Home Sports Talk
Options

NCAA Basketball Champs for 2005

2»

Comments

• Options
    Okay, here's what I need: Wisky-Mil to win the Chicago region. Before the tourney started I put $20 on "field" to win this region - field is the number 12-16 seeds. The odds were 300-1. I think the chances of them winning the next 2 are about 15-1 to 20-1.

Brian
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    UMW won, that's good news for Illinois fans we get to have revenge on their head coach Pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised that BC lost even though I picked UW Milwaukee to upset Alabama. I am concerned that Illinois will think that UWM will be a push over and nothing could be further from reality. These guys are good.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    right again!!

tomorrow-

Vermont over MSU
    Nova over FLorida
    GT over l'ville
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Is Wake going down too? Since my brackets are screwed I hope so.

<< <i>I am concerned that Illinois will think that UWM will be a push over and nothing could be further from reality. These guys are good. >>

I'm not too worried about this game. I think Illinois motion offense will be alot more effective against that stingy Milwaukee D. BC just looked horrible against it but they stood around alot, and their passing in no where as effective as the Illini's
  • Options
    It is a fun tournament so far... Louisville looks good... so does Illinois and NC. The Badgers are making quite a comeback in the second half.

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    top.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Even though Illinois lost, the played an impressive second half and finishing the season 37-2 is impressive even though they did not get the National Championship.