Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm still #1 !!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    For Christ sakes will you two just quit, why not just PM eachother with your issues. This all started because of erinstubby saying something about brianwinterfan.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i have quit, hes the one who keeps coming back running his mouth, by the way, at least we have tooth brushes in west virginia, by the look of your pic ,your state dont have any lmfaoimage by the way love mash, watch it every night,, hawkeye and radar were great together, joe walsh too- i know jim foxx, the old james gang drummer personally, he lives in ohio not far from me, he collects license plates, and joe sends em to him from all over the world,joe has license plates like we have cards
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Looks like we made it
    Look how far we've come my baby
    We mighta took the long way
    We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
    But just look at us holding on
    We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
    You're still the one I run to
    The one that I belong to
    You're still the one I want for life
    (You're still the one)
    You're still the one that I love
    The only one I dream of
    You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
    We beat the odds together
    I'm glad we didn't listen
    Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
    But just look at us holding on
    We're still together still going strong !

For those who like sound and video.

Congrats to the man who gave us the thread that just keeps giving!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its hillarious! I love when guys get tough and threaten people on the message boards! At the jail I work at we call them cell warriors! image Good Humor, please keep it up!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    perk, in nam we called em v.c. bait,or a section 8(a nut),yes thanx toad for the greatest thread there ever was, who has brought to light the biggest idiot on here the god of all message boards, everybbodys fovorite honkey-brianparkerfan,who is so full of himself its not even funny HATS OFF TO TOAD FOR YOUR #1 SET-HATS OF TO BRIAN PARKER FOR,WELL,JUST BEIGN HIM I SUPPOSE,AND HATS OF TO ME FOR CALLING HIM OUT AND PROVING HES AN IDIOT,YOU CAN DISH IT IT OUT YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT BUBBA,YOU WOULDNT HAVE EVEN MADE A GOOD GIRL SCOUT,HATE TO HAVE SAW YOU IN THE MILITARY-BOY THIS IS FUNNY-YOU JUST CANT WALK AWAY CAN YOU-LIKE MY X-WIFE-JUST GOT TO GET IN THE LAST WORD...A KNOW IT ALL MOTERMOUTH!HOW AM I DOIN PERK????LMAOimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options