Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

(scans posted!) Four months...Deep pockets...A little "luck"...and alot of determination!

13»

Comments

• gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>I don't usually jump in to the middle of these but I will state that cardgoddess is not gekko.

Unless gekko is an alt for a reg here.

This goes to both sides of this argument:

Learn to ignore people and let them make a fool of themselves all on their own.
    By fanning the flames and participating in the back and forth, in the end, you look just as foolish. >>

Thanks Carol for the unsolicited help...I really do appreciate it since the attacks im receiving are both untrue and unwarranted. Its not a big deal any longer as there are just too many Mullin's, McCard's and goddesses to deal with in here. Its simply no longer worth the aggrivation, and has sucked most of the fun right out of the hobby for me. While 90% or more of the members here are both fun to talk with, and very informative, its the few morons who ruin it all for me. Again, thanks for setting the record straight on the "alt issue". I have NEVER used an alt anywhere in my life.
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>99

Also, no more drama threads about who you are or who you aren't. I don't have time for it. >>

I don't have time to talk with people who send messages like this:

...talk about fanning the flames...
  • Understand that I am only commenting on you not being cardgoddess.

I am also not taking sides so please don't take this as an endorsement of your position in this ongoing argument. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you butt heads with so many here and take responsibility where it may apply to you. It takes at least two to tango.

• Agreed, you don't need to talk to people like that and you can block PM's from them.

Understand, if I act on one person's PM's I have to act on everyone’s and I am sure there are more than a few skeleton's in some closets here and I don't have the desire to read through them.

I think we're done with this and the "apology" thread.

This discussion has been closed.