Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Official Albert Pujols Triple Crown Thread...

Comments

• Options
    "Lance Berkman just predicted Albert Pujols would win the triple crown on PTI with Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheisser....no kidding
    guess im not the only one who thinks it, lol CLASSIC!"

Maybe because Berkman is just a classy guy image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe because Berkman is just a classy guy image >>

Yup.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Berkman also reminds me of the Pilsbury doughboy.....AND he is carrying my fantasy squad! How can I not love this shlub!
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    dont know how this thread got so out of hand....maybe Carol should delete this so i can start another....

Damn Boys, Respect the Offical Thread! this is no joking matter....the next Person to win the triple Crown (pujols) should have a statue made for him!

Cant you all just appreciate the Best player in the last 50 years!

remember, your kids will learn Ruth, Williams, Pujols...its not that difficult to comprehend..the stats dont lie.
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Again...

..and if Carol does delete it so you can start a new one, perhaps you should put it where it belongs.

edited to correct the link.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    This is the gayest thread ever.
  • Options
    albert makes me tingle all over.

• Options
    Gumby , is that you holding that sign? cant tell if you are a guy or a girl?

did you have a sex change?>

is your real name Pat?

you obviously hang with people that would only be accepted in San Fran ( or anonomous message boards).congrats....i wish you luck in your same sex union....
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

alfonz, you had a good transaction with handyman?

that drops your credibility to zero......
  • Options

<< <i><< Albert Pujols' semen won the gold medal for the backstroke in the 1984 Olympics. >>

and you keep a sample of that under your pillow Lee just for good measure! LOL i crack myself up sometimes....LOL i still can stop laughing!

My take on this:

CD = VERY FUNNY

Fandango = NOT funny >>

larryallen Great Blog...we are all SO INTERESTED... please write more.....NOT
  • Options

<< <i>Gumby , is that you holding that sign? cant tell if you are a guy or a girl?

is your real name Pat?

you obviously hang with people that would only be accepted in San Fran ( or anonomous message boards).congrats....i wish you luck in your same sex union.... >>

Wow. More maturity. Albert Pujols would be ashamed that his jocksniffer was such a deviant.
  • Options

<< <i>larryallen Great Blog...we are all SO INTERESTED... please write more.....NOT >>

ah no you dih int.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Gumby , is that you holding that sign? cant tell if you are a guy or a girl?

is your real name Pat?

you obviously hang with people that would only be accepted in San Fran ( or anonomous message boards).congrats....i wish you luck in your same sex union.... >>

Wow. More maturity. Albert Pujols would be ashamed that his jocksniffer was such a deviant. >>

self description? are these your "friends" in your picture? HOW CUTE

now i know why you choose you screen name...LOL YOU ARE SAD

Bring it on "girls" i got plenty more
  • Options
    I think I gave you too much credit when I suggested that your thread should be posted on the Sports Talk forum. Go back to the Beckett boards, kid. That's where your garbage belongs.
  • Options
    Gumby Girl, you started the garbage, i started a legit thread

edit: i hate to think where you gumby doll has been..............

ps you should change you sig picture before you are outed for real in your hometown
  • Options

<< <i>Gumby Girl, you started the garbage, i started a legit thread

edit: i hate to think where you gumby doll has been.............. >>

You may be throwing the word "legit" around too loosely.
  • Options
    let me guess gumby girl..thats "your roommate" pictured in your avatar...

ps...YOU BRING NEW MEANING TO CHOKERS

you cant win PAT
  • Options
    man, am i glad i got out when i did...his cards are still overpriced (lol)
  • Options

<< <i>let me guess gumby girl..thats "your roommate" pictured in your avatar... >>

Yep...Skippy is my roommate. You're probably much too young to know who that is, so I won't bother explaining.
  • Options

<< <i>man, am i glad i got out when i did...his cards are still overpriced (lol) >>

your correct sir, you got out before you got me mad
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>let me guess gumby girl..thats "your roommate" pictured in your avatar... >>

Yep...Skippy is my roommate. You're probably much too young to know who that is, so I won't bother explaining. >>

you dont have to PAT

your "friends" holding the "choking" sign tell all we need to know

ps ..according to Mike J foX, Skippy was a "san francisco TREAT"
  • Options

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
  • Options
    SKIPPY----enough said! you proved my Point PAT
  • Options
    ALfonz...im sure this board would love to know your transactions with Handyman...

ARE YOU HIM YOU THIEF?

like i said keep it coming, cause YOU WILL LOSE
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Well played, sir. Well played.

edit: in response to Alfonz, that is.
  • Options

<< <i>ALfonz...im sure this board would love to know your transactions with Handyman...

ARE YOU HIM YOU THIEF?

like i said keep it coming, cause YOU WILL LOSE >>

His intelligence abounds...
  • Options

<< <i>ALfonz...im sure this board would love to know your transactions with Handyman...

ARE YOU HIM YOU THIEF?

Break your pill in half tomorrow!
  • Options

<< <i>

ARE YOU HIM YOU THIEF?

His intelligence abounds... >>

is that all you got?

go play with your Gumby Doll and leave us alone
  • Options

<< <i>Well played, sir. Well played.

edit: in response to Alfonz, that is. >>

wrong edit, you lose too
  • Options

<< <i>

ARE YOU HIM YOU THIEF?

Break your pill in half tomorrow! >>

another joker with a great avatar...is that your kid?

remember people, this is a SPORTS board, not a DOLL MESSAGE BOARD

keep it coming girls...you cant win

dont fire up Fandango..BAD IDEA

still waiting to hear how HANDYMAN is 1/3 of your Postive Transactions.....
  • Options
    step away from the keyboard....for your own sake, if anyone's

you're embarrassing yourself beyond words here
  • Options

<< <i>step away from the keyboard....for your own sake, if anyone's

you're embarrassing yourself beyond words here >>

A GREAT TAGLINE for the PICTURE of "your friends"

is that STEVE from STUDIO 56?

alfonz, still no response about HANDYMAN ( a very popular person the local cops would love to hear about)
  • Options
    Hi, Fandango. How are you?
  • Options

<< <i>Hi, Fandango. How are you? >>

Crazier than a -ish house rat if you ask me...
  • Options

GREAT I GOT RID OF ALL MY BGS CARDS....

dizzle, please describe the virtues of BGS, thats all your here for isnt it?

DIZZLE, you sure you want to be here? maybe you should think twice before i deconstruct you

DIZZLE THE ULTIMATE BGS TROLL ON THE PSA BOARDS

im done for thie night, i have to go back to OIL Futures and stop conversing with obvious Losers
  • Options
    Albert Pujols will win the triple crown just like he won the 2006 MVP award...in your own little world.

...and yet you call other people losers.
  • Options

<< <i>

GREAT I GOT RID OF ALL MY BGS CARDS....

dizzle, please describe the virtues of BGS, thats all your here for isnt it?

DIZZLE, you sure you want to be here? maybe you should think twice before i deconstruct you

DIZZLE THE ULTIMATE BGS TROLL ON THE PSA BOARDS

im done for thie night, i have to go back to OIL Futures and stop conversing with obvious Losers >>

Geez, was just asking how you are doing..

Anyways If Pujols wins the triple crown maybe we can get a few board members to pony up some cash and buy one of pujols game used cups and Gio can make a vid of you drinking malt liquor out of it and post it on youtube for the boards to see. That would would be sweet!
  • Options
    RIGHT AWARD......WRONG GUY.............theres a guy in the american league who is 1 big game away from leading the league in all 3 categories. This guy has never played a full season so NOBOBY knows what kind of numbers hes capable of. Hes spent most of the last 5 years doing a lot of things,but playing baseball wasnt one of them. The rust is wearing off people, and a monster is appearing before our eyes......yes ...the modern day ted williams..............................................JOSH HAMILTON
  • Options
    Is it too early to declare this thread officially derailed?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I believe I have figured it out... Fandango is Plifter.

Dude is whacked out! Very scary. Prince Albert is just a baseball player.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    You guys better lay off or Pujols will nail you between the eyes with a line drive or break you ankles, I have seen him do it.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    maybe if he gets real mad he will tell us his true age?????????/
  • Options

<< <i>maybe if he gets real mad he will tell us his true age?????????/ >>

If you really think that's a big deal, especially with players from that region, you haven't been paying much attention.

It's been going on since the beginning and will continue forever...

Edited to add:

Did I just stick up for Pujols?

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    No, you stuck up for Tejada. Although I do think the way he handled the whole thing was BS. After he got outed by the reporter (but before the show aired), he came clean to the Astros. Here's the youtube clip for anybody who hasn't seen it: Link

I'm pretty sure he would've gone to his deathbed with the secret if nobody ever figured it out. The better response would've been: "You got me. Nice detective work. I was a kid and did what they told me I had to do to play baseball. They told me to lie about my age and I did. I'm not proud of it, but I was a kid and didn't know any better."
  • Options
    So anyways..

I like this video better.

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    They are a funny combo. I've always liked reading the Sports Guy. "You can't even buckle your pants."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>maybe if he gets real mad he will tell us his true age?????????/ >>

If you really think that's a big deal, especially with players from that region, you haven't been paying much attention.

It's been going on since the beginning and will continue forever...

Edited to add:

Did I just stick up for Pujols?

image >>

I think the question was pointed at the OP.
  • Options
    Alfonzo..im still waiting to hear about your dealing with HANDYMAN......

since you obviously follow this thread closely, you will have seen i have asked numerous times....

your silence is deafening......