• BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Cool lets see it.........
    1964 Topps Football
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Giddyup!
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Figures, all of the cards are centered pretty good except for the MJ.

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Rodman and Stockton in the same pack? I think you did ok.
    Nice Pack, Sorry about the centering on the Jordan, but you cant be unhappy with that pack. Awesome, Thanks so much for sharing.
  • ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Nice pack, great star power: Jordan / Stockman / Rodman / 'nique.
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice pack regardless of centering.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Very nice rip. Thanks for sharing with us.

Brian
    imageimageimage
  • BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    beautiful pack and great cards.......thanks for sharing........
    1964 Topps Football
  • mmyncmmync Posts: 678
    Thanks guys. I have 27 packs left, but I figured I would take advantage of the special and get them slabbed. I have 3 packs with the Jordan Sticker on the back, and 3 with the bird sticker on the pack.
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Can you imagine ripping that pack at a show in the early to mid 1990s? Let's see, Jordan was $50, Stockton and Rodman were about $25 apiece, Thomas was about $10, and Wilkins was about $5. Even the checklist would have been $5-$10.
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Wow! what a pack.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I count 13 cards + sticker. Either you got an extra card in your pack, or the Jordan card was added by you to create some wow factor.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I count 13 cards + sticker. Either you got an extra card in your pack, or the Jordan card was added by you to create some wow factor. >>

Yep. I was thinking the same thing.
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I count 13 cards + sticker. Either you got an extra card in your pack, or the Jordan card was added by you to create some wow factor. >>

Actually I think he added the Joe Klein card, not the Jordan.
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

the Frank Brickowski counts as the "stick of gum".
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the Frank Brickowski counts as the "stick of gum". >>

Or the Mark Eaton card would count as a stick of gum. And that's coming from me a big UCLA fan.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• << <i>I count 13 cards + sticker. Either you got an extra card in your pack, or the Jordan card was added by you to create some wow factor. >>

boo for trying to pull a fast one on us...

Last BBCE rip that included these packs I got a similar pack with the Stockton and Rodman
  • Im a newbie here and dont want to rain on the rippers parade but you guys are correct i have the 88 fleer sequence and jordan should not be in that pack
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    isn't this the same guy who stiffed Allen on the bet they had?
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>yep >>

figures
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Rip Rodman and Stockton RC WOW!!
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    He obviously has the sequence too and kept the hot pack...and then spiced it up a bit more.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • The new guy is correct. Rodman and Stockton are about 4 cards apart in the sequence. However, the Jordan would be nowhere near this sequence which would explain why the Jordan is the only card with bad centering.

<< <i>isn't this the same guy who stiffed Allen on the bet they had? >>

Wow your credibility is about zero on these boards now!

• This is the same guy who wanted to hire a full time assistant to manage his collection.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Does the Jordan glow in the dark?
  • it's a sad day when you have to fake a rip... way to start the new year off on a good note!
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Does the Jordan glow in the dark? >>

This is exactly what happens when people who are hobby-ignorant invade these boards. Uh, no-- the Jordan does not glow in the dark. But the was a cross-company promotion between Fleer and OPC whereby you could exchange these Jordan cards for (cha ching!) Bernie Nichols RC's on a one-for-one basis.

Hope this helps,
    Guy
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>it's a sad day when you have to fake a rip... way to start the new year off on a good note! >>

Apparently you don't realize that popularity on this forum equals happiness in life. Take Lawnmowerman for example LOL!!! imageimage
    I'd like to take this opportunity to really tell you all how funny I find it that a guy would hatch a scheme to convince complete strangers that he pulled a $25 card out of a pack. Good times.
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Why did he find the need to add that Jordan, it was a great pack to begin with? I would be thrilled to pull a well centered Stockton and a Rodman in one pack.
  • RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    this might be the saddest post i ever read on these boards. I think scamming is less pathetic then posting a fake rip. Faking a death even falls slightly above this post. You have hit rock bottom my friend.
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>this might be the saddest post i ever read on these boards. I think scamming is less pathetic then posting a fake rip. Faking a death even falls slightly above this post. You have hit rock bottom my friend. >>

You should amend this, Roger, to say 'faking an '88 Fleer basketball rip'. It's one thing to bust a '69 pack and sneak in an Alcindor; quite another to bust this pack and sneak in an OC third year Jordan.

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    The big question here is not- Why did he fake the rip? Why did he not realize that most board member can count beyond 12? How sad must his real life be ?

THE BIG QUESTION IS... mmync have you shipped my Ted Williams pack yet?
  • ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The big question here is not- Why did he fake the rip? Why did he not realize that most board member can count beyond 12? How sad must his real life be ?

THE BIG QUESTION IS... mmync have you shipped my Ted Williams pack yet? >>

I think the answer is here, in his follow-up post:

Thanks guys. I have 27 packs left,

He's looking for some offers. Apparently, this didn't work.
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks guys. I have 27 packs left, but I figured I would take advantage of the special and get them slabbed. I have 3 packs with the Jordan Sticker on the back, and 3 with the bird sticker on the pack. >>

So out of a fresh box of 36 packs he took out 3 packs with the Jordan, 3 packs with the Jordan Sticker, 3 packs with the bird sticker, and now he wants to slab the other 27 and most likely sell them on eBay to buyers who think they may have an actual chance at pulling a Jordan.
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I love the nonresponse by the OP image
  • nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    ......... image

• << <i>I love the nonresponse by the OP image >>

I was thinking the same thing... I wonder when he when he'll come crawling back and try to explain that it was just a joke.
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    There's something really stinky about this thread. image

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Ok, fine...now this thread is complete...

I did it.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
    Sorry, this is getting buried way to quickly. It's gonna need a little more play before I'm satisfied.
    Hey mmync, your light is on... you ol prankster you.
  • resurrected to show what a classy guy he is.