Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Topps Boxes (Corporate) 50-75% off !!! Free ship over $75

I've done this before. No Corporate acct. #'s needed !!!

Topps

Fill cart.

Click Checkout on top R corner

Ignore the sign in or make new acct. etc

Just Click on Paypal logo below that stuff

Sign into Paypal

Review Order

Confirm order, then...

Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order! We really appreciate your business.

Then... Wait for the Mailman....

Quantity SKU Description Price Total
1 VM-08BB2BN (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Series 2 Bonus Box
$10.00 $10.00
1 VM-08UHJB (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Updates & Highlights Jumbo Packs Box
$31.95 $31.95
1 VM-08UHBN (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Updates & Highlights Bonus Box
$10.00 $10.00
1 VM-08BBBM (Corporate) 2008 Topps Bowman Baseball Cards Box
$24.95 $24.95

Sub-Total
$76.90
Shipping: UPS Ground: ($0.00) UPS 2nd Day Air®: $40.72 UPS Next Day Air®: $76.41
Sales Tax $0.00
Topps Online Store Total $76.90
Store Credit -$0.00
TOTAL $76.90

Free UPS Ground Shipping for orders $75.00 and over!
imageimageimage

Comments

• tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭
    Definitely going to have to pick some of these up:

(Corporate) Topps Hannah Montana Sticker Card Fun Packs Box
    24-Packs per Box, 6 Sticker Cards & 1 Insert Sticker per Pack.
    Retail Price: $47.95
    DISCOUNTED PRICE: $10.95
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    THANKS 4 the info! Since I am not a collector of modern, I have no idea if any of those boxes are any good. Is there anything there worth ripping? Any good autos, game used or regular cards that are worth anything? If anybody knows, please let me know. I wouldn't mind ripping a few boxes. THANKS!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • The only ones I really wanted were all sold out.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i went to check out it told me there was nothing in my cart, and now everything is sold out. Topps sucks.

• << <i>When i went to check out it told me there was nothing in my cart, and now everything is sold out. Topps sucks. >>

If they were 2008 Bowman, that's because they were in my cart. Forgot to clear it when I decided not to buy any because they were out of 08 Topps Chrome football.
    No, EVERYTHING is sold out now.

• << <i>No, EVERYTHING is sold out now. >>

• Well that was quick
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    I just bought 2 boxes of 2008 Stadium Club Football and 1 box of 2008 Topps Baseball Updates & Highlights Jumbo Packs Box.

Doesn't look sold out to me!
  • That's because we saved the crap for you Craig.
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this hobby or retail for the full boxes?
    Mike
  • Not sold out, not to bad of boxes

Topps Online Store Items2 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Bowman Football Cards Box @ $24.95 = $49.901 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Stadium Club Football Cards Box @ $24.95 = $24.951 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Series 2 Bonus Box @ $10.00 = $10.00 Sub-Total: $84.85Shipping: $0.00 (UPS Ground)Sales Tax: $0.00 Topps Online Store Total: $84.85

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
    Just picked up 8 Mayo Blasters.
    Mike

• << <i>Is this hobby or retail for the full boxes? >>

Indiana Jones is Hobby

Topps Update Baseball is Retail

Chrome Baseball is retail same with 08 Bowman Baseball

I read 08/09 Basketball and 08 Football looked like Hobby (to that poster)

I dont know about the rest though.
    imageimageimage
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭
    8 Mayo Blasters. Says "One Relic Card per Box" Should be fun.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    just ordered 07/08 luxury basketball, 08/09 basketball and American heritage, worked like a charm. thanks for the info...was planning to pick these up eventually, this offer pushed me over the edge.
  • just picked up a bunch of stuff also. every time I checked my cart and then went back I saw differant items.. thanks!
    Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    Thank you billripken! I just took care of an enormous number of Christmas presents!
  • mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    its a great deal until u get an email from topps tomorrow asking u to call them and give them your yankees season ticket holder account number before they can ship your orderimage
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>its a great deal until u get an email from topps tomorrow asking u to call them and give them your yankees season ticket holder account number before they can ship your orderimage >>

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah, that was BS from Steiner!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    lots of stuff still available
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
    Something was up with my browser and everything was showing as sold out.

My new problem is I have a subtotal of $85.80, but it still wants to charge me $13.50 shipping. I haven't asked for the expedited shipping, so it should be free for an order over $75.
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Something was up with my browser and everything was showing as sold out.

My new problem is I have a subtotal of $85.80, but it still wants to charge me $13.50 shipping. I haven't asked for the expedited shipping, so it should be free for an order over $75. >>

Nick - the shipping disappeared when I went to paypal
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭
    It showed a shipping charge for me too, but after logging into Paypal and clicking "Continue" it takes you back to the Topps site and the shipping charge is gone. At least it was for me.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    the stadium club football looks to be gone, not sure if it is really worth a shot on the 08 topps football, or the 08 football kickoff
    Done. Thanks guys.

<< <i>the stadium club football looks to be gone, not sure if it is really worth a shot on the 08 topps football, or the 08 football kickoff >>

08 Football kickoff is the biggest waste of time. I would buy something else.
    Mike
  • thanks for the link - worked now...

Topps Online Store Items6 (Corporate)
    2008 Topps Mayo Football Bonus Box @ $10.00 = $60.001
    (Corporate) 2008 Topps Chrome Baseball Cards Box @ $24.95 = $24.95
  • WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    These retail boxes aren't even worth those prices. I gotta give topps credit, they know how to sell junk.
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    They just updated it! I think I got the last box of 08 Topps Chrome FB. I tried to buy two and it rejected my order, so I added just 1 and it let me buy it.

Quantity SKU Description Price Total
    1 VM-08FBRP (Corporate) 2008 Topps Rookie Progression Football Box $24.95
    1 VM-08BBHer (Corporate) 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball Cards Box $24.95
    1 VM-08FBSC2 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Stadium Club Football Cards Box $24.95
    1 VM-08FBBM2 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Bowman Football Cards Box $24.95
    1 VM-08FBCH (Corporate) 2008 Topps Chrome Football Cards Box $24.95

Sub-Total
    $124.75
    UPS Ground Shipping $0.00
    Sales Tax $0.00
    Topps Online Store Total $124.75
    Store Credit -$0.00
    TOTAL $124.75
  • mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭
    Hey the High School Musical and Hannah Montana cards are still available. I've got eight year old daughters. For $55.00 delivered I just made their Christmas! Thanks!!!!
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Awesome deal. I was able to get my Yankees edition factory sets for CHEAP. I have been wanting to get them for my set collection. Thanks alot!!
    Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    damn..sold out

(Corporate) 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball Cards Box
    24 Packs per Box, 8 Cards per Pack.
    Retail Price: $69.95
    DISCOUNTED PRICE: $24.95
    Quantity:

<< <i>damn..sold out

Quantity: >>

Nope, thats available.
  • To everyone who thanked me, Your Welcome. No problem. Hope you pull something you want or the Christmas gifts you bought are liked.
    imageimageimage
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>damn..sold out

Quantity: >>

Nope, thats available. >>

my bad
  • mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Donovan...eyes looking down, voice drifting off, kicking in the dirt.

You've made two little girls very happy. I appreciate the tip. Tony
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for this information! Almost can't believe I just spent only a little over $100 for such a haul imageimageimage

1 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Stadium Club Football Cards Box @ $24.95 = $24.95
    1 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Football Complete Set @ $17.95 = $17.95
    1 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Baseball Complete Set - New York Yankees Edition @ $19.95 = $19.95
    2 (Corporate) 2008 Topps Bowman Football Cards Box @ $24.95 = $49.90

TGIF
    My order showed up today. image
  • akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    Is it my eyes or does the site frequently update with new items?
    I'm not seeing the 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball for $24.95 as NAM812 mentioned.

I appreciate the feedback.

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    the site keeps getting updated, not sure if it's daily or not but it has changed each day I've checked.
  • Definately changing as the Star Wars was not there when I ordered.
    imageimageimage
  • I got:
    1 2008 TSC Football
    1 2008 Topps Football
    2 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball

All for under $100
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
  • akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I missed the 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball, this must've only been available for a half day as i've been frequently checking the site.

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• << <i>I can't believe I missed the 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball, this must've only been available for a half day as i've been frequently checking the site. >>

Keep checking I've seen it leave and then come back - I've been checking for the past few days.
  • AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    I don't believe the description for the Topps Mayo blasters is correct. It looks like the same 7 packs plus one bonus pack boxes that I was buying earlier in the year and those do not come one relic per box. If it does have one in it then it is a great deal. Can anyone who has already received their order confirm one way or the other.

• << <i>I don't believe the description for the Topps Mayo blasters is correct. It looks like the same 7 packs plus one bonus pack boxes that I was buying earlier in the year and those do not come one relic per box. If it does have one in it then it is a great deal. Can anyone who has already received their order confirm one way or the other. >>

Save the screen shot and pay via Paypal. If it's not 1 relic per box, file a claim as Not as Described. One Relic Card per Box!
    imageimageimage

• << <i>I don't believe the description for the Topps Mayo blasters is correct. It looks like the same 7 packs plus one bonus pack boxes that I was buying earlier in the year and those do not come one relic per box. If it does have one in it then it is a great deal. Can anyone who has already received their order confirm one way or the other. >>

I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but the box I bought did in fact have a relic card in it:

2008 Topps Mayo Relics #RCJO Chris Johnson B

It wasn't a seperate card by itself like you see some relics in boxes .... i.e. 2008 topps baseball bonus box with game used memorbilia card inside... it was in the second pack I opened - 1 mini, the relic and 5 normal
    Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't believe the description for the Topps Mayo blasters is correct. It looks like the same 7 packs plus one bonus pack boxes that I was buying earlier in the year and those do not come one relic per box. If it does have one in it then it is a great deal. Can anyone who has already received their order confirm one way or the other. >>

I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but the box I bought did in fact have a relic card in it:

2008 Topps Mayo Relics #RCJO Chris Johnson B

It wasn't a seperate card by itself like you see some relics in boxes .... i.e. 2008 topps baseball bonus box with game used memorbilia card inside... it was in the second pack I opened - 1 mini, the relic and 5 normal >>

I hope you are right since I bought 8 boxes. Are there auto odds listed on the box? Some of the blasters with relics do not have autos included anymore.
    Mike
    Also has anyone busted a 2008 Topps Progression or Stadium Club FB yet? Are they retail or hobby?
    Mike