Home Precious Metals
Options

PM's are moving up, evidently from the overseas Markets Opening

Just thought I would post the charts so we can see what they do over the next 24 hours through the overnight.

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't matter... The West will just bomb gold tomorrow morning, as usual.
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    seems to be the usual volatility we are all used to seeing the last
    month or two.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope it goes up tomorrow over here!

If roadrunner and deadhorse are right then they will drop but I'm hopeful it won't be!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    so far its up and its 10 am. Hoping it will stay up and not drop like it sometimes happens at this time

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    PMs way down from last night. This is so predictable, you could set your watch to it.
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PMs way down from last night. This is so predictable, you could set your watch to it. >>

basically no reason to get excited until gold pushes past 900-1000.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>PMs way down from last night. This is so predictable, you could set your watch to it. >>

basically no reason to get excited until gold pushes past 900-1000. >>

Watching paint dry is more exciting than watching this manipulation B.S.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>PMs way down from last night. This is so predictable, you could set your watch to it.

Watching paint dry is more exciting than watching this manipulation B.S. >>

Silver, gold and platinum all tomahawked at the same time.

Simply a coincidence, move along, nothing to see here..................
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadhorse, the "good economic news report" came out at 8 am and continued all morning until 12 noon. Just your standard $28 "diving straight for the bottom" takedown in 4 hours on continuing good daily economic news. "Profit taking" never looked so easy! image

Standby for more "good news" here in the western hemisphere Tuesday morning....followed by "bad economic" news overseas.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    argh. All pms except palladium dropping at 10am eastern time!

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>argh. All pms except palladium dropping at 10am eastern time! >>

You posted to early ... palladium also down ... along with the stock market...... "Cash is King."image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    well all PMs down now! I bet all will be up tonight on the overseas market...

• Options

<< <i>argh. All pms except palladium dropping at 10am eastern time! >>

Same time, same tomahawk. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "Scalping the Metals".
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    Thanks for the link fc.
    After reading the entire article, I found myself agreeing with the comments at the end.
    Mark Piersall
    Random Collector
    www.marksmedals.com
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    FC, I've been reading Mike Shedlock's stuff for a while and he makes a lot of sense. His website is here. He argues, and I agree, that inflation is NOT the problem right now. Governments may be printing but almost no one else is borrowing, and so on a net basis we don't have a large increase in the money supply. Eventually this will all turn and we will see inflation (maybe big time), and then PMs will be a good investment. Right now they're not going anywhere, nor will they be a for a while.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>well all PMs down now! I bet all will be up tonight on the overseas market... >>

I hope you did'nt put any money on that call....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."