Home Precious Metals

silver might be in the $8 dollar range today!

mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
look at the kitco chart, might hit 8 but good luck getting it at 8! crazy!
Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

Comments

• PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and again it could hit 10.00
    who knows with this crazy market
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    pvetter, I want it to hit 15+!

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>pvetter, I want it to hit 15+! >>

I'd rather be able to buy physical bullion for less than $10 before that happens...!
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    And if you notice even with that low swing NO adjustment on the Maple leafs on Teletrade. Still at $12.80 each. image

My Bad. They just adjusted to $12.50.. Buy. Buy , Buy!image Okay I did my part and got another 50.. anyone esle buying today?
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And if you notice even with that low swing NO adjustment on the Maple leafs on Teletrade. Still at $12.80 each. image

My Bad. They just adjusted to $12.50.. Buy. Buy , Buy!image Okay I did my part and got another 50.. anyone esle buying today? >>

Nope ... not chasing silver down the torlet ... image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    holy cow! 8.97!!!

<< <i>

<< <i>And if you notice even with that low swing NO adjustment on the Maple leafs on Teletrade. Still at $12.80 each. image

My Bad. They just adjusted to $12.50.. Buy. Buy , Buy!image Okay I did my part and got another 50.. anyone esle buying today? >>

Nope ... not chasing silver down the torlet ... image >>

I'll take the torlet any day and all day when buyers are paying $19.00 plus.. image I[no make that someone I know] has been netting over $5/100 per roll.image

<< <i>

<< <i>

I'll take the torlet any day and all day when buyers are paying $19.00 plus.. image I[no make that someone I know] has been netting over $5/100 per roll.image >>

Don't hold your breath waiting for it to continue for much longer... eventually the buyers are going to wake up & "smell the roses" realizing their mistake.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I'll take the torlet any day and all day when buyers are paying $19.00 plus.. image I[no make that someone I know] has been netting over $5/100 per roll.image >>

Don't hold your breath waiting for it to continue for much longer... eventually the buyers are going to wake up & "smell the roses" realizing their mistake. >>

And until they do there is opportunity thats the way markets work.The difference between those who make money and those who dont [ or wish they did] is how long you can hold your breath.. let me guess.. you buy stocks and never sell them right! image
  • fcfc Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭
    someone is still making 5 bucks an ounce right now per round?
    what is the secret? :-D
    people are buying it at 19/oz.......wow thats excessive right now when teletrade is 12.50, etc. Even ebay is cheaper than that person!

Ebay has rolls closing [BIN] at $380/390.image

<< <i>let me guess.. you buy stocks and never sell them right >>

Wrong guess...my friend, transferred all my stock funds into MM funds & CD's in 2007...the only remaining stock I own is CLCT, and you are correct in your statement, that I should have sold that one also. I'm not falling into the PM hype that is so popular .... the market will correct itself...it always has & will do so in the future.

<< <i>Ebay has rolls closing [BIN] at $380/390.image >>

I'm sure they do .... but are they getting any bids?
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the market will correct itself...it always has & will do so in the future.

That's true, but sometimes it takes longer than you'd like:

1929 peak: took 25 years to recover
    1966 peak: took 20+ years to finally shake free
    2007 peak: ??????

(note: these time frames are not inflation adjusted, and don't analyze for dogs tossed off the DOW...otherwise much longer recovery period)

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

<< <i> the market will correct itself...it always has & will do so in the future.

(note: these time frames are not inflation adjusted, and don't analyze for dogs tossed off the DOW...otherwise much longer recovery period)

roadrunner >>

I was referring to the PM market & not the stock market.

<< <i>

<< <i>let me guess.. you buy stocks and never sell them right >>

Wrong guess...my friend, transferred all my stock funds into MM funds & CD's in 2007...the only remaining stock I own is CLCT, and you are correct in your statement, that I should have sold that one also. I'm not falling into the PM hype that is so popular .... the market will correct itself...it always has & will do so in the future. >>

So like you,ve made 3-5 % since then, and some of us like to use our money to earn money like 30%, again the difference between people. .. so whats wrong with that? .. Not old school anymore.. you can make money in ALL markets. image

<< <i>

<< <i> the market will correct itself...it always has & will do so in the future.

roadrunner >>

I was referring to the PM market & not the stock market. >>

And for those who hold and NOT TRADE this is true... still dont see how your 3-5% is better.

<< <i>

<< <i>Ebay has rolls closing [BIN] at $380/390.image >>

I'm sure they do .... but are they getting any bids? >>

Take a look and see. ... its not very hard. Search Silver Maple Roll.. closed listings.. BIN... boy you like one of the old geezers who cant belive it until someone knocks you on the head and then you never make it to the party. take it easy and have a image

Coins are for Collecting... Commodities are for Trading.. simple...

<< <i>its not very hard. Search Silver Maple Roll.. closed listings >>

which I did ...they are fetching on average of about $440 per 25 coin roll which translates to about $17.50 per coin .... not a bad return ... of course after eBay & PayPal & listing fees, that would shoot it down to about $16 per coin. Still not a bad return, if the net purchase cost of the roll was $13 or less. However, I also noticed the the price trend on eBay appears to be on a down slope. I sure hope you get your 2 rolls in soon, so that you can take advantage of the killing that you'r gonna make.

<< <i>

<< <i>its not very hard. Search Silver Maple Roll.. closed listings >>

which I did ...they are fetching on average of about $440 per 25 coin roll which translates to about $17.50 per coin .... not a bad return ... of course after eBay & PayPal & listing fees, that would shoot it down to about $16 per coin. Still not a bad return, if the net purchase cost of the roll was $13 or less. However, I also noticed the the price trend on eBay appears to be on a down slope. I sure hope you get your 2 rolls in soon, so that you can take advantage of the killing that you'r gonna make. >>

Wrong search [closed listing for 20 coins 390,380] , but anyways I guess its hard to admit being wrong.. and about the 2 rolls.... welllll. I guess you'll never know. And with your money in the bank well?? But wait there will be plenty of handouts for you when the new Pres get in..SS,Medicaid, etc.. Just wont have anyone paying taxes even thou the rates are going higher. Got to go turn over the Steak! imageimage
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Did you just admit tax fraud on a board the IRS monitors?
  • fcfc Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did you just admit tax fraud on a board the IRS monitors? >>

^^^ official death of the thread post.

<< <i>Did you just admit tax fraud on a board the IRS monitors? >>

Who said anything remotely relating to tax fraud.. BTW I'm one of the guys the new Pres to be call wealthy.. ie I pay my FAIR share..and have an accountant verify that...image
    8.75 right now........crazy! Glad I'm not in a bind or anything that I have to sell. I will just hold onto my silver until it hits big numbers.