Options

"Never Ending Giveaway" ***Starting Over*** New rules...Lord minivan wins wins

124»

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the disappearance.

I drew #36: ProofCents.

When I last posted, I mentioned that Musky could draw a winner in the event of my absence. I don't know if he did. Since I didn't get any PMs about it, I am assuming he didn't, in which case ProofCents is the winner.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    If ProofCents. has not responded, Pick a new winner !
  • Options
    coinman420coinman420 Posts: 4,666
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
    lol

--------T O M---------

-------------------------
  • Options
    sign me up for the next one
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No response from ProofCents.

New winner selected by random number generator: tggr.

Never heard from ProofCents, OR Musky1011, nor have I received whatever it was I supposedly won.

This "neverending" giveaway might never end, but it definitely pauses from time to time! image

Not to worry, though- so do I. In fact, I've been in a hiatus for about a month now, so I haven't got room to scold anybody else for being incommunicative.

Tggr, I will PM you. You are now the winner of my giveaway. Be warned that I'm in semi-hermit mode and it will likely be a slow shipping turnaround, but if I get your address I will ship your goodies... eventually.

Hopefully somebody will send me MY stuff I won, but I ain't losin' sleep over it. Giveaways are all about fun, not stress.

Contact # for when I disappear from the Internet, like I have lately: 912-261-8408. (Ask for Rob.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    tggrtggr Posts: 748
    thanks but am out of town until july and unable to send next gift promply. please pick new winner.

ray

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see where our giveaway 'captain' Musky1011 has not signed on since April 23rd, 2011 12:14 PM.
    At this time I'd like to just withdraw my name.
    Thanks all.

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options

Even though Musky has vanished, If you guys want to continue this, here are some suggestions.

As an outsider my thoughts are that because things are slowing down a few reasons might be it’s the summer and the members are out doing there own things.image

More then that I think the first prize was to generous, Guys DNA is competition, thinking they have to out due the next. image
    Either some cant or just don’t want to give away expensive prizes.image

I suggest changing the rules, clearly stating its not about value. The value of a prize to be no more then $20 maybe $30.00 ?? A value of anything is ok. No graded coins or paper.

Also I think you can do something like this. If you don’t have the prize for that week then you can substitute.
    Week 1 is token week. If no tokens then penny, nickel or dime.
    Week 2 coin week. Quarter, half, Dollar if it trash maybe??
    Week 3 is paper week. Includes current circulated notes
    Week 4 is whatever you want it to be, Including Pet Rocks image

Regifting is permissible and even encouraged. image

This should be about having fun and not what you might win or what you gift.

Some things just run its course and this might be the end of thisimage so ill be the lucky one to post the last post. image
  • Options
    It sounded like a good idea; too bad it had to end.