Home Sports Talk
Options

Ryan Howard for NL MVP......

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Ryan Howard - all he does is help his team win championships. Case closed. >>

(championship) >>

you're gettin' me mads. image >>

I still love ya Steve image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Matt image
  • Options
    Phils are still in first place, so I'm still in a good mood. image
  • Options

<< <i>Ryan Howard - all he does is help his team win championships. Case closed. >>

SteveK, even the 25th man on the team helps win championships. Howard 'wins' championship(not plural), because he is fortunate to have some great teammates, and many very good teammates. His role in winning is no better than the fourth best on the team.

Do you have more ignorant comments to add and cement the Philly nation as retarded?
  • Options

<< <i>

SteveK, even the 25th man on the team helps win championships. Howard 'wins' championship(not plural), because he is fortunate to have some great teammates, and many very good teammates. His role in winning is no better than the fourth best on the team.

Do you have more ignorant comments to add and cement the Philly nation as retarded? >>

You're the CU Sports Talk genius with the stats. Here's some last season's MVP voting "stats" for ya genius. Howard finished a crystal clear second - So what's that tell ya genius? I already know your response...the MVP voting is flawed right? Well look in the mirror if ya wanna see "flawed" LOL

Player Club 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th Points
    Albert Pujols St. Louis Cardinals 18 10 2 1 — — 1 — — — 369
    Ryan Howard Philadelphia Phillies 12 8 6 — 1 1 2 — — 1 308
    Ryan Braun Milwaukee Brewers — 2 3 5 5 2 2 3 2 1 139
    Manny Ramirez Los Angeles Dodgers — 2 4 7 2 3 2 — 1 2 138
    Lance Berkman Houston Astros — 2 4 4 1 3 3 4 1 1 126
    CC Sabathia Milwaukee Brewers — 4 5 1 2 2 3 — 1 2 121
    David Wright New York Mets — 2 1 4 3 3 2 5 2 1 115
    Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies 2 — 2 — 4 3 2 3 1 2 104
    Carlos Delgado New York Mets — — 5 1 2 5 — 2 3 — 96
    Aramis Ramirez Chicago Cubs — — — 2 4 1 1 4 3 1 66
    Hanley Ramirez Florida Marlins — — — 2 2 2 1 2 2 5 55
    Chipper Jones Atlanta Braves — 1 — — — 2 4 1 2 2 44
    Geovany Soto Chicago Cubs — — — 3 1 — 3 — 1 — 41
    Player Club 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th Points
    Johan Santana New York Mets — 1 — 1 — 1 1 — 2 1 30
    Chase Utley Philadelphia Phillies — — — 1 1 1 1 — 3 2 30
    Ryan Ludwick St. Louis Cardinals — — — — — — 1 2 3 1 17
    Brandon Webb Arizona Diamondbacks — — — — 2 — — — 1 — 14
    Adrian Gonzalez San Diego Padres — — — — — — 1 1 1 4 13
    Matt Holliday Colorado Rockies — — — — — 1 1 1 — 1 13
    Prince Fielder Milwaukee Brewers — — — — — 1 — 1 1 1 11
    Derrek Lee Chicago Cubs — — — — 1 — 1 — — — 10
    Carlos Beltran New York Mets — — — — 1 — — 1 — 1 10
    Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants — — — — — 1 — — 1 2 9
    Jose Reyes New York Mets — — — — — — — 1 — — 3
    Jose Valverde Houston Astros — — — — — — — 1 — — 3
    Stephen Drew Arizona Diamondbacks — — — — — — — — 1 — 2
    Nate McClouth Pittsburgh Pirates — — — — — — — — — 1 1
  • Options
    SteveK, flawed is an understatement for the MVP voting. He wasn't even the best player on his team. That has been discussed enough already in this thread. All you have to do is re-read it and maybe you will learn something.

In the mean time, you and Stalin are really showing why Philly fans are the most retarded, and baseball ignorant group, I have come across.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Hoopster, why the negative feelings toward Ryan? Did he not sign your hat at the ball park?

You can't be a Phillies fan without loving Ryan Howard, the guy is amazing..why do you think Ibanez is still getting so many pitches to hit? Do the Phillies
    win the world series without Howard last year....no they don't even make it to the playoffs without Howard! Did Pujols carry his team to the post season
    last year? no he actually shut it down the last two weeks...do we need to see those stats again?

Calling us retards does nothing for your argument, its is obvious you have a bias against the big man, you probably have a siren that goes off in your house
    whenever someone writes Howard on these boards!

Pujols got a gift last year, only because voters felt sorry for him all those years being runner up to Juice head. Howard was the MVP last year!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>SteveK, flawed is an understatement for the MVP voting. He wasn't even the best player on his team. That has been discussed enough already in this thread. All you have to do is re-read it and maybe you will learn something.

In the mean time, you and Stalin are really showing why Philly fans are the most retarded, and baseball ignorant group, I have come across. >>

Listen to WIP sports talk radio sometime genius, it's available on the net - Philly fans in my opinion are the most knowledgeable sports fans in the country, with New York fans being a close second or perhaps close to equal. I'm not saying other fans in other sports towns aren't knowledgeable, but in my opinion not to the degree or to the number of people as Philly or New York.

And if you are from New York, then you've got a lot to learn about sports - any glue sniffing teenager could Google a bunch of stats and post them.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw Howard play with the A Ball Lakewood Blue Claws. image

Thats all ..

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>I saw Howard play with the A Ball Lakewood Blue Claws. image

Thats all .. >>

I wonder how many times he struck out there? Just wondering.
  • Options

<< <i>

Thats all .. >>

I wonder how many times he struck out there? Just wondering. >>

Wonder if the team won the title or not? They probably did because Howard is a stone cold winner. Lucky that he's playing with the greatest MLB franchise of the 21st century...so those winning ways will continue for a long, long time.
  • Options
    Unfortunately for Ryan it looks as though Ibanez will win the MVP, but another WS title will ease the any pain of that.
  • Options
    SteveK, Philly fans THINK they know baseball. If you are an example of one of them, then they are pure morons. How much money did you lose? You can't be too bright.

Stalin, I have no issues with Howard. My issues lie with the retarded analysis I always hear about him on this board...much like my issues with the Pujols jock sniffers.

I call it straight and accurate in a world of bias.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thats all .. >>

I wonder how many times he struck out there? Just wondering. >>

Howard played for the Lakewood NJ Blueclaws in 2002. Low A ball

135 games played
    493 at bats
    .280 batting average
    138 hits
    19 home runs
    20 doubles
    6 triples .... WOW
    145 strike outs WOW

Team Record: 69-70 .496....4th in South Atlantic League Northern

If nothing else it was cool that I saw a soon to be MLB MVP and the FIRST ex Blueclaw to make it to the Phillies play so far down on the minor league chain. The Lakewood Blueclaws reside close to my home.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>SteveK, Philly fans THINK they know baseball. If you are an example of one of them, then they are pure morons. How much money did you lose? You can't be too bright.

Stalin, I have no issues with Howard. My issues lie with the retarded analysis I always hear about him on this board...much like my issues with the Pujols jock sniffers.

I call it straight and accurate in a world of bias. >>

Again with the gambling comments? Ya know what's really funny and I'll admit you give me a good laugh over it - is you thinking that you're like "upsetting" me with the gambling comments. Actually I still enjoy discussing gambling and all its various aspects whenever I feel like it...I've often stated that I've got nothing against gambling...it's the exploitation of gambling businesses against gamblers that bugs me. Understand it now a little bit better genius? So fire away with the gambling comments as much as your little heart desires, and make me laugh some more genius. image
  • Options
    yeah thats fine, you all can step off the Howard bandwagon and will be beggin' to get back on at the end of the year when he is hefting the MVP trophy.

Pujols my #

JS
  • Options

<< <i>yeah thats fine, you all can step off the Howard bandwagon and will be beggin' to get back on at the end of the year when he is hefting the MVP trophy.

Pujols my #

JS >>

The jealousy towards Howard and the Phillies is truly amazing - every poster here wishes they were a Phillies fan, and since that isn't the case, they at least wish Ryan Howard was on their team. Well too bad, so sad, we've got him!!! Ha! Ha!
  • Options
    SteveK,

I know the gambling doesn't upset you...I just question how you lose that much money.
  • Options

<< <i>
    The jealousy towards Howard and the Phillies is truly amazing - every poster here wishes they were a Phillies fan, and since that isn't the case, they at least wish Ryan Howard was on their team. Well too bad, so sad, we've got him!!! Ha! Ha! >>

SteveK, are you in that much need of a hero? My gosh, you are starting to rival the Pujols sniffers. At least the Pujols sniffers are sniffing a top tier HOFer, while you will be sniffing Dave Kingman the second when it is all said and done!

I know you guys were starved for a title, but man...wowee...your Philly nation has to be the worst sports fans I have witnessed. I hate to bash a whole group, but since you touted the talk radio show and how good it is, I can only imagine that they say the same stuff as you.

You are making Ben Franklin roll over in his grave.
  • Options

<< <i>SteveK,

I know the gambling doesn't upset you...I just question how you lose that much money. >>

I'm not the first gambler to go broke and I won't be the last - but that was over 8 years ago now, and thank goodness I'm not broke any more, although I can't afford a nice '52 Mantle just quite yet. image
  • Options
    SteveK,

I am actually glad you are out of the hole...I saw people up close lose a lot of money. Live and learn...just like you are learning in this baseball lesson.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    The jealousy towards Howard and the Phillies is truly amazing - every poster here wishes they were a Phillies fan, and since that isn't the case, they at least wish Ryan Howard was on their team. Well too bad, so sad, we've got him!!! Ha! Ha! >>

SteveK, are you in that much need of a hero? My gosh, you are starting to rival the Pujols sniffers. At least the Pujols sniffers are sniffing a top tier HOFer, while you will be sniffing Dave Kingman the second when it is all said and done!

I know you guys were starved for a title, but man...wowee...your Philly nation has to be the worst sports fans I have witnessed. I hate to bash a whole group, but since you touted the talk radio show and how good it is, I can only imagine that they say the same stuff as you.

You are making Ben Franklin roll over in his grave. >>

A good number of the callers on WIP are much "worse" than me - but that's what makes it great, and fun. LOL
  • Options
    SteveK,

I listen to some sports talk, and my favorite part is when there is a good host who has a handle on logic and analyzing...and then the neanderthals call in. It is entertaining. Not very informative or enlightening, but entertaining.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have more ignorant comments to add and cement the Philly nation as retarded?

Deadbeat Stalin has that covered all by himself...and he doesn't have to worry about gambling losses anyway because he never pays when he loses anyway!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sincerely,
    Third Deck Grand Slam

BAM
  • Options
    If everyone could please from now on refer to Ryan Howard as Babe Howard, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Options

<< <i>If everyone could please from now on refer to Ryan Howard as Babe Howard, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you for your cooperation. >>

Yeah, that .336 on base %, and hitting .265 is simply amazing!

Not to mention the 56 strikeouts already. Right on pace for another 175-200 strikeouts!!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If everyone could please from now on refer to Ryan Howard as Babe Howard, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Not to mention the 56 strikeouts already. Right on pace for another 175-200 strikeouts!! >>

who needs to get on base when you can jog around the bases? Phils aren't paying him to get on base, they have 3 guys who bat ahead of him
    who can do that! Phillies couldn't be happier with what Ryan is doing so far this season. Albert can only look on and cry.

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Not to mention the 56 strikeouts already. Right on pace for another 175-200 strikeouts!! >>

who needs to get on base when you can jog around the bases? Phils aren't paying him to get on base, they have 3 guys who bat ahead of him
    who can do that! Phillies couldn't be happier with what Ryan is doing so far this season. Albert can only look on and cry.

JS >>

What a farce!

Ryan "Big K" Howard 14 Hr 39 Rbi 56 K .265 Avg.
    Sir Albert 16 Hr 42 Rbi 17 K .329

Sincerly,

#'s dont lie.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    How about the #'s of the batter after each on of them...

that should open a few eyes...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>How about the #'s of the batter after each on of them...

that should open a few eyes... >>

Oh, you mean comparing their lineups?

Eh, its not even worth bringing up as its embaressing for Howard fans.

Pujols has ZERO protection in his lineup where Big K has stud hitters all around him!
  • Options
    Why is Red Sox fan talking about starpower? They have none. Nice job letting the Yanks back in it!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Why is Red Sox fan talking about starpower? They have none. Nice job letting the Yanks back in it!

JS >>

Ok lets make this comparison then...

Jason Bay 14 Hr 48 Rbi 43 K .282 Avg.

Oh and please dont talk about letting teams back into anything-the Sillies are in a pitched battle for 1st-changes on a daily basis kinda like what teams you root for.

LMAO!
  • Options
    Cmon, perk, its the Yankees, perhaps the only thing we agree on on these boards is that the Yanks suck, they were like 40 games behind at the
    beginning of the season and now they are in 1st, cmon man, take care of that, we did our part.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Cmon, perk, its the Yankees, perhaps the only thing we agree on on these boards is that the Yanks suck, they were like 40 games behind at the
    beginning of the season and now they are in 1st, cmon man, take care of that, we did our part.

JS >>

Please even a blind squirell gets lucky and finds a nut every now & then, the Yanks will be assuming the position in no time.

Their pitching is about as strong as the Sillies.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more Stain opens his mouth, the more painfully clear it becomes that he knows nothing about baseball...but what can you expect from a deadbeat whose only source of reference of following his "home" team is by watching ESPN's Sportscenter...he's never even been to Philadelphia, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

What a farce!

Sir Albert 16 Hr 42 Rbi 17 K .329

Sincerly,

#'s dont lie. >>

Yeah, the numbers don't lie, but we are dealing with a sillies fan who continues to fail to see reality..

One guy is a future HOF'er(Pujols), who will go down as one of the greatest hitters to have ever played in MLB, and the other(Howard) will never even be worthy of being in the conversation.
  • Options

<< <i>

Pujols has ZERO protection in his lineup where Big K has stud hitters all around him! >>

Howard plays in that bandbox in Philly. Pujols plays in a much more difficult hitter's park, with no protection around him.

Give Pujols the lineup that Howard has around him, and it would be scary what numbers Pujols could accumulate over 162 games.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Pujols has ZERO protection in his lineup where Big K has stud hitters all around him! >>

Howard plays in that bandbox in Philly. Pujols plays in a much more difficult hitter's park, with no protection around him.

Give Pujols the lineup that Howard has around him, and it would be scary what numbers Pujols could accumulate over 162 games. >>

Yea, excuses, excuses...Pujols best RBI season was 137. Howard has had two seasons already with more RBI's than that. Unless it's a leadoff or number two batter, the RBI's says it all, and the RBI's speaks here big time. Say whatever you want, but Howard brings 'em home and that's what matters! Case closed.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Please even a blind squirell gets lucky and finds a nut every now & then, the Yanks will be assuming the position in no time.

Their pitching is about as strong as the Sillies. >>

I'll hold that quote in my back pocket until September.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Give Pujols the lineup that Howard has around him, and it would be scary what numbers Pujols could accumulate over 162 games. >>

Yea, excuses, excuses...Pujols best RBI season was 137. Howard has had two seasons already with more RBI's than that. Unless it's a leadoff or number two batter, the RBI's says it all, and the RBI's speaks here big time. Say whatever you want, but Howard brings 'em home and that's what matters! Case closed. >>

and what's funny is you stat worshipers quote all the stats when the stats are in your favor, but when Ryan Howard has better RBI stats than your boy, you guys then come up with 1001 reasons why...funny, funny, funny. Okay let's hear excuse #1002 why Pujols doesn't have the RBI production of Ryan Howard.......................................................
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yea, excuses, excuses...Pujols best RBI season was 137. Howard has had two seasons already with more RBI's than that. Unless it's a leadoff or number two batter, the RBI's says it all, and the RBI's speaks here big time. Say whatever you want, but Howard brings 'em home and that's what matters! Case closed. >>

Hey, bozo, rbi's have everything to do with the lineup around you, and the park you play in. Howard clearly has had the better hitter's park and stud lineup since he has came into the league. Give Pujols that strong sillies lineup, and that hitter's park, and he would more than likely set some all-time MLB records.

The only excuses are the ones sillies fan use for their big strikeout tool named Ryan Howard.

As I said, in the end, Pujols will go down as one of the greatest hitters in the history of the game, and Howard won't even be in the conversation. Nuff said..
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Hey, bozo, rbi's have everything to do with the lineup around you, and the park you play in. Howard clearly has had the better hitter's park and stud lineup since he has came into the league. Give Pujols that strong sillies lineup, and that hitter's park, and he would more than likely set some all-time MLB records.

The only excuses are the ones sillies fan use for their big strikeout tool named Ryan Howard.

As I said, in the end, Pujols will go down as one of the greatest hitters in the history of the game, and Howard won't even be in the conversation. Nuff said.. >>

"Bozo" - now that's funny...you're much funnier than Bozo the Clown...and thanks for enlightening us with more excuses....wanna go for #1003?

See what you don't realize or can't realize is that excuses don't matter...only results matter...and Ryan Howard has superior RBI production to your boy and as a power hitter, that's what matters. Case closed.
  • Options
    Speaking like a true sillies fan who fails to see who is clearly the better hitter and player(Pujols), but on a lesser offensive filled lineup, and in a less hitter friendly park. I have learned one thing, sillies fans may be some of the most dim I have ever seen.

Just look at this season for example; Pujols has been intentionally walked 34 times already when there were guys on base, because the opposition knows there is not a real threat behind Pujols to drive the runs in. Howard has 1 intentional walk this season. That is at least 34 times Pujols could have drove in a run or more if they had pitched to him like all the other teams do for Ryan Howard. The opposition only pitches to Howard because they know they have a great shot of getting him out, and there are stars behind him that can drive in the runs. Pujols does not have that same advantage.

Pujols has averaged: 42 homeruns, 128 rbi's, .334 bat average, .426 on base %, .625 slug %, 44 doubles, 66 strikeouts, and an OPS of 1.052 over his career.

Howard has averaged: 50 homeruns, 141 rbi's, .278 bat average, .377 on base %, .588 slug %, 29 doubles, 196 strikeouts, and a .965 OPS over his career.

So.... Howard has averaged 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's more person season than Pujols, while failing miserably to compete with Pujols in batting average, on base %, slug %, OPS, and Pujols lack of strikeouts. Put Pujols in that Phillies lineup and in that hitter friendly ball park, and those 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's per season are long gone with Pujols' high batting average that puts the ball in play MUCH more than Howard does.
  • Options

<< <i>Speaking like a true sillies fan who fails to see who is clearly the better hitter and player(Pujols), but on a lesser offensive filled lineup, and in a less hitter friendly park. I have learned one thing, sillies fans may be some of the most dim I have ever seen.

Just look at this season for example; Pujols has been intentionally walked 34 times already when there were guys on base, because the opposition knows there is not a real threat behind Pujols to drive the runs in. Howard has 1 intentional walk this season. That is at least 34 times Pujols could have drove in a run or more if they had pitched to him like all the other teams do for Ryan Howard. The opposition only pitches to Howard because they know they have a great shot of getting him out, and there are stars behind him that can drive in the runs. Pujols does not have that same advantage.

Pujols has averaged: 42 homeruns, 128 rbi's, .334 bat average, .426 on base %, .625 slug %, 44 doubles, 66 strikeouts, and an OPS of 1.052 over his career.

Howard has averaged: 50 homeruns, 141 rbi's, .278 bat average, .377 on base %, .588 slug %, 29 doubles, 196 strikeouts, and a .965 OPS over his career.

So.... Howard has averaged 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's more person season than Pujols, while failing miserably to compete with Pujols in batting average, on base %, slug %, OPS, and Pujols lack of strikeouts. Put Pujols in that Phillies lineup and in that hitter friendly ball park, and those 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's per season are long gone with Pujols' high batting average that puts the ball in play MUCH more than Howard does. >>

All speculation on your part...pure speculation....perhaps Pujols wouldn't actually do as well in the Phillies lineup...one can never be certain...but I'll tell ya what isn't speculation...the Philadelphia Phillies are the reigning World Series champions and Babe Howard had a lot to do with that - put that in your Pujols pipe and smoke it. Ha! Ha!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Speaking like a true sillies fan who fails to see who is clearly the better hitter and player(Pujols), but on a lesser offensive filled lineup, and in a less hitter friendly park. I have learned one thing, sillies fans may be some of the most dim I have ever seen.

So.... Howard has averaged 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's more person season than Pujols, while failing miserably to compete with Pujols in batting average, on base %, slug %, OPS, and Pujols lack of strikeouts. Put Pujols in that Phillies lineup and in that hitter friendly ball park, and those 8 homeruns and 13 rbi's per season are long gone with Pujols' high batting average that puts the ball in play MUCH more than Howard does. >>

All speculation on your part...pure speculation....perhaps Pujols wouldn't actually do as well in the Phillies lineup...one can never be certain...but I'll tell ya what isn't speculation...the Philadelphia Phillies are the reigning World Series champions and Babe Howard had a lot to do with that - put that in your Pujols pipe and smoke it. Ha! Ha! >>

I provided stats, actual baseball stats, and you still spew ignorance because you can't refute them. If there was any doubt as to how dim you sillies fans are, it has been erased.

St. Louis has already won the 2006 World Series with Pujols leading the way, so I'm not sure how you think that juvenile comment is suppose to get under my skin? But anyway..

EDIT: to add comments
  • Options
    As an unbiased perosn in this debate, I would take Pujols over Howard 10 out of 10 times. Sorry Phillies fans. This is not because I am a Met fan, I am fan of reality.

Howard k's over 3 times more than Pujols does. I would take a little less homers and a higher batting average any day of the week over 200 k's per year.

Time to get your heads out of butts and stop being such a bunch of homers.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

All speculation on your part...pure speculation....perhaps Pujols wouldn't actually do as well in the Phillies lineup...one can never be certain...but I'll tell ya what isn't speculation...the Philadelphia Phillies are the reigning World Series champions and Babe Howard had a lot to do with that - put that in your Pujols pipe and smoke it. Ha! Ha! >>

I provided stats, actual baseball stats, and you still spew ignorance because you can't refute them. If there was any doubt as to how dim you sillies fans are, it has been erased.

St. Louis has already won the 2006 World Series with Pujols leading the way, so I'm not sure how you think that juvenile comment is suppose to get under my skin? But anyway..

EDIT: to add comments >>

Who's getting under your skin? If you've got thinner skin than a chicken, then I guess that's easy to do. You're the one bashing Ryan Howard - I never said a bad word about your boy, only correctly pointing out that Howard's RBI production has been superior...and that's a fact...while your posts are filled with speculation and hypotheticals...BTW...the Phillies are the reigning World Series champions. Should I repeat that again or do you wish to provide another silly hypothetical to your long list of silly hypotheticals.
  • Options
    Will Pujols cry like a baby when he isn't starting at first at his own stadium for the All star game? I think so.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Will Pujols cry like a baby when he isn't starting at first at his own stadium for the All star game? I think so.

JS >>

You're right - and the FACT is that Pujols is a crybaby...that's not debatable...but I guess "Stan the hypothetical Man" doesn't want to hear about that. I'd rather have a class athlete like Ryan Howard on my team.

Case closed.