Home Precious Metals
Options

JMC

Picked up these bars in 3,4,7,10 ounce size. One seller had listed them as Johnson Matthey Canada bars. Anyone know if this is true. Couldn't find much on a search as to if there are other sizes or not. If you happen to have one I'd be interested in taking off your hands.
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    cars, can you post more pics of the 3,4,7, and 10 oz JMC bars?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Sure, as soon as I receive the 4 & 10 oz in the mail I'll put them all together and post a pic. 4 oz is not shipping until Monday. I could post sellers pics of the 4/10oz I guess. Also looking for NCM bars like the one pictured. I have 1, 5 and another one but I forgot the size. I bought a 3 oz on eBay but now the seller won't sell it to me for some reason. Really upset me b/c one was up for auction and this guy had one with buy it now in his store. I payed more and bought the one the guy has listed in his store so I didn't bid on the one for auction. Later he refunds my payment without explaination. So anyhow I still need a 3 oz NCM bar if anyone has one, Here is the 1 oz:

I'm also looking for 25 oz Crown mint kit kat bar and any other sizes besides the 5/10 oz
    Its all relative
  • Options
    That Nevada Coin Mart ingot also comes in a 2 oz size. I have owned them in the past, but they are LONG gone. From best recollection, they always brought more than double melt.
  • Options
    like gecko said, the NCM comes in a 1, 2, 3 and 5 oz size.

Did you give the seller a negative? Thats messed up to not sell it after you won it.

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Actually I have the 2. yes, he certainly did get a Negative. Didn't want to do it but who knows when the next will come up for auction. Really messed me over.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Cars, please post your collection of bars. Would be amazing to see what you have come up with!

• Options
    I posted some a while back. Will post more to it shortly. BTW, I still want those Engelhards if you decide to sell/trade them.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Cars, there is also a 5 oz one to complete your collection:

And then I think I showed you this one:

The one on the right, one without the leaf.

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They make some big bars too. I remember seeing either a kilo, 50 ounce or 100 ounce JMC on eBay. Can't remember which it was though.