Home Precious Metals

Anybody add to their stack, today?

trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
I did. Got 3 - 2006 and 2 - 2007 Canada Maple Leaf Palladium coins. Also added 2 - sovereigns and 2/3 troy ounce Royal Canadian Mint gold. image
trozau (troy ounce gold)

Comments

• bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭
    picked up a PF69DCAM 2007-W $10 first strike for $227.55 shipped. Not bad for a quarter ounce of proof gold.image
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    i am waiting for my microsoft "live" money to hit my paypal accnt. just say a prayer that i don't dump it into my poker accnt and not on physical .... i'll try to get some more 90%

i really like it, even if bars are selling like warm loaves of bread at the check-out line.

the day that i hope never happens, is when i bring some 90% to the store for groceries or transfer some Au to pay the mortgage.

• i don't dump it into my poker accnt

LOL! We are kindered spirits!
  • trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Went back to the coin show and got me another gold coin (just over a quarter ounce for spot + $5) image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make it a habit not to purchase PM's on weekends, expecially in a volatily market. To much can happen that can adjust the price while the markets are closed. As an example, tonight all the PM's on the overseas markets are heading south...Plat is trading, once again, below $1400 ... Gold & Silver are in the red as of now.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

• << <i>I make it a habit not to purchase PM's on weekends, expecially in a volatily market. To much can happen that can adjust the price while the markets are closed. As an example, tonight all the PM's on the overseas markets are heading south...Plat is trading, once again, below $1400 ... Gold & Silver are in the red as of now. >>

I agree on the above...over the years..I have gotten my best buys on silver on Tuesdays.....seems like the weekend events determines Monday's price and on Tuesdays...things just seem to happen!
    I am very long on PMs and don't monitor the hour by hour nor day by day moves. That is for the investors. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am very long on PMs and don't monitor the hour by hour nor day by day moves. That is for the investors. image >>

You are loading up on PM's & don't consider yourself an investor? Somehow that statement is contradictory in my opinion ... I have no other reason to purchase PM's but to sell at a profit.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

<< <i>You are loading up on PM's & don't consider yourself an investor? Somehow that statement is contradictory in my opinion ... I have no other reason to purchase PM's but to sell at a profit. >>

You consider a couple of thousand loading up on a good buying opportunity? I can only wish I had more! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    couple rolls of circ mercs