Home U.S. Coin Forum

This is what happens when a dealer in fetish accessories goes into the coin business...

We ARE watching you.

Comments

• I sure wish I could find one of those in my coin tray!
    Paul in Pine Hill
    ----------------------------------------
    My ebay auctions

• WOW! image
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee it's only $50,000 to start, and you can buy it now for only $60,000. image

Did the seller mention that this for a roll of off-center, NJ quarters.

Oh heck! I only wanted one. image
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • zennyzenny Posts: 1,547 ✭✭
    a little overpriced, (maybe he's related to KINCOIN KING OF COINS and knows only how to price pissinminitmen), but i reckon i'd fork over a flogger or two for it....
  • sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    maybe they are high on the "smiley face" quarter

but their purple leather fetish flogger is reasonable at only $5.99image
  • Just think how many x movies that could buy...OH MY!
  • One of these sold for $126.50 + shipping not to long ago!
    Glenn
  • That red font he uses isn't too annoying!

• << <i>One of these sold for $126.50 + shipping not to long ago!
    Glenn >>

His price is Just a tad bit higher!image
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>One of these sold for $126.50 + shipping not to long ago!
    Glenn >>

His price is Just a tad bit higher!image >>

Yea, I remember when these things first came out, people were paying sell over $200 for them.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeping in mind what this person sells, I like some of the feedback for his other auctions:

"Nice quality leather but the fabric color comes off." Gad, you probably really don't want the color coming off this!

"I'll surprise her with it when I get in!" Honey, guess what came in the mail today?

"absolutely spectacular flogger" Thank God--this buyer was getting tired of the less-than-spectacular floggers!

"Not quite what I expected but in great condition All the Same image" This feedback is just plain scarey.

"I enjoyed dealing with this seller" Snicker....

"Leather is unevenly cut" This can be a MAJOR problem....

"bit smaller than i expected " I've heard this before...sigh....

"Wow! Ouch! " 'nuff said!

Mark
    Mark

• And he WILL ship international for an extra charge.
    MUUUWWAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whips and masks require adult verification!

Mark - love your feedback analysis. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • JohnZ, it's Kuch and I am whispering..... nice pic of the quarter. Is that 50,000 pounds of bananas?image
  • marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark ROFL!!!!!

this guy may very well be that other baron whachamcallit using another aliasimage

Marc
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    <FONT face="Runic MT Condensed" color=#ff0000 size=5>With the special bondage agent we use This Mask is built to last. </FONT>
    <FONT face="Runic MT Condensed" color=#ff0000 size=5>With proper care this B&D Mask is built to last a lifetime. I stand behind all my products because I don’t want to stand in front of them.
    </FONT>

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So John,
    You were perusing the other items when you saw a coin in his listings? image
    However did you stumble across this guy? Certainly not by his coin listing...heh heh heh.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    So John,
    You were perusing the other items when you saw a coin in his listings?
    However did you stumble across this guy? Certainly not by his coin listing...heh heh heh.

I have a number of hobbies. image

We ARE watching you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file