Home Metal Detecting
Options

Anyone interested in a gold dredge?

Thinking of selling my Proline 4" dredge. I bought it new from the manufacturer back in 2005. Probably been used 15-20 times or so. Everything is in tip top shape. Has the 5.5 HP motor and the T-80 compressor with all hoses, regulator and reserve tank. Also have a trailer that it fits on perfectly (4 x 8 feet). Proline sells this dredge new for $3680 without all the breathing accessories. Trailer was another $350. Im into the entire set-up at around $3700-$3800. Looking for $2200, pull up, hook up, drive away. I can take pics of the dredge on request. Im on the far southside of Chicago....obviously local pick up only! Below is a link to the model I have.

4" Proline gold dredge

Comments

• Options
    konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    will you "accidentally" forget to remove the latest gold finds from it?
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent deal, wish I still lived in gold country. Now I search for gold coins. image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>will you "accidentally" forget to remove the latest gold finds from it? >>

Sure, all 30 cents worth! And thanks for the "endorsement" Rick. Here is a pic of most (95%+) of all the gold I have recovered with this machine. Doesnt look like much, but when you consider this was all taken from a creek about an hour west of Indianapolis, even the most hard core prospector would be impressed!

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, all 30 cents worth image
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That picture is awesome.
    I sure wish I was in the market for some big time treasure hunting.
  • Options
    So nobody wants this fun hobby for the upcoming summer? I'd hate to put it on ebay....they get enough of my money!
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty damn good for Indiana!
    Looks like CA nuggetsimage
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>Pretty damn good for Indiana!
    Looks like CA nuggetsimage >>

Thanks, but before you quit your job and buy property there, please understand this pic was the result of perhaps 10-15 trips down to that creek. Lets guesstimate 100+ hours of labor, perhaps $500 worth of gas, and about $3800 worth of mining equipment to extract what you see above. Total weight of all those nuggets? 4.6 grams! Not a for profit venture to say the least!!!
  • Options
    i like gold