Home Precious Metals
Options

Going to a pretty nice size coin show in a hour

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will be interesting to take the tempature of the bullion guys on this sharp pullback. Prices should be interesting. MJ
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    good luck. Keep us posted. I'm curious what form they are selling pandas in.(sets, or just individual coins) jason
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    2010 Panda design

trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    What part of the world, MJ?

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>2010 Panda design

image >>

• Options

<< <i>good luck. Keep us posted. I'm curious what form they are selling pandas in.(sets, or just individual coins) jason >>

Any show I have ever been to has pandas for sale in both forms, but with the VAST majority being individual coins.
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    and the 2010 panda silver

trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options

<< <i>What part of the world, MJ? >>

I came back to the States for the holiday's. My family is in Michigan and I still keep a house here. MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Probably not to many Panda's in MI. May be a good silver buying day?
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    I thought you were still in Hong Kong. Thought you might see something not available here thrugh Pandaamerica.
  • Options
    The way PM prices are dropping you might be able to find some good buys!. Watching the markets I could see a drop as much as $100.00 this week!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The way PM prices are dropping you might be able to find some good buys!. Watching the markets I could see a drop as much as $100.00 this week! >>

I think you better clean your spectacles .... only down $20 as I type and nicely recovering from the overseas losses.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    never mind you answered in other post.image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Plenty of gold and silver being bought. However, with the scare of falling prices this morning most dealers would not buy/touch silver! Gold yes, silver no. I could have bought a TON of silver well under melt if I would have set up in the parking lot! MJ

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt premiums rose today during the brief period the metals got whacked. I made it to the White Plains, NY show today and found really nothing that I wanted to buy at the levels quoted. Saw no sign of anyone panic selling in the gold area. The lack of any quantity of decent generic gold (all denominations from $1's to $20's) in MS63 or better was quite apparent. One would have thought that MS64 and 65 $20 Saints were rare based on how few where at this show. I don't think there were a dozen MS64's out among 50-75 dealers and maybe a couple of MS 65's. $5-$10 Indian gold in 63-64 was essentially non-existant....I did not see a single MS64 $10 Indian or better. Same comment for the Libs. A lot of the gold that was left was often in PCGS "genuine" holders as well as ANACS, ICG.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold