Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Veterans Day Giveaway-1925 +1921 Peace Dollars,1939D 10c MS 66 FSB ANACS- Winners posted

lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
When I was much younger,
memorial day was just a day off,
without much real meaning.
Now, I am starting to understand its
real meaning, and in honor of our
Veterans who have given so much
for all of us...

I offer up a 1925 NGC64 Peace Dollar
(I think its a decent one- untoned and lustrous)

edited to add,
there will be a second prize for a veteran
donated anonymously
a 1921 NGC58 Peace Dollar

another anonymous donation,
1939D 10c MS 66 FSB ANACS

Just tell the board what Memorial Day means to you,
and I will choose a winner ,
ending Monday at Midnight EST.

Pics would be good but not essential. (One entry per person)

Korean War Memorial, Eisenhower Park.
LCoopie = Les

Comments

• Options
    rodzmrodzm Posts: 675
    As an active duty military service member and a veteran of Iraq Memorial Day holds a very special meaning to me. To me Memorial Day is not just a day to remember but a personal experience. To me it is a day as fresh as yesterday when i was patrolling the streets of Baghdad and helping my brothers in arms. A day to remember those fallen, but also a day when I put my life on the line so that others can live. To me Memorial Day is a day when selfless service is exemplified by those who fought before us.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Like the OP, as a child and also not from this country, I really didn't understand or appreciate Memorial Day like many of my classmates. To me, it was a day off but in many of my classmates, it held special meaning.

Now as I am older, I am really appreciative of our armed forces and what they have done. They have selflessly given their lives so all people including immigrants like myself can have the freedom to worship, speech, etc that is unparalleled in the world. The US is the greatest nation in the entire world and anyone that thinks otherwise should live in North Korea, Iraq, etc for a few days and then come back (if your not in a bodybag) and say that.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial Day to me is a memory of my Uncle Fred looking at the local war memorial plaque in the park...telling me about all the guys on it he knew, and served with.

He went into detail on quite a few....how they paid the ultimate price in serving their country...and the details.

That guy was hard as nails....HARD as nails. I seen him break down in tears that day.
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    horing those who are serving, have served and have died

Coins for sale at link below
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

• Options
    Many of us considered Memorial Day to be a day off, or the days pools officially opened in the Eastern US as children. I was a child (preteen) while the Vietnam War was happening, and I know my parents shielded their kids from the bad things going on then. But as I grew older and met some Vietnam vets, and heard their stories, not just of war but of the ungracious way they were treated when they came home, a rage began to build up in me, and a love for those people who fought for our country. There was a draft, there was little choice but to go and do what our country asked of them.

Now in my 50's, I hold the deepest respect and gratitude for every member of the military in my heart, past and present. I've sent hundreds of boxes/care packages over to Iraq and Afghanistan since 2003, used by thousands of troops in the Army, Marines and Air Force. I went to Fort Riley, Kansas in 2004 to greet the 977th MP Co when they returned, and got to meet 30 of the troops I'd sent to, what an honor. Today's military is there by choice, fighting for us and others in distress from tyranny. We lost a friend in Iraq 3 years ago, so it brought it all home to us - it's not someone else's war, or someone else's child or father... most of us will know someone who is killed or injured there.

My father-in-law fought in the Battle of the Bulge in WWII and never spoke a word of it. We learned more after he died than we knew during his lifetime. There are so many gentle souls among us who've witnessed horrors no one should live through.

I'd love to own your Peace Dollar, but I prefer that it goes to a veteran. God bless each and every one and their families who are also fighting their own battles and holding things together at home. They are so strong and deserve our honor, also.
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial Day means a time to reflect on the ones who gave some, and the ones who gave all.
    I know it's cliche, but it's powerful.
    Served from 88-96 US ARMY MOS's: 52DELTA20, 63BRAVO, 44 LIMA. Boot Camp Ft. Dix NJ, AIT Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Darmstadt, Germany 32nd ADCOM 440TH SIG BN., Ft. Carson CO, 4th Infratry Div. 120th SIG BN.
    U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan, South Korea, Operation Team Spirit. Also spent time training in Ft. Hood, TX and Ft. Irwin, CA.
    I knew two who gave all, during Desert Storm. God be with them.
    I don't even want the Peace dollar, just wanted to give my 2 cents worth.
    scott
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having one of your best friends on this list and knowing you where on the way to join that crew makes you a Veteran with things to remember

Operation Baby Lift
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the veteran (and I am one) deserves thanks and recognition for his/her part in protecting us from foreign threats I would like to see MEMORIAL Day include recognition of the many not in a uniform who gave of themselves for our freedom from threats within our own borders and many times from our own government. Thanks to all of you as well for your fight for freedom.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    My father served in the US Army and transitioned into the US Air Force, serving in both World War II and the Korean War. Two of my brothers served in the US Navy during the Vietnam era. My maternal grandfather gave his life defending his homeland in a British submarine during World War II. The giveaway and the coin are both great, but I do not want to enter only because so many others have done so much more to deserve it. I just want to say thank you to all of those who have sacrificed for the freedoms we enjoy and to those who are still doing so.
    Bob

• Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭

Through out my families history, there has been 4 generations who have defended our forefathers
    inspirations that originally brought together this great nation. From WWI & II, from Korea to Vietnam
    and to the present day Far East conflicts, members of our family have faithfully served America. The one
    thing we do on this solemn day, is to take the time to salute those who fell beside us, their memory will
    live in our spirit for eternity.

edit: added flag and eagle on Memorial Day which represents courage, sacrifice and honor.
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    Memorial day makes me think of all the family members who have served in the armed forces. In US history, I have had at least one family member serve in all but three wars, and that is because they came at a time when no one in my family was at the age to serve (That would be the Mexican-American War, Spanish-American War and Operation Desert Storm: The Golf War). I have two family members serving now, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan.

My family has been incredibly lucky, because not a single family member that we know of was killed in battle, although the member who served in the Civil War was wounded at (I THINK) Gettysburg. When I think of how lucky my family has been to not lose anyone, it makes me think of the families that were not so lucky, and have lost people. I can not imagine the the pain and suffering that the family of those people who lost loved ones must face.

I have no problem admitting that hearing Taps played, or seeing a family recieve a folded flag bothers me.

My grandfather, my father's father, was one of four family members to serve in World War II. He participated in The Battle of the Bulge, and it is directly via him that I am a coin collector. He passed down a handful of coins and currency to my father, and it was when I found my father's small collection that I became a coin collector. (My father was rejected for military service due to health reasons, he tried to enlist on multiple occasions) At least one of the other family members who served also brought back some coins and currency from WWII, and those items became the basis of my collection. One of them, a English Queen Victoria large cent, appear to have been shot, or hit with shrapnel. Did that coin perhaps save his life? Unfortunatly none of the four who served are still alive, so I cannot ask them which one it was brought them home, where or how they got it, or anything else. It will forever be a mystery but every time I think of them, I will be reminded of my four family members who served in World War II.

I, like my father before me, am not physically able to serve our country. But that does not mean that I don't appreciate and support our veterans.

This is what I wrote as my status update on Facebook about Memorial Day two nights ago...
    "Memorial Day is NOT "all about the sales" as according to Lowe's, nor is it a "happy" holiday. It irks me to see "Happy Memorial Day" written or experessed. This should be a solemn day to honor those who have been killed serving their country. Veteran's Day is the day to be happy". I truly feel that this is a day that should be a solemn day meant to honor those that have been lost to protect their ideals, their country, their family.

I have no photo of it, yet, but we have the uniform my grandfather wore in WWII.

Here is a photo of my grandfather. This photo was taken on December 7th, 1942.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    A very nice gesture Les! image

For me, giving of ones self in service to our country was an honor. To protect the freedoms that we, our children, and their children, all enjoy in America.

Carrier Battle Groups during Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm

I served aboard the U.S.S Saratoga (CV-60) during this time.

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Loyalty... Duty... Respect... Selfless Service... Honor... Integrity... Personal Courage...

Freedom.
  • Options
    Memorial Day means many things to me and here are just a few...

22 years - 2months and 16 days of serving my country actively both in the Marines and Army; Two divorces; The birth of four sons and a daughter; Tears; hypothermia; sleeping with field rats; hypertension; Blood clots, back pain; Bad shocks (knees); guns in my face; Deep Venous Thrombosis; Concussions; Contusions; Did I say Tears?;10 years overseas and away from my beloved country; honoring our fallen warriors; our Constitution; the volunteers who made their lives a little better during terrible times... AND GUESS WHAT? I WOULDN'T TRADE A SECOND OF THESE TIMES AND MEMORIES. God Bless America!
    Ilikacoinsawholebuncha
  • Options
    SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial day is a day of reflection for those who have gone one before us in defense of our country.

I am spending in it Korea.

I am currently excavating a site looking for a missing US service person.

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend.

Mine will be spent in the dirt.

Here's a photo of a typical excavation. This particular one was sucessful.

Greg
    Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial Day and Veterans Day are very special to me. Although I did not serve in a war (pre-Viet Nam), my military experience in the Navy was and remains, a formative, guiding experience for me. I remain in contact with sailors and marines I served with. Standing before the Viet Nam War Memorial in D.C. is a humbling experience as is a visit to the military cemetary. I cannot comprehend how people can think of Memorial Day as just a day off from work for cookouts and parties. I see an endless parade of those who served and no longer are with us. I thank them for their service and the great country they protected then and protect today. I salute all those who served, as well as those who supported them. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    While I never served, members of my family have, with one KIA over Germany in WWII. I am the caretaker of his Purple Heart, as well as the documentation and certificates from the War Department regarding his death. These I will pass on to my children.

I often wonder if our current generations fully understand and appreciate the hell our men went through and brought back with them for the remainder of their lives. Sadly, those who respect the holiday are becoming a minority. To many, the day is the "kick-off" for the summer season, with all the "Memorial Day 40% off sales". Often, so many do not appreciate the liberties they enjoy, and fail to realize that the roads leading to those liberties were paved with blood. I really wish that everyone would visit a Veterans' cemetery and see the thousands of flags glistening in the morning sun. Perhaps then it would sink in that "Freedom is not free."

Larry L.

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial day?

My Uncle Bob that I never met was killed in Korea 6 weeks before the ceasefire.

I really miss not being able to know him.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    BarcatBarcat Posts: 195 ✭✭
    My husband was in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War.
    My nephew served three tours in Iraq while in the Marine Corps and is now stationed in Pensicola. My cousin's son was killed in Bagdad two years ago while serving in the Marine Corps. My father served in the Navy during WW Two. What does Memorial Day mean to us? It means that we are a proud family and we care about the Men and Woman who have served our country and also the ones who will serve. God bless each and every one of them.imageimage
    Carolyn
  • Options
    a anonymous board member is adding a second prize
    for a veteran
    a 1921 NGC58 Peace Dollar

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    ClosedLoopClosedLoop Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    I ride with a war veteran everyday. If I won I would give the coin to him.
    "Thank You" is what I think of every Veterans Day.
    figglehorn
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Memorial Day is set aside to celebrate those who have committed to a cause larger than themselves for the sake of their countrymen, their families, and their comrades. But for their inner sense of duty, that belief in a collective good, which has driven U.S. soldiers since Colonial times, we are all just aimless floaters, adrift in fickle tides, at the mercy of the next big boat.
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    It is a day to recognize all soldiers that fought in all battles for a cause greater than the sacrfice they stood forward ready to present to any and all nations. Whether CNN or FOX covered it or not.

Edited for spelling

My mothers grave, taken today, E-6 USMC 1970-1975 USMC, RIP

• Options
    another anonymous donation from a board member
    thanks

3 total prizes

MS 66 FSB ANACS 10c 1939D
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    It is a really special day. It is a day when we remember all of the men and women of our military. It is a day to be thankful, because of them we have all the rights we have.It is a day of loss and sadness for our loved ones who have served and given their lives for our freedom. Because of their selflesness I am able to write this. I honer our men and women in the military. I love this country with all my heart. My son is in the Marines. He is willing to die for this country if need be. I am proud and honered to be his father.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP SP4 Robert Bojanek KIA November 30, 1970

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial day is a day of rememberance.
    As we ALL should Honor those who gave thier lives for our freedoms

From the very beginning of the Unnited States, Men and Woman gave thier lives for our freedoms that so many take for granted!

For it was not the pen and paper, or elected offical, that gained our freedoms, but hot lead, cold steal and blood of americians, both young and old, that obtained that lofty goal.

As a veteran with29 years of service I promise to never forget those brave service members that paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

May God Bless them All

Amen
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Memorial day means to me generations of sacrifice of our veterans so we are able to live our life in peace during trying times in this world.
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was walking through the country cemetary in my backyard this morning (literally, right behind my house). There's many old tombstones from the 1800's, several plain stone markers without names, and scattered around them all are white, military type headstones showing the names and ranks of those that served. West Virginia has the highest percentage of military service per capita, in the United States. I'm proud to be a part of that.

130th Security Forces, HUA!
  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was eight years old, my father was on his first tour of duty in Viet Nam. This was shortly after the Tet Offensive (1967). I have vivid memories of watching the news with my mother, brother and sisters... specifically the casualty reports. I learned at a very early age what was at stake when we send people into harms way. I witnessed firsthand how this affected my father in the loss of his friends. This was really driven home to me when I spent a brief time in the Navy and was stationed in Charleston SC. The ship I was on was commissioned just after WW-II and was rich in history. Today, with two wars ongoing, it's not difficult to instill this appreciation in our children, even if e're not active duty military.

Semper Fi, Dad...
    Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While Memorial Day means a lot to many, it means the right to stand in front of the VietNam War Memorial in Washington, DC(or any memorial) with my best friend,also a vet, remembering our friends names who are inscribed on this wonderful piece of stone artwork. We stood with awe at such a great list of people who died in order for us all to have these rights. This right was and is perpetuated by the sacrifices of our brave men and women of the Armed Forces since the beginning of our country. Hopefully, my grandkids will retain this same right. I pray for these men and women and thank them daily.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

bump
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    jmj3esqjmj3esq Posts: 5,421
    Memorial day is a wonderful day to remember the courageous Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedoms and ideas we believe in. Thank you to all who have served our wonderful country.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Very simple, for me. Remembering my Uncle (a U.S.M.C. Lieutenant, who served in Viet Nam) as a little boy, and when he felt I was old enough to go with him, he wanted to take me with him to our local cemetery to visit his best buddy from grade school, who was KIA (his remains were flown home...I have seen the local newspapers from that time upon his return, and not until you go to a piece of grass with a granite rock on it, do you realize how heart-wrenching it can be, especially seeing a man who, in your eyes, is the biggest, baddest man on the planet, be reduced to a weepy, teary-eyed mess). I never knew what most of it was all about, what with being so young and all, being 'shielded' from the horrors of war, except for what I learned in history books...until Sadam & 9/11, naturally, then being allowed to have a front row seat to every war live on CNN. But...seeing my Uncle, who, being a Marine, and being the toughest man alive, in my eyes....seeing the toughest man alive breaking down and crying at the grave of his best childhood friend, well, it was at that moment I realized what 'honoring our fallen heroes' really meant. A military hero doesn't have to dive on a grenade to save his platoon...a military hero is the average guy that gets 'booted, suited, and strapped' every day, and goes out there, not knowing if he'll be gunned down from one second to the next, and keep taking that next step.

Having my uncle put his arm around me as we left the cemetery that first time, I could swear I felt as if he were putting his arm around his dead best friend....the strength of the squeeze was not meant for a young kid, but for a grown man. When I saw what losing his life-long best friend to an enemy's bullet had reduced him to on that particular day, that was the day, to me, that 'Memorial Day' became more than just another holiday, one with parades, articles/pictures in papers, the start of Summer...it was hard learning that lesson at such a young age (I was maybe 7 at the time, but always close to my uncle).

Funny thing is, they both went to, and graduated from college (Williams College)....they graduated, THEN enlisted....not like so many back then that stayed in college to avoid being drafted (not dissing those who didn't want to go....I know why men didn't want to go, whether it be for personal or political, reasons). My uncle is still with us (and he's still the toughest man alive, in my eyes), and if I weren't in FLA right now, I'd be at that cemetery with him...it's a trip we make every year. When I get back, I'll make sure he and I make that visit again. I think he'll need me there

Giving your life for your country is THE ultimate sacrifice, but simply going out there and braving the unknown from one second to the next...if that is not worthy of being memorialized, than I don't what is.

edited to add.....every person on these boards who have served, or are currently serving our country, you are all my heroes! Thank you so much for your sacrifice, and may God bless you and your families!!!
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Memorial Day means paying respects to my fellow fallen commrades. I was lucky enough to make it out, when others did not. When stationed at Dover AFB, I was fortunate enough to be allowed the opportunity to process/preserve my fallen commarades remains. IN additon, I also salute those heros such as my Dad (RIP) that have served with little/no fafare. Many/most Americans have NO idea what it means to serve in the military. I was lucky enough to serve my country for 24 years. I'd never trade anything for the experiences/opportunities I was afforded during those years. GOD bless all whom serve/defend this wonderful country of ours!
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memorial day to me has aways been about family getting together to remember lost loved ones. We'd visit both my grandfathers graves and my 3 of my uncles not even knowing they were military. Now that ive grown up and done a bit of asking Ive found out what WWII and Vietnam cost my family. Currently my older brother and I both serve, we joined up just about the same time, both in high school just 2 grades apart. While I was still in HS after the 9/11 attack my brother was called up for active duty. I didnt see my brother again till he came back and I was just graduating HS. I was grad to have him back, but still know that the day may come where we are both fighting together.
  • Options
    melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019
    Memorial Day and Veterans Day always remind me of my Father. He came from a family of 5 boys and 5 girls. All 5 boys and 2 of the girls served in uniform during WW II. All 7 came home.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    6Sigma6Sigma Posts: 96 ✭✭
    I am a Veteran ... two tours of Viet Nam. Prefer not to discuss any of the details except there are some things that I wish I could forget but can't. Sadly, that is a common theme among so many veterans.

Now have a job where I work daily with Veterans who are looking for employment. First thing I always do is to tell them "Thank You for Serving." Can't begin to tell you of their appreciation, and I say it because I mean it.

As I write this Memorial Day is now 30 minutes past so I don't qualify for any prize. That wasn't why I posted this.

I do want to thank the men and women who have served our country and paid the ultimate sacrifice. Your deaths have given our country a guarantee of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this, the greatest country in the world. May God bless each of you and your families who still hold you in their hearts and memories daily.

We will always remember.
  • Options
    ronsrons Posts: 338 ✭✭
    I am a third generation veteran. Gramps was in WWI, my mom was a WAC and met my dad a British paratrooper in WWII, and I served as an infantryman in Vietnam. Reading many of these stories had me openly weeping as I thought about many of my brothers on the wall in D.C. It is time for me to make another visit and give them my regards. Thanks for sharing your stories as I remember too vividly the remarks and looks from strangers when they found I had been in Vietnam. Counseling was a big help but way late as the VA didn't gear up until 10 years later. I am pleased to see it available to our troop when they return home and hope that they will utilize this service. Thanks to all who continue to serve and God bless.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    I will announce the winners later today

thanks to the 2 anonymous board members
    that added their lovely coins to the
    thread

and thanks to all our servicemen and women
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    BarbercoinBarbercoin Posts: 850 ✭✭
    I missed the giveaway yesterday, but wanted to thank you anyway for the sentiment.

WTB: Barber Quarters XF

• Options
    The winners are

derryb Dime
    blueifalcon 1925 Peace Dollar
    raycyca 1921 Peace Dollar

The only way I could choose the winners was via a random number generator
    as each post was deserving.

PMs send.

Lester

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners.

Even though I did not win a coin, I still won a place to share my sentiments regarding Memorial Day and what it means to me.
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Icoopie,

That was a very meaningful gesture. Thank you. image
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    Thanks for the gesture. That was very nice for all involved. I hope reading these messages may show our younger crowd a better understanding what this special day means. Not just another day off from school/work. We protect 24/7.

• Options
    melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019
    Icoopie -

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

All this means, Thanks for the chance, it was fun.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    Thanks a LOT lcoopie and the anonymus donor. I received my coin today and it's a great/treasured addition to my collection. It will be added to my Dad's Peace set. Thanks again and have a great day! Ray image)))))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file