Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ebay sellers. Make sure that you follow up on your FVF claims.

I just filed a claim on a non paying bidder, and noticed in the history, that a final value fee claim, on a $2500 coin return, from 2 months ago, had not been granted. After a phone call, Ebay kindly granted the $50 or so, refund. I did nearly miss it, though.

Comments

• flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    It's also important to complete these for deadbeats -- you can neg them all you want, but that doesn't get them kicked off. It only takes three NPB/FVFs to boot these losers.
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a bit of help here too as I had to relist after a non paying bidder 30 day dispute. I'm not seeing the FVF credit and just getting off the phone with Ebay they said that I needed to hit the blue underlined relist link on the item in dispute to get compensated. I other words I didn't relist it properly and therefore do not get the credit? This really sux as this was my first time dealing with a non paying bidder and the whole dispute process was a joke. The non paying bidder could afterall this still neg me after all is said an done too if upset for getting a strike. image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I just filed a claim on a non paying bidder, and noticed in the history, that a final value fee claim, on a $2500 coin return, from 2 months ago, had not been granted. After a phone call, Ebay kindly granted the $50 or so, refund. I did nearly miss it, though. >>

Did you have the green check mark that says "FVF refund Granted" ?

• << <i>It's also important to complete these for deadbeats -- you can neg them all you want, but that doesn't get them kicked off. It only takes three NPB/FVFs to boot these losers. >>

You can't even neg a buyer anymore.

Cameron Kiefer

<< <i>Did you have the green check mark that says "FVF refund Granted" ? >>

Sorry I jumped into an older then expected thread on this... yes green check mark fully granted.
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's also important to complete these for deadbeats -- you can neg them all you want, but that doesn't get them kicked off. It only takes three NPB/FVFs to boot these losers. >>

They aren't all deadbeats. 95% of the FVF refunds I file are for mutual agreement. Often just bought the wrong thing and rebought the right thing. I had one guy recently who threw himself on his sword for screwing up a $30 purchase. I said no problem, he told me what he wanted and I had it. Offered him free shipping on another purchase shipped together and made a $150 sale. --Jerry

<< <i>You can't even neg a buyer anymore.

Cameron Kiefer >>

I know... yet the EBay feedback system is still open after your through with a dispute.

The Non paying bidder could neg any seller if they felt their feathers where ruffled to complete the transaction.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The Non paying bidder could neg any seller if they felt their feathers where ruffled to complete the transaction. >>

Buyer cannot neg the seller if he did not respond to the dispute. If he does, eBay will remove it.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It's also important to complete these for deadbeats -- you can neg them all you want, but that doesn't get them kicked off. It only takes three NPB/FVFs to boot these losers. >>

You can't even neg a buyer anymore.

Cameron Kiefer >>

You could in 2005.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file