Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

** <<< WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEWBIES !!! >>> **

13»

Comments

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang even I was one back then.
    I was so new then that my avitar was a Kennedy half dollar.
  • Options
    Hi all, It's great to be here. Luv getting the inside track on what happening in our hobby. I enjoy going to Baltimore, then reading everyones reports. Soon, I also will be diving into the world of numismatic photography. Thanks to all for the warm welcome and especially those who gave advice on my post: Re-slabbing for a pedigree.

• Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that we have some more Newbies participating in the forum and coming out of the woodwork, so I thought that it would be a good time dust off this old thread to welcome them all at once!!
    image to the forum!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost 2 months into the adventure. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭
    “When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    Welcome.
  • Options
    I see that we have some more Newbies participating in the forum and coming out of the woodwork, so I thought that it would be a good time dust off this old thread to welcome them all at once!!

image to the forum!!
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

• Options
    Time to dust off and rejuvenate this thread to Welcome all of the Newbies to the Forum... image

Stuart

• Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, folks!imageimage
  • Options

imageto the forum!!

Stuart

• Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to be here!
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi ALL Newbies! image to school! I say school because you'll be taught a vast amount of knowledge in coins. not only in coins but selling,buying,hoarding and many other coin related areas. Let's not forget even in the knowledge of ethics and manners. Have fun collecting and mostly, have fun on our Forum. -joeyimage Oh, and don't be afraid to use the "edit" icon. I do myself many times, as you can see I did on this post.image

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This welcome thread just will not die.
    It just keeps creeping back every few years.
    And that's a good thing!

Welcome all newbs......and post more.....especially coin pics if you've got 'em!

• Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Welcome all newbs......and post more.....especially coin pics if you've got 'em!

image >>

Here's a pic for your viewing pleasure

www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    Thanks, lurking was getting weird.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mach1ne....nice penny!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome newbies.....image always nice to see new people .... image Have fun..... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Welcome newbies.....image always nice to see new people .... image Have fun..... image Cheers, RickO >>

Well said Ricko!
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

image...NEWBIES!
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    I still feel like a newbie sometimes. welcome to those that have just joined and hey there to all you since I've been mia for a while.
    In the time of Chimpanzee's
    I was a Monkey
  • Options

imageto the forum!!

Stuart

• Options
    edited October 13, 2017 11:54AM

imageto the forum!!

Stuart

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, love the new talent!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great thread thanks @Stuart
    Welcome all newbies :smile:

And to all newbies, watch the following and learn that you should never clean your coins :smile:

https://youtu.be/qLrHkO2qL3w

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should have posted the "Rachel cleans silver video" that was a classic , but I like the salt penny video too.

And welcome to all the new posters.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always like a trip down memory lane:)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to all... although I try to do it individually, one cannot see/read all the posts (got to sleep, eat and go shooting).... :D;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to all the NEW newbies!

• Options

imageto the forum!!

Stuart

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file