Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ARE YOU DIVERSIFIED??

13»

Comments

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now rank 348th in the 2007 World Series of Coins. Anyone want my financial advice? lol

Am I diversified in a financial sense? Well, not really. (I used to be diversified, until I got mad and sold all my stocks, then I bought all oil stocks and ETFs.) What? Me worry?image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    49% real estate - Seattle still strong so no wise cracks. image
    24% stocks/bonds
    16% Coins/currency
    10% traditional American art (ie: dead with established value) image
    0% Cash - what for? - it's the "asset" that is dropping in value. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I try and spend my money as fast as I can make it so it's value doesn't dropimage
  • Options
    MowgliMowgli Posts: 1,219
    Am I diversified? After reading all the replies I might have to reconsider. I have a very diversified stock portfolio but no bonds, no real estate income and no job. My coins are a hobby so I never think of them as an investment even though they have value. In fact, I always consider my coin collecting as a drain on my investments.
    In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file