Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Come share any picture!

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to marry up a girl like Judge Judy. image

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    but shes mean trent, shed put ya in jail and tell ya to shut up and holler at yaimage
  • Options

<< <i>shed put ya in jail and tell ya to shut up and holler at yaimage >>

Ahhh, The screaming and the yelling... image
  • Options
    Changing the subject a little... Emma helping me with the decorations yesterday. Lets see some family pests!

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    me in canada in Mid October

my boy in Canada

our boy's Xmas present. he's going to crap!
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Here are a couple of pics of my two little ones from last month while helping mommy make desserts for TurkeyDay. Can you tell mommy wants our boy to be a Bobby Flay one day? lol

• Options
    TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    Trying to add a picture for the first time with the help of Matt...one of the most patient men in America!

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks Matt. Okay, I've seen all of your guys' cute wives and thought I would share mine. Too bad I am in the picture too.

• Options

<< <i>Too bad I am in the picture too. >>

I put up Christmas lights in the front yard today, no pictures though. Maybe I'll catch a picture one of our cats attacking the balls and ribbon on the tree LOL!
    Tonya
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is me showing off my favorite Xmas present! I dont even care whats under the tree at this point, my good friends Matt & Tonya sent me this for Xmas. ( I figured I would pose my better side image )

• Options

<< <i>I figured I would pose my better side >>

LOL!

Merry Christmas P-Dog

Tonya
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I figured I would pose my better side >>

LOL!

Merry Christmas P-Dog >>

Thanks Tonya! image
  • Options
    For those of you who I have gotten hockey cards from, here is the reason why. My daughter Tricia, along with her favorite player on the Chicago Wolves Steve Martins.

• Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is me showing off my favorite Xmas present! I dont even care whats under the tree at this point, my good friends Matt & Tonya sent me this for Xmas. ( I figured I would pose my better side image )

image >>

And the 8-Ball says yes!!

Oh wait that was a different thing!!
  • Options
    That is what I look like on Saturday mornings! Hahahaha!
  • Options
    I wanted to post some holiday pics but I didn't see a Come Share any Holiday picture thread. Mrs Lawnmowerman, where are ya?

Brian
  • Options
    2008 Stadium Club-

imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>I wanted to post some holiday pics but I didn't see a Come Share any Holiday picture thread. Mrs Lawnmowerman, where are ya?

Brian >>

I'll start one. I know none of you boys are brave enough to say, "Hey guys! Let's share our Christmas Pics". image
    Tonya
  • Options
    Merry xmas from my family to yours.

• Options

<< <i>I'll start one. I know none of you boys are brave enough to say, "Hey guys! Let's share our Christmas Pics".

-------------------------
    Tonya >>

Thanks Tonya, I'm glad you started the thread and I wasn't scared of starting one....I just thought your thread wouldn't get poofed as the other thread has been up for some time. image
  • Options

<< <i>Great pictures everyone image

Here's a picture of my son Gordon. He looks like he's in another world because he just won gold at the Alberta Bantam B Provincial Championship and he suffered a cracked rib, concusion, and seven stitches to the chin during the game. image

He also brought home golds in the Arctic Winter Games in Alaska and the Alberta Native Provincials. What a great year. imageimageimage

Thanks for giving me an excuse to show him off, heh heh. >>

Posted Wednesday July 19, 2006 11:10 PM

For a dad, it just can't get any better than my winter of 06. image
  • Options
    The Space Shuttle flew almost directlyover my house today on it's way up the beach. It was getting piggy-backed in from TX, where it originally landed.

Photos courtesy of my neighbor who takes some ridiculously good pictures.

• Options
    I took this on my nightly surf check. Brought the camera along because my mom told me it should look amazing from the beach. Well what do ya know, she was right. No waves though....

• Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    That's really cool, Goot. I had no idea they even did that with the space shuttle. I figured they put it in a big steel case and trucked it back home or something but I guess flying it back makes more sense.
  • Options

<< <i>The Space Shuttle flew almost directlyover my house today on it's way up the beach. It was getting piggy-backed in from TX, where it originally landed.

Photos courtesy of my neighbor who takes some ridiculously good pictures.

image >>

How is it possible that he got both front and side views if the shuttle was just flying by (did it make a 90 degree turn in front of his house?)? Either way, they are pretty cool pics.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll start one. I know none of you boys are brave enough to say, "Hey guys! Let's share our Christmas Pics". image >>

Tonya owes me an apology cause she knows full well that I started the "What was your kid's costume for Halloween?" thread.
  • Options

<< <i>

How is it possible that he got both front and side views if the shuttle was just flying by (did it make a 90 degree turn in front of his house?)? Either way, they are pretty cool pics. >>

Believe it or not, it kind of did actually. Flew East towards the beach, then made a 270 degree turn and traveled north..... That's why the sky is different colors in both pics too. One's pointed to the East and the other he's pointed to the West, not to mention different angles, so I guess the lighting did funny things to the color and picture quality.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

How is it possible that he got both front and side views if the shuttle was just flying by (did it make a 90 degree turn in front of his house?)? Either way, they are pretty cool pics. >>

Believe it or not, it kind of did actually. Flew East towards the beach, then made a 270 degree turn and traveled north..... That's why the sky is different colors in both pics too. One's pointed to the East and the other he's pointed to the West, not to mention different angles, so I guess the lighting did funny things to the color and picture quality. >>

I guess its just fantastic luck then. The shuttle/plane turning created the 2 best angles (IMO) to get pictures.
  • Options
    Yeah it is extremely lucky. It doesn't have an exact flight plan so this was one of the first times that I've ever actually seen it this close while being piggy backed. Normally it doesn't go over our house. This may seem extremely lame but I figured by showing you where I'm actually located, it'd give you a little bit better appreciation for what happened.

Most of you probably won't care (I know Ladder7 will appreciate it though), but here's some little known trivia....on Kennedy Space Center land (KSC) is one of the BEST surf breaks on the East Coast of the US. However, it's government property as well as protected wetlands out there so if you get caught out there without permission you can get arrested or even shot if you are posing a threat to wildlife. I've seen pictures taken from a plane that show it breaking while other spots are flat, but I've mainly just heard stories from a bunch of old guys out in the water that used to work up at the Cape. However if you look at the map, the water's a little different color up there.....somethin's goin on whether it's just current, a sandbar or maybe a reef like structure, there's something but who knows.

• Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>However if you look at the map, the water's a little different color up there.....somethin's goin on whether it's just current, a sandbar or maybe a reef like structure, there's something but who knows. >>

Sounds like a covert government operation going on to me. You should investigate and report back to us. image
  • Options
    Goot, I have an old pal on the FD at the base., Close to Apollo 1 tragically burned killing the three astronauts and just north of the lighthouse. I'm told there was a small resort village that thrived, especially during prohibition. It consisted of a hotel, shantys, a speakeasy, a brothel and a sizeable fishing pier. The village was called Stinkmore!

Also, down the beach near you... When Before Patrick AFB was a US Navy seaplane base before WWII and after prohibition ended the Cocoa Beach area quickly became the hotspot and the old village died out... We were out at the NASA beaches (pre 9/11), when KSC ran tours out to the old launch sites. It's a sea turtle hotspot, pristine and there is tremendous surf, especially north of the point-like Sebastian Inlet. I'd give a thousand bucks to walk up through there to find that old village footprint.

Thanks to the poster for those Shuttle pics. Magnificent!

• Options

<< <i>Yeah it is extremely lucky. It doesn't have an exact flight plan so this was one of the first times that I've ever actually seen it this close while being piggy backed. Normally it doesn't go over our house. This may seem extremely lame but I figured by showing you where I'm actually located, it'd give you a little bit better appreciation for what happened. >>

Now it makes more sense. I didn't know it was so close to KSC. They had to line up for the runway.
  • Options
    molly(the big grounghog) and peanut,the little rotten schitzoid oneimage
  • Options
    What's for dinner?

• Options
    Went to a surf contest at Sebastian Inlet today to cheer on some friends and snapped some pictures. Here are some of the only one's that came out alright haha.

Some BIG fish being caught further down the beach.

• Options
    Yesterday it was 45 degrees here near Chicago, today it is 10 degrees. I wonder what it's like in Mexico this time of year...

• Options
    Here are a few pics of a trip to the mountains in beautiful Sunny Southern Cali. I saw a decent sized mountain lion up the hill so I went up the hill to try and get a nice pic or two, but it was gone. I did manage to get a few paw print pics. Notice how the print is the size of my hand and I do wear XL gloves too.

First pic is my son Wyatt..

• Options
    imaginae a big housecat with claws,they are gigantic,we got em around here too, mountan lions and bobcats,they are smaller,but they are still a sneaky catimage
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Goot,

I remember as a kid of 8 or 9 living in St. Cloud, the Shuttle made an early morning reentry (~ 5 am) and landed at the Cape rather than in Houston or Cali. Anyway, they fell under the speed of sound right over Kissimmee/St. Cloud and the sonic boom was astronomical. It woke me up and I fell out of bed trying to gain my bearings...I thought Central Fla was having an earthquake...even ran in to wake my parents.

And to comment on the odd coastal conditions at the Cape...I've heard stories from multiple old timers, from completely different locations in the Southeast (Georgia, to South Carolina, to Florida), about an odd event one night in the late '60s. Apparently an odd glow could be seen out over the horizon, right over Atlantic due east of the Cape. Most often it was described as an Aurora Borealis-like image, with less defined patterns. Kind of interesting.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options

<< <i> imaginae a big housecat with claws,they are gigantic,we got em around here too, mountan lions and bobcats,they are smaller,but they are still a sneaky cat >>

I was thinking about you Randy. That big kitty would have been good target practice for ya. lol
    Seriously, our Mountain Lions on the West Coast are pretty big. I've seen some bobcats before..they seem like very mad little cats. lol
  • Options
    We adopted this Rott/Sharpei mix 1yr old girl about 7 weeks ago. Her name is Frieda.
    Poor thing had been abused and mistreated. She's such a sweet dog,
    and a blessing to our home. Unless she destroys it first.

• Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    still havent figured out to post a pic directlyon here, but here is a photobucket link of me.

pic
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Who's the fat kid having a fit?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    This image is for cohocorp in above post

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭