Home Precious Metals

Today's Au & Ag charts

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pre-holiday, low-volume market surge.......
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    here we go boy!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    WOWSER and KAY-BOOM!!!!!!!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WOWSER and KAY-BOOM!!!!!!!

image >>

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I somehow feel compelled to point out that silver "failed" to close above $31.00 for the year 2010.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>I somehow feel compelled to point out that silver "failed" to close above $31.00 for the year 2010.image >>

Didn't go down today, SO THERE!!!!!!!image
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if we will ever hear the end of that one! image
    Well, let's see if Friday's thin market splurge was a fluke or not....

Let the games commence!
    Didn't go down today, SO THERE!!!!!!!image

Ah, that's one day in-a-row that I didn't lose money!image

I knew it would happen.
    <drum roll.........>
  • gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    What site do you use on a late Sunday night? Asian market?
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>What site do you use on a late Sunday night? Asian market? >>

Kitco.com
    Ahh... I never looked past the first section. Thanks...
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ahh... I never looked past the first section. Thanks... >>

I use this G

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Ah, thats a nice screen to keep in the background. Thanks MJ.
  • “The wind is at silver’s back silver’s rise through $30 an ounce was “huge” next week’s goal for silver bulls is for the grey metal to start building a base at the $30 area. That will give it a shot to trade up to $32 quickly Time to sell that 90%!. I guess next week I will have to pull out a nice selection of MS quality walking liberty halves and washington quarters for the BST!. These were part of my late fathers collection and haven't been gone through in about 20 years! It should be interesting!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    image I'm ready for spring!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    SPLUNGE!
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Fasten those seat belts!
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
    "Hold onto your hats, ladies! This could be a bumpy ride!"
    Bette Davis
  • ksammutksammut Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭
    I sold all of my options in HL, SVM, and GDJX yesterday purely on a gut feeling. Kept all of my shares and will continue to do so. If the miners drop more today, I will be purchasing the options but with a different expiration date.

Will add more bars and/or 90% later in the week.

I am not great at timing but when you trade options greed is not a good thing to have. Take profit and wait for another chance.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 35,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

I've been trying to sell physical silver for a week with no luck! I guess I will be holding for now.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20

<< <i>I've been trying to sell physical silver for a week with no luck! I guess I will be holding for now. >>

How were you trying to sell it?
    Was your friendly neighborhood B&M closed yesterday?
    It's raining metals! Hard hat time. So far in this bull run every pullback has been a buying opportunity. Thereis no guarentees in life but it is what it is. I bought smoe gold this morning. MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    I guess all the distributors paid the mint this morningimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.

<< <i>It's raining metals! Hard hat time. So far in this bull run every pullback has been a buying opportunity. Thereis no guarentees in life but it is what it is. I bought smoe gold this morning. MJ >>

Metals are in a state of flux. Sometimes they flux down, and sometimes they.....

<< <i>

<< <i>I've been trying to sell physical silver for a week with no luck! I guess I will be holding for now. >>

How were you trying to sell it?
    Was your friendly neighborhood B&M closed yesterday? >>

Was set up at a local show. No local friendly B&M. Dealers at the show were offering $0.50 under spot. On speculation I passed. No biggie.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    simple and interesting bits over at Sinclair's site today

also a note by Dan about the commodity market indices
    Sure, the volatility was there today, but at the close, Ag spot was knocked all the way back to the price it traded at on .................... Dec 30-31.
    I think a good firm shake out is in order. Risk appetite seems to be back in vogue. Not bullish for gold on the surface. MJ
  • LOOK! THE PRICES ARE RISEING AGAIN!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
    Down again, correction time.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    1 oz of gold = 1 oz of gold

That doesn't change.

I knew it would happen.
  • A chart with comments from Rick Ackerman today.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • 1600 here we come !

<< <i>1600 here we come ! >>

Gold or platinum?

As Mickey Redmond is fond of saying..."No place for a nervous person!"

• << <i>

<< <i>1600 here we come ! >>

Gold or platinum?

image >>

Silver image
    "Oooogah chaka
    Oooogah chaka
    Oooogah chaka!"
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Maybe we could beg Otis to sticky this for us. image
    Becky
    Zubie got Kitco in his signature. I'd like that on top or bottom PM forum. Do not know how to apply it thoughimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Here is the link...

[Image]http://www.kitconet.com/images/quotes_7a.gif[/image]

Use IMG instead of the word Image

Check out this site on Kitco, it has several different types

Kitco Banners
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
    image thanks Zubie! How's baby doing?
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    image Iced in for the day.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Zubie got Kitco in his signature. I'd like that on top or bottom PM forum. Do not know how to apply it thoughimage >>

muchas gracias!
    UNSPLUNGE!
  • EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site: