Home U.S. Coin Forum

GIVE AWAY!....guessing contest ...ENTER NOW!...it is won!...UNIDRUMER WINS!

13»

Comments

tie breaker 13

Dan
    Fishing is not a matter of life and death.......It's much more important than that........

I hope you had a good time...image
    My grandchildren. The heirs to my collection! (Just not to soon I hope)
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    90 is your score.

My number between 1 and 100 is 2.5.

David
  • 104 and #16
    "SAY NO TO SULFIDE MINING"
    US ARMY WITH THE BIG RED 1, MI NATL. GAURD--1982-1997
  • mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    this is a nice un-hazy proof set...10 hours - and counting!
  • score = 78
    tiebreaker = 52image
    steve

myCCset

Tiebreaker 69

Or, maybe I got those reversed! image

Ken
  • ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,439 ✭✭✭
    I already had a guess, but not a tiebreaker. TB: 66
  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh what the heck, it's Easter ...

shot a 93

for the tiebreaker, 19 (because after a 93 the 19th hole felt good!) image

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • 93...tie breaker 4
  • Score- 97

Tiebreak- 16
  • score = 89
    tiebreaker = 66

thanks for the chance!
    can't get enough!!!
  • GOLF? THATS FLOG BACKWARDS I played it once ,and thats what happened to me AFTER I hit 2 people that was standing around telling me how to stand,swing,hold the club etc, all that GREAT ADVISE LOL,did not matter when I HIT THE BALL and it hit a guy on the green near the flag ,got a hole in 2 on that one (it hit him then went right in the hole)lol,true story, the other guy that got hit told me I should try his 300.00 club and it slipped out of my hands and hit him lmao he did not think it was funny , nobody was hurt .... real bad lol, my score was so good in the hundreds lol, SO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GOLF image

MY GUESS IS 89????? GOOD LUCK ,HAVE FUN,AND WATCH OUT FOR FLYING OBJECTSimage
    MOJO
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • I'll wager on 79 and tiebreaker 59...

thecointrader
    "Giving away an MS-65 $20 St. Gaudens to everyone logged in when I make my 10,000th post..."
  • 103 (edited) my friend is telling me that my 86 guess was insane lol.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said fifty pounds overweight and fifty two image ?

Not a good combo. I'll add them two numbers and say 102. No MULLIGANS, either image

HE>I

• relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Guess he may of done better than we thought , Heard he took 2 pair of shorts .....cause he got a hole in one.
    When the student is ready the teacher will appear !!
    We are always better off than we deserve. image
  • 87 tie #64 Have fun thanks for the chance

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
    tb 54
    Some Days its not worth chewing through the straps
  • 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the many posts.

tiebreaker 55

Rookie Joe

My guess is 79.

You must have done good because you're giving something away.

Tie-breaker would be your wifes age...which I'm guessing she is younger than you and the main reason you probably blew out both your knees is from sex...all that kneeling and begging for it is tough on the knees. image

My tie-breaker guess would be 41.

That's because I'm 52 years old too and my wife is 9 years younger than me (my knees aren't so hot either) image

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
    WELL ,WELL, WELL....MY LITTLE DROOBIES!

Its over ...and i 'm sure i had more fun doing this than anyone ...and i don't just mean the golf!

my friends and i played at "Southern Dunes golf course" in south Indianapolis. Its NOT called dunes for just any old reason either!

sand, sand, sand!.........and what goes good with sandy beaches ?...................................WATER!

The score i shot included 4 pars and several bogeys.

the dreadful others will NOT be greatly detailed,

suffice it to say the sand and water played a major part in this greek tragedy...with an oscar nomination to my knees and feet.
    yes i lost 3 ballsimage

well we had only one winner!....i must say out of well over 110 guesses, we had no ties!image

imagemy score was 95image

not to terrible considering the handicaps mentioned...also it was my first time at this relatively new course.

i fear my par shootin' days are behind me ...but i still enjoy it!image

our winner is a fairly new forum member...unidrumer!....come on down!

his gues of 95 was it!

to those who thought i'd do so much better......thanks for the vote of confidence...to those who thought i'd do worse....hmmm!

have you been watching me?image

pm will be sent!

thanks for playin'............Mikeimage
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Golfers have been using Graphite to improve theyre scores for years (and we aint talking club shafts !)

How many mulligans ?

I demand a re-count !
    as of now there is a time limit.

if I have not heard from the winner in this give-away...(unidrumer)..... by saturday the 22nd at 6pm....

then it will go to a random pick from the other participants.
  • zeus135zeus135 Posts: 1,043
    I guessed 86, you shot a 95. If you wouldn't have 9-putted that last hole, I would have won. image
    My humble '63 mint registry set, not much, but it's mine!
  • Hey Mike, I'm here!

Hopefully not too late....

Thank you for giving us the opportunity with this give-a-way. I hope you had a blast golfing.

Even though I've only been around for a couple of months and haven't posted much, I've learned a ton from you all. Thank you for the wealth of information.

Frank

BTW , '72 - the year I was born. That's cool.

<< <i>I guessed 86, you shot a 95. If you wouldn't have 9-putted that last hole, I would have won. image >>

uh...yeah!....9 putted!....yeah thats it!....thats the ticket!.....sure ! ....thats what it was ...a 9 putt!image

graphite, schmaphite!....i write my scores in sharpie marker!.....NO mulligans!image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file