Comments

• gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Let's see what Thursday bringsimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    Back up to $1400.....
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    zig
    ..zag
    zig
    ..zag
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM & nursery rymes go hand in hand. image

"Here's a little choo-choo train
    Chugging down the track
    Now it goes forward
    Now it goes back "

"The windshield wipers on our car are busy in the rain
    They swing and swing,
    Clup - clup - clup - clup
    Then back and forth again."

I know it's a slow dayimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    image dip
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    What the ... ? Doesn't gold know that its supposed to hit $1600 by Dec. 31st? No, it's true I read that somewhere!
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826

• << <i>What the ... ? Doesn't gold know that its supposed to hit $1600 by Dec. 31st? No, it's true I read that somewhere! >>

The date I read for $1600 gold was Dec. 31st 2020
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
    Fridayimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.

<< <i>What the ... ? Doesn't gold know that its supposed to hit $1600 by Dec. 31st? No, it's true I read that somewhere! >>

I believe that's supposed to happen in January....but I'm still waiting for those $100+ day moves that were supposed to occur this month .... we are running out of days.
    Up.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ... ? Doesn't gold know that its supposed to hit $1600 by Dec. 31st? No, it's true I read that somewhere!

I read somewhere as well where it was supposed to be under $1000 by year's end.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
    I just made $300 in the last hour and I'm just sittin' here doing next to nothing. image

Oops, I slept and am now back down to $ 0.00. Oh well, easy come, easy go.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gsa1fan really oughta add the platinum and palladium charts!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    We need a crossed fingers emoticon here......
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Avid collector of GSA's.

• << <i>image >>

Thats what I like a man of few words! LOL
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo! Merry Christmas all you metal men/women!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    SPLUNGE!!!!!!!

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I knew it I just bought silver!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Well, at least Platinum is recovering nicely! That was quite a drop!
  • Dive baby, dive, all the way to twelve ninety five, so I can invest some more into that yellow jive, and I aint' talkin' no bee hive.

Doc Holliday
    Well. That splunge lasted a whole hour, and platinum is already up $20. I guess a few billion dollars just doesn't go as far as it used to in Asia.

I knew it would happen.
    I guess the splunge was caused by China raising its interest rates, and the recovery by China saying that it wanted to increase its gold reserves.
    Yin and yang.......
    What happened to the $100 daily moves in Gold forecast for December? .... I'm still waiting either to sell or buy.....What about $1600 Gold by the middle of January? What are the odds of that happening? Even $30 Silver by the 31, appears to be in doubt.
    (Note to myself .... need to find a M.O.R. PM forecaster .. who's out there that fits that description?)
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What happened to the $100 daily moves in Gold forecast for December? .... I'm still waiting either to sell or buy.....What about $1600 Gold by the middle of January? What are the odds of that happening? Even $30 Silver by the 31, appears to be in doubt.
    (Note to myself .... need to find a M.O.R. PM forecaster .. who's out there that fits that description?) >>

think about the dollar - - it hasn't tanked like most thought it would be doing right now. if it had, then, well, you know. BUT Au and especially Ag are holding their own and then some (IMHO)

<< <i>

<< <i>What happened to the $100 daily moves in Gold forecast for December? .... I'm still waiting either to sell or buy.....What about $1600 Gold by the middle of January? What are the odds of that happening? Even $30 Silver by the 31, appears to be in doubt.
    (Note to myself .... need to find a M.O.R. PM forecaster .. who's out there that fits that description?) >>

think about the dollar - - it hasn't tanked like most thought it would be doing right now. if it had, then, well, you know. BUT Au and especially Ag are holding their own and then some (IMHO) >>

Good point...BTW I like your new Avatarimage Anyone that we know?
    here we go boy!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Yes, and today's jump is almost all buying, not dollar decline. Commentaries suggest that trading will be thin this week so we can expect a lot of ups and downs.
    –John Adams, 1826
    FING!!!!!!!!!
  • DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    China raises rates 0.25% and the US dollar sinks while PM's rise. (Hmmmmm, I wonder why??)
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

<< <i>China raises rates 0.25% and the US dollar sinks while PM's rise. (Hmmmmm, I wonder why??) >>

i think it (rise in PM) was more in response to the USDX going down (IMHO)

there has been a 3% change in the yuan vs dollar, but i don't think it's all the reason today (yet).

dollar pressure/weakness will be from all sides, soon.
    Will this be the day when silver finally breaches and remains above $30? I'm all for it.
  • DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>China raises rates 0.25% and the US dollar sinks while PM's rise. (Hmmmmm, I wonder why??) >>

i think it (rise in PM) was more in response to the USDX going down (IMHO)

there has been a 3% change in the yuan vs dollar, but i don't think it's all the reason today (yet).

dollar pressure/weakness will be from all sides, soon. >>

You're probably right.

It's interesting though how China recognizes the potential for inflation (and is doing something to curb it) while the US (the Fed IMHO) welcomes it.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

<< <i>
    It's interesting though how China recognizes the potential for inflation (and is doing something to curb it) while the US (the Fed IMHO) welcomes it. >>

i agree and i think it's because they can do it "easier" with the type of simplistic banking system they have in China.

and obviously no true constituency to worry about in the democratic sense over there.

and OPA...maybe today is the day!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭
    Failed again...image

<< <i>Failed again...image >>

I can accept failures like thatimage
    "What we have here.........is a failure............to fail!"
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    You really ought to include the platinum and palladium charts.

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>You really ought to include the platinum and palladium charts. >>

Not to mention the Top 40 Hit Records!!!

<< <i>

image >>

Only if they are from the 60's & 70's.

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Only if they are from the 60's & 70's. >>

Well, my life has been a Magical Mystery Tour, and no mistake!
    TD