Home Sports Talk
Options

The 'Official' Official Mariners Thread

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Jeese you really are stupid. My lady? how about your mother? I hear she likes a good golden shower. As for Pedro, look in the Mets thread dopey. I already said he got lit up today. If you are having trouble I'll link you to it.

Now since you like to use the word piss and our woman folk I'll oblige. tell your mommy I'll piss on her AGAIN in the AM.

She likes a nice morning shower.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    What the hell am I thinking...you don't have a lady. Who the hell would put up with someone as moronic as you and with no personality?

How'd pedro pitch today? did you see king felix dominated today? Mets are gonna start sliding!!

What a collapse that'd be...one of the greatest collapses ever! I can't wait.
  • Options
    proved wrong axhole runs away as his MO.

greatest collapse? well it would certaintly be almost as big as the 01 Mariners that won 116 games that were drubbed by the yanks.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Another top pitcher, another pounding. Brandon Webb came in with a 8-3 record and 2.76 ERA...Seattle promptly lit him up for 5 earned in the first inning. He left the game in the 7th, giving up 7 ER.

Beltre continues to light it up since moving to the 2 hole...brilliant move by Hargrove to pull him out of the funk he was in..he's been crushing the ball. 3-5 tonight, 2 doubles, lifting his average all the way from under .200 to .255.

Lopez picks up another 2 RBIs, Ibanez crushed the ball, and Johjima has his batting average close to .300, with a huge 3 run homer tonight. >>

Who was Brandon Webb before this season? Oh wow, .255!!!! Such a deal for only 13 million a year!
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took Jojihma as a late round flyer in my league and the guy is a good player. Hitting the ball well over the past week or so. Did they sign him to a long deal? He played for awhile in Japan I believe but has made a good transition to MLB.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Who was Brandon Webb before this season? Oh wow, .255!!!! Such a deal for only 13 million a year! >>

topps-

Why does it matter what they've done in the past...the current season is what counts, no?

And Beltre batting .258 is a huge improvement over his miserable April.

What exactly are you proving here? That you're a moron? Ok, ok you've proved it. Time to move on.
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Why does it matter what they've done in the past...the current season is what counts, no?q]

So Ax, wouldnt that same rule apply to a guy named Alex in NY who hasnt produced like he has in the PAST ??
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options

<< <i>
    So Ax, wouldnt that same rule apply to a guy named Alex in NY who hasnt produced like he has in the PAST ?? >>

Sure, if he wasn't producing like he has in the past.

He was batting .303 before his June slump, and is still batting .279. He's on pace to hit 35 HRs, knock in 115 RBIs, not far off his average 162 game average of .306, 43 HR, 125 RBI.

So, you're saying because his BA is 24 points below his career average, and he's on pace to hit 8 less HRs than his average, he should be roundly booed?

Hmm ok?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Who was Brandon Webb before this season? Oh wow, .255!!!! Such a deal for only 13 million a year! >>

topps-

Why does it matter what they've done in the past...the current season is what counts, no?

And Beltre batting .258 is a huge improvement over his miserable April.

What exactly are you proving here? That you're a moron? Ok, ok you've proved it. Time to move on. >>

Beltre is garbage. Had one good season do to the fact his contract was up and a strong steriod policy wasn't in place. Webb, well lets just see how he holds up. I remember Rick Ankiel having a great season once too.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    topps-

At what point did you not see me say that the M's overreached and overpaid Beltre? It was an overreaction because they were last in the league in scoring 2 years in a row, so they signed Sexton and Beltre. I was simply commenting on his huge rebound since being put into the #2 spot.

And Webb, again, I was commenting on how well the M's have been hitting top quality starters...pitchers who had great ERAs and W/L records prior to facing the Ms.

I am sorry you are unable to digest real commentary, that you like yours pre-chewed by the YES network to regurgitate here over and over.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    So Ax, wouldnt that same rule apply to a guy named Alex in NY who hasnt produced like he has in the PAST ?? >>

Sure, if he wasn't producing like he has in the past.

He was batting .303 before his June slump, and is still batting .279. He's on pace to hit 35 HRs, knock in 115 RBIs, not far off his average 162 game average of .306, 43 HR, 125 RBI.

So, you're saying because his BA is 24 points below his career average, and he's on pace to hit 8 less HRs than his average, he should be roundly booed?

Hmm ok? >>

Before his June slump ? We are talking about now, today, not April, not May, not June, but the entire season. And no, he has not been producing like he has in the past, period.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    On pace for 35 home runs and 115 RBIs isn't producing like in the past?

Good lord you 'fans' are nuts.

• Options
    At what point did you not realize Beltre is garbage? Talking him up doesn't make a difference when you look at the numbers. Same with your other overpaid slugger who's bruising pitchers at a .212 batting average(WOW, Sexson is really doing good this season).

You consider Webb a "Top quality starter"? He owns a lifetime 3.27 era and has one more career loss than win. Top quality? Nope.

To bad I don't even get the Yes network dumbchit.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>On pace for 35 home runs and 115 RBIs isn't producing like in the past?

Good lord you 'fans' are nuts. >>

No.

He is on pace for well below his career average in home runs, average, rbi's, slugging pct., stolen bases, avg. with runners in scoring position, total bases.

He is also on pace for his worst defensive year. His fielding pct. is well below his past numbers, whether at shortstop or at third base. He already has more errors than he had the previous two FULL seasons at third base, and we arent even at the halfway point.

-- Yogi Berra

• Options

<< <i>On pace for 35 home runs and 115 RBIs isn't producing like in the past?

Good lord you 'fans' are nuts. >>

Look at his stats. Bri is on point, Arod has as many errors 78 games in this season as he did the previous 320 games. A little slump? Nope, he's been in a slump since last seasons playoff run.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Hmm stick your hero Jeter over at third and see how he does.

How unrealstic are you yankees fans' expectations when 35 homers and 115 rbis disappoints you?

• Options
    Ax,

You asked if he was on pace for what he has done in the past. it was shown to you very clearly that he is not. You choose to point out TWO numbers which are relatively similar to past production and ignore the fact that although close they are still not up to his past production, and completely ignore the VAST amount of points shown where he is not even close.

Once again a case where you ignore the facts presented and run from the truth. What does the hypothetical situation of Jeter at third have to do with anything ? It means NOTHING in this discussion. He is not the third baseman, Arod is. And Arod is WAAAAAAYYYY below the numbers he put up at third base the previous two seasons. Stop deflecting when you know you are wrong. Be a man and admit it.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Just cuz your favorite player who left your favorite team is being scrutinized because he's underperforming don't forget about the obvious.

He is on pace for well below his career average in home runs, average, rbi's, slugging pct., stolen bases, avg. with runners in scoring position, total bases.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Well below?

Career average / 162 games:

YEARS G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS
    10.28 162 630 127 192 34 3 43 125 76 130 23 6 .306 .385 .574 .959

And this year, projected out over the whole season:
    SPLIT G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB BA OBP SLG
    Projected 160 605 121 169 24 2 35 119 17 .279 .390 .496

<< <i>He is on pace for well below his career average in home runs, average, rbi's, slugging pct., stolen bases, avg. with runners in scoring position, total bases. >>

Looks like he's on pace for a season in which his BA is 24 points off, HRs 8 off, RBIs 6 off, SLG 78 off, stolen bases 6 off. I don't have the numbers for RISP BA or TB.

Do you really think he's on pace for 'well below career average' in BA, HR, or RBI? And stolen bases? Are you really that desperate?

• Options

<< <i>Well below?

Career average / 162 games:

YEARS G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS
    10.28 162 630 127 192 34 3 43 125 76 130 23 6 .306 .385 .574 .959

And this year, projected out over the whole season:
    SPLIT G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB BA OBP SLG
    Projected 160 605 121 169 24 2 35 119 17 .279 .390 .496

<< <i>He is on pace for well below his career average in home runs, average, rbi's, slugging pct., stolen bases, avg. with runners in scoring position, total bases. >>

Looks like he's on pace for a season in which his BA is 24 points off, HRs 8 off, RBIs 6 off, SLG 78 off, stolen bases 6 off. I don't have the numbers for RISP BA or TB.

Do you really think he's on pace for 'well below career average' in BA, HR, or RBI? And stolen bases? Are you really that desperate? >>

This discussion began with asking if he was below his career averages. The answer was given and shown to be a resounding yes. He is well below his career batting average. he is below his career home run total. He is below his RBI numbers. He is below his slugging pct. He is way below his career slugging pct. He is way below his total for doubles. He is below his numbers in stolen bases. He is below his number of hits numbers. Add that to the dreadfully poor defensive year he is having, which was shown by MORE errors this year already than the 2 previous years, and again I will answer since you just dont seem to get it, YES, Alex Rodriguez overall is well below his production based on previous years.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Look, its obvious this guy can do no right in your book.

Now you're going to throw defense into the mix, when the original statement was he was well below his career numbers on offense? When that was shown to be true, you drudge up defensive stats to try to bolster your argument?

I am done debating Arod, ok? I think he's the best player in the AL, you think he's trash. We'll never agree on that, no matter what the numbers say.

• Options
    I guess all the papers here are wrong, all the talking heads are wrong, we fans here that see what goes on daily are wrong. Only a guy that we call Axhole is right!

Yeah Arod has been clutch since day one hear (or is it here) ?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    actually Ax, no mention to offense or defense was made when this debate began...in case you need to be refreshed here is how it started between you and I...

Why does it matter what they've done in the past...the current season is what counts, no?q]

So Ax, wouldnt that same rule apply to a guy named Alex in NY who hasnt produced like he has in the PAST ??

Nowhere in your words does it mention strictly offense, nor does it do so in mine......again, you re trying to spin something around to make a point when you were clearly proven wrong.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Nowhere in your words does it mention strictly offense, nor does it do so in mine......again, you re trying to spin something around to make a point when you were clearly proven wrong.

Poor Axhole, are you ever right? jeese you get schooled left and right. You are like that energiser bunny you keep getting the crap kiscked outta ya but you still come back for more.

want some free advice? shut the eff up!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>actually Ax, no mention to offense or defense was made when this debate began...in case you need to be refreshed here is how it started between you and I...

Nowhere in your words does it mention strictly offense, nor does it do so in mine......again, you re trying to spin something around to make a point when you were clearly proven wrong. >>

OWNED!

Yes, A-Rod's stats, be at the plate or in the field, are all down across the board. I don't understand how you can dispute these facts.

And please, axtell, refrain from calling people names, threaten pysical harm, or attempt to insult anyone with your oh-so-awaited response.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    in typical Axhole fashion he dissapears when proven wrong.

-- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Sorry I don't live my life in front of the computer like you guys, I just got back.

Stown, I was 'owned'? Really?

I show how his numbers, even with a piss poor july, aren't down that dramatically over his career numbers, yet I was 'owned'?

And as I have said, there is nothing he can do that will make him a 'worthy' yankee. As was pointed out, Mattingly never won a championship, so how the hell can you hold that over Arod's head?

You 'fans' are something else.

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry I don't live my life in front of the computer like you guys, I just got back.

>>

<< <i>Sorry I don't live my life in front of the computer like you guys, I just got back.

>>

Yet two nights ago Axtell declared himself the victor in a debate when I did not immediateley respond to a post of his because I DARED to go to sleep for the night.

HYPOCRITE

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

Stown, I was 'owned'? Really?

I show how his numbers, even with a piss poor july, aren't down that dramatically over his career numbers, yet I was 'owned'?

And as I have said, there is nothing he can do that will make him a 'worthy' yankee. As was pointed out, Mattingly never won a championship, so how the hell can you hold that over Arod's head?

You 'fans' are something else. >>

You sure came back in a hurry though. He's had a pisspoor time since the 2005 postseason. As many errors in 78 games as he had the last 300+. All his offensive numbers are down and he can't seem to realize third base is easier than SS to play with such "immense" talent.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Signed off again quickly...hmmm didn't anybody teach you not to run away from your problems or did your mommy raise you? hahahahahahaha
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

No offense to Arod. He'll come back strong as ever in the second half.

• Options
    good god you guys are crazy...neighbor came over and wanted some help setting an ebay account.

You guys were declaring Arod had suffered a big drop off offensively, and, when proven that wasn't the case, you've hopped on his defensive skills and the number of errors he's commited.

Smoe people just don't get it.

• Options
    So you agree not only offensively but defensively he's been out of sync the whole season?
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>So you agree not only offensively but defensively he's been out of sync the whole season? >>

The whole season? What are you talking about?

He was batting over .300 entering June, HARDLY 'out of sync'. And defensively, who knows...so he has more errors at third than he had last year. I didn't see anyone complaining about Ortiz' lack of defensive prowess when it came to MVP voting last year, so don't give me this crap about Arod's errors being the reason you are on him.

• Options
    Ortiz plays DH. Not exactly a spot where defensive "prowess" is required unlike the hot corner. He has more errors in 78 games than the previous 300+.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Ax,

Once and for all....we WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT OFFENSE. I have shown you how the discussion began, and it WAS NOT just offense...if you need to read it a THIRD time here it is....

Why does it matter what they've done in the past...the current season is what counts, no?q] ( YOUR WORDS )

So Ax, wouldnt that same rule apply to a guy named Alex in NY who hasnt produced like he has in the PAST ?? ( MY WORDS )

NOW, despute that

Second, it was shown that his numbers are DOWN ACROSS the board. No matter how your timy little mind works you CANT dispute that. They are down. How in hell can you not just admit that ?? Every single number offensively is down, some just a bit, others a very BIG bit.

Defensively his production has been WAAAAAAY down. Again, the numbers are there and undesputeable. Yet here you are arguing and arguing and arguing. IS it that damn difficult to just admit it ?

Stop spinning how the debate began. It began one way, ONE WAY. Stop trying to debate the wording that was used at the beginning to twist the arguement. His production is down across the board. PERIOD.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Just forget it.

The defensive side of the argument wasn't even a consideration until I showed that his projected numbers for this year aren't really that far off his career numbers...so, in a desperate move, you stated in on the number of errors he committed.

You guys will never admit that he's not having as terrible a year as you want to let on, you will never admit he's as good as he's been hyped to be. I have no idea why you 'fans' in NY are so unwilling to embrace such a great player.

I am done debating the merits of Arod's numbers. If you want to continue it, go ahead.
  • Options
    To bad all his numbers are off this year. Us Yankee fans embrace great players who can play under the biggest media microscope in the sports world. Many many "good" to "great" players have come and gone simply because they couldn't handle the pressure. I hope he does do well in NY but until he plays up to his hype of being the greatest active ballplayer(this side of the NL/Pujols debate) or atleast produces at a level that is consistent on BOTH sides of the game(Umm yeah, no one ever mentioned whether the debate was strictly about the offense/defense til you brought it up) and comes through like "great" players do he will still be criticized. It's not like it's a rainstorm of boos everytime he is involved in a play or at bat. It's when he doesn't show up the exact same way(hmmmm...lets see will it be a strikeout or double play??).
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>T Many many "good" to "great" players have come and gone simply because they couldn't handle the pressure. I hope he does do well in NY but until he plays up to his hype of being the greatest active ballplayer(this side of the NL/Pujols debate) or atleast produces at a level that is consistent on BOTH sides of the game(Umm yeah, no one ever mentioned whether the debate was strictly about the offense/defense til you brought it up) and comes through like "great" players do he will still be criticized. It's not like it's a rainstorm of boos everytime he is involved in a play or at bat. It's when he doesn't show up the exact same way(hmmmm...lets see will it be a strikeout or double play??). >>

So I guess he wasn't handling the pressure last year when he won the MVP?

What a bunch of horses**t.
  • Options
    I'd like to chime in here. In my case It was never about what he had done overall this year. the thread began about his lack of hitting in clutch situations. It then spun everyway it could. The bottom line here is simple every freaking newspaper here this morning had on the back page "Arod finally comes thru in the clutch.

Some of you guys just do not get it (IMO) The guy overall has had a decent season. below average for him though. In the three years that he has been here it seems that whenever a big hit is needed he faild to deliver more often then we thought he should.

Wgat then happened a few guys read into what many of us were trying to say and claimed that we were saying the guy sucked cuz he has not won a WS etc. The typical spin out of control.

In closing, when he hit that homer the forst thing I thought was "it is about time" I then heard that same thing on the radio, on TV in the papers. This lack of clutch hitting by him did not just start during his latest slump! It has been going on for parts of 3 seasons. Yes he hit 48 homers last season and was the mvp in the AL. What that has to do with him coming up big ala big papi is beyond me. jeese the radio guys are saying the same thing here in NY.

We all know that Arod is an elite ballplayer. No one has ever disputed that. But for a few twists and turns here the original thread got derailed like every other one here does.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I'm talking about this season. He didn't handle the playoffs to well last year tho, and since hasn't recovered to "MVP" status.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    "It's about time" is the sentiment for many about Arod. About time for what though? He has had game winning hits, and even had game winning HR's last year(if I remember correctly when I checked before). So for NY fans, what exactly is it about time for?

Arod is scrutinized beyond any other player for a few reasons. Heck, even the most handsome man in the world, if he looks in the mirror long enough, will start to find blemishes and imperfections on his face. This, in a sense, is what is going on with Arod. He is an easy target, and this is the one way fans have to 'get back at him', or lower him to the 'common man level'.

Ax is correct in a sense on one thing, and that is the mob mentality. Just because everybody is saying "its about time" doesn't make it accurate or fair. This isn't his first big hit with the Yanks. Last season, the vast majority of his HR were meaningful, and he also had some in the most crucial situatiosn(Yankee fans had this board believe he only hit them in blowouts).

So it begs the question, how many hits does a player have to do to be considered clutch? I am assuming that Big Papi's 10(or whatever number it is) walk off hits the last few years are among the highest, and if Arod has five(?), is he not clutch? Then what number makes him clutch or not?

Is every player in baseball who does not have the same amount of walk off home runs as Big Papi not clutch? How many does Manny Ramirez have? Pujols? I don't know. What happends when Papi's totals are surpassed by others when he stops hitting those HR late? That time will come, you can set your watch to it. Hopefully for Red Sox fans it doesn't materialize in the playoffs.

But that same standard needs to be applied to everyone, and not just one player, and that is the key. And basing it on one or two years isn't sufficient enough to label a player anything.

Arod is having a down year so far, and odds are with less hits overall, that means less hits when the game is close...less than what is expected from what is the norm. From that point of view it is reasonable to see why fans are saying that about this season, because he is simply making more outs. Key outs really stick with a fan, especially for a targeted player like Arod.

I don't care if everyone hates Arod, he has given reasons...but objective and valid need to be the rule one should go by when judging anything, even if it is a meaningless bat and ball game.
  • Options

<< <i>Just forget it.

The defensive side of the argument wasn't even a consideration until I showed that his projected numbers for this year aren't really that far off his career numbers...so, in a desperate move, you stated in on the number of errors he committed.

You guys will never admit that he's not having as terrible a year as you want to let on, you will never admit he's as good as he's been hyped to be. I have no idea why you 'fans' in NY are so unwilling to embrace such a great player.

I am done debating the merits of Arod's numbers. If you want to continue it, go ahead. >>

No Ax, I entered the discussion, remarked on your comment, and from my FIRST post I brought up defense. I did not add it later on in a desperate attempt as you are once again trying to spin things. It was from second one a consideration in my mind, and I expressed that very clearly to you. I am sorry that you either have a problem with reading comprehension, or a problem with admitting facts when presented, but either way you are wrong. The fact still remains that Arods production on offense and defense are below what his career averages are. It is just a shame that it takes 20 or so posts to show this to you, and yet you still find a way to argue against FACTS.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    M's continue to do well.

It is just a shame that it takes 20 or so posts to show this to you,

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Why isn't this thread being used anymore?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    This thread isn't being used anymore cuz Axhole is off fighting in the Open Forum and the sports talk forum with 20 people at once,

sucks being him I imagine.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>This thread isn't being used anymore cuz Axhole is off fighting in the Open Forum and the sports talk forum with 20 people at once,

Steve >>

nah it's fun lining all you dopes up in a row and knocking you out one at a time.

Next!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>This thread isn't being used anymore cuz Axhole is off fighting in the Open Forum and the sports talk forum with 20 people at once,

Steve >>

nah it's fun lining all you dopes up in a row and knocking you out one at a time.

Next! >>

Ax, are you honestly delusional enough to believe that you win debates with anyone on here ? Buddy, you need to take a few moments, or maybe a few weeks, reevaluate your life, assess things, maybe see a few professionals, get some medication and rethink everything you believe is truth. Too much fantasy role playing games have turned your brain into a soft, mushy breeding ground for the fantasy fairies.
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Oh when the chips are down you revert to the old 'fantasty role playing games' attempt at an insult.

When are you going to wake up and see that's not an insult?

When are you going to address the fact that I play games (just like 10s of millions of Americans).

Just because you are too STUPID to play video games doesn't mean those of us who do are somehow weak. It just means one thing - you're an idiot.

Just because you have your blind NY lovin buddies on board, doesn't make YOU right.

Remember, the majority opinion used to be the world was flat.
  • Options

SD
    Good for you.