Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post a coin from your collection that'll never leave it...

2»

Comments

  • Options
    This will be one of the last to go...
    image

    This one will stay with the family when I'm gone...
    imageimage
    image
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first high grade early coin ...

    image

    Commemdude, I applaud that Flowing Hair Dollar you own.image You should change your handle to flowing hair dude. No commemorative coins can compare to that piece.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    tonerstoners Posts: 403 ✭
    My ICON to the right
    Allen
    Love those TONED Coins, a true Addict!!!

    Proud member of TCCS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file