Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My 10,000th Post

Took me a little over four years to get to 10,000. I need to get a life. image I've really enjoyed the journey up to this point. Made some friends along the way too. I want to say thanks to all those who have helped me along this journey. Too many to name, so I won't. They know who they are. Made an enemy or two also but I don't dwell on the past but look to the future. It's all good now. image Before I found these forums I was buying junk on eBay from sellers such as coinmovers. Coins in ACG, ACC, MCC holders cause I didn't know any better. Thanks again to those who helped this newb out back early in the day. image I went from those days to now being employed at DLRC and what a leap that is! Things have worked out pretty well for me so far. I feel the sky's the limit. image

If I had any words of wisdom it would be like everyone else always says: Buy the book. Learn the series that you plan on collecting and don't be afraid to ask questions. Many folks here are helpful and actually enjoy it. image

I'm still waiting to here back from the publisher about the Commem Book project. I'm not very patient when it comes to things like this, but I'm trying.

Most folks know that I collect 09-58 Lincolns and Classic Commems and that I enjoy the history behind our coins. I really enjoy writing those things, what a geek! image

How about a giveaway: image

I'll be giving away a numismatic book and a coin or two. If you'd like to enter; give us some numismatic history, could be about your favorite coin, person, etc. Something simple is fine, a sentence or two, whatever. Post a coin you enjoy also. I'll announce the winners on Friday, October 3.

In closing, enjoy your coins and this great hobby of ours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Lee!

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    You are a true asset to this forum! I personally appreciate you helping me out when I was buying raw cleaned Lincoln's and NNC graded coins.image. Always good to have your ear and opinion's on the Lincoln series.

Congrats, buddy!!!

imageimage
    Collector of Early 20th Century U.S. Coinage.
    ANA Member R-3147111
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Thanks for the giveaway Lee and once again, congrats on 10,000 posts.........and counting image

If it weren't for a lone Buffalo Nickel that I found when I was five years old (1993) in a hardware store, I probably wouldn't be involved in this hobby.
    This is the greatest hobby in the world, and I love learning new things on an almost daily basis.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Congrats,

Numismatic history? I think you have created it with your commem posts. That there is some of the best stuff I have ever seen posted on these boards and would not actually mind if they were permanent stickies at the top of the forums. image

What are you going to choose for your title? I'm kinda of growing fond of Choose your title.

Good luck on the book and keep us up to date.

A coin for the occasion.

• Options
    ClosedLoopClosedLoop Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    congrats and good luck on your bookimage
    hey, this is my one 100th post,i have a long way to go. i would like to be in the giveaway as well.i started in 2006 with the three coin silver set and it took off from there.i do alot of research on this forum, it's the best place to learn and get honest opinions. thanks for your posts past and present.
    figglehorn
  • Options
    Congrats Lee. You are certainly an asset to this forum. Thanks for all you share.image
  • Options
    Congrats on your 10,000th post! Wow!

Here is my pocket peice.....it was given to my mother when she was a child...it is her birth year 1939....she gave it to me in 1975 on my 16th birthday...I have carried it ever since....lost it a couple times in the car/truck....but I still have it...need to retire it as it would break my heart to loose it....but it is still in my pocket....work/casual or dress pants everyday....It was a AU/BU coin when I received it...now look after 32 years. I love the big eagle on the reverse.

Please enter me in your kind giveaway.

imageimage

edited your post count as I just can't type!
  • Options

First off, congrats on 10,000. image Great to have you around to inspire us copper collectors.

Please sign me up for your giveaway, I'll try to add something here that hasn't been covered before.image

Nicholas Briot was the chief coin engraver for France through 1625 and then England until 1633.

Here's a neat little bit of info on Nicholas Briot. They can tell it better than I could hope to.

This is Briot's work for Charles I and commemorates his "Dominion of the Sea".

• Options
    Dawg144Dawg144 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 10K, Lee!

I'm a pretty big fan of numismatic history, and I've learned quite a bit from your threads. The following coin is an off-metal-strike of a German (Rhenish Palatinate) ducat commemorating the 50th anniversary of the coronation of Karl Theodor. The "real" commemorative was in gold, but some were minted in silver for those who couldn't afford the gold version but still wanted to celebrate their king's reign.

imageimage

Great giveaway, and thanks for the chance!
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My great Aunt Louise went to school with Theodore R. Hofer, Jr. He signed her "autograph" book in 1888. Now, what does
    this have to do with coins? His Father was superintendent of the US Mint in Carson City. Just a fun signature. Son Hofer
    later became Postmaster in CC. Here's his entry in Aunt Louise's book, plus another entry from a Harden that I thought
    was fun. Can you write like Mr. Harden (remember he was about 14 or so at the time. Sorry, the pages have yellowed.
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Lee!

The number of truly educational, informative, visually stimulating posts you have
    authored is a very, very large percentage of your total posts. That percentage is another
    noteworthy number.

Since you were a newb four years ago and I was a newb two years ago, maybe a newb to this forum today would be interested to
    see a Lincoln made from salvaged WW II cartridge cases....

p.s thanks for helping me learn to put images side by side Lee.
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 10,000! You are a valued member here and your educational posts are outstanding. Keep up the good work!

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 10k Lee ! Thank you for all of your interesting and insightful information you post.

I'll tell you all a little story that involves Lee...

You see when I started frequenting here a couple of years ago I'd notice Lee's posts of often beautifully toned early commems. I can credit his posts for driving me towards what is now one of the areas I focus in. Honestly I didn't know hardly anything (still not much better sometimes) back then. I'd admire his coins and his pictures. Then one day I see a B/S/T post from Lee.

I open it up and he's got one of my favorite designs the Oregon Commem. It was really toned up. Anyway, I'd never actually owned a coin that had lots of toning but I contacted Lee and agreed to purchase the coin. He shipped it promptly and when I opened the package I was kind of shocked to see a coin with that much toning. It didn't really match the others that I'd already purchased elsewhere. Hmmmm... what to do... I contacted Lee and himhawed around a little and he says to send the coin back if not delighted. I can now tell you in hindsight that, me sending him that coin back was probably one of my bigger blunders I've made since getting back into coins. I just didn't have the appreciation for monster toners that I do now. He was such a gentlemen about it, but was probably thinking ... "gee that guys dumb" image

Oh well, live and learn; and learn is what we can all do from Lee. A true asset to the Board.

Here's one of my current pieces:

• Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your 10000th post Lee!

You make the forum a fun place and your posts are very informative.
    Folks like you are why I read the forum. image

Ed
  • Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your milestone accomplishment. Here’s proof that single squeeze hubbing was being attempted way back in 1986 for master dies and work hubs. These tests would be the beginning of the end for error collectors who anticipated finding new Doubled Die struck coins.

Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    CONGRATS AGAIN LEE!!! Pls.count me in your giveaway.image

This coin got me started when i was a little kid...A Strong symbol which reminds me those famous words of Gen.Douglas McArthur to the people of the Philippines when the Allied forces were forced to retreat from the Japanese...He said "I Shall Return!!!" He Surely Did!!!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee, congrats on 10,000, and thanks for your contributions.

I remember when your joined (I was "Coinhusker1" then) you were going to leave (for what reason I forgot), but I am glad you decided to stay! image
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 10k post count Lee.

You had many great posts along the way.

Mike
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    congrats lee,

you add so much class to these forumsimage

you know lee...spending time at my grannys place in rural missouri in the mid 60's helping her fill her books just mean't so much more then collecting in my mid 40's now.

i really hope all y/n's will cheerish as we did just how special this hobby can be...as it's not about the coins if done right...it's about how special the people that surround it are.

like you lee...a bright spot to more then you know...keep them "copper for the weekend" going as it's a bright spot that's just a lil more then about the coins

here's daddy n me in times long ago...daddy was soo proud of his au 26-d buff that he'd even let me hold it...he'd always smile over my au 26-s buff i had bought a longtime ago too...those buff's are gone as my daddy...but these memories in this image mean more then any ol coin

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Lee and for all the info you have posted. I got into coins in the 50's when my family had an 1870's piano that needed to be chopped upped. I was about 8 or 9 and did the chopping. Well out came these pennies and they were all Indians...............Pretty much how I got my start.................Rick
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    Congrats. Your copper for the weekend is always a enjoyable thread. I love all cooper. It is a coin that everyone has had. When the average man in the 1800's might not have ever had any gold, he was surely to have copper. A common coin with so much history. I just enjoy them so much.image
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee: Congrats and thanks for all you do for us here on the forums. What no one here knows except a few (I am sure they have forgot by now) is that back in 2004 I too started to write a book which the subject is coins, but for obvious reasons I will not state its exact subject. I found the effort absolutely over bearing and interruptions by family horrendous as I ran down a rabbit hole of research material. So I stopped, but only for now. It is my hope I can get back to it when I retire in a couple of years. Here is a snippet. When I went to post the PCGS filters blocked me from using the name of Hanc-ck so i am spelling it tis way to get past the filters....

The year of 1791 is a pivotal and confusing year for US coinage. Debates continued in Congress over the new nation’s desire to establish a Mint, and what designs, denominations, and metals should be used. Finally on February 3rd, 1791 the Mint Act was passed but it only contained authorization for a Mint to be built and the President to proceed with establishing it. Thomas Jefferson was appointed in charge of the project and began the talent search for artisans and die cutters but was unable to sway the most prominent in their craft from leaving Europe. At the same time many provisional and trial coin pieces were being produced and submitted to Congress for consideration. Robert Morris, who had been appointed Superintendent of Finance by Congress (1781 – 1784), was instrumental in producing some of these trial designs and patterns for Congressional approval using contracted die cutters and artisans. The use of eagles on the reverse of coins as well as presidential portraits on the obverse, can be credited to one of these early contractors, 23 year old Peter Getz (1768-1809), a self taught gold and silver smith and die cutter from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Getz produce a 1791 pattern coin in copper and silver with no specification but matching those of a half dollar specification as outlined by Congress and a 1792 copper cent. Undoubtedly he used the eagle and portrait design concept of John Gregory Hanc-ck, Sr. who had earlier in 1791 produced similar designed coins for Congressional consideration. Getz felt he could freely use any designs previously submitted by other firms for consideration. Hanc-ck was hoping to gain a contract for his employer, Obediah Westwood of Birmingham, England, which produced tokens. But for obvious reasons, Washington and indeed most members of Congress resented the idea of a foreign country, especially England, producing its new coinage and thus a US mint was desired.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Congrats Lee ! Thanks for all the Informative posts over the years....

• Options

Lee congrats on 10,000 hope I makeit that far .

With an abundance of silver from the booming Comstock Lode, it was determined that Carson City would make an ideal location for a U.S. Mint, one of seven buildings serving as mints in the U.S. over the last 200 years. The mint at Carson City was a physical manifestation of the success of the Comstock Lode since it showed Federal recognition of the value of the mines located in the "hinterlands" of Nevada. Although the Carson City Mint was established by Congress in 1863, the Civil War delayed its construction. Ground-breaking ceremonies took place on July 18, 1866. The Mint opened in December 1869, with Abraham Curry, founder of Carson City, as the first superintendent. Beginning in 1870, eight coin denominations bearing the mint mark "CC" were produced until June 1, 1893. More than $49,000,000 of gold and silver was coined here. Coin collectors are very familiar with the desirable "CC" marks on gold coins such as Double Eagles ($20), Gold Eagles ($10) and Half Eagles ($5). Of course, silver dollars, half dollars, quarters, 20-cent pieces and dimes were also minted from metal mined on the Comstock.

The Carson City Mint was designed by Alfred Mullett, newly-appointed supervising architect for the U.S. Treasury Department. The Mint shows Mullett's early fascination with the Classical tradition, a style that predominated in the great post-Civil War building programs. In the Carson City Mint, Mullett combined both Greek and Classical traditions, adding an Italian Villa cupola. Most of the original building remains intact, and all materials for the Mint are native to Nevada. The sandstone was quarried at the State Prison, the brick was manufactured at the Adams Brick Works in Genoa (operated by John Quincy Adams' grandsons) and the interior wainscoting was milled from Tahoe sugar pine. The Carson City U.S. Mint's formal mint status was withdrawn in 1899, due to the drastic decline in mining on the Comstock. Afterward it served as an assay office. The Mint was remodeled to serve as the Nevada State Museum in 1941. Today the Mint's Press No. 1 resides at the museum.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    hey woodard,

living in carson for some 12 years after my first visit i found an interesting fact out on the "c.c." mint

it's last official duty as a us branch mint was in 1964.

it was called upon to strike 1964 lincolns with philadelphia dies

this is proclaimed by elders who work the museum as first hand knowledgeimage
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee,

About time your copper posts put you over the mark....took you long enough image
    And, don't listen to Ben either....he is too lazy to choose a title. Whatta slacker image

Regrettably, for the giveaway, I have no numismatic history to give....I am not as smart as most here image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Congrats on your ten thousandth post!
    I have been collecting for about 2years! I like coins!
  • Options
    sumduncesumdunce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
    Grats on the 10k post.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 10k Lee! Here's some copper I just bought at Long Beach, PCGS MS66RD:

imageimage
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Appreciate the kind words so far!! image Thanks for the history and coins! image

• Options
    IGWTIGWT Posts: 4,975
    Congratulations, Lee! A little history on the lowly nickel 5c:

Most collectors know that the Mint prepared many patterns for the first five-cent piece in 1866. And most know that subtype 2 -- reverse without rays between the stars -- was intended to improve the striking and to reduce die wear and breakage. It's not widely known, however, that the Mint seriously considered adopting a Liberty design for the five-cent piece as early as 1867, before the proposal in 1868 for uniform design on minor coinage. Taxay refers generally to the 5c patterns of 1867: "When, in 1867, Longacre removed the rays from among the stars, many persons thought that one or the other of the two varieties was counterfeit. Rumors grew so persistent that the Mint considered abandoning the shield and starry circle altogether, and a number of new models were prepared." D. Taxay, The U.S. Mint and Coinage at 245 (1966 & 1983 ARCO Pub. Ed.). Taxay does not provide any citation to the record. Roger Burdette, however, just recently found a letter from Director Linderman to Secretary McCulloch dated June 19, 1867, that fully supports Taxay's statement, and it clearly refers to the design of J-A1867-15 (which is the hub trial for J-566).

Just one week earlier, on June 12, 1867, Longacre had written his own letter to McCulloch advocating for the adoption of J-561 (struck in aluminum) for regular coinage. The formality of the times and the chain of command required Longacre to send his letter to McCulloch through Linderman. Given the thoughts that Linderman expressed in his own letter to McCulloch on June 19 letter, we can wonder whether he even bothered to forward Longacre's June 12 letter. In any event, although neither design was adopted, both are very important parts to the story of the 5c piece in the history of our federal coinage.

J-A1867-9 is to J-561 what J-A1867-15 is to J-566. Both hub trials go together and should stay together; so, it's fun to look at them side-by-side as they more than likely appeared on Longacre's workbench.

• Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! You give a lot of great information on these boards!!
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and keep up the great posts.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really cool Lee and thanks for all you do here.
    Larry

• Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations, Lee, on your 10K posts in four years !!

I have also been a Forum Member for four years opening
    my account on 9/30/04. I have quite a way to go to catch
    up with you though.

Here's something that I picked up
    at auction about that time :

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee, suffice it to say, I look forward to, and read, each of your posts. For me, no giveaway is necessary - your historical posts are gifts enough. Thank you, Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭
    Lee, from a relative forum newbie let me add my Congratulations!

Mike
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congradulations
  • Options
    hi lee, congrats on 10000

i can remember looking through my grandma`s lincoln and mercury dime whitman albums and something bit meimage
    i was 7 or 8 and this was the mid `60s.

i still have them and i`ve hoarded everyone i`ve gotten(from circulation and from buying) except a few duplicates.

this coin has a planchet defect on the upper reverse. it looks like the planchet was scraped before being struck. hard to see in my pic but it has raised ridges. congrats again lee image

my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be giving away a numismatic book and a coin or two. If you'd like to enter; give us some numismatic history, could be about your favorite coin, person, etc. Something simple is fine, a sentence or two, whatever. >>

Invented by Joseph Post in 1934 and first sold in 1935, coin boards were one of the primary drivers for making coin collecting the hobby it is today.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    LeeG,

Thanks for the chance... if it weren't for the 57 proof set I broke open as a child and spent on candy at the local 7-11, I probably wouldn't be here today. The thought I destroyed a set that I now know had cameo coins in it, including the half... brought me back to replace the set.

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LeeG,

Thanks for the chance... if it weren't for the 57 proof set I broke open as a child and spent on candy at the local 7-11, I probably wouldn't be here today. The thought I destroyed a set that I now know had cameo coins in it, including the half... brought me back to replace the set.

Steve >>

My grandfather had coffee cans full of silver dollars & half dollars when we were kids. We used to sneak a few of them at a time & hit 7-11 to buy bags of nickel candy. When I was older, I apologized to him for our actions as kids, he was very kind and said he knew at the time but did not mind. I still feel horrible spending all that silver coinage and I often think about that lucky 7-11 clerk possibly pocketing all that old money.
  • Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit, I have a coin or two in ACG holders from my rookie years. image

Live and learn as most of us say. image

Thanks again,

Ray

• Options
    Congrats on the milestone.

The history of my collecting started when I found out my mom worked as a bank teller before I was born. She showed me a Morgan $1 and that pretty much had me hooked. Now, I collect a bit of everything and it is a great benefit to you and people like you on these boards to teach me many new things every day. I don't think I saw any non-US coins posted, so I'll show off an area of interest for me recently, world gold.

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Lee! I have enjoyed many of your posts 'specially the Classic Commem series and the ubiquitous Copper for the Weekend! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, I really appreciate it!

Here is my personal numismatic note: Started collecting when I was a kid with a paper route (remember those?)...I always had change to go through and would pick out the wheaties and other interesting stuff. The only place we could buy coins that I knew of was the local flea market and I still have some of the coins I bought there. My dad would get proof sets etc. from the mint and also subscribed to Coins magazine...always a treat when that came in the mail! I drifted in and out of the hobby for a few years after college when girls, beer, and other such things distracted me but I have always had an intense interest! Been back into the hobby for some time now and am sticking around image

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always facinated with those early 2 cent pieces... There is always something unusual about them that attracts my attention past, present, & future...

Thanks for the giveaway LeeG...
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee,
    You are a real asset to our board.

1922 No D Weak Reverse, G6, from my childhood lincoln folder

The result of overused 1922d dies
    The weak reverse has a very weak second 2 and a weak trust
    The strong reverse has a strong second 2 and a strong trust

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    Congrats on your milestone Lee.

In the late 1960's my father had a metal filebox with a crude slot cut in the top to put silver coins in. There were quite a few silver dollars, halves, etc. in there. At the time one of my older brothers was about 16 or 17 and he and his friend Kenny used to hold it upside down and shake money out to go put in the cigarette machine down at the gas station. One time while holding the box upside down and shaking it a silver dollar fell out and hit Kenny right on the front tooth taking out a sizable chip. I knew Kenny's brother well and was told this story by Kenny about 10 or 15 years later. I can remember him with the chipped tooth.image
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Lee!!

It is forum members like yourself that make this board a great experience.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    So who won? I was doing a search and stumbled across this one a few minutes ago, just curious....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file