100+1+1
    Tonya
  • Options
    wasn't Mudflap a P O T Y too?
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    hey-were pottysimage
  • Options
    Is it too late to nominate my friend Poobotts?
  • Options
    speech
    speech
    speech

i got the crate for ya to stand on, image
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    LMM, Nam812 and Storm888 - that's a heavy hitter list. I'd add CDsNuts to it, always good for a laugh or a poker game plus very knowledgeable. But I think Storm is the man. From eBay to the economy he's the most knowledgeable poster around - and he's NEVER spelled a word wrong! Wish I'd listened to his advice on cash being king earlier this year! Be cool if he lived next door.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    i spell a word right every once in a while,on a good dayimage
  • Options
    what about me..ha ha yeah i say who cares will anyone remeber who won this year next year? i already forgot who i am....
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    sure zef/stone/me/mattimage
    only 4 , autographs 10$image
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Nominations:

Storm888: a solid presence on this board. Very knowledgeable about the hobby as well as the legalese of Ebay, Paypal and other venues. He always shares his knowledge freely and I think he has done much in helping people become more efficient in finances. He has given me tips on when to buy and introduced me to the LiveCash deal from Microsoft. A no nonesense guy, but will help you with advice whenever asked. Well organized and spelling free posts.

Lawnmowerman: He has a way of lightening up the board with his sense of humor. Everyone knows him and he gives away stuff to other members (mind you, he will receive a lot of stuff from other members too image

Boopotts: also a regular on this board. He always has something interesting to say and can make you see points of view you may have not thought of before. He is straightforward, calls it how he sees it. He advocates not to make mountains out of mole hills though admits this is not always so easy to follow, but it is very sensible advice for ebay and life in general.

edit=spelling
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    still waing for yer speechimage
    orange crate is is now gone,i burned it to keep warm, but i got ya a bucket to stand on image
  • Options
    LMM !!!imageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    I've asked this question before... and I'm this close---to PMing Zef and asking why he doesn't post anymore..

Why Zef... WHY!!!

Heh heh image
  • Options
    Goot
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I will go with LMM, but didn't already win it??
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if Matt has been declared poster of the year, but I really like the new clause that states "the person awarded poster of the year is obligated to send free cards to everyone who replied to this thread".
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    TheNavarro.

I always read his threads and always check out his acquisition (of rookie sigs) thread when it's updated.

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    This is way too positive. How about we vote for the WORST poster of the year?
  • Options
    TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    I have to go with LMM as the Poster of the Year. Anybody who can be patient with me has to win something!
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Okay, I know I'm late... but I'd like to nominate a few guys.

Griffins-a wealth of knowledge and amazing collection.
    CDNuts-one heck of a funny guy.
    bobafett72-the bammed one, he deserved more support.

Happy Holidays!

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>Goot >>

I agree with this guy......that kid's a genius!

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    the good ole days...

where have they gone???

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...