Home U.S. Coin Forum

please delete

1235»

Comments

• ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    WOW, this thread makes me very happy that EVERY SINGLE transaction on the BST board has gone smoothly for me, both as a buyer and a seller. We always iron out the details before I ship/pay....those of you who have sold/bought and traded with me, thank you !!!!!!! You ll rock !!!!

" YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    I just sold and shipped $3400 worth of silver to a forum member on the BST. Insurance wasn't mentioned. I sure hope it gets there. image
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    OH wait. I just bought a coin from another forum member. I sent a check...no mention was made of insurance. Should I worry? --Jerry
  • dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    mental note to self...both these guys are petty...don't do business with either.

If a gun was put to me head and I had to state who the bigger jack ass was...it would be Ankur for wasting so much space on $50. Please PM me with your address and I will send you $50. Just sayin. Why someone would even bother to buy 5g of gold is beyond me. Is 5g of gold going to change your life? Buy 50oz, buy 500oz. 5g? Are you kidding me?

Please...someone from PCGS...Please anyone...just delete this thread.

Gold and silver are gyrating like crazy and two guys are arguing over $50. Life is too short

• << <i>OH wait. I just bought a coin from another forum member. I sent a check...no mention was made of insurance. Should I worry? --Jerry >>

no and no to your last two posts.image

my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.

• << <i>According to the majority here the previous owner was or would have been responsible for lose or damage to the car during transit. >>

Let's say you bought the car from a dealer in New York, paid in full, and the dealer was to ship it to your home. It never shows up and the dealer offers you 80% of your money back........image
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,370 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>mental note to self...both these guys are petty...don't do business with either.

If a gun was put to me head and I had to state who the bigger jack ass was...it would be Ankur for wasting so much space on $50. Please PM me with your address and I will send you $50. Just sayin. Why someone would even bother to buy 5g of gold is beyond me. Is 5g of gold going to change your life? Buy 50oz, buy 500oz. 5g? Are you kidding me?

Please...someone from PCGS...Please anyone...just delete this thread.

Gold and silver are gyrating like crazy and two guys are arguing over $50. Life is too short >>

Yes, this is not worth the aggrevation over $50. Its the principle that the seller not only assumed that $200 worth of insurance was covered, but he felt he did nothing wrong by not getting tracking. And the 5grams of gold was part of a birthday gift for my nephew who turned 5 years (I couldnt afford 5 ounces) and gold is just nicer than silver.

I will request this thread to be deleted. And yes, $50 does make a difference at the end of the day. Call me petty or whatever, but what goes around comes back around.

AJ
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control
    Alt
    LCoopie = Les
  • telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Last year a viewer emailed in a question during the Barrett Jackson car auction in regards to insurance. The question went something like this:

Q. "Once a car is sold who's responsible for damage?"
    A. "As soon as the hammer drops the car belongs to the high bidder and thus any damage or liabilty is the responsibility of the new owner."

I live in Florida and bought a 1970 Corvette out of Buffalo. According to the majority here the previous owner was or would have been responsible for lose or damage to the car during transit. I know I'm a new guy around these parts but come on....lets be somewhat realistic. >>

Side Note- I'm a fellow Corvette owner. How do you like your '70? I used to have a '74, currently have an '88 L98 TPI car...eventually I'll be looking for something in the 63 to 67 range... but nice ones are pricey and driver quality cars are often put together. I'm mad at myself for missing out on a nice '63 convertible that was priced right...missed it by two hours.image

RIP Mom- 1932-2012

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file