Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

any1 heard from tee135?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems you were one of the fortunate (lucky?) ones who have dealt with him.

Our transaction was 5-6 weeks after the issue(s) that started this thread. It only needed 1 or 2 pms between us to hash out the details. As I stated earlier, no issues at all.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    so far tee135 has been honoring our settlement agreement,

i will keep everyone up to date on it,

since it is very important that he has made the effort to make it whole,
    not only with me, but with some others also

it does mean somethin when someone not only recognizes a slip up,
    but has the balls to admit it & make it right however they can......
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>so far tee135 has been honoring our settlement agreement,

i will keep everyone up to date on it,

since it is very important that he has made the effort to make it whole,
    not only with me, but with some others also

it does mean somethin when someone not only recognizes a slip up,
    but has the balls to admit it & make it right however they can...... >>

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it certainly seems that this fiasco with tee135 has been more than a simple 'slip up'.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    Has this trainwreck been resolved? If not, the seller in question TTT'ed this BST thread of his at 9:47pm tonight....I certainly hope if he has the time to try to get more money from members, he took the time to respond to those trying to get in touch with him.
  • Options

<< <i>
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but it certainly seems that this fiasco with tee135 has been more than a simple 'slip up'. >>

Is this the same guy that asked for everyone's forgiveness, and then F'd up again days later?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but it certainly seems that this fiasco with tee135 has been more than a simple 'slip up'. >>

Is this the same guy that asked for everyone's forgiveness, and then F'd up again days later? >>

I hope you aren't referring to me (NotSure) and you are referring to 'tee135' (I'm sure that's what you mean, but just have to ask), as I try hard to keep in good standing with forum members. Like it's been said here before, I'd rather buy/sell here than the bay....better group of people, and better/nicer/choicer [is that a word?] items for fair prices...and noone to artificially bump, or even shill, the price.

I never 'F' up (well, not here, anyway...lol....I have many solid references here). It stinks when the 'vultures' come out on this board with no other intent other than to steal from trusting people. Hence my non-willingness to deal with M.O.'s, or 'gifting', unless it's with someone I already have done biz, and have an established a repore, with.
  • Options
    Correct, I was referring to tee135
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    well interesting, no response since june 2nd from tee125, so..........................

1 he is either on vacation

or 2nd he defaulted pretty quik after his 1st payment of i guess of 9 payments of 50 bucks,
    which is bs in 1st place, made 1st in may.........

where oh where is tee135? ........................ hopefully golfing

but i am gettin quite tired & pissed, since i have bent over backwards 2 help him make amends...................
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    his reputation precedes him. Do NOT do any business with him ever!