Home Precious Metals
Options

Are these legit rounds???

I have an opportunity to buy these rounds for $13 each. Can you guys tell from the pics if they look legit? I know that there is no way to be sure without testing, but I am new to this and really don't want to get scammed. Also, is the $13 each price fair?? Thanks in advance.

Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.--Heraclitus, 5 B.C.

Comments

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those all look fine to me. I have quite a few of them.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I recognize some of them. Make sure each of them say 999 fine silver or 999 pure silver and one troy ounce.

There are some fakes that just say 999 one troy ounce,,,,,,,,,,,,one troy ounce of what right?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies guys. Is $13 a fair price for these rounds??
    Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.--Heraclitus, 5 B.C.
  • Options
    They're all good. I wouldn't pay $13 but its not a horrible price. I may pay $12 for them but doubt it b/c Its just not something I would buy lol.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be LUCKY to get them at 13.00 each...
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You will be LUCKY to get them at 13.00 each... >>

more like $14, if you'r lucky....at $13 ($1.50 above spot) in todays environmnent ... grab them before some one else does.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."