Options
Post a coin from your collection that'll never leave it...
I'm just curious if we all have that special coin in our collection that we think will never be sold. I know you should never say never, but I feel this way about my California. Although I'm also a vintage baseball card collector and I've said this about some nice cards that I had in my collection which are now in someone else's collection
Anyhow, here's the one I don't think I'll ever sell and I would love to hear and/or see one that you think will forever be a permanent fixture in your collection.


Anyhow, here's the one I don't think I'll ever sell and I would love to hear and/or see one that you think will forever be a permanent fixture in your collection.
...There's always time for coin collecting. 
0
Comments
I'll be buried with this one!!!
TPN
That reverse is astonishing!!! dizzyfoxx
This PCGS 55 is the one I plan to part with last, or else I will take it with me if I figure out how to upload to that space.
Commems and Early Type
-------------------------------
Bridget
----------
(My beautiful children!!)
Russ, NCNE
<< <i>
I'll be buried with this one!!!
TPN >>
Nice coin....so, I just need to know when/where and I can practice with my new metal detector, right?
PS....stop screwing around on the forum TPN and go send out my coin that I won on ebay
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
<< <i>Nice coin....so, I just need to know when/where and I can practice with my new metal detector, right? >>
You'll have to gain access to the Playboy Mansion first. I plan on making a large donation to Hef's charity and asking to be buried underneath the Playmates bedroom so I can have in death wont I wont get in life -- numerous Playmates laying on top of me for all eternity!
<< <i>PS....stop screwing around on the forum TPN and go send out my coin that I won on ebay >>
Sorry no-can-do -- actually you stole it, so therefore it probably wont be mailed for at least another 6 months so hopefully it'll get returned by the PO as non-claimed and I can then refund that pitance of a bid you made.
TPN
Sweet FH Dollar!!!!
Do have a pic of the reverse??
TonedPeaceNut,
Sorry pal, but I'm going to dig you up. No question about it.
And I don't even collect Peace dollars.
<< <i>My icon coin to the left. >>
Specializing in 1854 and 1855 large FE patterns
<
<< <i>ONe of the first coins I got from my wife.
Absolutely beautiful coin. It wouldn't leave my collection either if I had that one. dizzyfoxx
In the past, when I have sold a coin, I felt like I was putting down my favorite dog. I just don't make a good dealer.
Cool topic! Here's two that have a permanent home with me!
<< <i>
<< <i>ONe of the first coins I got from my wife.
Absolutely beautiful coin. It wouldn't leave my collection either if I had that one. dizzyfoxx
The Die Clashing is incredible on that coin as well!
-Daniel
-Aristotle
Dum loquimur fugerit invida aetas. Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
-Horace
Lot 2381 1895-O $10 Gold Liberty. PCGS graded MS-62. Only 98,000 coins were produced at the New Orleans for the eagle series this year and survivors do not exist higher than MS-63 at PCGS. This example has soft, microgranular surfaces with ample luster. Surfaces retain their originality and the coin has a fresh look. On the reverse, one can observe that the mintmark was repunched. Pleasing and tough to locate this nice. PCGS has graded 47 in MS-62 with only 13 in MS-63 as finest.
Estimated Value $900-1,000.
Provenance: The Michael M. Magdic Collection.
Realized $950
-------------
here my best. littlejohn
It is just that everyone would not pay the price I would require to part with the sentimental coins.
siliconvalleycoins.com
<< <i>
Wow, TUMUSS, I never saw a blowup of your icon coin. That is freakin awesome!! It's a Binion coin?
The closet I have to "never" right now.
David
<< <i>Post a coin from your collection that'll never leave it... >>
I guess that'll be none.
<< <i>Wow, TUMUSS, I never saw a blowup of your icon coin. That is freakin awesome!! It's a Binion coin? >>
Thanks
Here are a couple more Binion's in my collection that will never leave....
Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."
This one will never leave my collection. IMO, It's the Morgan Fairchild of Buffalo nickels.
My posts viewed
since 8/1/6
Here is the reverse of that 1795 Flowing Hair Dollar PCGS 55 , 2 leaves variety, at the request of a forum member.
Commems and Early Type
Unless a coin has some sentimental value, everything is negotiable.
<< <i>pharmer, your wife has a most excellent eye for coins!
This one will never leave my collection. IMO, It's the Morgan Fairchild of Buffalo nickels.
Beautiful Buffalo! dizzyfoxx
<< <i>
That is SUPER COOL!
U.S. Nickels Complete Set with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes
U.S. Dimes Complete Set with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes