Home Precious Metals
Options

To metal nuts

Boo F$%#ing hoooo, diversify or else you are an idiot. What are you going to pay to get into 2012 the movie? A 1/2 of silver??? metals are fun, but you nuts that live and die by spot and dump all of your money into metals, especially now, $1150 + mark up, you are a freaking idiots!

Comments

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭

<< <i>Boo F$%#ing hoooo, diversify or else you are an idiot. What are you going to pay to get into 2012 the movie? A 1/2 of silver??? metals are fun, but you nuts that live and die by spot and dump all of your money into metals, especially now, $1150 + mark up, you are a freaking idiots! >>

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    adverse reaction to some kind of medication????
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    There's one
  • Options
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    and 2

Just like the people who paid out the arse over spot for poured 15g bars, LOL
  • Options
    See I think it is funny I ask about a numismatic premium on a silver coin and crickets, but a 83% on DJIA is important? I can get all of the metals I want from NTR yet the prices people pay on this boards.....well?
  • Options
    I know nothing about the kilo panda and i thought metal nuts was a board member who pizzed you off!
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Put the bottle down and step away from the keyboard!!!
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    If you let me know the area you live in I can call your mental health facility and have them 5150 you to see whats going on and help you out.

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never asked a question in your first post except about going to the movies. You just called people idiots.

The reference to the movie 2012 is filled with irony.

You seem very angry and incoherent.....take it easy. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    "Support our contractors overseas, we all have different "hobbies". BLACKWATER Iraq, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone."

And I wonder what some of those "hobbies" might be, all at tax-payers' expense. Are we going to be reading about you in the mainstream press in the near future? And you think we're "nuts"? Be careful, son.

.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Otis does Andy know your out of your cell?

PS I've never known anyone with "Metal Nuts" sounds painful.
  • Options
    This is why I dont chime in with an opinion whenever this poster asks about anything panda related. In fact, I wouldnt let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See I think it is funny I ask about a numismatic premium on a silver coin and crickets, but a 83% on DJIA is important? I can get all of the metals I want from NTR yet the prices people pay on this boards.....well?

Yeah, the 83% is VERY important. In fact the Dow/gold ratio is the basic blueprint for the past decade and probably most of the next one as well. Gold/panda or Dow/panda relationships are fell less studied.

roadrunner

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options

<< <i>This is why I dont chime in with an opinion whenever this poster asks about anything panda related. In fact, I wouldnt let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst. >>

I would consider it.......but only if he paid me in rare date Saints.....UPFRONT. He's ticked about all the Aggie Jokes which have been going around for decades. This year they sucked.
  • Options

what is NTR?
  • Options
    Seems there's an opportunity to buy at spot and fabricate into small bars.
  • Options

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    NTR is a company that is selling silver bars. New I think.

• Options
    imageimageimage @ Geckos comment HAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAh

• Options
    Would that be Northwest territory refiners then?
  • Options
    here are "Two Metal Nuts"

• Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Boo F$%#ing hoooo, diversify or else you are an idiot. What are you going to pay to get into 2012 the movie? A 1/2 of silver??? metals are fun, but you nuts that live and die by spot and dump all of your money into metals, especially now, $1150 + mark up, you are a freaking idiots! >>

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is why I dont chime in with an opinion whenever this poster asks about anything panda related. In fact, I wouldnt let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst. >>

PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>here are some "Metal Nuts"

image >>

Where do you hang those from?

• Options
    imageimage
    imageimageimageimage
    imageimage
    imageimageimageimage
    imageimage
    imageimageimageimage
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    I generally don't agree with a lot of what gets posted here, but it doesn't mean that I think the people here are idiots. Lighten up, we come here to talk about things that interest us, who wants to talk to someone with your attitude?image
  • Options
    Gecko, you get no respect and tick of more people on the coin forum than Binddles Bank! I never asked you what you thought, did you hear me call you out gecko? Nope, again as always trying to get up in someones s%$t as if it was specifically directed to you. As for the comment about watching myself or my back with the Blackwater statement, you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about so don't throw hidden threats my way. I stand by my comments that paying $30 for 15 g. for silver is stupid, plain stupid. Bow to Gecko as he enables you. Buy a torch, crucible and a graphite mold and pour all of the bars you want as you can buy .999 silver shot from various sources. So if you wantg to argue, explain the logic to me? I respect Otis, he is exempt from any and all postingsimage
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>See I think it is funny I ask about a numismatic premium on a silver coin and crickets, but a 83% on DJIA is important? I can get all of the metals I want from NTR yet the prices people pay on this boards.....well? >>

Sorry to hear you don't like the PM forum. It is a bit difficult to determine what you are upset about since your posts lack coherence. You may be happier posting somewhere else.
  • Options
    I think he just needs to go buy some more Gold and Silver and he will be fine.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    I have plenty, fret not. I just don't buy 20g bars for $40 when silver was $13. So I guess I am not an idiot. I cna buy all of the 1,5,10 and 100 oz bars at .50 or so to spot all day every day.
  • Options

<< <i>Gecko, you get no respect and tick of more people on the coin forum than Binddles Bank! I never asked you what you thought, did you hear me call you out gecko? Nope, again as always trying to get up in someones s%$t as if it was specifically directed to you. As for the comment about watching myself or my back with the Blackwater statement, you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about so don't throw hidden threats my way. I stand by my comments that paying $30 for 15 g. for silver is stupid, plain stupid. Bow to Gecko as he enables you. Buy a torch, crucible and a graphite mold and pour all of the bars you want as you can buy .999 silver shot from various sources. So if you wantg to argue, explain the logic to me? I respect Otis, he is exempt from any and all postingsimage >>

You mean gecko attacked you too???
  • Options
    Just as your sigline states "We all have different hobbies". What's wrong with collecting bullion ingots? Its no different than collecting coins. a 1916d merc is only a $1.30 of silver is it not? Yet people pay thousands for them. If I follow your logic you're an idiot for paying more than 5 cents for the nickels in your Reg sets.
  • Options
    AgBlox, I can't exacly go an mint mor 16-D dimes can I? Can I go pour some 15 gr. ingots, bet your arse I can, all night all day. That is the difference idiot.
  • Options
    Norseman88, long story, I know and so does panda boy. Let's leave it at that. I never asked for his help.
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    ATM, this is a side of you I have not seen before. Please remember respect is earned and you still have mine. I know I don't need to tell you how long and hard it is to earn. Take care. jws
  • Options
    Anyone who wants to call me son and tell me to watch it, well... big talk from behind a laptop. As for me going overseas in a another thread, combat zone, 3 tours Iraq, 2 Afgan, 1 Leone. So...
  • Options
    Well, You're just a barrel full of happy aren't you?
    Figured I better edit this reply.

Never argue with a fool, People from a distance may not know which is the tool.

• Options
    Agblox, nice buy!!!! Wow, that is all I have to say, one is born every minute. Pour a bar, strike a bar, it soesn't sell so they move onto the next. NICE SCORE! You Ja*k off ICON explains your perfectly!
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    ATM; do you realize how many combat vetrans are on this forum? Take care. jws
  • Options
    I do, I talk to many on the boards and have even served with some overseas. I am always up for sending care packages and supplies, including weapon sites, body armor etc. when there is a shortage. I fought in Basra with a fellow member side by side for weeks and not to mention Fallujah, 3000 vs. 112.
  • Options

<< <i>Agblox, nice buy!!!! Wow, that is all I have to say, one is born every minute. Pour a bar, strike a bar, it soesn't sell so they move onto the next. NICE SCORE! You Ja*k off ICON explains your perfectly! >>

Pure and raw bitterness on display here folks.
  • Options
    How am I bitter, I just think it is stupid to pay 30-35X value for silver???? Can't take it?
  • Options

<< <i>How am I bitter, I just think it is stupid to pay 30-35X value for silver???? Can't take it? >>

You mean the same way I think its stupid to pay Hundreds/thousands x face for Current circulating nickels with mintages in the Millions? I'm sorry, that's completely different b/c you collect those.
  • Options
    Find alot of 1946 D/D, 1946 S DDO's or 1938 proofs in your change? Check my regisrty sets again?
  • Options
    NVMD
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>As for the comment about watching myself or my back with the Blackwater statement, you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about so don't throw hidden threats my way. >>

You're the one bragging about your exploits. Real men don't do that. Ergo, you're the one who doesn't know jack about the world. And I ain't joshin' or threatenin'. Just friendly, healthy advice.

But this is all OT, just like this pathetic thread. Out.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread speaking..."please poof me."
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    This thread needs to be deleted. I don't appreciate the ugly personal comments from the OP.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    Wow, two nights in a row. I would have thought an apology may have come the second night. Guess I was wrong.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?