Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

5 Silver roosies giveaway!***We have a winnah!***

I noticed that a recent thread covered NASCAR by integrating a giveaway in the title to circumnavigate any allegations of being OT. Well here is my modest giveaway that will allow me to interject a favorite non-coin pasttime of mine...MMA. Guess who will win, in what round, and by which method in tonight's showtime live airing of the fight between Kimbo Slice, and David "Tank" Abbott. The member who most closely predicts the outcome of tonight's main event will win 5 silver Roosevelt dimes, shipped at my expense of course. The undercard starts tonight at 9pm EST, with the main event expected to be sometime between 10:15-11:00. Good luck!

P.S. - All predictions must be on here no later than 10pm EST tonight to qualify!

Important Edit!!!!....Any prediction post that is edited after the 10pm EST deadline will forfeit any and all claims to the prize.

Comments

• Options
    Kimbo Slice
    2nd Round
    Submission
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    Looks like even if Tank does win, you will get the roosies. If nobody else replies, it would be hard to argue that you werent the closest!image
  • Options

<< <i>I noticed that a recent thread covered NASCAR by integrating a giveaway in the title to circumnavigate any allegations of being OT. Well here is my modest giveaway that will allow me to interject a favorite non-coin pasttime of mine...MMA. Guess who will win, in what round, and by which method in tonight's showtime live airing of the fight between Kimbo Slice, and David "Tank" Abbott. The member who most closely predicts the outcome of tonight's main event will win 5 silver Roosevelt dimes, shipped at my expense of course. The undercard starts tonight at 9pm EST, with the main event expected to be sometime between 10:15-11:00. Good luck!

P.S. - All predictions must be on here no later than 10pm EST tonight to qualify! >>

I resemble that comment! I wasn't circumnavigating anything, but also don't want to argue with someone who won't ever admit defeat even when they cant pull Ron Paul numbers in a poll image

So Instead, I will say Tank, 3rd round, submission.

Edited to add, thanks for reminding to me to TTT my Giveaway thread for the saturday nite live crowd! image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    I know a local guy named John Rallo who teaches it here in MD, otherwise I dunno MMA. Can I guess anyhow?
    Tank / Third / K.O. (is that an option?)
  • Options

<< <i>I know a local guy named John Rallo who teaches it here in MD, otherwise I dunno MMA. Can I guess anyhow?
    Tank / Third / K.O. (is that an option?) >>

Yes, thats an option, no matter how unlikely it is that this fight will ever see the 3rd and final round.image
  • Options
    tank 3rd round tap-out
    USPI minimalist design collage
    designset
    Treasury Seals Type Set
  • Options
    Ill say Kimbo in round 2 with a tko. Kimbo is a bad motha shut yo mouth.

tank is bad too, but he seems to be getting a bit out of it anymore.

I have 4 good friends that are in mma. If I wasnt disabled, Id be all over that sport. Ground and pound all the way baby.
  • Options
    Tank
    2nd
    KO
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slice, fourth round, TKO. What is MMA? image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Mixed martial arts. Its real. Its bloody. And its a hell of a great time. Ground and pound baby!
  • Options
    Tank/2nd/submission
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options

<< <i>Tank/2nd/submission >>

Now there is one very "out on a limb" prediction!!!! I dont think that Tank has submitted anyone in over 20 pro MMA fights. I'd love to see that happen though!
  • Options
    Don't have a clue but maybe he has the flu .... too??
    (I'm a poet, don'tcha know it?)

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Slice
    3rd Round
    Submission

Hah, i dunno
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the so called sport where all of the tattoed, greasey, long hair or no hair thugs beat the chit out of each other for chits and grins? Almost as entertaining as dancing with the stars.

Such crud.....

Do not enter me.

Ken
  • Options
    Wow, thats called for. Not to mention wtf is bad about no hair or tattoos? If you didnt feel like this was a game you wre interested in, move on. Why bother posting crap that no one really gives a chit to hear?

So called sport? Id like to see you last 5 seconds with any amature mma fighter.
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    Slice
    Second round
    Submission
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• Options
    Nice giveaway!

I will take Kimbo/1st Round/TKO

Thanks for the Roosies!
  • Options

<< <i>Nice giveaway!

I will take Kimbo/1st Round/TKO

Thanks for the Roosies! >>

Ugh.image This seems to be the best prediction so far. I only hope it doesnt happen this way.
  • Options
    Yeah, I would much rather see Tank win it. I used to love watching him back in the old days of the UFC, before it got so popular, but Kimbo is a beast and has been working with Bas Rutten to sharpen up his MMA skills......Tank is in trouble.
  • Options
    Respectfully, I feel I have been placed at a disadvantage. I don't know ANYTHING about this sport, the Participants, how it is scored, etc. This is regretful. This means that I am not able to be considered in the Giveaway. Isn't it Federal Law that a person doesn't have to buy anything to enter a public contest or be a winner? I want a Law that I must be included in this Giveaway, regardless of my ignorance, and in fact, I am not so certain I shouldn't be declared a winner by default, since I seem to be the only person that doesn't know anything about it. I have met my feared obstacle- a subject I am neither familiar with or able to converse about. I want this corrected NOW. (Please?)Respectfully, John Curlisimage
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, I would much rather see Tank win it. I used to love watching him back in the old days of the UFC, before it got so popular, but Kimbo is a beast and has been working with Bas Rutten to sharpen up his MMA skills......Tank is in trouble. >>

But let us not forget Tank's recent TKO of Cabbage, if he can knock out Wesely, anybody could be his next victim.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fairlaneman, Right On image

My kinda dirty sport...

imageimage
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Kimbo
    1st round
    submission

*just because no one has said it yet....
  • Options

<< <i>Wow, thats called for. Not to mention wtf is bad about no hair or tattoos? If you didnt feel like this was a game you wre interested in, move on. Why bother posting crap that no one really gives a chit to hear?

So called sport? Id like to see you last 5 seconds with any amature mma fighter. >>

Do you think I am some sissy sitting behind a key board? Now I could not last 5 seconds but 35 years ago I just may have beat their arse. This time I do believe you can STFU.

Ken
  • Options
    WOW, I guess its time to get rude. You make a stupid judgmental statement that has no substance and you bash me. Piss off you tool.

I dont know wtf your problem is, but it sounds like you need more fiber.

STFU? Your a image

And yes, I think your some sissy! Probably a real prize to be around.
  • Options
    I didnt even bash you. You are a tool!
  • Options
    Tank wins in the 4th by KO. thanks for the opportunity
  • Options
    Respectfully, can we get back to my request?image With Sincerity, John Curlis
  • Options

<< <i>Tank wins in the 4th by KO. thanks for the opportunity >>

The fight is only 3 rounds, perhaps you would like to amend your prediction?image
  • Options

<< <i>Respectfully, can we get back to my request?image With Sincerity, John Curlis >>

John, you have a point. Therefore, to be totally fair and impartial, I will allow you a chance to win the prize if you can tell me what number im thinking of right now. (Hint: its between 1 and 53,769). Best of luck, respectfully, Phil.
  • Options
    Ok, edit mine to read tank by tko in the 3rd imageimage
  • Options
    967?imageThank You for a FAIR opportunity.(I saw the movie, and remember the rigged gameshows)Respectfully, John Curlis
  • Options
    Awwwwww!!!! Im sorry John, you were SO close! The correct answer is 19,256. Thanks for playing, please respectfully exit stage left.image
  • Options
    imageLAWSUIT!!!. Respectfully, John Curlis
  • Options
    David "Tank" Abbott 2nd Round 1:43 Submission
  • Options

Im still waiting for this tool to reply. Not you John.
  • Options
    Dont you guys wish everyone in these forums was more like John? What an easy going, fun to talk with person. John, I someday look forward to having a beer with you. Afterall, if I ever decide to meet any of you at a coin function, i'll need an extra set of eyes to avoid the punches that will undoubtedly be thrown at me!image
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>I didnt even bash you. You are a tool! >>

Atleast a funtional productive one. How about you?

Ken
  • Options
    I would not be offended to be called a tool. It would actually mean I am useful. g109,I am not worthy of the kind recoqnition you have made. I am simply cowardish physically, thus have chosen the path of the written word and courtesy to avoid contests such as that which is the subject of your kind giveaway.I will always"watch" a persons' back in an unfair contest, cerebral or physical. But man, you should see me throw a brick.imageRespectfully and With Sincerity,John
  • Options
    TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Slice
    first round
    TKO
  • Options
    Okay, it's Sunday afternoon - who won? Inquiring minds need to know!

• Options

<< <i>Okay, it's Sunday afternoon - who won? Inquiring minds need to know! >>

I think John did image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    Looks like KJThomas hit the nail on the head with Slice, 1st, TKO.
  • Options
    Since I don't know the people or the sport, all I could do was guess, like a few others!

Congrats to the winner!
  • Options
    rgCoinGuy, did I win, did I win??!!!!imageRespectfully and With Joy. John Curlis(My Gosh-I was so exited I almost spelled a word incorrectly!)
  • Options
    Congrats to KJTHOMAS!!! Much to my dismay, he was 100% accurate. A PM has been sent to the winner. On a side note, Tank sure looked good entering the cage. Slimmest Tank i've seen in years!
  • Options
    So Kimbo won?