Home Precious Metals
Options

PM-ites, do your Avatars represent who you are?

renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
At the "other" forum I asked why they change them so much.

Here, in PM-land, we are more consistent. Does your Av represent you?

R

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I just chose something that looked nice. I will be changing mine soon to something like Deadhorses, I like his new avatar which is of silver, something I like and am trying to hoard.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    My first change in almost 6 years.

I decided to go with a 1,000 ouncer flanked by a pair of 100 ouncers.

I suppose it's more appropriate personally.

I tried 2 or 3 three today and settled on this simple one.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options

<< <i>I just chose something that looked nice. I will be changing mine soon to something like Deadhorses, I like his new avatar which is of silver, something I like and am trying to hoard. >>

Icon upload day is only on the 15th of each month. Keep that in mind.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Deadhorse, look at my avatar! I like it.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

<< <i>Mr. Deadhorse, look at my avatar! I like it. >>

Poor taste.

I've got several more that are sized for the page that I can send you.
  • Options
    Not me, no
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not me, no >>

I'm not sure how long yours will last around here, I'm just sayin'.

Rimage
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not me, no >>

I like yours....
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    As one who enjoys joking around, mine may change, but the theme doesn't. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My Avatar has and will always be 'same as it ever was' image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is an 1850's token (attributed by NGC) from a relative (J DIMMICK) who used to run a general store in Detroit , MI. Thanks to a Board member who spotted it in a Heritage auction a few years ago. I have the actual token in the shop in the counter, and a pic on here as well as my site.

jim
  • Options
    MMMMM..an old, fat, bald guy. Yep.
    Pecunia in arbotis non crescit.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>MMMMM..an old, fat, bald guy. Yep. >>

Bob, at least you're honest like Franklin.
  • Options
    Yes, im a cute, cuddly bear climbing a tree.image
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    see my sig line...
  • Options
    Only on Tuesday (free popcorn day at the movies!)
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards