Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

any1 heard from tee135?

trying 2 c if any1 has heard from alain
thanks
keceph `anah

Comments

• Options
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I heard from him about 2 days ago over something that I had bought from him. Perhaps out of town? Give it another day or so.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, heard from him yesterday. He normally answers PM's quite regular. He's great to deal with.
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Haven't done any transactions with him yet, but I'll attest that he answers inquiries pretty quickly, usually same day. Maybe he's doing what all of us should sometimes...just stepping away from it for a couple days.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    hey look...tee135 is back.
  • Options

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought 40 oz of silver from him and the transaction went smoothly with good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>trying 2 c if any1 >>

Let's relegate board communication to the English language please.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>trying 2 c if any1 >>

Let's relegate board communication to the English language please. >>

man i have been called many things in my life, but this might take them all.....................
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Where have you been called anything ? SportsMod simply asked that we refrain from using texting lingo on the forum and use the keyboard as intended.Seems fair enough.
  • Options
    thanks for all your concerns...I am fine and just took a few days off from the rat race....
    alain
  • Options
    Alain , please answer your pm's .. I noticed you bumped your ad but will not answer pm's!

• Options
    Alain , please answer your pm's . I am wanting information on the 20 Englehard bars that I sent a check for on the 4th of Febuary , and it was cashed a week later .. Sorry to hi jack your thread rawteam1 but I guess this thread should be titled if tee135 owes you pm's please respond!!!!! Alain I thought we were friends!!!
    Jamie

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be a banner year for charities! image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    wow! my opinion has changed now with this news. for someone who comes off as a fairly spiritual person and be doing this is very disturbing. the whole "blessings" thing appears to all be a front to suck people in. Please prove me wrong Alain.
  • Options
    ...just wow. Thank the Lord for intuition, otherwise it sounds as if I might have lost a BOATLOAD of cash on a deal that I was interested in.
  • Options
    Rich , yes I hope this all ends well . But when you log in to the forums and update a selling ad and you have several pm's from different members I would expect a simple update ! I was told that the first package was lost in the mail, and that was last week . I am just looking for my update on my order . Am I asking for too much? Several members of this board know me when I say payment has been or will be sent you can count on that money arriving ! Please respond Alain....
    Jamie

• Options
    Hey alI had a terrible virurs on the old computer...if you like I can send a copy of repair bill to everyone...I am back on line...
    I have sent pm to Jamie...
    tee135
  • Options
    Ok just received a pm from Alain he is stating he over sold the bars . Alain come on dude man up . I don't want a check I want my bars !!!
    Jamie

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    . I don't want a check I want my bars !!!
    Jamie >>

...... If you can get your money back..Do it now. Cut your loses and move on/away from "seller"....FAST. image
  • Options
    Last time on this forum a member on here sent me a check from a deal he could not cover ...well that check is still bouncing !
    Jamie

• Options
    Wow!

Unfortunately this is sounding all to familiar. I hope this all turns out okay for everyone and not like the last tragedy.
  • Options
    Me and Jamie are personal friends so I will chime in here...Jamie and I have been talking about this transaction for some time now....on 3-14, I asked tee135 (Alain) about Jamie's bars and his repsonse was and I quote "Yes Jaime bars are ready to go..finally!!!". This was obviously a BS statement since now the word is he has "over sold". This whole deal started in early Feburary.....not the way to do business!!

Another "sour deal" by tee135 (Alain). He has been dodging PM's. He hasn't been answering PM's concerning this transaction for some time now, but he has been updating his sell ads as recent as 2 days ago....the computer thing is just another excuse. I agree with Jamie.......tee135 (Alain)...you just need to "man up" and make this deal right. You have been having the money since early Feburary. There never was a shipment that got lost....another excuse!

There are many honest sellers in here and I have enjoyed dealing with all of them. This seller has suddenly created some concern in my eyes because this isn't the first "sour deal" with this seller. I have rec'd PM's from other buyers about this seller screwing them too.....makes you go hmmmm???? I am not going to be the next!!

tee135 (Alain).....make this deal right for Jamie. I told you previously it was heading in the wrong direction. Just make it right and be a man of the deal you made.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok just received a pm from Alain he is stating he over sold the bars . Alain come on dude man up . I don't want a check I want my bars !!!
    Jamie >>

The highest bidders got them.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    At this point, I would like to see member Tee135 completely banned from this forum. Anyone who even considers doing a deal with this person is asking for trouble. I would like to link both this thread, as well as my thread on my experience with this person in EVERY single new BST ad this guy starts....as a warning to those who have not heard of this atrocity.

Alain.....just how many more forum members do you plan on screwing here? I now personally know of at least 4 members here that you backed out of deals with. Are you a habitual liar? Do you get off on "talking a big game"? Why dont you do us all a favor and leave the forum, and your BS excuses behind. Your dishonesty is unwelcome among honorable people.
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 898 ✭✭
    Heh, why am I not surprised that this happened with a "trusted" seller on the beloved BST?
    I cannot stress enough the importance to hedge expensive BST deals by using credit card protection via Paypal purchase transaction even with "trusted" sellers. Sure it may be more money but it is cheap insurance considering what can go wrong. I wish I did!

Signed,
    A recent BST ripoff victim

P.S. STAY AWAY FROM THE PAYPAL GiFT PAYMENT METHOD. This offers absolutely no buyer protection whatsoever.
    You are at the sole mercy of the "trusted" seller.
  • Options
    P.S. STAY AWAY FROM THE PAYPAL GiFT PAYMENT METHOD. This offers absolutely no buyer protection whatsoever.

I think Jamie said he sent a check. Paypal wouldn't have been able to help.

Warning to sellers. If you accept regular PP, you are at the complete and total mercy of the BUYER screwing you over by doing a chargeback. You could be out the items you mailed to the buyer AND PP will automatically deduct funds from your PP account, or the cc tied to the PP account and you are basically guilty (and out the money & items) until you can prove your innocence AND you have to hope that PP will side with you and not the seller. Guess what, they buyer will almost always win. Here's why...it's in PP's interest to have more buyers than sellers because THAT'S HOW THEY MAKE THEIR F'IN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line...only do business with people you trust and can verify with all references that they have absolutely 100% flawless deals with them. Please dont let PP ruin this place like it ruined eBay.

• Options
    Ban him
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 898 ✭✭

<< <i>I think Jamie said he sent a check. Paypal wouldn't have been able to help. >>

If the check is sent via USPS and the transaction is deemed a ripoff that constitutes mail fraud. Plus it if the seller waits until the check clears prior to shipping then he/she should be fine.

Sorry brother but I disagree on your counter to not using Paypal credit card transactions as a means of payment for expensive BST transactions. Until something better comes along, it is the best buyer protection for online transactions. I see much more buyer problems with not using safeguards like Paypal than seller problems using Paypal.

Signed,
    a long-time seller of expensive items on eBay with buyers using Paypal as their transaction method.
  • Options
    If you accept regular PP, you are at the complete and total mercy of the BUYER screwing you over by doing a chargeback.

Not true! I have been with PayPal for well over ten tears and that is just not the case. If you abide by the requirements that PayPal asks then you ARE protected against charge backs under their seller protection policy.

I agree with Loki, PayPal is the perhaps your best bet, even with people that you trust. It's not perfect but in the long run the little extra cost would have avoided all this. I say this from personal experience.

Larry
    Dabigkahuna
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said this in an earlier post.

I'll forgive someone when it involves family and friends.

With busuness, it's a different matter.

Once is enough. That should be warning enough.

No transactions for me with tee135.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    HEY GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT! he did remember to cash the check didnt he?. CALL THE COPS!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    AmigoAmigo Posts: 966

I can vouch that Alain has tried covering his butt, at least some of it. He tried buying my bars last week. Unfortunatley for less than my very reasonable asking price ....... I don't know the guy, I'm just sayin ............ he was probably trying to pull things together and just got squeezed by not having the items prior to selling them. I don't know. What I do know is ......... some people are of the mistaken idea that you can make money from just any silly old bullion transaction as a middle man. It's the tightest squeeze in general in the coin biz if you ask me.

I guess that was part of Alain's problem, thinking he could make a profit selling to BST members.

• Options
    NEVER SELL WHAT YOU DONT HAVE IN HAND! that's my motto! I am sure the folks that have bought from me have appreciated this!. This should be one of the rules of the BST!. I saw a forum member recently that posted a item for sale in the BST. He took a photo of the item as well as his forum name in the same photo. I think this is a nice idea.
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I have had one successful deal with Alain, and no I will not be doing anymore. Sad to hear that people do this here! All his sales ads state no paypal! Seems to make sense now that people are not getting their silver!

I have an address and phone number for Alain for those of you that are getting the shaft if needed! PM me.
  • Options
    Not everyone here uses pay pall as a method of payment. The fees and stuff are bad. Yes, Pay Pal does protect the buyer to some degree. Most of the members here are honest and outside of 1 time I felt shipping was a little slow I have had nothing go wrong with any deal buying or selling on the BST. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!. there is MUCH honer and trust here.Tee135=image
  • Options
    double post sorry
  • Options

<< <i>HEY GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT! he did remember to cash the check didnt he?. CALL THE COPS! >>

I second this call the cops in his hometown. Although it's a 50/50 chance they'll say it's a civil matter.
  • Options
    PatchesPatches Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭
    we don't need people like this here
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never purchase a coin from someone on the BST who is not an active poster on the USCF. Though it is not 100% safe, I have never had a problem in dealing with scores of members here and in at least 100 transactions. Perhaps I have missed a "good deal" or two from the likes of this Allain, I have never had an issue with the large list of people with whom I have had transactions.

I have also met, in person, a large number of forum members and would have no hesitation to transact with any them either and have done so with many or most in the past. No doubt, I am missing some names from the list below, so I apologize in advance.

FatMan
    Dahlonega
    ColonialCoinUnion
    CoinRaritiesOnline
    Kranky
    PTVetter
    airplanenut
    coinlieutenant
    numisma
    Legend
    Coinguy1
    Coinosaurus
    TradedollarNut
    SaintGuru
    Barry
    FinallyHere
    FooDude
    MadMarty
    Newmismatist
    JadeRareCoins
    Lakesammmman
    Boiler78
    habaraca
    WTCG
    MrEureka
    Pistareen
    AlbaJohn
    Bidask
    BigBuffaloGuy
    Anaconda
    JBStevens
    CoinHusker
    coppercoins
    Justmakecents
    Idahogal
    Tassa
    DrPete
    DHeath
    EVillageProwler
    Ed62
    GoldGuy
    homerunhall
    jmski52
    Julian
    JRGMan2004
    keets
    lloydmincy
    Jaywalker
    Midlifecrisis
    CharlotteDude
    Joebb
    MsMorrisine
    Nic
    PonyExpress8
    Poorguy
    Notlogical
    Rld14
    RichieURich
    RKKay
    Reece
    Regulated
    jmski52
    speety
    soty27
    thepennylady
    tydye
    Tonelover
    wayneherndon
    1798centcollector
    Hoot
    Ksteelheader
    Beartracks42

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭
    A THIEF is a THIEF, they show up on the BST, on ebay at the Mall, the main thing is they should be gotten rid Immediatley, there will be all kinds of excuses why they steal, we can forgive them when they say there sorry but to allow them to continue to solicit buss is wrong, get rid of him before there is another victim.
    And yes PayPal non gift offers protection to both buyer and seller , yes it is not free but like any insurance if you need it then it is worth it.
    AL
  • Options
    Alain this is my last post to all of this madness!!!!
    If you can't delivery my 20 englehard bars . I am expecting a USPS money order no checks please !!!!
    Jamie

• Options
    I'll just have to agree to disagree on the PP stuff based on my personal experiences on eBay. PP is why I don't do very much business at all on it anymore...and I use to avg. selling $9k/month on the site. Not that that's a whole lot compared to what some do, but for my level of income, it was alot.
    I'll admit, I only got screwed one time by PP, but that's all it took for me being that it was a high value key date coin I was scammed out of. When the buyer did a chargeback and sent me back pocket change and because I signed for it, PP sided totally and wholly with the buyer. I was screwed out of the coin and the $ and had absolutely no recourse.
    I know everyones going to say that they open their returns in front of a Postal employee now, but that's a myth legally. Even if you could get the Postal employee to testify for you, what does that mean...nothing. All they did is see you open a package and the bottom line is that it was signed for, that's all they care about.
    So that's my bad experience using regular PP. It was only one out of thousands of transactions, but that's all it took for me and is the sole reason I don't do much business there now being that they require it.
    So please dont say it's a fail safe system for both the seller and the buyer, because it isn't. I know because I lived thru it.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    has every1 gotten their issues resolved with tee135?

are there any open/unresolved buys/sells/trades, etc?
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    hope he is not on here selling any longer?image
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I completed a successful transaction with him on April 25 (I was a buyer). I have seen him post on one of these forums within the last few days.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I completed a successful transaction with him on April 25 (I was a buyer). I have seen him post on one of these forums within the last few days. >>

Seems you were one of the fortunate (lucky?) ones who have dealt with him.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    He bought a coin from me using a money order a few weeks ago. Seemed like a nice fella.
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS