Home Precious Metals

Congratulations to gold - New all time highs! $2625+!!!

1141516171820»

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

every thread. same ol

looking for a 2600 close next week

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • GoldFinger1969GoldFinger1969 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭

@erryb said:
    First China, now Russia pushing gold prices higher.](https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2024-09-09/analysis-russia->selling-oil-gold-september)
    According to Russian news agency Interfax, the government will increase its gold purchases from 1.12 billion rubles >per day to 8.2 billion rubles per day for the next month."_
    Of course this is incomprehensible to the few here who cannot accept the fact that these are two major economic >powerhouses and, through their conditioned minds, can only see them as da boogieman. LOL

POWERHOUSES ? :D Russia is one thing but economic powerhouse it is NOT. Now with oil in the $60's, they are bleeding cash. Their "stolen" CB reserves will be used to make-good on the money and assets they stole from Western businesses. There goes Russia's anti-dollar morality play.

China's labor force will shrink by 10 million workers for the next 35 years.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GoldFinger1969 said:

POWERHOUSES ? :D Russia is one thing but economic powerhouse it is NOT. Now with oil in the $60's, they are bleeding cash. Their "stolen" CB reserves will be used to make-good on the money and assets they stole from Western businesses. There goes Russia's anti-dollar morality play.

China's labor force will shrink by 10 million workers for the next 35 years.

And the mighty dollar will reign forever. LOL, keep wishing.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• percybpercyb Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭✭
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

$2600+ this morning.

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    Gold appreciates your interest.

….like I said 13 years ago. The OP hit it on the head , way before then. These revisions are predictable.

HE>I

edited September 14, 2024 5:56PM

Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) tightens trading conditions.

The SGE futures is behind the March-present gold bull.

"Meanwhile domestic Chinese gold ETF buying, normally the preserve of a footnote, has accelerated with 28.5 tonnes of gold buying in the last 4 weeks. So as speculators depart stage left, it appears that 'quality' gold investment is re-entering stage right. So grounds for encouragement."

Do not dismiss China's gold speculators. A few new rules will not detour them only, a "bump in the road."

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

The talk shows I listen to say that central bank gold buying is high and only rising and probably not going to change anytime soon.

edited September 15, 2024 11:17AM

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2024 6:18AM

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:

@derryb said:

@cohodk said:
    According to a Russian news agency.....

ROFLMAO!!!

da boogieman? LOL

Youre the one who keeps touting them as a threat so it looks like YOUR Boogeyman. Stop projecting.

Russia is a failed state. It has resources that rival the US and Canada an is 9th in population. Yet is has a GDP less than New York state and ranks 65th in per capita GDP. It has potential to be an economic powerhouse and China would love to annex everything east of the Urals. Russia won't even exist in 50 years.

Russia is a nuclear threat, thanks to the western warmongers. It has the world's 8th largest economy and its active role in BRICS has been destroying world demand for US dollars and US debt. So yes they are a threat to the US in numerous ways.

They wouldn't use nukes

I forgot that you were also a military strategist. Let's hope, that like on most other things, you are once again wrong.

So you want to Russia to use nukes? Again, you've proven where your loyalties stand.

Unless that was just a Freudian slip, and you know I am most always right.

It simply makes me smarter than you. Your narcissism apparently has no ceiling.

Which is exactly what a narcissist would say. Lol

You see derryb, we both the same, neither of us had a choice after high school.

I get where your coming from. I hear you. I just say worrying about it and revolving my life around it ain't gonna make a difference, except to make myself and those around me paranoid. I see that as a terrible existence.

Focusing on what could go wrong does not lead to advancement. However, focusing on what could go right does.

The damage to America will come from the echo chamber prisons built on the foundations of Russianand Chinese propaganda and misinformation that we are building, not from a nuke.

And to the topic, yes, gold will continue to hit new highs, just as equities and real estate and every other asset have for centuries.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear