Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Tiger

What'd you think of his press conference?

"Molon Labe"

Comments

• Options
    I hope he doesn't return to golf.
  • Options
    He had me at hello image
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not into golf, so maybe I'm missing something. But don't professional athletes and other famous people cheat on their wives all the time? What does Tiger have to apologize to the public about?

I've seen and heard people all day comparing this to Kobe's situation. Kobe's situation included a rape accusation, making it completely different.

Does the fact that Tiger liked banging lots of random chicks make him less of a golfer? Golf fans who were into him before should still be into him now.
  • Options
    Tiger was a role model for every kid in America and elsewhere around the world. He had further to fall than you or I would in a like situation. He let down a lot of people.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hope he doesn't return to golf. >>

I hope he returns to golf and absolutely dominates those that have spoken out against him. IMO, the other golfers that are speaking out against him are doing more so out of past jealousy, then out of moral concerns. Els made himself look really pathetic IMO by griping about Tiger's "timing". Nice to see Ernie dispatched so quickly.
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    I recall a line from MASH. BJ was getting beat up... it's not who has the most to lose, its who has the most?

"Molon Labe"

• Options

<< <i>
    I hope he returns to golf and absolutely dominates those that have spoken out against him. >>

I doubt he will. This whole episode has probably destroyed him for good. Even if he returns, and I think he will, he'll be a shell of his former self.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hope he returns to golf and absolutely dominates those that have spoken out against him. IMO, the other golfers that are speaking out against him are doing more so out of past jealousy, then out of moral concerns. >>

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I hope he doesn't return to golf. >>

I hope he returns to golf and absolutely dominates those that have spoken out against him. IMO, the other golfers that are speaking out against him are doing more so out of past jealousy, then out of moral concerns. Els made himself look really pathetic IMO by griping about Tiger's "timing". Nice to see Ernie dispatched so quickly. >>

I think the exception there might be Parnevik. He has a personal stake, so to speak, in how Tiger met his wife, and he seems genuinely disgusted with Tiger's behavior.

That being said, I could give two rips about the presser, his apology, etc. except that it all makes good theater. Society seems to have a need for public floggings of our celebrities.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh he'll return to golf, likely this year.

With him focusing mainly on golf, and not on the extra curricular activities, it may actually improve his game.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it.

I believe he made mistakes, I believe he humiliated his wife and family.

I think it was made public - so it's in our face.

I can still enjoy his ability as a golfer.

I don't have to forgive him - his wife and God will deal with that.

He'll deal with his lack of maturity, lack of character, lack of humility etc. on his own time.

I don't look for him or any athlete to validate my existence.

His only job - for me - is to entertain. I only watch one match per year - the Masters - so he only has to fulfill one week.

For those who expect more from him?

You've got the mic. image
    Mike
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Well put Mike!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I think that the media needs to leave him alone. He is a great golfer but a bad husband. It is none of our business what he does next. The only person he should apologize to is his family.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    what about the apology he owes to me...

i frequently donated to the Tiger Woods Foundation.....NOT ANYMORE

what a waste of money....his name is Spoiled forever....

was this the biggest fall from grace in that it basically happened overnight?
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I missed it.

I believe he made mistakes, I believe he humiliated his wife and family.

I think it was made public - so it's in our face.

I can still enjoy his ability as a golfer.

I don't have to forgive him - his wife and God will deal with that.

He'll deal with his lack of maturity, lack of character, lack of humility etc. on his own time.

I don't look for him or any athlete to validate my existence.

His only job - for me - is to entertain. I only watch one match per year - the Masters - so he only has to fulfill one week.

For those who expect more from him?

You've got the mic. image >>

Very well said Mike.

Brian
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Press conference = charade.

Real men do not cheat on their wives.

Real men understand the necessity of controlling their urges.

Cheating on your wife is NOT a mistake - it is a conscious act of selfishness. This act was repeated multiple times.

Tiger is a child in a man's body.

He is morally, spiritually, and ethically poor.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    He better return to golf. bc without him there ratings are in the tank.

I agree 100% with him its between a husband and a wife.
  • Options
    please, what a clown. Press conference was for his sponsors, pimps and money handlers. His wife should not waste one more second of his time.

Honestly the only reason there was a press conference was to soothe the griping investors and repair his tattered image. If you like golf and you like watching him play thats great. Who he bangs and how many times he does it is none of your concern.

Just told hold him up as a role model, to anyone, ever.
  • Options

<< <i>Press conference = charade.

Cheating on your wife is NOT a mistake - it is a conscious act of selfishness. This act was repeated multiple times.

He is morally, spiritually, and ethically poor. >>

Absolutely correct statement. +1
  • Options

<< <i>Press conference = charade.

He is morally, spiritually, and ethically poor. >>

+1 Well said. Especially: Cheating on your wife is NOT a mistake - it is a conscious act of selfishness. This act was repeated multiple times.

Its also none of our business and I'm sick of hearing about it. I think fandango made a huge point too, he donated his hard earned money to a charity (and I'm guessing here) based on what he believed to be the chairman's moral fortitude. That was thrown out the window after MULTIPLE infidelities. Was never really a golf fan, never really a Tiger fan, but much like the Brett Favre endless retirement saga I'm sick of ESPN, my local news, National News, TMZ, and everyone else throwing it in my face. He has nothing to say to me or anyone else except his family. I just wish it would go away.

Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The moral outrage is a bit misplaced here, IMO. The guy is the best golder in the world and as SteveK said, by focusing solely back on golf, he may even play better once he returns. Anyone who thinks that he is going to suddenly "be a shell of himself" because of this is sorely mistaken. Professional athletes at the level of Tiger Woods don't suddenly lose the ability to play. He's been a prodigy since the age of 3, and the golf course, once he gets back on it, is going to be his sanctuary, if anything..

As a matter of fact, I think all these clandestine affairs of his actually hurt his concentration and his game BEFORE all this came to light...look for him to come back now focused and with a vengeance..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    if you had a kazillion dollars and a chance to bang popcorn girl would you say, no? that dont make it right im just saying every hot chick falling all over you is hard to not hit it, like the judge said to me during my first divorce and cost me the right to my kids he said,, "everybody's doing it" so it wasnt a good defense for me to get custody, paid for it every since. he is a role model to kids , yes, but hes someone who prolly never had oral sex before and got hook on it, sex addict my adz,, just making up for lost time ide say, and by getting caught he screwed every collector out there, like a teeder tawter, pros and cons of his actions, just thank God it wasnt having sex with kids,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>if you had a kazillion dollars and a chance to bang popcorn girl would you say, no? that dont make it right im just saying every hot chick falling all over you is hard to not hit it, like the judge said to me during my first divorce and cost me the right to my kids he said,, "everybody's doing it" so it wasnt a good defense for me to get custody, paid for it every since. he is a role model to kids , yes, but hes someone who prolly never had oral sex before and got hook on it, sex addict my adz,, just making up for lost time ide say, and by getting caught he screwed every collector out there, like a teeder tawter, pros and cons of his actions, just thank God it wasnt having sex with kids,, bj >>

You're probably right, none of us are going to be in the kazillion dollar range to test this theory. And the temptation was definately there. But if thats the case do what Mike Modano and Troy Aikman did....get it out of your system and marry late in your career. Then no one gets hurt and no one scutinizes you in the media and no one really cares.
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    first of all i have hated Tiger Woods as a person for years almost from day one of him breaking into golf. i think he is a pompous tool and nothing but a product of the nike marketing machine. he gets away with so much that other golfers would never do. he could throw his clubs, curse on the course, be a total tool and no one dared challenge him, because he was the chosen one.
    i rooted for him to lose so many times and usually i was unhappy since he was a great golfer. much like brett favre until he started his nonsense two years back woods was teflon and everyone kissed his rear end. in the tournaments that he did poorly in he would still get more face time than the guy who won. even in a major, often it would be some guy who came out of nowhere to win and had his 15 minutes of fame and probably never win another major again that guy would take a back seat to woods in the media. if would be that woods lost, not someone else having a magical once in a lifetime four days. so many people have ridiculed me and beyond for my belief in him. they called me an idiot and much more as they worshipped at his altar with no questions asked.

it was no coincidence that he was a speaker at obama's inaguration. another media product who had his teflon removed even faster than woods.

in a few words-HE MADE ME SICK. although wishing bad will on others is never a good thing the events of the last few months have brought joy to me.

that being said i thought his press conference was good until he started attacking the media and began some diatribe about someone stalking his two year old. of course the whole thing was staged and instead of him admitting his sins, apologizing and leaving it at that he had go on the defensive and start with the steroid rumors and domestic abuse. in the end once a marketing, always a marketing tool.

eventually he will come back, but there is one thing on the golf course gone for ever. his stone faced intimidation factor that had many less confident golfers beaten when they played him. no one with an ounce of manhood will be shaken by him again. his bullet proof character is gone and that may keep him from ever getting 18. if that happens chalk one up for the side of justice.
  • Options
    in a few words-HE MADE ME SICK.

First Favre, now Tiger...did a star athlete like steal your girlfriend back in high school or something? LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i> Anyone who thinks that he is going to suddenly "be a shell of himself" because of this is sorely mistaken. >>

Like Yogi Berra said "90% of the game is mental, the other half is physical." He's lost the mental ability to play well. Will it come back? Time will tell.
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    I hope he returns to golf and absolutely dominates those that have spoken out against him. >>

I doubt he will. This whole episode has probably destroyed him for good. Even if he returns, and I think he will, he'll be a shell of his former self. >>

lmao. If you think Tiger won't return and continue to win majors you have lost your mind. He is the most focused, determined, and dominating athlete ever, imo. And I know a little about what I'm speaking of since I played college golf and bounced around on a few mini-tours for a while.

He has gone through 3 major swing changes, death of his mentor and father, a ton of 2 month layoffs, scrutiny by the media since he was entering his teens, tv coverage and spotlight on him unlike anyone else in the world of sports, a marriage, kids and a torn up knee that is vital to all the torque in his golf swing. Each time he has answered the adversity and came back just as dominant.

Do you honestly think that him banging several hot chicks and having troubles at home is gonna keep him from firing 64's on the weekend? NOT.
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Do you honestly think that him banging several hot chicks and having troubles at home is gonna keep him from firing 64's on the weekend? NOT

That depends, were any of them named Jessica? image

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I doubt he will. This whole episode has probably destroyed him for good. Even if he returns, and I think he will, he'll be a shell of his former self. >>

lmao. If you think Tiger won't return and continue to win majors you have lost your mind. He is the most focused, determined, and dominating athlete ever, imo. And I know a little about what I'm speaking of since I played college golf and bounced around on a few mini-tours for a while.

He has gone through 3 major swing changes, death of his mentor and father, a ton of 2 month layoffs, scrutiny by the media since he was entering his teens, tv coverage and spotlight on him unlike anyone else in the world of sports, a marriage, kids and a torn up knee that is vital to all the torque in his golf swing. Each time he has answered the adversity and came back just as dominant.

Do you honestly think that him banging several hot chicks and having troubles at home is gonna keep him from firing 64's on the weekend? NOT. >>

No. I think his "mental toughness" was a product of him being in control and being feared and respected. He's not anymore. And that will affect his ability to play well.
  • Options

<< <i> Do you honestly think that him banging several hot chicks and having troubles at home is gonna keep him from firing 64's on the weekend? NOT

That depends, were any of them named Jessica? image >>

just going purely on odds, I would say yes. image
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Golf is an easy game. Anyone with any decent physical abilities can score well and it is like riding a bike or swimming.
    You can not play for an extended time then come back to it and do really well quickly after some practice as long as you are physically fine.
    I played in college and was a 3 handicap. I played so much I actually got tired of the game as I found it on the boring side. I now only
    pick up the clubs every couple of years when someone offers a free round at a nice resort and I still easily shoot at around 80 or lower
    with out any practice. As a social game it is fun, as a competition I don't give it much respect. The best players have a mental edge for sure.

Tiger will be back and again dominate. All this carp he is going through will probably strengthen the mental edge he already had which focused
    on his not giving a carp about anybody else. He just now needs to pretend to be someone else for his sponsors.

He is an egotistical *^* and always will be.

JMHO
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    blackborder, I'll make you a friendly wager, or anyone else for that matter. I'll bet $500 that if he tees it up in all 4 majors this year that he will win at least one of them.
  • Options
    He's lost the mental ability to play well. Will it come back? Time will tell.

False. And how can you possibly project how he will play upon his return anyway?

If anything, I think he will play BETTER when he returns, just to prove to the world that he is still the best golfer in the game.

Edit: The idea that other golfers will no longer "fear" Tiger is hogwash too. They still know he's the best golfer on the planet, and his moral indiscretions don't change that realization one bit.

• Options

<< <i>blackborder, I'll make you a friendly wager, or anyone else for that matter. I'll bet $500 that if he tees it up in all 4 majors this year that he will win at least one of them. >>

Thanks, but I never bet, not even lottery tickets.

I will come back to this thread and admit I was wrong if the above happens.
  • Options

<< <i> He's lost the mental ability to play well. Will it come back? Time will tell.

False. And how can you possibly project how he will play upon his return anyway?

If anything, I think he will play BETTER when he returns, just to prove to the world that he is still the best golfer in the game.

Edit: The idea that other golfers will no longer "fear" Tiger is hogwash too. They still know he's the best golfer on the planet, and his moral indiscretions don't change that realization one bit. >>

I like you groat but that has to be one of the dumbest you've said. "how can you possibly project how he will play upon his return anyway" your next sentence "I think he will play BETTER when he returns"

You obviously have some emotion invested in Tiger for some reason.

It might be best just to let it go. I don't care either way. Never was much of a golf fan.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>blackborder, I'll make you a friendly wager, or anyone else for that matter. I'll bet $500 that if he tees it up in all 4 majors this year that he will win at least one of them. >>

>>

I never bet = I don't think I'm right

Whenever I hear someone make a crazy claim or prediction, I ask them to bet. I put up $100, and they only have to put up $10. Haven't had any takers yet! Talk is cheap.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

I never bet = I don't think I'm right

Whenever I hear someone make a crazy claim or prediction, I ask them to bet. I put up $100, and they only have to put up $10. Haven't had any takers yet! Talk is cheap. >>

No. There really are people in the world who never bet. Talk is indeed cheap.
  • Options
    "how can you possibly project how he will play upon his return anyway" your next sentence "I think he will play BETTER when he returns"

On the contrary, there's a big difference between our statements, though, if you read closely enough...You are stating that he's lost his mental edge to play golf as FACT, while my statement "I think.." is pure speculation. The truth is, no one knows how he is going to react, but his past demonstrations of determination and focus as a golfer would indicate that he should be well-equipped to return his game to where it was.

I'm not a particularly big Tiger Woods fan, but I just don't think these transgressions of his are as egregious to society as those of other athletes that I hear him being compared to (like Kobe Bryant). No laws were broken, the women involved were not underage, and had sex with him under their own free will.

• Options

<< <i> "how can you possibly project how he will play upon his return anyway" your next sentence "I think he will play BETTER when he returns"

On the contrary, there's a big difference between our statements, though, if you read closely enough...You are stating that he's lost his mental edge to play golf as FACT, while my statement "I think.." is pure speculation. >>

Fair enough, but my statement should be taken as my opinion. It's obvious no one could know that for a fact.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Tiger was the best golfer ever while maintaining a dirty little secret.....musta been a lotta pressure to deal with, so i guess the golf course is a refuge.....you can't be any better than best, and i don't see him getting any worse now that the secret is out and he can relax. LOFL.
  • Options
    i can only imagine the moral outrage if you found out his supermodel wife was cheating on him with Wade Boggs.

honestly who cares who sleeps with who. Infidelity is very very common, both men and women do it, its only a big deal when its a celeb or politician.

The sponsors care only because its costing them money. If they profitted from it, there would be no apology and they would be spending extra for hookers.
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    mr. grote,
    i don't know what your problem is? you are one of the most negative people that writes on this board. since you are going to have over 8000 posts in less than four years you obviously must think that you have something of value to add. cranking out nearly three posts per day is very time consuming, perhaps you should channel your angry emotions somewhere else.

i truly hope that the bitterness inside of you towards other sharing their opinions goes away. i feel sorry for you and i will pray that whatever deep dark secrets or other demons that are inside of you that make you write the way you do will go away soon.

God Bless you. I want to let you know that there is help out there and the first step, much Tiger Woods is to admit that you have a problem. until that happens i fear you continue on this downward spiral.

If you think I am joking, I am not. I have many years experience in counseling and their are red flags all around you, your writing and the frequency of your writing.

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

No. I think his "mental toughness" was a product of him being in control and being feared and respected. He's not anymore. And that will affect his ability to play well. >>

Mike Tyson, anyone?? Once the curtain was pulled back, he couldn't handle not being perfect.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    mr. grote,
    i don't know what your problem is? you are one of the most negative people that writes on this board. since you are going to have over 8000 posts in less than four years you obviously must think that you have something of value to add. cranking out nearly three posts per day is very time consuming, perhaps you should channel your angry emotions somewhere else.

i truly hope that the bitterness inside of you towards other sharing their opinions goes away. i feel sorry for you and i will pray that whatever deep dark secrets or other demons that are inside of you that make you write the way you do will go away soon.

God Bless you. I want to let you know that there is help out there and the first step, much Tiger Woods is to admit that you have a problem. until that happens i fear you continue on this downward spiral.

If you think I am joking, I am not. I have many years experience in counseling and their are red flags all around you, your writing and the frequency of your writing.

Negative? Angry emotions? That's comical coming from a guy who has spent approximately 1300 of his 1375 posts talking about how overrated and selfish Brett Favre is, and now you type out several paragraphs about how you've also hated Tiger Woods from day one and and he makes you sick too. Maybe you should add him to your sig line also. After all, as a "counselor," you ought to know it's not healthy to obsess only about Brett Favre. Time to diversify the loathing by adding Tiger to the mix. And you call me the bitter one? LOL, now that is funny. Seriously, though. image

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I wish Tiger had talked a little slower during his "apology"

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>mr. grote,

If you think I am joking, I am not. I have many years experience in counseling and their are red flags all around you, your writing and the frequency of your writing. >>

Are you kidding? Sadly, I don't think you are. Grote15 is one of the best posters on here. All he does on this forum is provide great info on unopened packs (he has saved me a lot of money pointing out unopened pack scams), as well as other interesting points he brings to the table on baseball cards. He's never tried to scam anybody with phony bets or deals, he's never done any spam with garbage cards or coins, he's never tried to con anybody on the forum in any way, shape or form, he's a loyal and dedicated NY baseball and football fan, and he provides interesting insight into sports, and yes offers his opinion on sports and card related topics. if you find something wrong with that with some sort of silly two-bit psychoanalysis, then that's your problem not his. Save the psychiatrist speak for the "shrinks-are-us" forum and not here.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>mr. grote,

If you think I am joking, I am not. I have many years experience in counseling and their are red flags all around you, your writing and the frequency of your writing. >>

Mr Czar - with all due respect - I don't think you're correct on this one.
    Mike
  • Options
    " i feel sorry for you and i will pray that whatever deep dark secrets or other demons that are inside of you that make you write the way you do will go away soon.

God Bless you. I want to let you know that there is help out there and the first step, "

oh give me a break lol. Im sure the big man is going to drop everything and rush to help someone on the message boards. Pure comedy gold.

I think an excorcism would be a lot more fun. Plus we do all the work.

Seriously, i've read grotes posts, he knows what he is talking about, you on the other hand, i've got my doubts.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    No. I think his "mental toughness" was a product of him being in control and being feared and respected. He's not anymore. And that will affect his ability to play well. >>

Mike Tyson, anyone?? Once the curtain was pulled back, he couldn't handle not being perfect. >>

Indeed. Maybe Tennyson said it best "My strength is as the strength of ten, because my heart is pure"
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Roll models should be family members, not sports figures or movie stars. Just like Sen Edwards and the Gov from SC, Tiger and his wife will probably separate. How can she stay with a guy who slept with 17 different women behind her back?? It would be the best thing to happen to Tiger. Tiger can then live the life he wants to live. Rest assured, all the sponsors will coming running back as soon as he wins his usual 6 to 10 tournaments a year. Lets face it, its not like he needs any more money. He just needs to be able to do whatever he wants to do, which he has never been able to do ever since he was 3 years old and his dad stuck a club in his hands. The fact that Tiger's press conference was the biggest news of the day shows just how screwed up this country is.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"