Home› U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    man, i looked at all those links and now I am hungry for grilled mary
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979 ✭
    That's cheesy.

    I hanker for a hunk a', a slab, a slice, a chunk a', I hanker for a hunk a' cheese!

    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
    i'm still gurgling w/ laughter!

    K S
  • Options
    That must be gregthegreats dad!image

    Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but she looks more like the “it girl,” Clara Bow, to me, and she was no saint! Legend has it that Bow “entertained” USC football team one night.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570 ✭

    Actually it does look more like a movie star from the 20's

    I guess it's all in how you market your product.image
    image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 24,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, it looks more like Janet Jackson than the Virgin Mary.
    Andy Lustig

    Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.
    Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    When I first saw it yesterday my first thought was that it looked like a film star from the 1920's to 1940's as well. But I couldn't put a name with the face.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Somebody actually paid $28,000 for a grilled cheese sandwich? This has to be the eBay scam of the decade. image

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options


    << <i>Somebody actually paid $28,000 for a grilled cheese sandwich? This has to be the eBay scam of the decade.

    Russ, NCNE >>



    You'd think so, but a casino bought it to tour around the world. Hmm... If 100,000 people each pay $1 to see it, or 1,000,000 people... that could have been quite the bargain at 28K.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file