Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

"Never Ending Giveaway" ***Starting Over*** New rules...Lord minivan wins wins

Comments

• BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    I want to play
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • I'm in!
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in!
  • RunnersDadRunnersDad Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭
    I will give it a go! Thanks.
    Mike

Visit my son's caringbridge page @ Runner's Caringbridge Page

"To Give Anything Less than Your Best, Is to Sacrifice the Gift" - Steve Prefontaine
  • PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Count me in.
  • I'm in
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭
    It's 3:13 PM Pacific Time/6:13 PM Eastern Time.

The random number has been generated and the winner of this GiveAway is ................................... Bootleg55 !

Decide on what you want to give away, post it, and PM me your shipping address.

I cannot ship your 1971-D PCGS MS66 Eisenhower Dollar until you post what you will be giving away.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE SINCE I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY ON 12/14!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

<< <i>It's 3:13 PM Pacific Time/6:13 PM Eastern Time.

The random number has been generated and the winner of this GiveAway is ................................... Bootleg55 !

Decide on what you want to give away, post it, and PM me your shipping address. >>

PM Received and the package is all wrapped up and waiting to go!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Thanks so much for the opportunity and Thanks for the Awesome coin that I was lucky enough to win.

I will be giving away:
    A New DANSCO Peace Dollar album
    An NNC 1958-D MS66FBL Frankie
    A PCGS 1956 MS65 Jefferson &
    A PCGS Sample 2005-D Bison
    (Sorry but no Picture)

Will post the winner 18 Dec.
  • BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys wouldn't mind getting a somewhat small/lousy prize I will be in as well. (Lack of fundage prevents me from getting good prizes!)
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History

<< <i>If you guys wouldn't mind getting a somewhat small/lousy prize I will be in as well. (Lack of fundage prevents me from getting good prizes!) >>

It's the giveaway that counts Bill!

To the members that might think this giveaway needs to be expensive, I'm sorry I went over board but I was hoping that the coin I was giving away would get some sign ups and generate some interest.

Oh well, I tried.

Maybe Jim (musky1011) can modify the original rules and put #7 in bold.

The name is LEE!
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> Maybe Jim (musky1011) can modify the original rules and put #7 in bold. >>

done
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
    Cool...hope what I do have finds a happy home in someone's collection, eventually image
  • My Ike arrived today. Awesome is an appropriate description, Many Thanks.
    And on the other note 1Mike1 is the number that came up. I have PM'ed and am awaiting his response.
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied with PM message. Here's what I plan on giving away 1920 D Lincoln in XF 45 nice color with nothing on the surfaces to distract your eye and 1883 O Morgan in MS 62. I won this from I think his user name is relicsncoins when he held a guess the grade roughly a year or two ago - nice coin difficult to photo without making her look like she has beard. The pic sux compared to what the coin looks like in hand. I think the winner will be pleased with both coins. Sorry the pics are huge - my program is acting weird and not letting me resize. Will select winner with random number generator right around 24th or 25th because I will be quite busy around those two days. Good luck!
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    An interesting idea since you don't have to come up with a give away until you WIN something. Then there will be immense forum pressure on you live up to your agreement. I like it. Nothing like a tinge of guilt to enhance to donative spirit. Ever wondered why you felt bad about walking past a Salvation Army bell ringer bucket without putting your loose change in it? I'm in.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

Actually those bell ringers drive me nutty.

edited to add - Maybe the bell ringing would affect me more if when I walked by and the bell stopped ringing abruptly and I heard the person mumble something like "wow" and just shake thier head in disbelief. Now THAT would be some pressure to stand up to! image
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

• SWEET ! Count me in ....................
    Young Numismatist ............................ and growing!
  • I didnt read the rules but I'm in! I'll read them when I win lol
  • dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    Looks like fun...count me in
  • Wish I'd known of this thread before - nice! I'm in.
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • I'm still in
    Received coins and album from Bootleg55 yesterday. Thanks!

• Them are great coins for a giveaway 1mike1
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
    TorinoCobra71 wins it. Please PM me your address. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

• TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭

Thanks!

TC71
    The Winner of my giveaway will be getting a 2006-S SILVER PROOF SET in OGP!

TC71
    Pic of what winner will receive:

• Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • I would like to be included as well. Thanks.
    "I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way." - Franklin Pierce Adams

Positive BST Transactions: kalshacon
    ....and the winner is:

12 scrapman1077

Congrats!

• OK, My giveaway starts now, ends next Saturday at 9:00 PM. Good luck to all.
    Mind if I ask what you are giving away scrapman?

• 1988 America in Space silver round, this is made by US mint 90% 1.5 dia.
    I sent a pic to musky to post.
    I got 1Mike1 coins today! Thanks!

• Thanks TorinoCobra71, I received my proof set today!!
  • ...and the winner is:

37 BillyKingsley

Congrats!
    Cool image This week is turning out to be the best for me image

I will get up something tomorrow at the latest, like I said before it won't be a knockout but hopefully it will be enjoyed by the new owner!
    I'm going to be giving away a zip-lock full of assorted world coins. I like to buy them in bulk and for Christmas I got a 5 pound lot, these will be the duplicates image They are all circulated, there might be a few duplicates, and there might be a few that are somewhat on the nasty side.

Probably about 50 coins, maybe a little more.

I will also include a lower grade 1896 British penny and a low grade 1870 Spanish 20 centavos, and I'll add some US coins to the bag as well, since I don't know who will be winning it.

I'll try and get the picture up later today...
    And here's a picture. The bag wasn't as full as I thought it was so I'll be spending most of tomorrow sorting out some more duplicates to pad the bag some. I hope whoever wins it is happy with it because this is (was) my trading stash here...lol

I just got these two in a lot I bought from Ajaan this week, but they ended up as duplicates so I will give them away with the rest...

I'll be posting an updated picture soon!
    Here's another shot. The bag is getting a lot more full!

Still have to add in some US
    OK who is the winner?

The Winner is MarkinDavis!!

• MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭
    Wahoo! I just got back in the country, so I am a tad late in responding. I will try to get my giveaway item(s) posted tomorrow.

image Respectfully, Mark
  • MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭
    OK. Here is my giveaway. You get your choice of (not both) an NGC 1926-S AU58 Peace dollar or a PCGS 1938-S MS65RD Minor Variety RPM. Here are the photos.

Note - edited as I had wrong photo for Peace dollar

NGC cert 3011944-014
    imageimage

or

PCGS cert V2674.65/14983075
    imageimage
    image Respectfully, Mark
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Count me in too!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    Me too.
    Ed
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭
    Me, too, please!! I love that Peace Lady!image

- - Daveimageimage
  • MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭✭✭