Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grading opinions on this GSA Morgan?

Whaddaya think it'll grade?'

image

Comments

  • Options
    Based on the scan my guess would be 63 with a shot at 64. Hard to tell with the brown line across her face.

    Loan Shark
  • Options
    Bodybag because of the big red X
  • Options
    Nice luster, but with all the nicks and scratches, MS63!
  • Options
    I say a solid 63. Realistically, I don't think it has a chance at a 64.
    small_d

    e-mail me here

    WINNER:
    POTD 8-30-05 (awarded by dthigpen)
    POTD 9-8-05 (awarded by gsaguy)
    GSAGUY Slam 12-10-04
  • Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685 ✭
    63 image
    Wayne
    ******
  • Options
    PCGS MS64
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
    it's a weak ms-63 imo.

    K S
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Let Marty touch it and it will grade better than PF65.................................................JK!!!!


    Looks like with all the strikes on the obv.......mid to low MS63
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

    Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lock for MS-63. Could catch an MS-64, but it would be regarded as a weak example for the grade because the toning streaks lower the eye appeal.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    MS-63.

    Cameron Kiefer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file