Home U.S. Coin Forum

2009 Lincoln Professional Die clash/break Error by Yaha

Ok, just found a new error of the 3rd released 2009 lincoln cent the Professional series.. There are two die clashes on the reverse coming from lincolns feet through the letter "N" in the word ONE. It's not a great pic and believe me the letter "N" is cracked badly where my lines are pointing and the clash is from the feet through to rim of penny. Pm with Crawfords addy or I will submit to Ken Potter. George

Comments

• I found that one too last week on the 13th when I did a marathon cherry pick session for NGC FDI labels. Check the standing Lincoln's face, if you look at enough coins you will see a die crack that goes right down the middle of his face.
  • I just recieved my 5 2-roll sets today from the Mint chimps. Dated 7/21
    I'm not a vigilante, I'm an undocumented border patrol agent!
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am beginning to think we will need a separate forum for all the ne Lincoln cent anomalies being found.... Cheers, RickO

• << <i>I just recieved my 5 2-roll sets today from the Mint chimps. Dated 7/21 >>

What was the inspector number, and time?
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found a non error lincoln?image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • I find that to be a very minor error. Imho not worth sending in to get graded.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I find that to be a very minor error. Imho not worth sending in to get graded. >>

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, a very , VERY minor error.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file