Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm still #1 !!!

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    We took a vote and the overwhelming results are that we want Toad to stay and you to go.

Your an uptight, hairless chimp.

Now thats funny right there................
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Primates have feelings too
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    What a great thread.

Wasn't it mudflap who once said "I believe if you can laugh at yourself you have an absolute right to laugh at everybody else"? I think Toad was definitely laughing at himself and therefore can laugh at some others... I think it's good humor and was done entirely in jest.

Anyways, Congrats on #1.
  • Options

Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.
  • Options
    Toad......way to go! Being #1 does have it's moments and you've created several moments on this thread......thanks much.....we could all use some belly laugh's and this thread has definitely given me quite a few image
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

imageimage
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
  • Options
    Guess who's still #1...

ME!!!!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    WICKED NICE!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    How's your Wockenfuss?
    #10 PSA Set for Topps Baseball currently on eBay under seller deeppurple1.
  • Options
    My Wockenfuss is mint!
  • Options

<< <i>My Wockenfuss is mint! >>

Sweet
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    Too Funny
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    Toad, You are priceless!!! When I get my certificate, I will have exactly the same look on my face. Even though I am the only one collecting the set(and I have the #2 and #3 set also). The Brian Winter's Fan posts cracked me up. What a ----ole!!!
    #1 2000 Blue Xceptional Set(and #2 and #3, it's a sickness)
    1933 Giants
  • Options
    Bein' #1 is great no matter what.

...so for which set are you gettin' your certificate?
  • Options
    Very obscure, modern piece of worthless plasticized cardboard for some. I can't even explain why I like the set so much. Anyways, 2000 Skybox Blue Xceptionals. An insert set numbered to 250 cards. All the big guys are in there and they do not show up on Ebay very often. Thanks for asking. I could go on and on and on but I will leave it at that.
    #1 2000 Blue Xceptional Set(and #2 and #3, it's a sickness)
    1933 Giants
  • Options
    Well, it's not like my BK Tigers are much less obscure... and my cardboard isn't even plasticized.
  • Options
    The Tiger BKs are awesome with that bluish green hue they had in the photos. Did you get them at the BK on Main in Clawson?
  • Options
    No, it wasn't at that location. I'm thinkin' I got my first BK cards in the Warren area. I did get my Sneak King video game at the Clawson Burger King, though.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering what brianwintersfan thinks about all this commotion?? image

Congrats, BTW.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    that's just the way brian winters fan is. congrats on your set!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>He was not calling you personally a goofy honky only Brian Winters the basketball player, there is a difference. >>

There is?? If something is a stupid statement it doesn't matter who it's directed at.
    All I see is someone looking for attention and looking to drive up their post count. Nothing wrong with celebrating your accomplishment but 5 posts to do it is a bit much.
    Last post for me on this subject! >>

Blah Blah Blah
  • Options

<< <i>that's just the way brian winters fan is. congrats on your set! >>

I love how the guy who's been here for two months knows me so well! Why don't you go back to screwing people on Ebay and STFU!

<< <i>Wondering what brianwintersfan thinks about all this commotion?? >>

Could care less imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>that's just the way brian winters fan is. congrats on your set! >>

I love how the guy who's been here for two months knows me so well! Why don't you go back to screwing people on Ebay and STFU!

<< <i>Wondering what brianwintersfan thinks about all this commotion?? >>

Could care less imageimage >>

If you could care less, why do you keep blasting people. You know nothing about me and all you did was slam me. I know what kind of person you are. According to you, you were done with this thread 10 posts ago, but you can't let it go. Go back to collecting your grizzly adams.
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Congrats Toad, you beat me yet another year!
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on still being #1, I must say I liked the first Picture of yourself better though. I also enjoy how bitter fighting broke out on this innocent thread! image Please keep it up guys!
  • Options
    jimtb, one of you guys will eventually pass me, I'm sure. I gotta take my excited photos while I can. I won't look quite as happy in the "I'm #2" picture.

perkdog, well I did age a whole year since the first picture. I suppose my handsomeness faded a bit. Time stops for no one, as they say.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Toad they do say that and unfortunately it is true.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    I want to know about your * Trademarked name.....is that your business? is that your catch phrase? please explain.....
  • Options
    image Congrats again Toad!!

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Toad. Now I hope ErinStubby leaves the board.
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats Toad. Now I hope ErinStubby leaves the board. >>

I have been on here longer and I would not say that about brianwintersfan, how does this guy know the posting habits of someone else only after a couple of months??
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Congrats Toad. Now I hope ErinStubby leaves the board. >>

I have been on here longer and I would not say that about brianwintersfan, how does this guy know the posting habits of someone else only after a couple of months?? >>

Lookup Erin's posting from a couple of months ago. He was outed as an Ebay scammer by a friend of mine and Brainwinters backed my friend so Erin takes offense to anyone who crosses his path. I am sure I am next on the list.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    perkdog, well I did age a whole year since the first picture. I suppose my handsomeness faded a bit. Time stops for no one, as they say. >>

Probably from too much beer and wings! And congrats on being #1! I am working on my obscure set to become #1...its not easy! Keep fighting for #1 !!! Never give up!!! There is a psa 10 Trammell rookie out there somewhere!!! Get out there and find it!

If you are again #1 next year, I think you should grow a beard and your hair longer just so you can look like an excited Brian Winters! That would really be the icing on the cake!
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    i like the veiled dresser.....its like a parrot underneath, you take the curtain off when you want to give that #1 rated set some fresh air...

even has some downlighting, vey nice..
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    brian winters fan-who ever that is- i thought you were done flapin your lips-dont go away mad-just go away-you muppett
  • Options
    Hehe, thanks for all the congrats... this is probably the oddest thing a person can be congratulated for. Card collecting nerds like us are a special lot.

My set stays veiled pretty much all of the time. I may reveal the cards should the Tigers need some extra luck down the stretch. Those pesky Indians are forever lurking and the Twins aren't that far behind, either.

As far as going for the Brian Winters look, perhaps I'll test it out this Halloween to see what sorta reaction I get. Although, I must confess that I'd never really heard of the guy until his #1 fan arrived on the scene!
  • Options

<< <i>brian winters fan-who ever that is- i thought you were done flapin your lips-dont go away mad-just go away-you muppett >>

erinstubby is that you??

• Options
    not even close, gonzo
  • Options

<< <i>not even close, gonzo >>

Well either way newbie you don't know me so keep your 2 cents to yourself.

erinstubby=rube26105 image
  • Options
    you are a funny guy,you dont know me either, and i can guaantee you that you dont want too,last time i checked jack, this was the usa when i got back from vietnam, and ill give you my 2 cents worth anytime i see fit, if u dont like it, shut up and go away like you said youwas about 5 days ago now,do you think your the god of all message posts? or some kind of bully? think again, cause that just dont jive with this ol boy,look thru the posts, i dont think you are very well liked,as im sure you will see from the later posts after people see this one, guess itmust be your attitude, imagebrainwintersfan=goober on andy griffith
  • Options

<< <i>brian winters fan-who ever that is- i thought you were done flapin your lips-dont go away mad-just go away-you muppett >>

well said!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>not even close, gonzo >>

Well either way newbie you don't know me so keep your 2 cents to yourself.

erinstubby=rube26105 image >>

how is the grizzley adams set coming along?
  • Options
    erinstubby=rube26105

Nuff said!
  • Options
    All of the 9's graded...But not one 10... Why??
  • Options
    brianwintersfan=biggest jerk on here image aint you gone yet?,im just fighting for toad, i can argue with you all day,love it, really dont matter to me,retired colonel against you- no constest,i make more $ a day than you have posts,personally id rather have the $ than your posts, you dont say anthing intelligent,always say its your last post,then come back like a little kid to argue some more,you dont even have enuff nuts to put your full name and state on your profile, some sort of man you are,today you are bert or ernie, i cant decide
    congats toad-hands up who thinks this guys a p r i ck i vote 1,anybody 2nd that emotion,
  • Options

<< <i>im just fighting for toad >>

Maybe if you had half a brain in your head you would have seen that this thread had started last August. What did I say this time when he posted?? The answer is nothing! And why is that you might ask. Because I don't care anymore but I guess some of the mental midgets on this board really have a love affair with Toad and decided to give me sh*t almost a year later. To you I say LET IT GO! I have so maybe you should do the same.
    And in closing I see you are from West Virginia. I've heard the tooth brush was invented in West Virginia. If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called the teeth brush!

• Options
    come on down to west virginia and we'll see who has many teeth left son,dont look like you have none in your pic to me,obviously your the one who cant leave it alone or you wouldnt be coming back a year later after you said you were done, just like the last 3 days, my last post, my last post,when are you going to shut up-when can we expect your last enlightening post,pray tell,