Home U.S. Coin Forum

CONTEST!!!! Most replies to this thread wins a Morgan Dollar in MS63+ WINNERS POSTED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ddinkddink Posts: 2,748
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Hurry now........count.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Stop with the smiles already.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    It's really getting old.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Post something else.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    You're really boring, ddink!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    *sigh*

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Well, Sissy's cage is cleaned........

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    But you didn't catch up.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    You're still way behind.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Can't you say anything????

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    *slaps ddink*

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Come out of it!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    I'm getting worried about you.......

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Sure, I can say lots of things...like "I'm winning!"
    Oprah show is one........it's about little kids that want a sex change.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    !
    Stop kidding yourself.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    11 is little young for a sex change......

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Did I lose ddink?

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Whew......I think he's gone.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Oh no! He's not gone!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    This show is crazy!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Time for batting practice!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
    Hurry, you'll be late!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file