Home Sports Talk
Options

Tampa Bay HAS wet the bed. L, L, L, L, L, L, L, L, L, L, L, GB: WIN!!! L, L, L, L, L, SEA W!!!, N.O

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
Are the Yuks a Super Bowl team this year?

Discuss.

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much to discuss really. They are not image
  • Options
    They are truly a spectacular come-from–behind team against 1-9 and 0-10 teams!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They are truly a spectacular come-from–behind team against 1-9 and 0-10 teams!

Dave >>

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    They are okay. Not the worst NFC team but not the best either.

Definitely not a superbowl team though
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I think the NFL is wide open this year..the Titans just got hammered at home. I don't really see them as a Super Bowl Team either.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Once again Dave is a pro at opening up his mouth and sticking things in it. Congrats! Bucs are 8-3 and will be on top of the NFC South and Caddy is back. Bad
    news for the rest of the NFC..urrrrr those still in it....sorry Eagles and Hawks.

js
  • Options
    Probably not a Super Bowl team (Giants look to be the pick for the NFC) but hopefully a wildcard team, at the least.
  • Options

<< <i>Probably not a Super Bowl team (Giants look to be the pick for the NFC) but hopefully a wildcard team, at the least. >>

Goot, are you going to jump the Falcons wagon soon?

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Probably not a Super Bowl team (Giants look to be the pick for the NFC) but hopefully a wildcard team, at the least. >>

Goot, are you going to jump the Falcons wagon soon?

JS >>

Why would I do that when the Jets just beat up on the Titans?!?!?!

Join me baseballfan and grote, J-E-T-S.......

give me a break Stalin, you're an IDIOT.
  • Options
    Ahh, now you are a Jets fan..oh ok, I missed that one!
  • Options
    Come on JoeStain (and 'Lil Stain) ....do you really expect/want the Yuks to make the playoffs if they struggle MIGHTILY with the Chiefs and Lions?

Look up 'pathetic' in the dictionary, if you have one.

Dave
  • Options
    I wish the bengals played the bucs this year! I would have loved to have seen two wins this year!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    Funny that the two people talking crap are fans of teams with a COMBINED 3 wins this year......

oy vey! image
  • Options
    Guys, I see a major league bed-wetting on the horizon. This one looks messy.

The New Orleans Saints....not KC, not DET. A team with an actual +.500 record, which can also score.

Beginning of the end for JoeStain and 'Lil Stain?

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS????? Did you say PLAYOFFS???

Discuss...

Dave
  • Options
    Bucs find themselves in first place in the toughest divison in football. Dave has been wrong every step of the way. When will
    he stop opening his mouth and inserting things?

JS
  • Options
    Tennesse Vs Carolina SUPER BOWL
  • Options

<< <i>Tennesse Vs Carolina SUPER BOWL >>

Super Bowls are everthing but super. They should call it the Lame Bowl instead.
  • Options
    Joe'sStain is already making excuses....."toughest divison in foolball". Please....

New Orleans looms.....will other excuses be coming soon?

Dave
  • Options
    Dave once again jumps another wagon...what no Brian St. Pierre bandwagon? LOL, Dave, what are you sticking in your mouth
    this week? Im betting its big and black....and has feathers

JS
  • Options
    How come the Yuks struggle with the Turkeys, I mean, 'Lions' ?????

Dave
  • Options
    dave reaching once again, hawks choking
    It just like dave. Eliminated by the end of November

Congrats
  • Options
    Two more days until The Saints steam roll the lowly Yuks. I can hardy wait!

Dave
  • Options
    dave

Will you be mysteriously missing right after yet another bucs win like
    The last two weeks only to slither in and spew some weak anti-bucs
    Garbage?

Js
  • Options
    New Orleans really needed an easy game. I bet they are licking their chops.

NO 38-17? Does something like that sound about right?

Dave
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave,

I know you can't stand the Bucs, but it does seem rather ridiculous to keep posting about how lousy TB is when you Seahawks are 2-10 and one of the worst teams in football. Makes you look rather foolish, IMO. And I'm not by any means a Bucs fan, either.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Uncontrollable peeing begins in 13 hours......

Dave
  • Options
    30 minutes. What will the excuses be today? The usual???

Dave
  • Options
    Way to play 'D', Yuks.... Brees is having his way with you....AGAIN.

Dave
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>Dave,

I know you can't stand the Bucs, but it does seem rather ridiculous to keep posting about how lousy TB is when you Seahawks are 2-10 and one of the worst teams in football. Makes you look rather foolish, IMO. And I'm not by any means a Bucs fan, either. >>

• Options
    Yep...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are the Yuks a Super Bowl team this year?

Discuss.

Dave >>

Sitting at 9-3,Good win over the saints today,looking good for the bucs.
    Congrats to garcia,he gets no love even as a 6-1 starter.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    JoeStain - Come out from under your bed....it's over. Your team ACTUALLY beat a .500 team!

Congrats Yuks!

Dave
  • Options
    Dave

Open up and say ahhhhhhhhhhh

Js
  • Options
    Uh oh....9-3 Carolina is next. 9-3? Ladies, the party is over....

Dave
  • Options

<< <i>Uh oh....9-3 Carolina is next. 9-3? Ladies, the party is over....

Dave >>

Your party never started...........

Seahawks 2-10
    Washington Football 0-11
    Washington St. Football 2-11 (beat Washington in 2OT and some 1AA team)
    Mariners........61-101
    Sonics............GONE (last season in Seattle they went 20-62)

I guess there's nothing better to do up in WA, so you have to try and rile up some Bucs fans????????

Sucks bro.
  • Options
    Seriously guys, beating 9-3 teams is much harder than beating beats like KC and DET, right.

Discuss.

Dave
  • Options
    Making Brees and Peterson look like second stringers on the JV squad is even more impressive! At least you didn't jump on the Reggie Bush bandwagon, that
    thing had no wheels. Face it, the state of Florida knows how to play football and the state of Washington knows.....urrrrrr apples?

LMAO

9-3 baby

(in the toughest divison in football)

JS
  • Options
    I mean really, beating up on the KCs of the league MAY get you to the playoffs, but them you're out, 1-and-done.

Dave
  • Options
    whats this Dave? Now you have us going to the playoffs? Wow that wagon lost some steam! Tire if eating black C***?

JS

urrr crow that is
  • Options
    Six short days until the 'exposure'....

Dave
  • Options

<< <i>New Orleans really needed an easy game. I bet they are licking their chops.

NO 38-17? Does something like that sound about right?

Dave >>

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I think I've figured out what Dave is doing here...he's trying to sound as annoying and irritating and nonsensical as Stalin himself. Very clever! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    yeah the only exception is that my teams (bucs/phillies) are backing it up, while his teams are on their knees.

JS
  • Options
    Five short days until the Yuks are certified as A-1 FRAUDS.

I can hardly wait.

Dave
  • Options
    Four days until the big old belly flop on National TV!

Dave
  • Options
    Here comes Dave blowing his meat whistle again!

JS
  • Options
    Only four more days until FULL EXPOSURE. No hiding, Stain Bros.

Dave
  • Options
    Three short days until someone gets undressed on National TV.

Dave
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Actually, I think I've figured out what Dave is doing here...he's trying to sound as annoying and irritating and nonsensical as Stalin himself. image >>

impossible
  • Options
    ABC affiliate in Tampa picks up Bucs game on Monday, preempts "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

Chuckie robs small children of early Xmas spirit.

How The Gruden Stole Xmas