Home Precious Metals
Options

Is a giveaway appropriate when you reach 1,000 posts? ;) - WINNER in the first post!

AND THE WINNER IS....PAPABEAR! Please claim your prize!

Thanks everyone, it's been a nice way to celebrate my 1K posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my post no. 1,000!
Christmas is quickly approaching and we just left Thanksgiving behind, so I feel like it is time for another giveaway (if you all agree image )

Once again, let me thank every and each one of you for what you thought me during the past year and a half. image

CaptHenway just celebrated his 10K posts (btw he hasn’t chosen the title yet), I wish I could have contributed for 1/10 of what he did (or many others like him). Well, that’s not the case but I hope that at least few of my posts were of your interest.

The prize for the giveaway are 2 nice “1966 Lire 500” coins (each containing 0.2953 troy ounces of silver). This way, I hope to share part of our history and art.

As I did last time, I will randomly select the winner but , to make it more fun, I request that you use at least one Italian word in your post.

One post per person until Thursday night Dec.2nd at 22:00 eastern time.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Bella idea Matteo! Thanks for being such a valued memberimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    does lasagna count?image
  • Options
    Ti ringrazio!
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    molto Mario
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Vi ringrazio per l'opportunita! image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

The back of my property runs along Bella Terra Rd. Alot of people with the last name Strozzo lives on it, they're supposed to be from Italian decent.

Congrats on 1K!

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've contributed quite a bit to these boards with your meager 1000 posts! image

Grazie!
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Ciccio, very nice of you! Grazie!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Yep, excellent 1000 posts, good photos, good content and contributions. Lire are cool. And...a giveaway is always appropriate.
  • Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I don't own any Italian coins.

grazie per l'occasione!
    Zach
  • Options
    Excellent idea, and now, Torna in agguato. image

• Options
    amore mio io ti voglio sempre bene

Congrats on the 1K
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Ciao, Matteo!

Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Options
    rpwrpw Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Dove l’oro parla, ogni lingua tace.
    imageimage Small Size National Bank Note Type Set $5-$100
  • Options
    Thanks for the chance!

One Italian word, from one New Yorker to another,

RAFFETTO'S. <===the best!
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Contributi eccellenti Ciccio!

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    Oh, this is really fun(ny)! Keep them coming! image

- chumley, yes, lasagna counts!
    - JimDepot, don't know what that means, but it made me laugh.
    - Olistate2003, hope you tell that to your wife! image
    - rpw, that is a great quote!
    - fastrudy, didn't know that place. Got to go visit it.

Thanks everyone, nice way to celebrate 1K posts!
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, whatsa a matta wit you? Only a 1000 posts, git outta here. image
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
    Grazie per la probabilità vincere. Sono tre quarti di maltese italiano ed un quarto. Non parlo una parola di italiano che è triste. I miei grandparents hanno desiderato tutto imparare e parlare l'inglese quando sono venuto sopra in modo da il mio mom ha imparato soltanto alcune parole.

Godo i vostri alberini. Buon Natale e nuovo anno felice voi ed alla vostra famiglia.

Sì, ho truffato ed utilizzato un traduttore in linea per fare questo alberino. Lascilo sapere se traducesse bene il mio alberino.

Non vinco mai questi giveaways in modo da ho pensato che fosse divertimento per provare questo.

Grazie,
    Ken
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    Ciccio,and ty for the giveaway
  • Options
    Ciccio,and ty for the giveaway
  • Options
    Grazie!
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ciao.... not sure if it's spelled that way. But the last time I was in Italy, every one used it for their greeting.

Thanks Bochiman for the correct spelling.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Ciccio, and,

Ciao Baby image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Raffetto's will make anybody look like a gourmet cook. It is a market, not a restaurant....they only take cash, no credit cards. As for translations, try this

http://translate.google.com/#it|en|a%0D%0A

link
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    congrats on 1000.

istituzioni

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, ciao!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Ciccio!!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    How about my mother's maiden name, Scarpine.

Grazie!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulazioni, e vi ringrazio per il concorso.
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    I hope I vincere!!!! Thanks!
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    monete d'argento
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    thanks and have enjoyed your company!image
  • Options
    TTT

Now one else wants to try getting some free silver?!
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    Metalli preziosi (Argento e oro)
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 849 ✭✭
    Grazie! Papabear image
  • Options
    less than 2 hours to go! added pics on the first post.

Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is my post no. 1,000!
    Christmas is quickly approaching and we just left Thanksgiving behind, so I feel like it is time for another giveaway (if you all agree image )

Once again, let me thank every and each one of you for what you thought me during the past year and a half. image

CaptHenway just celebrated his 10K posts (btw he hasn’t chosen the title yet), I wish I could have contributed for 1/10 of what he did (or many others like him). Well, that’s not the case but I hope that at least few of my posts were of your interest.

The prize for the giveaway are 2 nice “1966 Lire 500” coins (each containing 0.2953 troy ounces of silver). This way, I hope to share part of our history and art.

As I did last time, I will randomly select the winner but , to make it more fun, I request that you use at least one Italian word in your post.

One post per person until Thursday night Dec.2nd at 22:00 eastern time.

image >>

Molto bella
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Ringraziarla molto
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aspètti, am I too late?

Thanks for the chance. image
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    Ringrazio il mio amico

Congrats... where has the time/posts gone...
  • Options
    count me in Grazie
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 849 ✭✭
    Grazie image

The only Italian word I know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

PM sent.

Grazie Papabear image