972 Topps Bobby Orr/Phil Esposito/ Johnny Bucyk #3
    1971-1972 Topps Bernie Parent #131
    1972-1973 Topps Tony Esposito #20
    1972-1973 O-pee-chee Johnny Bucyk #1
    1972-1973 OPC Checklist 2nd series #19 x2
    1972-1973 Topps Marcel Dionne #18
    1972-1973 Topps Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins #1 x2
    1973-1974 Topps Guy Lafleur #72
    1974-1975 OPC Phil Esposito #244
    1974-1975 Topps Yvan Cournoyer #140
    1974-1975 Topps Checklist #162
    1974-1975 Topps Marcel Dionne #72
    1974-1975 Topps Denis Potvin #195
    ***1974-1975 Loblaws Uncut /untorn strip of Gilbert Perreault/ Doug Grant/ Cliff Koroll/ Gilles Gilbert/ Larry Romanchych/
    Gary Smith /Don Kozak/ Cesare Manlago
    1976-1977 Topps Bobby Orr #213
    1976-1977 Topps Bryan Trottier #115
    **smaller glossy card 1977 O-PEE-CHEE Guy Lafleur #7
    **smaller glossy card 1977 Topps Ken Dryden #5
    **smaller glossy card 1977 O-PEE-CHEE Gilbert Perrault #14 x2
    1977-1978 Topps Bill Smith #229
    1978-1979 Topps Doug Wilson #168 x2
    1978-1979 Topps Bernie Federko #143 x2
    1979-1980 Topps Gordie Howe #175
    1980 O-pee-chee Ray Bourque #2
    1980-1981 Topps Wayne Gretzky #3
    1980-1981 Topps Wayne Gretzky #87
    1980-1981 Topps Mike Gartner #49
    1980-1981 Topps Mike Gartner #185 x2
    1981-1982 Topps Wayne Gretzky #16 x3
    1981-1982 O-pee-chee Dale Hunter #277
    1984-1985 O-pee-chee Jari Kurri #249
    1984-1985 O-pee-chee Chris Chelios #259 x2
    1985-1986 Topps Tomas Sandstrom #123
    1986-1987 Topps Wayne Gretzky #3
    1986-1987 Topps John Vanbiesbrouck #9
    1987-1988 Topps Kevin Hatcher #68
    1987-1988 Topps Adam Oates #123
    1988-1989 Topps Patrick Roy #116
    1988-1989 Topps Steve Yzerman #196
    1988-1989 Topps Brett Hull #66
    1988-1989 Topps Brendan Shanahan #122
    1988-1989 O-pee-chee Pierre Turgeon #194
    1990 Score Eric Lindros #440 x2
    1990 Score Martin Brodeur #439 x2
    1990 Score Mike Modano #120 x2
    1990-1991 OPC Premier Alexander Mogliny #75
    1990-91 Upper Deck Jaromir Jagr #356 x5
    1991 Parkhurst Sergei Fedorov #phc5 x4
    1991 Parkhurst Keith Tkachuk #424 x2
    1991 Parkhurst John Leclair #84
    1991 Pinnacle John Leclair #322
    1991 Score Jaromir Jagr #38
    1991 Upper Deck Jaromir Jagr Euro Stars #e6 x3
    1991 Upper Deck Sergei Fedorov Euro Stars #e9
    1991-1992 O-pee-chee John Leclair #105 x2
    1991-1992 Upper Deck French Pavel Bure #526
    1991-1992 Upper Deck Pavel Bure #526 x2
    1991-1992 Upper Deck John Leclair #345 x3
    1991-1992 Upper Deck Sandis Ozolinch #661
    1992 Upper Deck Jim Campbell #605
    1992 Upper Deck Bill Guerin #411 x3
    1992-1993 Upper Deck Adam Deadmarsh #609 x2
    1995 Classic Hockey Draft Jean Sebastian Giguere #bk12 #248/495
    1998 Upper Deck Marco Sturm
    1998-1999 Upper Deck Milan Hejduk #247
    1998-1999 Upper Deck Brent Johnson #358 x3
    1999 Upper Deck Victory Pavel Brendl #358
    1999 Upper Deck Victory Simon Gagne #362 x2
    2000 Upper Deck Mike Van Ryn #332
    2000 Upper Deck Alexander Buturlin #322
    2000 Upper Deck Andrei Shefer #329
    2000 Upper Deck Scott Kelman #325
    2000 Upper Deck Mark Bell #318
    **** SIDNEY CROSBY CARD- FUTURE STAR - OMR X2
    2004 Pacific Calder Collection Jordin Tootoo #6 #365/1500
    2006-2007 Be A Player R.J. Umberger #147 #81/99
    2006-2007 Be A Player Andy McDonald certified autograph/ Chris Kunitz certified autograph
    2006-2007 Be A Player Mark Parrish certified autograph
    2006-2007 Be A Player Dan Boyle certified autograph
    2006-2007 Be A Player Nigel Dawes #227 certified autograph
    2006-2007 Be A Player Jordan Leopold certified autograph
    2007-2008 Be A Player Chris Phillips certified autograph
    2007-2008 Be A Player Tomas Plekanec certified autograph
    2007-2008 Upper Deck Artifact Brad Richardson certified autograph Auto-facts
    2007-2008 Upper Deck Tomas Popperle #466
    Valentine Knockout Brown
    ***smaller BLACK AND WHITE PRIMO CARNERA
    1948 Leaf Boxing cards Primo Carnera #90
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a nice collection, but nothing that stands out as amazing.
    Most of the autos are nothing special and can be obtained easily today.
    The T206s could be really low grade, and I'd bet most of the modern cards and incomplete sets are mid-grade
    The memorabilia pieces are interesting, but mostly oddball stuff (ie women's soccer team, Mexican boxers)
    That collection is nowhere near $300K. Based on what a prospective buyer sees in person regarding condition of the earlier cards, I'd guess somewhere around $50K in value.

For the right price it could be a nice purchase
  • Options
    You can never pay asking price!

I just copied the cards over so about 15 pages total is here... Theres still a ton but I'm getting a clarification on if the list of "game used" are in fact cards, or actual jerseys and bats.