Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Unethical dealer

Last night I go to buy a coin from a seller on ebay and I see his website has a better price. On ebay it said he had 3 said items but the website didnt mention how many were available so I call him on the phone and he confirms he has 3. I tell him I get paid today and wanted all 3 and ask if he could hold them. Last night I go to buy them cause I got paid early and he changed the price to double what they were on before I called. I send an email asking if that was his way of jsut holding it for me or what. No response. Today I call him up again to buy them and he says they are no lonnger available. I dont want to call out anyone by name but the hint here is i was obviosuly trying to buy a "fast coin" seeing how quickly it moved in price and off the shelf once he knew i wanted it.

Comments

• Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    I think the dealer is a forum member here, this could get interesting.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>but the hint here is i was obviosuly trying to buy a "fast coin" >>

I don't understand. Can you explain what you mean?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    ask if he could hold them. Did he CONFIRM they would be held ? If not ....first come,,
  • Options
    09sVDB09sVDB Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭
    How do you know this person is a dealer here?
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How do you know this person is a dealer here? >>

Search under author fastcoin for the buy sell trade bored.
  • Options
    MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭
    I attempted to purchase 2 items there. Unsuccesful both times. Here was the email response I got each time:

The comments for your order are

Hi sorry this coin is not available. Thanks Barbara

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Cancelled-Not Avail.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

I replied to the email asking for an explanation but never heard back. One of the two items was mispriced and I expected it to be cancelled (and even stated this in my order comments), but they could have replied to my email.
    image Respectfully, Mark
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    I would not worry about it. Just move on to the next good deal you find.
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    If there is more than one worker at this seller's business, maybe the coins are being held by someone other than the worker you telephoned last. Call again.

If they truly screwed you over, might as well out the business on CU. You certainly will not be buying from them anymore anyway.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Edited, not taking sides, I was going strictly based on the description not knowing the OP or the dealer thinking of some of the bad dealers on e-bay. Mr. P you are right since I don't know either side I will keep my thoughts to myself.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    That evil man. Evil dealer. You poor innocent collector. You should sue him. That bad baaaaaad dealer. BAAAAAAAAAD!

But take heart, with those kinds of baaaaad business practices he'll go out of business soon enough. The market will see him for what he really is. Don't worry. He'll get his.

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭

Edited, not taking sides, I was going strictly based on the description not knowing the OP or the dealer thinking of some of the bad dealers on e-bay. Mr. P you are right since I don't know either side I will keep my thoughts to myself.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That evil man. Evil dealer. You poor innocent collector. You should sue him. That bad baaaaaad dealer. BAAAAAAAAAD!

But take heart, with those kinds of baaaaad business practices he'll go out of business soon enough. The market will see him for what he really is. Don't worry. He'll get his. >>

Some how they seem to never go away and stick around on e-bay with a high powerseller rating. Must be making a profit to not go away. So I am not really sure "He'll get his". It would be nice though. >>

It would be nice? Really? So your position based on a post made by someone who doesn't even have a profile is this dealer, this business man is unethical and he deserves to be out of business?

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know which dealer you mean and frankly, it surprises me. He has a good reputation and what you describe doesn't sound like something he would do. He is a Board member, so maybe you will get a PM or posted explanation.

Lane
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I made some really Fast Buys in the past from a dealer.
    And I don't think most dealers like being ripped if something gets miss priced?

• Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Before a value judgment is made on this dealer, it would be best to know what item it was and what price was asked.

This could be a mechanical error, where the listed price was simply wrong.

There is a difference between a dramatically underpriced item and a dramatically overpriced item. I don't think the original post has enough information to tell what happened here. It's half of the story.
  • Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It would be nice? Really? So your position based on a post made by someone who doesn't even have a profile is this dealer, this business man is unethical and he deserves to be out of business? >>

Based on this post and others like there are more people than just the OP who don't like this particular dealer. Then again that can be said for most dealers. image

Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It would be nice? Really? So your position based on a post made by someone who doesn't even have a profile is this dealer, this business man is unethical and he deserves to be out of business? >>

Based on this post and others like there are more people than just the OP who don't like this particular dealer. Then again that can be said for most dealers. image >>

This the same guy?

Since 1953 - A Trusted Name in Numismatics! Serving the Collector with Honesty, Value and Reliability. We are a Family-owned Business where Customer Service is not a word, it's an Attitude. We specializing in Rare Coin Investments for over 50 Years!

Memberships/Associations
    - Member of the P.C.G.S. Numismatic Advisory Board!

- Life Member of the American Numismatics Association - #702

- Life Member of the Numismatic Literary Guild!

- Appraiser for the Federal Trade Commission!

Professional Numismatic Guild Life Member

Dealer Memberships
    - Authorized Dealer for PCGS, NGC, and ANACS submissions (since the inception of PCGS in 1986, JOEL D. RETTEW has submitted over 100,000 coins for certification)

Awards
    2008 American Numismatic Association (ANA) Presidential Award

2007 Glenn Smedley Memorial ANA Award

Contributions to the Numismatics community

- Contributor to the Redbook and the Bluebook for 20 years!

- Contributor to the Coin Universe Pricing Guide!

- Contributor to the Official A.N.A. Grading Standards for United States Coins!

- Co-Instructor with J. P. Martin A.N.A. Grading Seminar!

- Underbidder on the Largest Numismatic Transaction* in U.S. History!

- Numismatic Speaker and Lecturer!

- Continuous weekly coin columnist for the Los Angeles Times for over 17 years!

- One of the Founders of the California Coin Dealers Association in 1969!

- Works with our Lobbyist in Sacramento, helping to make some of the regulations that improve our Industry on the State level (ie. No Sales Tax on Transactions of $1000 or More)

- Expert Witness in the U.S. Court System!

- Serving on Three Committees for the American Numismatics Association: Membership Committee, Education Committee, and the Advisory Committee!

Letter from David Hall Founder of P.C.G.S

I worked for Joel Rettew for two years, from 1974 to 1976.

Before I went to work for Joel, I had long admired his extensive offerings of great coins in Coin World… so I was thrilled at the chance to work for one of the industry’s leaders.

Joel has handled many of the rarest U.S. Coins and helped build many fine collections. I learned a great deal about rare coins when I worked for Joel, but what really amazed me was his constant flow of ideas. He was always trying to find new ways to offer better products and better service for his clients. What I learned from Joel is that you can always do better. Joel Rettew was one of my major mentors.

David Hall
    Founder of Professional Coin Grading Service
    President of Collector’s Universe

Same or memorex ?

By the way, I've never done a dollars worth of business with this fellow. But I do get annoyed when I see blatant defamation .

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only experience with him was trying to buy a coin of collectors corner or whatever it is called. I put in the request and was told it had already sold. Pretty much a neutral experience.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I tell him I get paid today and wanted all 3 and ask if he could hold them"

Not to take sides here, but, you notice your own description of the events even leaves out fastcoin's AGREEMENT to your request. Fastcoin just so happened to call me on another matter and I asked him about this. He told me that he made it clear to you that if you had until tomorrow to decide on his coins that he also had until tomorrow to decide what to do with the same coins.

Again - I am not telling you how your call went down - I was not present. I am telling you what fastcoin just told me. In any event, moral of this story - if he deal is great - buy the coins ASAP and don't hesitate (I believe fastcoin had every intention of selling the coins to you at the original price the day you called him). Especially if the dealer makes it clear that the coins might not be available tomorrow - don't hesitate to grab them!!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I wonder if he's the same guy on ebay who blocks everyone who makes a reasonable best offer that doesn't meet his expectations
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A collectors point of view.....

mumu you doofed this one up yourself.

End of point of view.

Ken
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    IN a fast moving gold market I sometimes decide to raise prices just as I get an offer in. I raise the price and counter the offer. I'm sure this looks bad to the buyer. They could have bought at the BIN when they made the offer but they didn't. Some coin prices move fast.

OTOH, I had a guy lock up a set of 08 MS70 platinum last week at last weeks price with the understanding that he would pay today. He paid today. Because he explicitly locked in at the price agreed, he got the coins below this weeks market price. Will ship monday. --Jerry
  • Options
    lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    I delt with him a few times and had very good experiences ... 1 or 2 coins out of stock , but that is a good thing because selling old stock is what brings in the new stock .. and coins I received were A+ quality
  • Options
    Just to answer a couple questions asked in these posts. he said he would hold them until today, and today i was there ready to buy. And I mentioned the price on the first call to make sure because his prices on ebay were 10$ more so even that part was covered. Sure he has the right to sell it to anyone who shows up first. But there is a code of ethics similar to the BST forums imo. If 2 people agree on something, it should go down. What if he held the coins for a week and i changed MY mind a week later? Sure I have that right but would that be good ethics?
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you try to buy something you could not pay for?
    If you go to a store a pick up a product and try to walk out they don't won’t to hear that pay day is tomorrow.

I will add that if you have to wait till payday to buy a coin or group of coins them maybe you need to take a break and build up your saving's or at least your available cash fund and them come back to collecting.
  • Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭

<< <i>But I do get annoyed when I see blatant defamation . >>

But apparently it doesn't annoy you to only share one side of the story. You posted an awful lot of nice things about the guy. Here are some other opinions:

"The quality of the coins were, as expected, substandard for the PCGS slabbed grade.

Commercial quality grading at best. I had perused other collectors purchases from them after mine and it was more of the same. I was quite disappointed.

I will not buy from them again."

"a few years ago and he had an 1854-O quarter marked "VG, $200". I figured the only way an 1854-O quarter in VG was worth $200 is if it was a Huge O, so I asked to see it. It was not a Huge O. Even today, an 1854-O quarter that isn't a Huge O trends at $50. Would any dealer with integrity sell a regular 1854-O quarter in VG for $200? Can you say "rip-off"? "

"I wouldn't buy from him. That's my opinion. "

"stay away, very far away Joel rettew Jr and his "fast coins" and other names is a bottom feeder for sure.
    He got me on amazon twice for small items no ethics at all that I can see."

" I can almost bet one of these dealers spamming you is Joel rettew, aka Fast Pay, aka Best Coin, and a host of other names."

Now, I don't know the guy and I can't say what's true and what's not. But I think in the interest of fair play we should hear all sides of the story.

Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    Dealers generally cover for dealers, collectors cover for collectors. I feel that i have been treated great by a few dealers, but i have seen those same dealers stick it to others when they walk in trying to sell or buy a few coins.

Just cause you have been around for ever and have a long resume does not mean you are the most ethical person.

Just about every collector has a story on being educated by a dealer with a big shot to the wallet.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    This is an ethics thread.

As you all know, that means:

Behold:
    Assemble
    Sampled
    Heresay
    Into
    Nasty
    Generalizations
  • Options
    Pennyannie: I am not covering for anyone. It is obvious, to me at least, that at the heart of the issue is whether fastcoin AGREED to lock in the coins for MUMU on that call. MUMU says he did and fastcoin says he unquestionably did not. Neither side confirmed what they thought in writing back to the other.

Yet, one thing is certain - had MUMU simply locked in the coins on that phone call and provided payment information to fastcoin on the spot- there would be no debate at all right now - hence, my comment that it is generally wise to grab the great deals on the spot. That would certainly have been the wise choice here.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "had MUMU simply locked in the coins on that phone call and provided payment information to fastcoin on the spot"

and this is exactly why mumu doofed this deal up himself. End of debate.

Ken
  • Options

<< <i>I would not worry about it. Just move on to the next good deal you find. >>

I agree. Life is to short to let this failed transaction get to you.
    Crazy old man from Missouri
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yeah the coins doubled in price over night.

Cmon give me a break.

I also agree that we are getting just half the story.

But if those 3 coins were sitting in inventory for months at the original
    price and then as soon as some interest was shown in them the price
    doubled then that is slimy.

I too have had one (bad) transaction with this seller.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Be nice to know what coins we are talking about too.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people make buying a stinkin' coin more complicated than it has to be? image
  • Options
    The guy is just generally a jerk I think. Both calls started like this mumu: Hey hows it going....dealer: dead silence

For what its worth the coins were cheap little quarters 37$ a pop. 1955-D in ms65 pcgs
  • Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    "He said he would hold them until today".........If that is the case..Seller not honoring the deal..IMO.
  • Options
    Well, the PCGS price guide does indicate that a 1955-D quarter in MS-65 retails at $75.

Knowing this, I can see how the price doubled from $37 to $74.

You should have contacted the dealer when you had the money and gotten an agreement for the sale quickly. As I see it, you played the time element wrong on this one.

[edit] No, I would not buy anywhere around the PCGS retail price!

[edit edit] And yes, this sort of behavior on the dealer's part raises my B. S. detectors.
  • Options

<< <i>That evil man. Evil dealer. You poor innocent collector. You should sue him. That bad baaaaaad dealer. BAAAAAAAAAD!

But take heart, with those kinds of baaaaad business practices he'll go out of business soon enough. The market will see him for what he really is. Don't worry. He'll get his. >>

After he shafts a couple of dozen innocent buyers?
    I say now!
    JT
    It is health that is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver. Gandhi.

I collect all 20th century series except gold including those series that ended there.
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    Wondercoin- I did not mean to imply that you were covering. You are on my short list of good guys.

100 people see the same thing a 100 different ways,

Last week i decided to get rid of a old junk truck (1991 dodge) that a renter had given me. It sat out behind the house for the last few years. I decided that i was tired of looking at it. I drove it up to a local spot that people park cars for sale at. In 2 days i had 10 calls. I had a list of the options, miles and what i thought was wrong with the vehicle. The truck would start and run although poorly. I believe it had bad headgaskets and i know a freeze plug had fallen out. I was asking 500 cash AS IS. Some callers expected it to look and run like a new 50k truck, some wanted to make payments, some told me i was crazy, some wanted a warranty. The list goes on. All of this over a 500 dollar beater. A guy called and was real pleasant and asked me a few questions about the truck. He said he would like to buy it but only had 350 cash and it would be 10 more days before he could afford the other 150. He wanted to put a deposit on it. I asked him if he had the 350 cash on him and he replied that he did. I told him it was his lucky day and he could have the truck for 350, not to worry about the other 150. Signed the title, gave him the key and off he went.

After the first 3 calls i thought about just crushing it at a wrecking yard, digging a hole with the track loader in the pasture and burying it. The whole deal was a hassle. I realize now that i would not have treated all 10 callers identical due to the way some of them came across to me on the phone or in person.

I would stave to death if i had to deal with retail customers on a daily basis.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me a transaction must take place before one can say if it is an ethical deal.

So if nothing was dealt , there is no dealer involved. It's a ghost story.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
  • Options

<< <i>It seems to me a transaction must take place before one can say if it is an ethical deal.

So if nothing was dealt , there is no dealer involved. It's a ghost story.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. >>

I disagree with this premise. A promise to make a transaction is a good as the transaction itself..
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the dealer did say they would agree to hold, and the rest is true, then I think the dealer's actions are questionable.
    Sure, they may "remember it" differently, but that may say something as well.

We have a gal at work that often tries to say that she said something to us and wonders why we are asking what we are "Why are you asking about that? I already told you guys this morning/yesterday". Well, she doesn't tell us. We have told her multiple times and she has finally come to understand that she gets so busy that she THINKS she is telling us because that is what she is thinking to do at the time, but it doesn't happen.

Maybe he THOUGHT mumu hadn't confirmed.

In the future, if one wants something and knows they are getting paid a day or two later, I would say to just buy it, not even try to talk to the dealer about anything other than the price and "I'll buy it" and just send the check a couple days later.
    If they want paypal, then I would just buy it from a credit card with no balance on it.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Wow. If you are really hand-to-mouth to the tune of $100, then please do not buy coins that you cannot afford!!!. Search pocket change instead!

[edit] Obviously the OP can afford coins; the issue was one of cash flow and 'dry powder'. Sorry.

• Options
    Pennyannie - Thanks. And, that is a great story. You make an excellent point concerning how prospective buyers are often treated differently by the seller. Also, I want to make it clear that I do not doubt that MUMU honestly believed he had a deal, nor that fastcoin honestly believed there was no deal whatsoever.

MUMU - I have a number of fresh 55-D BU quarter rolls I have yet to submit to PCGS. I'll screen them early next month and submit some coins to PCGS. If you are Ok with a blazer (white) PCGS-MS65 piece and I make a few, I will happily sell you one at $37 or whatever price you expected to pay for the coin - no problem. Just PM me if you would be happy with a brilliant coin (as that is all I would have as possible submission coins at this point) as I believe you may have been after a toned example.

Wondercoin

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It seems to me a transaction must take place before one can say if it is an ethical deal.
    So if nothing was dealt , there is no dealer involved. It's a ghost story. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. >>

I disagree with this premise. A promise to make a transaction is a good as the transaction itself.. >>

I'm just hoping to keep the floor open for discussion, not particularly looking to close the session. I cannot judge a dealer based on the loss of a "triple rip" by a potential buyer. That is not being objective. The way I see it is that the dealer wised up and knew he was about to get outfoxed. So by putting his thinking cap on, he doesn't sell because he's realized how he's shorted himself. Why would a collector want 3 of something in a fast deal ? I think I know why, and it's a matter of capitalism, not ethics.

Maybe I didn't read the whole thing correctly from the start, but I could go back and try to surmise what the intent of the thread is. I have no dog in this fight, neither as a buyer (collector) or as a dealer (seller).
    I'm just trying to be objective and look at it as a "business man" would look at it. It's how my brain thinks.

Advantage : Business Owner
    Ethical : To Rip or Not to RIP
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Now I don't know Mike, image I'm just sayin ...
  • Options

<< <i>Wow. If you are really hand-to-mouth to the tune of $100, then please do not buy coins that you cannot afford!!!. Search pocket change instead! >>

• Options
    northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Based on this post and others like there are more people than just the OP who don't like this particular dealer. Then again that can be said for most dealers. image >>

This the same guy?

Since 1953 - A Trusted Name in Numismatics! Serving the Collector with Honesty, Value and Reliability. We are a Family-owned Business where Customer Service is not a word, it's an Attitude. We specializing in Rare Coin Investments for over 50 Years!

Memberships/Associations
    - Member of the P.C.G.S. Numismatic Advisory Board!

- Life Member of the American Numismatics Association - #702

- Life Member of the Numismatic Literary Guild!

- Appraiser for the Federal Trade Commission!

Professional Numismatic Guild Life Member

Dealer Memberships
    - Authorized Dealer for PCGS, NGC, and ANACS submissions (since the inception of PCGS in 1986, JOEL D. RETTEW has submitted over 100,000 coins for certification)

Awards
    2008 American Numismatic Association (ANA) Presidential Award

2007 Glenn Smedley Memorial ANA Award

Contributions to the Numismatics community

- Contributor to the Redbook and the Bluebook for 20 years!

- Contributor to the Coin Universe Pricing Guide!

- Contributor to the Official A.N.A. Grading Standards for United States Coins!

- Co-Instructor with J. P. Martin A.N.A. Grading Seminar!

- Underbidder on the Largest Numismatic Transaction* in U.S. History!

- Numismatic Speaker and Lecturer!

- Continuous weekly coin columnist for the Los Angeles Times for over 17 years!

- One of the Founders of the California Coin Dealers Association in 1969!

- Works with our Lobbyist in Sacramento, helping to make some of the regulations that improve our Industry on the State level (ie. No Sales Tax on Transactions of $1000 or More)

- Expert Witness in the U.S. Court System!

- Serving on Three Committees for the American Numismatics Association: Membership Committee, Education Committee, and the Advisory Committee!

Letter from David Hall Founder of P.C.G.S

I worked for Joel Rettew for two years, from 1974 to 1976.

Before I went to work for Joel, I had long admired his extensive offerings of great coins in Coin World… so I was thrilled at the chance to work for one of the industry’s leaders.

Joel has handled many of the rarest U.S. Coins and helped build many fine collections. I learned a great deal about rare coins when I worked for Joel, but what really amazed me was his constant flow of ideas. He was always trying to find new ways to offer better products and better service for his clients. What I learned from Joel is that you can always do better. Joel Rettew was one of my major mentors.

David Hall
    Founder of Professional Coin Grading Service
    President of Collector’s Universe

Same or memorex ?

By the way, I've never done a dollars worth of business with this fellow. But I do get annoyed when I see blatant defamation . >>

That was a nice tribute by David until it came to the part about "offerings of great coins in Coin World." lol
  • Options
    au58au58 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭
    Yes, you got screwed.
    You can't change what happened.
    Don't make it worse by worrying about it. Life is too short.
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    I have bought coins from Joel on numerous occasions. I have never had a problem. One time I ordered from him and he forgot to add a couple of bonus coins that I was supposed to get and I did not say anything. A day or Two later I got an email that he forgot to send them with my order and he will send them out right away. He did along with a couple of loups. I am not trying to vouch for Joel, just letting you know 1 of my Experiences. Have a great weekend!
    Danimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file