Options
My Morgan Album 1878-1890..a work in progress.
DoubleEagle59
Posts: 8,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, about a year ago I definitely got the 'Morgan Dollar' bug.
That's one of the reasons why I'm selling quite a bit of my other US coins.
Anyways, I'm trying to buy as high grade as possible (while still keeping an eye on the budget).
Some coins have been cracked out of their plastic tombs and some have never been graded.
When I have more time, I'll post the grades and I'll also take pictures of Album II (1891-1921)



That's one of the reasons why I'm selling quite a bit of my other US coins.
Anyways, I'm trying to buy as high grade as possible (while still keeping an eye on the budget).
Some coins have been cracked out of their plastic tombs and some have never been graded.
When I have more time, I'll post the grades and I'll also take pictures of Album II (1891-1921)



"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)
"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)
"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)
"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
0
Comments
Ask one who has done this- twice!
The 80-s has never been graded and it's not as nice as the picture shows. It has a lot of chatter. Probably an ms63, maybe a 64.
"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)
"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)
"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
<< <i>But Anacs didn't think so >>
Really? What did they say?
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
Chris
Some nice looking coins.
1882-cc was purchased raw as an ms63. Ithink it's an easy ms64 if not ms65.
"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)
"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
Nice looking set.
Love the overall look of the coins. Keep it up!
Just be mindful of those keys and semi-keys. They are a tough nut to crack...
"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."
~Wayne
"Finish him!"
-mortal kombat
Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.