Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Topps Boxes (Corporate) 50-75% off !!! Free ship over $75

Comments

• AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭

<< <i>Also has anyone busted a 2008 Topps Progression or Stadium Club FB yet? Are they retail or hobby? >>

I haven't busted any but they are both retail. The Hobby Stadium club comes with an auto/relic in every pack and has only 10 packs, the retail is one auto/relic per box. The hobby Progression has two auto per box, the retail has none.

• << <i>I hope you are right since I bought 8 boxes. Are there auto odds listed on the box? Some of the blasters with relics do not have autos included anymore. >>

Mayo Framed Football Autographs: Group A 1:2,890 Group B 1:4,400; Group C 1:6,300; Group D 1:1,345; GroupE 1:1,500; Group F 1:1,301; Group G 1:1,915; Group H1:295; Group I 1:389

Mayo Framed Football Red Autographs 1:23,000... Cut Signatures 1:60,000

they do have odds on relics as well so perhaps it was a coincidence...
    Mayo Framed Football Relics
    Group A 1:72; Group B 1:56;
    Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. My Mayo boxes should be waiting for me at home today. If I like what I get I may try to buy more before the sale is over.

Can't beat a 2009 product at 50% off.

Also Target has started to discount 2008 FB blasters. I saw Bowman and Topps at 50% off. I was tempted but held off until I see what Mayo brings me.
    Mike
  • Good luck and if you get anything good post some pics... I already started a Topps Corporate Rip thread... will add my Mayo later...
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    my order arrived today, unfortunately I'm getting ready to go to work so the fun has to wait for tomorrow. superfast shipping if you ask me.....I got five of the Topps luxury basketball blasters, 5 of the 2008/09 topps basketball blasters and ten of the american heritage blasters. I'll fill in everyone with details tomorrow.
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I just placed an order also, what a great deal! Does anyone know how often Topps does this?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

• << <i>I just placed an order also, what a great deal! Does anyone know how often Topps does this? >>

Last one was in June of this year.

Older PSA Corporate thread
    imageimageimage
  • recbballrecbball Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭
    I ordered ten boxes of Topps Mayo and have to say I love the cards. I have about 2/3s of the set and these are the auto and jersey cards I got:

I also got a mini card of Chauncey Washington that says 5/5 on back and 8 Yale minis.

Question: Do they make plastic sheets that will hold the minis?

Will post my extras tomorrow, already ordered some more, having fun.

I hope next year they have boxes of Topps Magic for half off, lol.

Thanks,
    Tom
    if the minis are the same size as the Allen & Ginter mini cards then you can get sheets that hold them. I'll try to find the dealer who I purchased some from later today.
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭
    2 (Corporate) 2007 Topps Baseball Updates & Highlights Box @ $15.95 = $31.90
    1 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Updates & Highlights Jumbo Packs Box @ $31.95 = $31.95
    1 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Stadium Club Football Cards Box @ $24.95 = $24.95

• DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

<< <i>if the minis are the same size as the Allen & Ginter mini cards then you can get sheets that hold them. I'll try to find the dealer who I purchased some from later today. >>

The Mayo mini's are NOT the same size as A&G mini's. They do NOT fit into the 15 pocket pages.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    I just finished cracking my 8 Mayo Blasters. Not even close to one relic per box. I got LenDale White, and Ray Rice jerseys in my 8 boxes.
    My college backs went like this.
    Harvard = 1 (Champ Bailey)
    Yale = 4
    Princeton = 3 (Matt Ryan)

CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • (Corporate) 2008 Topps Mayo Football Bonus Box
    7 Packs plus One Extra Pack, 6 Cards per Pack.
    One Relic Card per Box!

<< <i>I just finished cracking my 8 Mayo Blasters. Not even close to one relic per box. I got LenDale White, and Ray Rice jerseys in my 8 boxes.
    My college backs went like this.
    Harvard = 1 (Champ Bailey)
    Yale = 4
    Princeton = 3 (Matt Ryan) >>

Darn...
    That to me, was the reason to buy as I'd like to finish(or make a solid run at) the GU in the set image

Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You

<< <i>

<< <i>if the minis are the same size as the Allen & Ginter mini cards then you can get sheets that hold them. I'll try to find the dealer who I purchased some from later today. >>

The Mayo mini's are NOT the same size as A&G mini's. They do NOT fit into the 15 pocket pages. >>

Thanks, I haven't opened any of the Mayo's so didn't know....are they similar to what the Goudey size was? just curious.
  • Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to pull the trigger on ten boxes of Mayo too, then went on ebay and saw hobby cases going for much less than I thought they would, given their relative scarcity, so I held off.

Sweet cards.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
    the topps luxury boxes and 08/09 basketball said one relic per box and that is what the boxes actually say. I bought five of each and opened one of each this afternoon. Also one of the American Heritage boxes. I think the West, Howard, Thompson and Gordon are nice looking cards, Does anyone know if they are a whole set or part of the parallel set for the 08/09 Toppps??? Here are some scans of cards received other than the regular issues:

<< <i>Thanks, I haven't opened any of the Mayo's so didn't know....are they similar to what the Goudey size was? just curious. >>

There are just slightly larger then A&G mini's and much narrower then Goudey.

This is what ticked me off about the Mayo mini's and is the reason I have not tried to finish my college backed mini set. They alllmooost fit in the 15 pocket pages, but they're about 1/16" to wide.
    I love looking at my A&G mini sets in there pages, and really wanted to be able to flip through the Mayo's. Stupid Topps.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.
    The "1 Relic per box" is really the only reason I bought the boxes.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

• << <i>

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.
    The "1 Relic per box" is really the only reason I bought the boxes. >>

I'd save a screen shot on Topps and email them. If they fail to deliver within Paypal's time limitations, I'd file a claim.
    imageimageimage

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.

I'd save a screen shot on Topps and email them. If they fail to deliver within Paypal's time limitations, I'd file a claim. >>

We think alike. I saved a screen shot, and dropped Topps an email about 30 minutes ago.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.

I'd save a screen shot on Topps and email them. If they fail to deliver within Paypal's time limitations, I'd file a claim. >>

We think alike. I saved a screen shot, and dropped Topps an email about 30 minutes ago. >>

They just changed the listing on the website.

Where did you send the email? I plan to do the same thing. The reason I bought 8 boxes was for the relics per box.
    Mike

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.

We think alike. I saved a screen shot, and dropped Topps an email about 30 minutes ago. >>

David - Can you post the screen shot? Topps already changed the listing.
    Mike

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Paypal claim? >>

Interesting thought.

David - Can you post the screen shot? Topps already changed the listing. >>

I'd like the image aswell - I also plan to send a little e-mail off to Topps!
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    Thanks David! Have a roast beef at Arby's for me!
    Mike

• They changed the listing. Good.

Anyone get a email back though?
    imageimageimage

<< <i>They changed the listing. Good.

Anyone get a email back though? >>

I haven't received anything back from Topps, and I don't expect to.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    I sent an email too. If I don't get a response by Friday, I will file a SNAD and see what happens.
    Mike
  • You have to be careful you don't end up on their BBL... for filing with Paypal...

are we as individuals even supposed to be able to buy at corporate discount rate? It states available to our corporate partners.... just a thought...image
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I just received my four boxes...I never buy football but decided to spoil myself for $10...other three are xmas gift for my bro...

check em...

edit to say the red is a Jordy Nelson...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
    Nice pulls! Did you get both of those from one box?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

<< <i>Nice pulls! Did you get both of those from one box? >>

yes...was that good?

I have no price guide image

I dont even know what the sp's are???

- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...

• << <i>I sent an email too. If I don't get a response by Friday, I will file a SNAD and see what happens. >>

I'm not going to file, I got 6 boxes out of them came 3 autos (no one big) 1 jersey card and 1 - 1 / 5 mini. It worked out to just about 1 good hit per box.

• << <i>

yes...was that good?

I dont even know what the sp's are??? >>

SP List

edit link

<< <i>

yes...was that good?

I don't know if they are worth much, but I would think anytime you pull a 1/1 and a 23/25 out of a $10 box, your doing good.

JDRF Donation

<< <i>

<< <i>

yes...was that good?

SP List

edit link >>

According to Tuff Stuff November 2009 price guide the "Mini Harvard Red Backs" are: 15-25x with a production of 25 sets. Also card #237 is listed as an SP.

The "Printing Plates" says: No Pricing; One set per color

JDRF Donation
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    My second Mayo box was good. The Elway is a Princeton back.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    The Mayos have a lot of damaged cards and a lot of five-card packs. For $10 a box you got a good rip. For $20 a box you got ripped good.

Box 3. The Haynes is a Yale back.

Box 4

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • The link does not work anymore... Anyone else having that problem?
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
    the discounts were only good for a week or so...

- uncut

• downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    placed my order on the 9th...still have not received.
    Seems like some got theirs in 2-3 days. Any other longer waits?

Doug
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • recbballrecbball Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭
    Ordered some more mayos Mon night. UPS tracking est. I'll get it tomorrow.

• << <i>placed my order on the 9th...still have not received.
    Seems like some got theirs in 2-3 days. Any other longer waits?

Doug >>

I ordered on the 7th. I'm in CA. though. Wish I hadn't erased the tracking email.
    imageimageimage
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I just got my boxes yesterday. Once the baby goes to bed tonight, I am going to have a late night pack ripping bonanza!!! I think I might leave the Topps chrome football for my unopened collection but the rest I am going to rip. My new thing is to sort them as I go. It seems prolong the enjoyment of the rip that way.
  • Boxes waiting for me at home !
    imageimageimage
  • Got my order: 1 TSC Football, 2 '08 Heritage Baseball, then I ordered a 2008 Topps Box and they sent the set (uggggh).. I placed another order today for some other items.. (Note when I got home from work, I still had the site link up, and it left me order today)image
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
    I still had the site link up, and it left me order today)

Sweet! I wish I would have thought of that!

JDRF Donation
  • BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭