Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CONTEST!!!! Most replies to this thread wins a Morgan Dollar in MS63+ WINNERS POSTED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ddinkddink Posts: 2,748
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    You don't wanna be late do you?
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    You'll get kicked off the team!
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    That would be awful!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Hurry, hurry, it's time!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    I think I fooled him!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    hahahaha

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Hockeypuck was the one that had baseball practice!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Baseball sucks!
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    I'm so sneaky! hahahaha

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    But I through ya off there, didn't I?

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Baseball doesn't suck.......it's as American as apple pie!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Are you a communist?

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    At least I got him off those smileys........

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Hmmmm........now it's a 5 yr. old boy that wants to be a girl.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Wow, the last word thread on Open forum has 3,545 posts.........I guess we won't beat it.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Of course it was started last year.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    I'm getting a headache.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    A tension headache probably.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You gotta post something..........or it doesn't count.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file